FR  Many sets.. good initial open.. lessons to be learned

WinnerWinner

Space Monkey
space monkey
FR - Outing - good openings.. girls attentive and interested - feeling more exhausted this outing than previous outings..

Have to do FR in other way next time… as it’s too timeconsuming.. hope you’ve enjoyed them so far.. and perhaps got a tip or inspiration…

23:00 - exhausted.. walking through city.. hey it’s cardio.. if anything we have some momentum from previous outings.. probably will meet some gals.. went many different places than usual tonight to push comfort and just checking the different vibes..

23:15 - exclusive cocktail bar.. everyone is sitting in groups or by bar in groups.. mixed sets.. guys.. potential only a 3 set and 2 set.. 3 set looked occupied.. I walk past them to go to toilet.. subconscious excuse to not approach at first.. warm up approach 2 set.. motioning for fun that this is the toilet in the area they sit.. they welcomed the energy..
toilet 2 min.. walk out and approach 3 set.. interrupting.. statement of empathy.. two 7.5-8’s.. one 9.. they welcome me very much.. 21yo’s.. plan to clubbing just around the corner outside.. brunette close left to me was leader and asked for best clubbing places as I’m local.. blonde on right bites her lips.. gave her the most attention.. I purposefully give the 9 the least attention.. one point I look at her and catches her starring.. she looked away to her blonde friend quickly..

They asked where my friends are.. they all want a cool guy yes.. they are at boring tonight.. staying home.. *looking for better standard answer to this question when soloing.. felt the energy was dying down.. as I was the entertainer the whole time.. and felt this was going nowhere.. so I bid them farewell.. was an awkward goodbye..

Lesson.. assert yourself as the man in the group and try leading these girls for a good time to the club they going to or suggest another place you enjoy more.. big commitment I guess.. the only way I see right now with possibility hook up with 9 or one-two of the others.. not a habit for me yet to take groups of girls I just met to different places.. could be a new game strategy for higher efficiency and options.. high risk.. easier rewards..

Different approach would be to focus on one of the three girls.. also an old habit of mine to not ignore any girl for long in a group setting when they are all basically facing me around a small round table.. maybe also subconscious fear of being left out suddenly when “invested” so much energy / entertaining.. would have to be one of the 7.5-8’s as 9 was across table..

Last approach would be exchanging insta and say something like

“Instagram! Let’s stay in touch.. if where I’m going is crazy, I’ll let you know and you let me know if it’s crazy there too..”

23:40 - 4 set outside bar I want to check out.. interrupts them.. soe.. assumed they were in the bar.. ask how it is down there.. Welcomed my approach and I went down.. big groups.. crowded.. maybe one or two sets on crowded floor.. no thx..

23:50 - walk past most exclusive club.. stand in front on other side of street shortly. 1 set girl walks past and stand in front too.. few meters away.. I assume she’s going to the club.. she’s not.. looking for her friends.. very distracted.. finds out her friends are inside club.. she’s not going.. not feeling clubbing tonight but more wine-like.. I suggest we can have a beer or wine.. no thx.. I’m going to meet with other friends..

00:00 - 2 set on street.. 17yo’s.. fun girls.. local.. multilingual.. loved my presence at first.. both trying to get my attention.. one really liked when putting emphasis on something fun.. sort of like no big deal.. roleplaying style.. the other I accidentally dissed when she wanted to show me she wasn’t naturally blonde.. so her favor turned in the other direction after.. not long after they had to go to their friends..

00:15 - girl with long slim legs in tomb raider costume walks past me.. her bare legs looked heavenly.. she opened a 3 set guys.. for a cig or smt.. she walked.. ran after her.. body like 9-10.. face 6-7.. not best approach.. walked with her instead of stopping her as she was walking with determination..

00:30 - exclusive cocktail lounge/club.. two set talking very intimately.. 9 and 7 I didn’t go in.. felt I would have to fake my energy.. also talking over loud music.. except for their natural beauty I didn’t have anything inspiring me.. felt exhausted.. needed something giving me energy.. danced for a bit to ok good music.. helped..

00:45 - one set on dance floor.. an 8.. I had soda in one hand.. still tries dance floor technique slowly.. she’s ok with it but moves away slowly shortly after.. pretty drunk.. norwegian.. didn’t get what I said drunk..

01:15 - outside 3 set.. 7-8’s.. pure focus on 1 with green pants.. compliments her for it.. she loves it.. compliments me back as good-looking complete package.. thx.. other girls walk towards cocktail-lounge club.. she wished me a good night while checking me out, looking at crotch hungrily..
at this point I was set to check out last club.. exhausted.. more dominance would have helped.. also forgot to acknowledge her friends which also led to the quick bye.. bad she was..

01:30 - detour to a club recommended by many random cool seeming people.. first time finally see the outside of it.. long queue still at this hour.. extract some info from one bouncer.. other bouncers looked like gang-bikers.. strange.. all types of people club..

01:50 - before last club I pass this petite and young girl with a cheeseburger.. I was very captivated by her.. I didn’t understand because she was so slim, young and petite like no boobs or ass.. just hair and face..

last club.. also long queue.. usually shorter.. kind of jungle night with so many people.. decide to see how fast the queue goes.. doesn’t move for 5-10 mins..

Thx!! Have fun and remember to enjoy life!!

Btw. One of the biggest lesson in game for me is.. I thought I was confident.. I REALLY thought I was confident.. hanging out with x and seeing girls being enraptured by his confidence showed me what confidence ACTUALLY look like.. also me thinking I was confident and girls not responding well, I was confused.. it really showed me colours when before it was more black and white…

It’s an easy habit to slip back to.. to think you are confident when in fact you are not as confident as you could be.. the amazing thing about game is.. the girls gives you instant feedback based on how they respond to you..
Being able to asses yourself objectively and to mirror the energy of confidence of for ex. David is fundamental to more engaging and sexual experiences with girls.. other big part is about leading interaction towards smt can happen in the moments.. like an agent on a mission.. this will be my focus soon as recovering from covid had me initially focus on strong approaching...

Last thing.. you don't need to do everything I do to get the results that you want.. I'm unique person and so are you.. My history with women is different from yours.. game is a skill and there are many styles.. I'm a curious learner and so I try different things.. more than once.. to understand it bodily..

With this said, excuses are excuses.. they are often subconscious limitations we've put on ourselves through our past experiences and habitual thinking...

Only openness to NEW experiences and NEW ways to look at the experiences can you radically shift your "inner" and "outer" game...

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I enjoyed this report! Nicely written.

Can you go deeper into what you believe true and false confidence are?
One of the biggest lesson in game for me is.. I thought I was confident.. I REALLY thought I was confident.. hanging out with x and seeing girls being enraptured by his confidence showed me what confidence ACTUALLY look like.. also me thinking I was confident and girls not responding well, I was confused.. it really showed me colours when before it was more black and white…

WinnerWinner

Space Monkey
space monkey
I enjoyed this report! Nicely written.

Can you go deeper into what you believe true and false confidence are?
Too nuanced just in text.. best and shortest to describe it is a Metal strong inner belief that you are the man who's ok with whatever comes in his way.. false confidence is trying to act like that man or thinking you are that man.. to be that man requires consistent action.. to do things that are not soft and in comfort basically like it takes lifting weights to build muscle.. it's a skill too.. confidence with girls and social interactions

>