FR  Man vs nature

Dr.X

Space Monkey
space monkey
Note: Unimpressive result, but educational.

Going to the beach.

This beach has rocky shore. Near the water, a girl reading book book facing the beach.

I walk on the trail, seeing the girl. If I approach from behind, not good. So, how.

I walk forward the bit, getting down the rocky shore, my feet is right between the shore and the water, few rocks under my feet, when the tide came in it is around 2 feet water on my feet.
I walk towards the girl

^ the effort is invisible to the girl.

When near the girl looks at me a bit. I don’t look as to pretend I’m struggling with nature.

When I come near I say hi to the girl, she replying, then chatting the bit. Ice breaking with the romance novel she is reading. I pass 2 compliance points:
- Name exchange
- I point my hand to the sea and she followed
But not the next compliance point that is I telling her to stand up. Trying 3 times before I eject.

This can be attributed to my underdeveloped fundamentals and game. Though this time, by taking a small physical risk, I get the attention from a hotter girl than usual and come farther than usual.

Next is the try hard part.
After I eject, I start standing on rocks and going between them. This has some physical danger, if I fall then I can say goodbye to my youth. Passing two girls but they move away.

I think about it. Taking a small risk is attractive to the girl, but taking a large risk is try hard and is unattractive. Based on this outing, on scale of 1 to 10:
- 0 risk, boring nice guy
- 0.1 risk, attractive
- 2 risk, trying too hard
I have never taken 10 risk before so I cannot tell if that is attractive.

That’s all.

>