LR  Movie Store Girl

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This one is from quite a while ago, actually. I never posted it, because I had it about half written and lost the fucking USB drive it was saved to. Anyway, found the USB last week in the console of my truck and had read through the half-written report and thought one of her text messages was particularly funny for some reason or another. While I didn’t plan on finishing the report really, I thought the text message itself was funny enough that I shared it on the “General” board. Anyway, I remember being quite stung about losing the USB drive because this whole story was really pretty cool and hilarious at the same time, but you know how when you work on something like that and you lose it, you just can’t quite get up the “umph” to totally start over on it. But, since I found it (and also since I was going to post another report today anyway) I figured why the hell not? So, here we go :)

Back in late November of last year (2013), I was dropping a couple movies off and ran into a little blonde.

It was my lunch break. I’d stopped at the nearby movie store, walked in the lobby and inserted a couple of DVDs into the drop-slot. I saw something ‘woosh’ past me out of the corner of my eye, and as I turned my head to look I spotted the cutest little blond. Game on.

I entered the store and pretended to browse somewhat near to her, probably about 15 feet away. Out of the corner of my eye I see she notices me standing there, and takes about 3-4 steps in my direction (to her right), looking at the movies. Then, seeing her do this, I take 1-2 steps toward her and she sees this and further closes the gap so that we’re pretty much standing right beside each other.

She’s very short, probably not much over 5 feet tall, well put together with a slim waist and an enormous rack underneath her tight sweater (I love tits in tight sweaters!). The tits-to-waist ratio here is unreal. At the time, I’m guessing she’s in her late 20’s, but I'd later find out she's a little older than that (31).

She picks up a movie, "Expendables 2", which had just came out on DVD. Recognizing both (1) her seeing me and moving in my direction and (2) her looking at some movie she likely has no intention of watching, I actually open her with “You’re going to watch that? That’s kind of a man-movie, isn’t it?…” and she turns to me and laughs and we banter a bit.

After the banter quickly dries up, I ask her if she’s getting movies for her and a friend. She says no and that she’s just grabbing something to watch alone after work. Like all conversations that I have “in person”, the following is merely paraphrased, but probably very close:

Me: You know what would be way more fun than watching movies by yourself tonight?
Her: What’s that? (*with a questioning, somewhat nervous look and then smiles*)
Me: If you and I grabbed a bite to eat, maybe a drink or two. Whaddya say? You game?
Her: Oh… I don’t know. Um…. (*for some reason I can just tell that she wants to*)

**Here, I say nothing and leave the social pressure on her and finally she says

Her: Ok.
Me: Alright, see! There ya go. It’ll be fun, I promise…

After I get her phone number, she says “Well, I guess I don’t need to rent a movie now” and I say to her that I guess she doesn’t, but that I am going to go ahead and grab something to watch tomorrow. (But really, I figure I can maybe get her to come over and watch a movie after we meet up later)

So with the insta-date set and movies at the ready, I head back to work. About 45 minutes later, I text her:

Me: Hey! Hope I got your # right. If so, this is mine :) -NJ
Her: You did! So 7 at ___
Her: I’m nervous. We’ll say we are old friends lol
Me: I’m cool with it if we lie about how me met, but I’m not gonna say we’re friends :p
Her: I think it’s normal to be kind of nervous right?
Me: I can’t say I get nervous about it. Probably different since I’m a guy haha
Her: True. So you’re saying you’re a pro at this lol
Me: LOL
Me: I don’t know, I just wanted to get to know you is all
Her: I’ll survive. Do you just want to wait at the entrance or I will?
Her: Or do you just want to meet at my house first?
Me: We can meet there or ride together, whatever’s easiest. (Here I’m thinking it will be easier to have sex at my place, so I’m not wanting to leave my vehicle at her house really, but whatever)
Her: Ok, let’s just go together. I’ll text you when I leave work.
Me: Alright, sounds good!

**Then, about 2 hours later…

Her: My friend thinks I should just meet you at ___ instead of my house. Ok w/ you?
Me: haha good idea. I ain’t trying to get kidnapped. Just text me and I’ll see you there :)
Her: Haha! True. I’ve been known to do that kind of thing.

I about fell out of my chair laughing. I remember the guy who sits in the cubicle behind me turning around, probably wondering what was so funny.

So she ends up texting me and we meet up at the bar & grill where I am taking quite a few of my dates, since it’s pretty nice inside and the atmosphere is really chill. She’s wearing a dress that it is about 30 degrees to cold for, with a little jacket over top. That can’t be a bad thing.

I’m going to just sort of give a quick overview on how the actual date went, because it wasn’t anything special. It was my typical first date template, which is pretty much just “sit at the bar next to each other, deep-dive, and increase touch compliance”.

One pretty important bit of conversation that I need to share now because it’s important for later on is that I had mentioned I was going to a concert the very next night at a local venue, and she was like “Oh wow, that’s cool. I’m going to that too. Maybe we can run into each other!”

Thing is, I’m going to the concert with this other girl I have been seeing for a few months and a couple of her friends. So this presents somewhat of a potential problem. If I have sex with this girl tonight, and then she sees me with the other girl at the concert tomorrow (definitely feasible and more likely probable for this to occur, since the venue is fairly small), this could blow up in my face.

My penis overrules my brain on this subject, though, and so after about an hour or a little more of drinks/conversation, I invite her over to watch the movie that I’d rented. She says she’d like that, so we drive separately to my house.

Anyway, we go to my house. Once inside, I have her remove her shoes and sit on the couch. I get her a bottled water (her request) and a beer for myself and start the movie. About 5-10 minutes into the movie, I kiss her and she kisses me back fairly passionately and we make out on the couch.

After some time, I’d been rubbing her sides and stomach and back and tits, so it’s time to go in between her legs. She pulls my hand away and says “no”, but keeps kissing me. Great, this is going to be one of those…

As you can probably guess, this continues for some time. I get worn out from all the LMR, and she is putting forth the kind of hard resistance that you’re probably just not going to break. I’m apparently not pushing her buttons, and she’s made up her mind that she is DEFINITELY NOT going to fuck me.

After a while, she says she needs to go. I try to get her to stay, but I don’t persist too hard because I think I can probably close her the next time we get together. The next logical step in the interaction is sex, and she knows it, but she’s just putting it off.

So she leaves and I go to sleep. But, it won’t be the last I see of her… :)

The next day I meet up with the girl I’ve been seeing about 4:30 PM and another couple, and plan to go grab some food and then head to the concert which starts at 8:00 PM. It’s a strange feeling, but I’m somewhat relieved that I didn’t have sex with movie store girl last night. If we do happen to run into each other, there won’t be any drama, but instead probably just some mad pre-selection for me.

And that’s exactly what happened…

The four of us finish eating and get to the concert about 30 minutes early, hang out, drink, etcetera. There’s next to no seating at this place. It’s actually just a bar with a huge dance floor where a crowd assembles to watch the performance. Really kind of wild…

Anyway, the concert starts and we are making our way toward the front. We get up about as close as we can and the girls are dancing and me and the other guy are drinking and enjoying the music and basically just taking in the shit show that’s before us.

Eventually I have to go to the bathroom, and guess who I run into. Yep.

Anyway, I hadn’t spoken to her all day, and I am fairly certain she is expecting me to be chasing after not getting sex the night prior.

She stops as if to allow me to engage her in conversation, but I just blurt out a “Hey what’s up!” and keep walking. Thinking back on this now, I probably should have at least stopped and said something like “Gotta go to the restroom, but I’ll try to run into you guys out there!”

Anyway, I get done using the restroom and return to my group. I’m dancing with my girl, my pelvis grinding against her ass and my arm around her waist. I do not know if little blondie is anywhere near me, or can see this, and I don’t really care. I’m having a good time. We continue dirty dancing with each other and kissing and all the other fun stuff that you do with a girl at a concert.

We leave and head to a bar in the town I live in, which is about 10 miles away. The four of us are planning to finish the night off there and then crash at my place since it’s just down the street from the bar.

Not 2 minutes after we pull out of the parking lot, I get a text from movie store girl:

Her: I’m so glad I didn’t fuck you. Real nice that you didn’t tell me you have a girlfriend.
Me: That’s a mighty big assumption to make. It was our first date (which is a lie, but the other girl and I are just casual FB’s at this point)
Her: Whatever

**I do not plan on texting her back until the next day, maybe never again at all. But, a half hour or so later:

Her: So you were going on dates with both of us. What are you some kind of player or something.

**Again, I don’t respond. I did laugh, though. And then again, maybe 15 minutes after that:

Her: Look I’m sorry. I know we just met. I guess I didn’t know where things were going after last night, and then I saw you with her, and I just kind of freaked out. I hope you aren’t mad.

** It’s a roller coaster of clouded, drunken emotion! Too funny. Since she apologized, I saw fit to text her back and say it’s ok.

Me: It’s ok, I wasn’t planning on going out with her, even. But then I thought things were weird after last night, and I didn’t talk to you today, and she asked me if I wanted to go…. So I did.
Her: So is it because we didn’t fuck?
Me: No just more like because of the general tone of, like, how things were left. Then, like I said we didn’t talk at all today.
Her: Well do you want to fuck me?
Me: Lol.. Well duh, did I not sort of give you that impression last night? :)
Her: Then come fuck me!
Me: Haha I am not even in town anymore. It’s 2:30 in the morning and the bar is closing and I have to get up at like 7 AM! (lie, I don’t have to get up early)

**She takes quite a long time to respond. So long, in fact, that in the meantime I take the other girl back to my house and we have sex in my bed.

** So this is the point at which I had left off writing this report before losing the USB drive. There's actually not much left to wrap up, and I do remember the events pretty vividly, so it shouldn't be a problem **

I wake up the next morning and have sex with my girl again, before she and the other couple that stayed over leave. I then check my phone and I have 2 or 3 additional messages from movie store girl. I do not have the messages in my phone anymore, and at this point I’m finishing what I had written up before losing the USB drive. Anyway, the texts she sent after I had put my phone away for the night were along the lines of “Are you going to or not?!” and then one final message that I can recall was just a frowny face.

It’s about 9 AM and my head is pounding.

I text movie store girl back and tell her I was asleep and sorry I didn’t get her messages. She says she wants to come over and talk to me in person, because she feels really bad about the drunk texts and her getting mad at me. I tell her I have to leave in about an hour and a half, but she can stop by if she wants.

About 20 minutes later she pulls up in the driveway, and comes inside. She sits down next to me on the couch, apologizes for the drunk texts and things, and has her hand on my leg. I say it’s ok, and we kiss.

We start to make out, and she’s much more passionate and into it than before. She puts her hand inside my athletic shorts and rubs my cock. I remove her shirt, and then her bra. Her breasts are enormous and beautiful. She pulls my shorts down, and starts to suck me off. I wonder how it tastes. (lol)

After a bit of this, I get up and take her into my bedroom and put on a condom, and we have sex for about 30 minutes or so. She cums, and then I do. Then we lay and talk and eventually have round two, which lasts longer than round one since I’m unable to get off a second time.

This was destined to turn out all sorts of bad from the time I found out we’d all be at the concert together. With a little pre-selection, I’d say I made the absolute best of it that I possibly could.

NJ

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
NJ,

THis is great. :) Anyway how do we actually handle jealous women when they see you and the other girl is still not a very clear straight line.

I remember Chase noted to hold the shy girl while verbalizing with the girl who's abit confrontational. IT's a bit grey about this stuff.

Zac

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This is masterly. Loved the following:
NarrowJ said:
Her: So you were going on dates with both of us. What are you some kind of player or something.
Just too funny, I couldn't stop laughing!

NarrowJ said:
Me: No just more like because of the general tone of, like, how things were left. Then, like I said we didn’t talk at all today.
This is like a female-initiated compliance-ladder. The last of the three texts is priceless :)

Gentle_Phrases

Space Monkey
space monkey
Cool report NJ! I'm glad you found that USB so you could share this story

I've got a few quick questions for you because I'm trying to learn the lesson here:

Do you remember roughly how long the initial approach lasted before getting her number, NJ? Did you touch her/hold her at any point during the initial cold approach in the movie place? I'm curious to know if you simply used your eyes to communicate interest and spoke very briefly with her or there was early touching involved and you had a lengthier conversation.

Also, you opened indirect; when/how did you shift to direct or did you not ever compliment her/explain that you found her attractive?

Me: It’s ok, I wasn’t planning on going out with her, even. But then I thought things were weird after last night, and I didn’t talk to you today, and she asked me if I wanted to go…. So I did.

She goes quite direct here. Had she not seen you with another girl, do you think that the second date would have resulted in sex? I mean, in your opinion was pre-selection instrumental in snagging you the bang, or was did it just facilitate it?

>