Making her go nuts all over you.

B1M02

Rookie
Rookie
So after reading Ricardus Domino's post about making a woman fall in love with you, I am quite confused about making a woman out of control part. The woman on whom I plan to do this is quite hard to get. And I had more compliance from her in past couple of months but due to my stupid text-her-everyday unwanted attitude(Novice mistakes :() I have lost quite of that.
So in this situation, how can a novice like me make woman feel out of control and regain more compliance than before?
And why am I limiting this to only one woman(I practice different tactics on different woman) as she is the one who makes me feel good enough to think about being in a long-term relationship. Notable fact, she and I both are in College and are classmates, Sophomore.

Toby2030

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This might at a first glance seem counter-intuitive for you but it's the best option for a higher succes rate in getting this girl:

Go out and try to seduce other women.

1. Your social proof will improve when she see you with other girls.
2. Your ability to open and immerse girls into an interaction will improve
3. You will be better at sexually subcommunicating and setting a sexual frame
4. You will be better at escalating the vibe of the interaction.

B1M02

Rookie
Rookie
This might at a first glance seem counter-intuitive for you but it's the best option for a higher succes rate in getting this girl:

Go out and try to seduce other women.

1. Your social proof will improve when she see you with other girls.
2. Your ability to open and immerse girls into an interaction will improve
3. You will be better at sexually subcommunicating and setting a sexual frame
4. You will be better at escalating the vibe of the interaction.
Well thanks both of you.
But I want to practice this doesn't means I have fallen for her. She gave me interest signs at first that is all.
What matters is mastering this technique, making a woman feel out of control.
And I started cold approaching amid the pandemic so experience is quite low, this is the problem.
So what would be the most practical approach to learn this without spending too much time?

Toby2030

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Well thanks both of you.
But I want to practice this doesn't means I have fallen for her. She gave me interest signs at first that is all.
What matters is mastering this technique, making a woman feel out of control.
And I started cold approaching amid the pandemic so experience is quite low, this is the problem.
So what would be the most practical approach to learn this without spending too much time?
If you want to speed up your process, do this:
- Buy a proper program and stick to the knowledge only from there. http://witch60.com/
- Go out consistently and do 15-20 approaches per week.
- Share your approaches in the field reports section on the forum, and get feedback from other more skilled people.

Do this and I will personally guarantee you will get results.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
- Buy a proper program and stick to the knowledge only from there. http://witch60.com/

Is that Gunwitch with a cap? HAHA!

Wait, i didn't know there were so many websites. I thought pickup was kinda dead in terms of only left RSD, and Girlschase. Skills had a website. Gunwitch has a website.

z@c+

SonofHades

Rookie
Rookie
The women who have fallen in love with me always want more of me than I give them. Hence, they are never satiated from my attention because I remain scarce. In order to induce this chasing you of course, need to be special in some way. If she can get more of what you offer from someone else, then you will be ditched. Thus, the first step in making women fall in love with you has to do with your value, and being irreplaceable(in her mind).

Once you have that in order and she is hooked, you must provide good feelings. Give them an amazing time, then... back off. You are out there living your life, and she is wondering throughout her day what you're up to. Wondering if she should text you, questioning if it makes her look too desperate or easy, etc. Eventually, she will. Then you reward her chasing. But not always, like a slot machine. She will at some point start wanting more compliance from you, if you want her, give the bare minimum to keep her feeling like it's moving forward.

You want to remain mysterious about yourself. It's good to relate, but you want to leave her feeling like there is much more behind what you choose to divulge. She should be wondering about what you're really thinking, what hides beneath the pleasant but detached exterior. She will begin to associate and theorize what you've been through, what keeps you at arm's reach emotionally. However, this won't work if she believes there is nothing beneath the surface. She must believe. You do this by dropping hints that show depth. She should never feel like she has figured you out. But she should feel like she is slowly putting a puzzle together.

This is my natural inclination, and what's congruent for me. I don't fake it, I am it. If that's not who you are, then perhaps this wouldn't work well for you and there is another way. I am only aware of my personal experience on this and an article by Chase on it.

B1M02

Rookie
Rookie
The women who have fallen in love with me always want more of me than I give them. Hence, they are never satiated from my attention because I remain scarce. In order to induce this chasing you of course, need to be special in some way. If she can get more of what you offer from someone else, then you will be ditched. Thus, the first step in making women fall in love with you has to do with your value, and being irreplaceable(in her mind).

Once you have that in order and she is hooked, you must provide good feelings. Give them an amazing time, then... back off. You are out there living your life, and she is wondering throughout her day what you're up to. Wondering if she should text you, questioning if it makes her look too desperate or easy, etc. Eventually, she will. Then you reward her chasing. But not always, like a slot machine. She will at some point start wanting more compliance from you, if you want her, give the bare minimum to keep her feeling like it's moving forward.

You want to remain mysterious about yourself. It's good to relate, but you want to leave her feeling like there is much more behind what you choose to divulge. She should be wondering about what you're really thinking, what hides beneath the pleasant but detached exterior. She will begin to associate and theorize what you've been through, what keeps you at arm's reach emotionally. However, this won't work if she believes there is nothing beneath the surface. She must believe. You do this by dropping hints that show depth. She should never feel like she has figured you out. But she should feel like she is slowly putting a puzzle together.

This is my natural inclination, and what's congruent for me. I don't fake it, I am it. If that's not who you are, then perhaps this wouldn't work well for you and there is another way. I am only aware of my personal experience on this and an article by Chase on it.
This is what Ricardus had said and aparently what i have been looking for. So can you please expain the other process? I would like to see what fits for me the most.
Thanks in advance.

>