Momentum Hacks

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Since most of us will be stuck inside for a while. . . it would be pragmatic to discuss momentum.

More specifically, I'd like to discuss technical aspects of momentum, to share what I call momentum hacks. These are tactics that can help you hit the ground running, after long breaks from the field. Now before anyone reading these letters gets overly excited. . . I'm not suggesting that momentum hacks will ensure you're going to leap straight out of quarantine. . . and land balls deep inside some new pussy without fail.

Even if you normally get consistent results. . . these tactics won't guarantee an instantaneous return to your usual proficiency.

Instead a momentum hack aims to nudge your state towards a level, whereby the process of shaking off rust becomes much easier. But you will still have to put in work, making efforts to approach women and re-familiarizing yourself. . . with your method or methods of seduction.

These tactics are self-hypnosis techniques that I've used for infield preparation and state control.

I've noticed that using these momentum hacks, will often help me bring certain aspects of my game. . . back up to speed. Consistent use over the course of 3 consecutive infield outings, is usually enough for me to get a decent level of momentum going.

Anyway, here are 3 momentum hacks in order of difficulty.

Beginner:

Watch an epic movie seduction. Other movies or TV shows with good examples of seduction will do too.​
Pay very close attention to the fundamentals of the seducer you're watching. Focus on their facial expressions, body language, gestures, voice tone. . . and even the way they look at women. Take as long as you need to get a solid idea of their vibe. Then meditate on this vibe for at least 15 minutes before you go infield. Re-create what you saw in your minds-eye. . . imagine yourself embodying this vibe if you can. But if that's too difficult. . . just focus on mentally re-playing clips of the movie or TV show as you meditate.​
Intermediate:

Meditate for at least 10 minutes. After closing your eyes. Become more aware of your breath and heart-rate.​
Focus on breathing deeply from your belly, and notice your heart rate slow down. If you are used to meditating, then this part should only take a minute or less. Next you'll want to focus. . . on remembering some of your infield highlights. Re-play these moments in your minds eye, try to remember them. . . in much detail as possible. Focus on one highlight at a time. Remember the look on each girls face as they responded to you. Remember what you said or did. How you said or did it. . . and how this made you feel.​
Advanced:

Create a playlist with multiple songs that remind you of your experiences with macro momentum.​
These should be songs you enjoyed listening to during hot streaks, or any particular moment of peak performance. . . while seducing women. If you are a night gamer and you can remember songs, that were playing inside bars or clubs. . . when you hit God mode then add them to this playlist. Whether or not you decide to recall these moments vividly, or even meditate at all. . . before heading to the field is up to you. But make sure you listen to this playlist on your way to the venue. If you are a day gamer. . . you can also listen to this playlist in-between your approaches.​

Choose the momentum hack that corresponds with your skill level.

Because this is a technical post, not to mention a very unorthodox one. . . I'll stop here instead of sharing my thoughts on why they work. But not only have I field-tested all 3 momentum hacks numerous times. I've also shared them with other seducers. . . and they've worked for them as well.

Questions? Comments? Something to add? Shoot. . .

Last edited:

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I tend to do visualising exercises after a long workday as well and this helps me to get into pickup mode much faster and helps me become more fluent. Otherwise I still carry the serious and strict attitude throughout interactions.

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Good stuff. A few i use
  • Listen to a few R&B tracks or loving type reggaeton while tuning fully into the music and moving to it - makes you all suave delicious and your vibe gets poetically in the soft lover type direction. Dominantly kittenish.
  • Vibe stealing which entails to steal good approach vibes eg. the being a force type energy by checking out movie snippets eg. per youtube with actors of confident and purposeful presence. These create a good on-sight polarising vibe that strike women well and ignites sensual energies in the immediate connection. I like captain flint from Black Sails eg. It can be a bit too much so i contain it a lill to an undertone and a display in my presence.
  • Running through the memories from my own good or recent seductions - activating my body and vibe from memory and sorta getting back to the mood of these events.
I like to differentiate between doings that gets me into momentum and doings that sets me into the right vibe and mindset for impact on sight.

Last edited:

Razorjack

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Since most of us will be stuck inside for a while. . . it would be pragmatic to discuss momentum.

More specifically, I'd like to discuss technical aspects of momentum, to share what I call momentum hacks. These are tactics that can help you hit the ground running, after long breaks from the field. Now before anyone reading these letters gets overly excited. . . I'm not suggesting that momentum hacks will ensure you're going to leap straight out of quarantine. . . and land balls deep inside some new pussy without fail.

Even if you normally get consistent results. . . these tactics won't guarantee an instantaneous return to your usual proficiency.

Instead a momentum hack aims to nudge your state towards a level, whereby the process of shaking off rust becomes much easier. But you will still have to put in work, making efforts to approach women and re-familiarizing yourself. . . with your method or methods of seduction.

These tactics are self-hypnosis techniques that I've used for infield preparation and state control.

I've noticed that using these momentum hacks, will often help me bring certain aspects of my game. . . back up to speed. Consistent use over the course of 3 consecutive infield outings, is usually enough for me to get a decent level of momentum going.

Anyway, here are 3 momentum hacks in order of difficulty.

Beginner:

Watch an epic movie seduction. Other movies or TV shows with good examples of seduction will do too.​
Pay very close attention to the fundamentals of the seducer you're watching. Focus on their facial expressions, body language, gestures, voice tone. . . and even the way they look at women. Take as long as you need to get a solid idea of their vibe. Then meditate on this vibe for at least 15 minutes before you go infield. Re-create what you saw in your minds-eye. . . imagine yourself embodying this vibe if you can. But if that's too difficult. . . just focus on mentally re-playing clips of the movie or TV show as you meditate.​
Intermediate:

Meditate for at least 10 minutes. After closing your eyes. Become more aware of your breath and heart-rate.​
Focus on breathing deeply from your belly, and notice your heart rate slow down. If you are used to meditating, then this part should only take a minute or less. Next you'll want to focus. . . on remembering some of your infield highlights. Re-play these moments in your minds eye, try to remember them. . . in much detail as possible. Focus on one highlight at a time. Remember the look on each girls face as they responded to you. Remember what you said or did. How you said or did it. . . and how this made you feel.​
Advanced:

Create a playlist with multiple songs that remind you of your experiences with macro momentum.​
These should be songs you enjoyed listening to during hot streaks, or any particular moment of peak performance. . . while seducing women. If you are a night gamer and you can remember songs, that were playing inside bars or clubs. . . when you hit God mode then add them to this playlist. Whether or not you decide to recall these moments vividly, or even meditate at all. . . before heading to the field is up to you. But make sure you listen to this playlist on your way to the venue. If you are a day gamer. . . you can also listen to this playlist in-between your approaches.​

Choose the momentum hack that corresponds with your skill level.

Because this is a technical post, not to mention a very unorthodox one. . . I'll stop here instead of sharing my thoughts on why they work. But not only have I field-tested all 3 momentum hacks numerous times. I've also shared them with other seducers. . . and they've worked for them as well.

Questions? Comments? Something to add? Shoot. . .

Great stuff!

My prep routine is very simple: 80s and early rock music for about 1 hour and deciding exactly what my focus will be for the night. This puts me "in the PU zone" and I go on auto-pilot.

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
Love this thread.

I also would like to add, there is more to momentum than just going out/social momentum.

Being aligned with your macro vision keeps momentum alive. As you keep moving, being laser focused on your goals and visions and keeping taking action, still continuously moving towards them.

I feel very little loss of momentum so far beyond the usual mild isolation weirdness / anxiety.

I'm working on a big product. Locking in on the marketing. Regularly calling G's to keep my mentals tight. Getting consultations. Working. Focusing on getting better pictures and up my social media/online dating game. Learning photography, I just bought a camera. Will take a lot of pictures when nobody is outside. Joined a social media group. Learning and taking massive action, these are the things that are much harder to do when the life is moving on a fast pace.

This is a great moment to INCREASE your momentum. Let alone protect it. And you will lose some part of "smoothness", social momentum. That's normal. But have massive macro/life momentum. There is no reason to stop moving!

Cheers guys!

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I tend to do visualising exercises after a long workday as well and this helps me to get into pickup mode much faster and helps me become more fluent. Otherwise I still carry the serious and strict attitude throughout interactions.

Nice, I've noticed similar things over the years. After all human beings are rather fluid creatures. So visualizing exercises become especially useful, when switching from one part of yourself. . . to another. It could be from self-quarantine to getting active. . . work or studying to infield mode. Etc.

Watching infields is my 'go too' as opposed to movies, personally

Personally, I haven't watched an infield. . . in about four or five years. I do remember it wasn't as easy to see facial expressions. . . and other fundamentals in most infields, when I compared them to watching movies. Plus after a certain point I noticed that they no longer impressed me.

But that was years ago, it could be totally different now. So if they work for you, then by all means keep at it.

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Good stuff. A few i use
  • Listen to a few R&B tracks or loving type reggaeton while tuning fully into the music and moving to it - makes you all suave delicious and your vibe gets poetically in the soft lover type direction. Dominantly kittenish.

Nice! Lots of my momentum songs are R&B tracks. I'm a fan of the genre for the reasons you listed, so I listen to new songs on the way to venues.

Vibe stealing which entails to steal good approach vibes eg. the being a force type energy by checking out movie snippets eg. per youtube with actors of confident and purposeful presence. These create a good on-sight polarising vibe that strike women well and ignites sensual energies in the immediate connection. I like captain flint from Black Sails eg. It can be a bit too much so i contain it a lill to an undertone and a display in my presence.
Exactly, you might remember an older version of this post on NextASF.

In that thread, I wrote about how easily these vibes can rub off on you. I used to think that perhaps it was a personal thing, then I went to see Spectre with a few other guys. . . and realized that each of us mimicked Bond, as we walked out of the theater. So I posted it the next day.

Additionally, I just got hooked after a few episodes of Black Sails and I gotta say. . . you are very perceptive haha.
Running through the memories from my own good or recent seductions - activaating my body and vibe from memory and sorta getting back to the mood of these events.

Yes this is an important point. The more recent the memory is, the easier it will be to visualize. But if I want to jog my memory with older experiences, I've found it rather useful to re-read the lay report. . . if I wrote one. Or check my private journal for any entries from that time period.

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
haha nice. Black sails is so underrated imo. Glad you like it.

Keep an eye on the various times were captain flint and long jon silver - the cook, do their addressing of the men or storytell. Eg about Galeon el Urca de lima. Ive found these sessions Epic, vibes, massive dramatures, use of pacing aka knowing the crowd and many elements - im sure youll like it. its one of my key resources for presentation training when i apply storytelling type techs even if fictional.

Yes this is an important point. The more recent the memory is, the easier it will be to visualize. But if I want to jog my memory with older experiences, I've found it rather useful to re-read the lay report. . . if I wrote one. Or check my private journal for any entries from that time period.

Good point with the reread. often brings up my mood at that time to do so. Actually reminds me to dig through all the Nextasf prints i made.

I really like how laser-sharply precise you are with this btw. Figured you might like a processual ping pong i do that works really well for me:

I further use these two distinct approaches in different ways - lay reports as more mental considerations vs. just oozing through the memories talking a walk or alike. The first more of an intellectual consideration. the latter more Igniting my bodys intelligence. So Lay reports helps me run through improvement points - to really feel into what i was doing and reinterpreting things, while considering key moments in it. Doing so is a mix of writing lay reports, remembering the sequence of things etc. and secondly just sorta running through memories calmly, letting the memories inform me. A key is to feel and connect with the situations as i write. not just mechanical writing. But each practice brings some different elements into play..

Im trying to make this ping pong happen IRL too, which means slowing down a bit and allowing both layers to play in. But thats another project lol.

Last edited:

greenleaf

Space Monkey
space monkey
I do remember it wasn't as easy to see facial expressions. . . and other fundamentals in most infields, when I compared them to watching movies
True. Plus the fundamentals (body language etc) are usually better in movies!
Personally, I haven't watched an infield. . . in about four or five years. Plus after a certain point I noticed that they no longer impressed me.
Yeah, I pretty much stopped being impressed with infields (as well as lay reports and stuff) as soon as i'd gotten a few lays from cold approach myself, tbh. It doesn't really 'impress' me much either. People have been getting laid for a long time lol. If a girl finds you attractive, it really isn't that difficult

In that thread, I wrote about how easily these vibes can rub off on you. I used to think that perhaps it was a personal thing, then I went to see Spectre with a few other guys. . . and realized that each of us mimicked Bond, as we walked out of the theater
It's interesting how that happens, isn't it.

>