Music For Players

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
I know a good deal of the gents here are musicians or have cultivated musical tastes, So I figured I would start a thread where we can share music for players. Music is an incredible inspiration, motivator, and aphrodisiac across all cultures. This is a place to post jams that puts you in state before you go out gaming, music that you play during the seduction process that helps put women in state, as well as songs that are just anthems to that playboy life.

I'll kick it off with two

First:
August Darnell (Kid Creole) was a bonafide, genuine article ladies' man, and an all-around powerhouse of showmanship. I'm Wonderful Thing, Baby is a hilarious and funky earworm that is the perfect anthem to his ability to line em' up and knock em' down, and really an ode to playboys everywhere. I've included the live version cause it is a perfect display of the level of swag this man exudes. The three blondes are the coconuts, and the one in the middle was his wife at the time. She styled, choreographed, and managed the coconuts. Pretty sure his inability to settle down is what lead to the end of that marriage.

Including the studio version for good measure

This next song is a total classic (I am sure many of you know it). It has this amazing ability to short circuit a woman's brain, and inspire strong urges she can't ignore. Not for every situation, but play this jam at the right time and you have an ace up your sleeve.

I'll keep em coming but please feel free to contribute should you feel inspired to do so

Edit: @Chase @Gunwitch @Bismarck and any moderators. Is this dicey territory with copyright policies on this board? Can always scrap the whole thing if so

Last edited:

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@StrayDog,

Nope. Embedded videos are fine.

We don't host 'em. YouTube does. If the copyright owner dislikes it, his dispute is with YouTube, not us.

(and if it's his own video, and he doesn't want people embedding it, he needs to change the settings on it to disallow embedding of the videos on his channel)

So... embed away ;)

Chase

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Throw this sultry groove on your seduction playlist to give your girl some wild ideas. Before you know it she will be talking to you just like the Mary Jane Girls (proteges of 80's funk heavy hitter Rick James. His sound is all over this one)

Last edited:

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
Can't do better than Type O Negative's autumnal masterpiece, October Rust.

This album somehow combines overwhelmingly dark passion with tenderness and genuineness (genuity? If ingenuity is a word, genuity should be too). I'll go over several of the tracks.

Love You to Death is the greatest love song of all time. It is very masculine yet incredibly vulnerable, as you could expect of lead singer, titan of a man, and ultimate lothario Peter Steele's magnum opus. Its fervent melodies and verses cripple and consume you. Anyone looking to become a Lover of women would benefit to reflect on this song.

Love You to Death has the perfect follow-up in Be My Druidess, which naturally progresses the romance of Love You to Death into a melding of fiery passions. One of the best lovemaking tracks there is... I can't listen to the atmosphere or lyrics without getting incredibly aroused.

Here we have My Girlfriend's Girlfriend, a ridiculously catchy track about seducing a new girl by describing the "arrangement " had with a girlfriend and her own girlfriend (who is also your girlfriend). Perfect for cultivating the mentality of a highly in-demand, accomplished Lover.

Barely edging out Love You to Death, we come to my favorite Type O song and practically my favorite song of all time, Wolf Moon. This song is about "comforting" a woman while she is afflicted by her monthly menstruation, likening it to a werewolf being triggered and filled with "hunger" once a month by the full moon... it's dark with hints of levity, intense yet playful, energetic yet haunting, all in perfect melodic balance.

Lastly, we have the full of longing Haunted. Steele's lyricism paints a vivid picture of nocturnal lust and loss. Anyone who has had a night beyond expectations knows the elation coupled with uncertainty experienced the morning after. This song captures that feeling perfectly, especially following the high of Wolf Moon. This is what you are up against on your path to Absolute Abundance, when you've landed your first or second dream girl, but they still remain a priceless commodity to you.

Last edited:

Ambiance

Modern Human
Modern Human
Couple more metal tracks:

This duo is not directly related to women/seduction/sex, but just listen to the atmosphere, the intensity of the guitar and drums, and this goddess of a vocalist's voice! Let it fill your heart with passion and desire. Let your mind turn off as you lose yourself in womankind's mystery and beauty.

Now for some nonmetal tracks:

One of the most drippingly intimate songs I've heard. Very nocturnal. Perfect for slow and sensual lovemaking, or even for amplifying a zen-like state while preparing for a night on the town.

From the same album, and just like Black Milk sexy from the start, though this one speeds things up, building and building into quite the climax.

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Can't do better than Type O Negative's autumnal masterpiece, October Rust.

This album somehow combines overwhelmingly dark passion with tenderness and genuineness (genuity? If ingenuity is a word, genuity should be too). I'll go over several of the tracks.

Love You to Death is the greatest love song of all time. It is very masculine yet incredibly vulnerable, as you could expect of lead singer, titan of a man, and ultimate lothario Peter Steele's magnum opus. Its fervent melodies and verses cripple and consume you. Anyone looking to become a Lover of women would benefit to reflect on this song.

Love You to Death has the perfect follow-up in Be My Druidess, which naturally progresses the romance of Love You to Death into a melding of fiery passions. One of the best lovemaking tracks there is... I can't listen to the atmosphere or lyrics without getting incredibly aroused.

Here we have My Girlfriend's Girlfriend, a ridiculously catchy track about seducing a new girl by describing the "arrangement " had with a girlfriend and her own girlfriend (who is also your girlfriend). Perfect for cultivating the mentality of a highly in-demand, accomplished Lover.

Barely edging out Love You to Death, we come to my favorite Type O song and practically my favorite song of all time, Wolf Moon. This song is about "comforting" a woman while she is afflicted by her monthly menstruation, likening it to a werewolf being triggered and filled with "hunger" once a month by the full moon... it's dark with hints of levity, intense yet playful, energetic yet haunting, all in perfect melodic balance.

Lastly, we have the full of longing Haunted. Steele's lyricism paints a vivid picture of nocturnal lust and loss. Anyone who has had a night beyond expectations knows the elation coupled with uncertainty experienced the morning after. This song captures that feeling perfectly, especially following the high of Wolf Moon. This is what you are up against on your path to Absolute Abundance, when you've landed your first or second dream girl, but they still remain a priceless commodity to you.
Type O Negative has always been on my radar but I never tuned in. These tracks are really doing it for me. Particularly Love You to Death, which is hitting a heavy 90's metal meets shoegaze spot for me. Definitely gonna be rocking this track all summer. Thanks, dude. Appreciate the contribution and you're outlining the more seductive elements.

That Massive Attack album is such a classic. Back in my early twenties, there was a period in particular when a friend and myself were listening to it a lot. Always makes me think of her. On my birthday one fall, after she had just broken up with her long-term boyfriend, she decided to give me a sensual sort of birthday present. I will leave the rest to your imagination but suffice it to say it was a rather fun time...
I digress. Mezzanine: Trip-hop masterpiece

Last edited:

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
This next one is by the U.Ks groundbreaking eccentric visionary, Kate Bush. This song is a great conversation starter on a date and can run a bit like a gambit (field-tested)
Kate Bush's career was defined by always pushing the limits of popular music into mind-bending experimentations. By the time the '90s had rolled around her sound had become way more refined. The Sensual World may easily be her most accessible album. The title track is a lush masterpiece celebrating feminine grace and raw seductive energy.

It's lyrics and sound are based on Molly Bloom's soliloquy from James Joyces iconic novel, Ulyses. In which the character of Molly Bloom recalls when she first accepted her husband as her lover. The final passage closes out the book with a simple and resounding "Yes'
"...I was a Flower of the mountain yes when I put the rose in my hair like the Andalusian girls used or shall I wear a red yes and how he kissed me under the Moorish wall and I thought well as well him as another and then I asked him with my eyes to ask again yes and then he asked me would I yes to say yes my mountain flower and first I put my arms around him yes and drew him down to me so he could feel my breasts all perfume yes and his heart was going like mad and yes I said yes I will Yes. "

Last edited:

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
In this installment of Music for Players we have a double feature from Prog-rock/Pop group, Supertramp. 'Lover Boy', and its later released companion piece 'Goodbye Stranger'.

Lover Boy is an epic, irony-laden ode to a rather dubious lothario. He is the type of skilled seducer who has gone deep into the darkside, using lies and deceit to have his way with women. Were it not so easy to despise him for his dastardly ways you would almost admire his adeptly trained abilities and general prowess (which he's learned from a classic seduction manual).
"You can't stop the lover boy"

In the equally ironic Goodbye Stranger, we witness the exploits of that rolling stone who (for better or worst) just wasn't born to settle down, and follow him on an odyssey of one night stands as he keeps on sailing into the horizon.

Last edited:

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
This video and song is pretty accurrate describing some club dynamics, i broke down my book and chapters based on the video:

Here is a breakdown http://www.theskillsmethod.com/club...most-important-aspects-of-night-game-success/
Game recognize game. Most people would just gloss over the times that Jay-z is spitting. Thinking he is just talking about his night out. Skills is like "nope there is a strategy here. Imma break it down..."

It's rare to hear a song that is so damn practical in the way it spits game. I wonder if there is more play by play shit like this out there.

Last edited:

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
This one goes out to all those globe-trotting macks, spitting game around the world

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
"He move in space with minium waste, maximum joy...No need to ask, he's a smooth operator"
If that's not an ode to exceptional fundamentals, I don't know what is.

Last edited:

Don Giovanni

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Another favourite before going out. Funny thing about this songs is how simpy the lyrics are, while in reality we all know it was the complete opposite.

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
USING MUSIC AS STATE CONTROL IN SEDUCTION
I want to take a moment here to talk about making the perfect seduction playlist for dates. While having a solid playlist is always going to be second to having solid game (great seductions can go down, sometimes very easily without a single note of music played), music is such a powerful influence on state control. It can really be an ally in the whole seduction process when used well (it can also throw the vibe off big time if used carelessly). I think every serious seducer would do well to make a series of playlists for different seduction scenarios. I have been amazed at how playing the right kind of music at the right time has put a woman at ease, or amped up her energy when things were dipping a bit or pushed her over the edge when she was starting to get horny and helped her just let go and go for it. Knowing how to use music as a form of state control is actually rather simple. It is just about reading where the moment is at and playing the right thing at the right time. Having some solid playlists already locked and loaded makes this whole process flow a lot easier than having to come up with some tunes on the spot. Let's dive in a bit more and look at some dynamic considerations.

What genre do I play?
As we have seen on this thread seductive music can come in many different forms. Choosing what genre to play is really about two simple factors

-What are your musical tastes

-What are her musical tastes

Your musical taste can very much come before hers (as you are the one curating the music) but I would still recommend you read the room (read your date) and play music you are confident is going to land. While there can be something very seductive about introducing her to a whole new world of music (this is usually best after you have been on a few dates, or if music is a major connecting point for you two), some genres could really push her limits if they are super out of her wheelhouse. So basically a rule of thumb is this: If you two have some really common musical tastes play to that (with maybe a few curveballs for fun). Otherwise, the genre is way less important than the vibe you are creating, so use cuts from whatever genre you chose but make sure they suit your seductive purposes and don't just play whatever willy-nilly.

I recommend having some playlists built out based on whatever multiple genres you are interested in. You can even mix songs from adjacent genres that flow nicely with each other to create a dynamic playlist that doesn't feel like it is a one-trick pony. I personally have an eclectic musical taste which actually lends itself well to each girl as I can lean into her tastes a bit, and often bring in deep cuts that get her vibing hard.

Creating a vibe
The vibe you want to create depends on the context of the moment. Because of this, I would highly recommend having multiple playlists built around different seduction scenarios.

Here are some scenarios where playing music has been an effective move. I will also include a note on what sort of energy/vibe I have found to work well for each scenario

-We met at a loud club. It has been a high-energy night. Both of us are coming down a bit from the high. The evening's energy has peaked but the vibe is still up. We get back to my place (or if you drove, you are cruising in your ride). For this moment I put on a playlist that is still somewhat energetic, but also less energetic than what was at the venue. I am keeping the energy going but winding things down to a bit more fun/intimate vibe. So chill, fun, smooth. Nothing too low energy, that can kill the vibe. Nothing too high energy, we are already well saturated with those vibes. I pick a genre that is adjacent to the music they had at the venue. I don't play the same type of music because that is played out, and I don't switch gears to a completely unrelated genre as that can be a bit too much of a state change. I am thinking 'seamless transition to a more intimate state'.

-I meet her at a club, the vibe is high with an upward trajectory. We leave the venue together, but she still wants to revel in the party vibes. This scenario also applies for group pulls with multiple girls and maybe even a couple of my homies. Back at my place (or her place, or wherever). Throw some tunes on. The idea here is to keep the energy high. Read the room, and don't go overboard, but you want to keep the party vibes going. I would still change the genres a bit from what was being played at the venue we came from, this keeps things from feeling stale. If we get back to my place and is clear she wants to just fuck, I might skip right to a high-energy, highly sexual kind of playlist (but if she is really geared you might not even be able to press play before she is riding you into the night).

-We had a coffee date/low-key cocktail date/a hike. Pretty much any more low-key date. We decided to cruise around for a bit in my car. This playlist is about bringing the energy up a bit. You want to be chill, good vibes. The kind of music that is all about cruising in the sun/moon light and feeling good. I build this playlist to start somewhat chill (not too chill) and build to a bit more energy (if the energy is pretty high already I might just skip to that point in the playlist). The main idea is to create a free and easy sort of vibe. Building energy and momentum.

-We had a coffee date/low-key cocktail date/a hike and we go back to my place. Or the date is just at my place from the get-go. This is pretty much the same as the last one.

A word on very sensual/sexual jams
These are important songs to have in all of your playlists, but you don't want to overdo it at first (they will stick out like a sore thumb and you might come across as try-hard). Think about these songs a bit like fractionation. Slowly sprinkle them in more and more so they kind of just creep into the subconscious, then when things are getting steamy ramp this element up a bit.

It is also good to have a few sensual songs that you can potentially run like a gambit. Some songs that you are really able to articulate what you find so sensual about them. You can use them as a springboard that leads the conversation in a natural direction towards more sexual topics. Use your gut on when to implement these (if at all) and make it feel natural, not like you set the whole thing up.

A quick overview
I use these playlists as a means for smoothly transitioning state changes, building energy up, or cooling it down to a more intimate vibe
(read the situation to adjust accordingly). This is their main function. Unless music is a strong commonality between the two of us and we have been discussing it a bunch on the date I am not really using this as a moment to show off my musical taste. I build these playlists to be something that fits nicely into the background while building a strong vibe of ease, comfort, and fun. This can be in many different genres. In fact, I am pretty keen on jumping between adjacent genres a bit while keeping the same vibe overall. This keeps the music from getting stale and messing with the state. You often tell when your playlist is working, because she will be bobbing her head along, or just really vibing to the music in general. I sprinkle sensual/sexual songs in just to build some sexual tension (but I don't overdo it). I have a couple of playlists that are made just for fucking. I also have a few straight-up party playlists locked and loaded for the right occasion.

When you have a few well thought out playlists already curated and on the ready using them as a means of state control is simple and works like a charm.

A note on playlist building in general
Make sure each song flows nicely into the next. Play the end of each song and let it play into the next to be sure the transition from one song to the next makes sense. Have smaller builds in the playlist that go back down, until the playlist eventually crescendos. Like waves slowly building bigger and bigger. This will make the overall flow very dynamic.

Also, throw a few classics/hits in from time to time. Songs that you are confident she will go "OMG I love this song". Just don't over do it

Silence

silence can be golden. You don't want music playing all the time, or to just slap her in the ears with music at the wrong time. Pace the moment, be tuned into when the vibe needs to change, and use the music wisely. Allow some breath and space into your interactions. Sometimes when you leave the club it is nice to just have silence together.

I will now leave you with a brilliant album that has done wonders for me on dates. The whole album is a bit of a seductive playlist in itself. It is a pretty low-key, intimate vibe with the occasional sexual undertones. It is not for every scenario. But when the mood is right, just let this one play front to back and things can get rather intimate. Besides that, it is really just a masterpiece of modern music and storytelling. Cheers!

Last edited:

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
We've all taken our L's. Gotten involved with the wrong woman for the wrong reason. Approached the game from the wrong mindset. But when we get back up and keep on improving, the mack inside all of us lives eternal

Last edited:
>