Observations  My Customer Logical Thinking

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So my client noted

"Hey Zac, this doesn't make sense".

He was noting to my Facebook ads that I wrote for him. The ad was great, it bringing many people to his site.

What he don't understand is this. He was thinking "logically". While it is important, he was thinking from the context of him, not the customer.

This scenario triggers many things. And it brings into my attention. Over the years, I had a lot of fights with people on ideas.

There's seems to be this element where everyone does not want to lose. They protect their own nest first. I myself protect my own nest first.

But Asian parenting and who I am as a person, did not have me protect my own nest first. Thus I always lost (frame).

I was able to get out of context. Because I always needed to perceive Asian retardedness. Their context (State).

But I learn quick.
And it is a blessing and curse I guess.

The Bruce Lee quote that we must be willing to die, before dying, is real.

Because I am able to see certain things. People think that I am philosophical and analogy. It's because mentally, I can read it but I can't convey it quite perfectly on reality.

But yea,

I learn a whole lot more when I am willing to lose first.

The irony that running a business, you must be willing to lose, hits home here.

If you are not willing to lose (take out your ass from your own mental frame/context), then you are going to get awaken the hard way.

You are going to pay the reaper.

>