LR 
My First Seduction Ever - Virgin puts up TONS of LMR, lots of pain

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Context - LR - -

This girl is on the periphery of my social circle, and is my second body ever. And I'd say this is technically my first seduction. My first body was a social circle freebie so I wouldn't count that.

Correspondence

After the events of the LR - -

( “That day” was from the previous LR - - when I was grinding on her )

After my last message I thought she was ignoring me. She hadnt replied in 8+ hrs.

But she did the right thing & called me:

Her: Heyyy what you doing

Me: Just chilling at home. Hby

Her: Nothing I’m okay. Lets facetime!

*Now on video call*

Her: Look at my hair! I’m straightening it right now

Me: Looks nice

Her: Thank you

- I can tell she’s stalling.

I realized my mistake accepting a facetime call. These always go on for too long about BS.

I know she wants me to come over. Time to drop some hints. -

Me: Yeah. I’m lowkey bored rn because my parents aren’t home. Just came back from the party & I’m home alone.

Her: Oh. (playing dumb)

Oh well, she’s not going to help. Guess I’ll just go for it

Me: Yeah, looks like I’ll be able to come over again today.

Her: It’s pretty late

Me: …

Her: I don’t know, my thighs are still hurting (from the grinding).

Me: I’ll go softer, I promise

Her: Are you sure?

This went on for a good minute and a half.

I pausing and letting her fill the silence, only responding to worthy objections. She tried putting it off till Monday. When I said no she tried Sunday. When I said no again she said “Uhhh my thighs still hurt”.

I could tell she wanted it, but she was just stalling for whatever reason. At this point I’d had enough:

Her: Ughh but my thighs still hurt

Me:…

Me: Okay so I’ma do some stuff real quick. After that I’ll come over in about 25 minutes.

Her:…

Her: Sureee

Me: Alright, cool. *Hangs up*

Then she called me back talking about her thighs. She asked if we can do another time.

Not this again bro.

I paused for a good while then gave a response I think worked well:

“[NAME], look, this is one of the last times I’m going to be able to see you. Once my parents come back its going to be hard to see you again at all. I promise I’ll go softer on your thighs.

So I’ma be there in 25 minutes.”

Waited for response. Heard something intelligible. longer pause. She hung up.

Probably green. I decided to go there anyway idc.

sent her an “0mw” text

Arrived at her house. Called her a few times to unlock the back door.

She was wearing a super long light blue t shirt that covered the length of her body. But I could tell she had nothing under it. It was different from what she was wearing on the facetime call. She must have changed for easy access.

A short conversation ensued:

Her: Wow, I cant believe my mom is still awake

Me: You think we can still sneak by?

Her: I’m not sure… can we just go in your car?

Me: Sure. Follow me

Drove around a bit. She gave me directions to a nearby cul de sac. We parked, adjusted the seats all the way forward, and went to the back.

Escalation + LMR

After we entered the back, I pulled her close. I built some tension by letting her talk & waiting a bit before making a move. Just letting her yap about whatever while I gave her bedroom eyes. This lasted about 5-10 minutes.

Once there was a lull in the conversation, it was time for me to make a move:

Looked at her lips slowly to elicit a signal. She looked at mine.

Bingo.

Went for the makeout. She complied.

I caressed her body on top of her extra large t-shirt.

Slowly made my way to her tits. I could feel the naked form of her boobs underneath the fabric.

Kept kissing and moving my hand around her body. Slowly introducing my tongue into her mouth. Took of my shirt cuz it was hot.

After 2 minutes or so of this I slowly moved my hand to the bottom of her shirt to pull it up. She slowed down her kissing & pulled her shirt down.

I proceeded like I didn’t even notice. Resumed making out, caressing her body, using passionate tongue.

a few minutes later I tried something slightly different. Instead of pulling the shirt up completely, I slipped my hand under and started feeling up her hourglass figure under the shirt. I felt her body react a little but no physical resistance.

Did this a little longer, then attempted to pull the shirt up a second time. She stops and pulls down her shirt again.

Damn.

Again, I don’t react. I lay her down against the car seat and start grinding against her clit through her shirt while kissing her. Seems to work as she starts moaning.

After a few minutes of this I lift up her shirt slowly to try and get it off. But she softly pulls it down again

I’m trying many different things. Kissing her neck, feeling up her legs, caressing her body some more. But she just keeps pulling down her shirt. I decided to stop kissing at this point. Its been about 40 minutes of her resisting.

I decided to do a piece of advice I remember from the last post and fractionate by reducing physical stimulation. I took my hand off her and started a conversation about what was making me uncomfortable:
*Low Energy Sensual Vibe*

Me: Whats the matter? You need to communicate.

Me: You don’t think I want you?

Her: *Shakes head*

she is barely communicating. only answering nonverbally. she isn't even looking me in the eyes for more than half a second.

Me: Look at me.

Her: *Eyes look at mine*

Me: Why would I be here again if I didn’t?

Her: I don’t know...

Me: See?

* I pull her in *

Me: We just need to make sure that we communicate. I’ll trust you to will let me know what feels good and what doesn't, using your words or your body or communicating any way you feel you need to. How does that sound? - (@StrayDog)

Her: Okayy...

Paused to let the moment sink in.

I resumed making out.

The fractionation worked. This time had much more passion. Kept caressing her body passionately, putting my tongue in her mouth.

My right hand made its way to her clit through the shirt and I started rubbing it. This really seemed to work because she started moaning again. I could notice her get more wet.

I then used my left hand to try and pull up the shirt slowly.

I got it mostly up. Almost above her tits, but then she stopped and pulled it down again. At this point I stopped making out and just talked with her:

Me: Whats the matter?

Her: *soft, girly voice* I don't wanna take it off

Me: ...

Her: You don't have yours off *points at my boxers*

Me: Okay. Remember at the movies, when we scooted towards each other at the same time?

Her: Yeah...

Me: Lets both take these off at the same time.

Her: Okay...

Me: 3...2...1...

I take my boxers off. She hesitates a little, but I help her take her shirt off.

Finally, after an hour+ , we're both fully naked with nothing in the way.

There’s a quick pause, and then a passionate makeout ensues.

I put my naked body onto her for maximal skin contact while I grind my naked dick against her naked clit. She's moaning and gripping my back tightly. I can feel her getting wetter.

Cars drove by us a few times in the cul-de-sac. She was a little paranoid, saying that they may see us. I reassured her and just confidently said that it's impossible. I started keeping an eye out tho.

After enough grinding and kissing I decided to slip my hand down there and finger her.

Fumbled around a bit before i found the vaginal opening. I proceed to put my middle finger in.

I dont even get 1/4th of my finger in.

She pushes my hand away with a girly “Nooo!” because of the pain. I reassure her and tell her I got her. I give her my arm to clutch for moral support while I make my way in with my finger.

I proceeded very slow with my fingers to minimize friction. She was super tight.

I kept going in and out with my middle finger rhythmically. She clutched my arm as I entered and loosened as I exited.

I started to kiss her while doing this to help take her mind off the pain. She got looser with time. I gradually went deeper and deeper till I was eventually hitting the back of her wall with my finger. (She might have a small vagina)

After about 5 minutes of this she was much more lubricated. I got a little bolder and verry carefully inserted 2 fingers in, with the idea of eventually working up to my dick.

Immediate resistance.

“It hurtsss!” She starts squirming.

I reassure her “I got you, I got you” She relaxes and lets me work, still gripping tightly to my arm. I have her trust.

Two fingers feels tight as fuck. I don’t want to force it too much and hurt her.

I try and gradually increase depth over time like I did with one finger, but it just wasn’t working. Could not go nearly as deep even after 5 minutes of rhythmic fingering.

I decided to try something I thought I’d never do & go down on her clit. Couldnt get myself to lick inside her vagina tho.

My goal was to get her more wet and relaxed to open her up more.

Put my tongue in a circular motion around her clit for about 5 minutes. She got more wet and was moaning the whole time.

I tried again with 2 fingers. Fingers were moving slightly better but she was still in pain.

At this point, I’m thinking I better just rip the band aid and put it in already.

But to my surprise, I looked down and wasn’t even hard anymore lol. I was mission focused.

I quickly got hard again tho when i started focusing on her body

Time to put it in

Me: Okay, I’m gonna put it in now

Her: Noo! Its too big

Me: Relax, we’ll take it slow.

Her: Do you have a condom? (I dont)

Me: *Ignoring* Here *I place her hand on my dick* guide it in

As she guides it in, only the tip could fit. With her squirming in pain I could not really bring myself to push it in further.

I went through this cycle of licking her clit fingering her, then trying my dick for about 20 minutes.

I eventually just gave up and told her to suck me. She said okay and gave me my first BJ.

She kept sucking me for a few minutes. It was a decent bj, but it would take about 10 more minutes for me to cum, and it’s already been 2.5 hours. I just decided to end it there.

We put our clothes on and went back to the front.

Post-Sex

Vibe was lowkey awkward in the car ride home for some reason. My conversational skills are still improving.

Probably should have been doing something I didnt think of. She was asking me questions about if the sex was good, did I come, and why I didn’t have condoms.

I said I enjoyed myself & that I just ran out of condoms. I also lied and said I came. I should have just told the truth but I didnt want to hurt her feelings.

She also said she sucked dick twice before me, but I was the first person she let fuck. I can believe that. I set some pretty good nonjudgemental frames so I doubt she’d lie. Plus I couldnt even get 2 fingers fully inside.

Conversation was comfortable but felt a little flat, like there was no connection involved. I intuitively knew I should be rewarding her more.

I dropped her off at her house and gave her a kiss goodbye. She backed off after a quick kiss and left.

Wasn’t really happy with how that ended. Good thing this blessing in disguise happened:

As I was driving off I realized my phone was incredibly weak, about 8%. It was going to be a 30 minute drive to her house and I needed the GPS

I called her and asked her to let me in to charge the phone. She first suggested I stay outside while she charges it. But with slight convincing on my part she let me in and we snuck by her Mom’s room.

As my phone was charging we cuddled on the bed and talked about random shit. She opened her phone and we spent the next hour+ just watching her old videos, joking around, teasing each other, and enjoying ourselves.

She does peoples hair and is really into having many different hairstyles, so I complimented her hair in the videos. I especially liked her locs hairstyle.

This really fixed my vibe and made it more attainable. (Might be setting the wrong expectations tho, its my first fwb)

After a while of us bonding & having fun, I decided to end it first & told her its time for me to go. I took my phone & she walked me out. We kissed goodbye & left

-----------------------------------------------------

There’s probably a lot of mistakes I’m not seeing, I’ll leave that to y’all to roast me on.

This LR took place 3am Sunday. We also got together that Sunday afternoon at my house cuz my parents werent home (the 2nd meet has a lot to analyze in and of itself.)

She was still so tight and in so much pain that my conscience couldnt bring itself to let me just thrust in the second time. I bought condoms this time but forgot to get the lube bruh.

Main thing that suprised me about her was how soft and girly she was acting in bed. This girl is more dominant than the chicks I usually mess with. She’s also older than me as well - I’m 18 in high school and shes 19 in college.

Guess I just got sauce

Notes:

• I should probably stop saying things like “take this off” or “take that off” in bed unless I’m fairly sure they’ll do it. (Wasnt in this LR, but I did it in the next time we had sex.) I like commanding girls, and I handle rejection nonchalantly, but it builds negative compliance if they resist.

• I'm pretty mindful of chasey dynamics pre-sex, but I need to keep those in mind during escalation and sex as well. In my mind avoiding chasing kind of just went out the window and I was focused on getting my dick wet any way I can.

• Probably need to watch a few videos on basic sex education regarding the hymen and virginity, cuz I don’t wanna look like I don’t know what I’m doing.

I would also REALLY appreciate advice on how to open a girl up more… cuz that was extremely frustrating. Does it really take that much work to turn a girl on enough to penetrate??

Thanks for reading guys. All tips are appreciated!

Last edited:

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Good job Kaida!
I would also REALLY appreciate advice on how to open a girl up more… cuz that was extremely frustrating. Does it really take that much work to turn a girl on enough to penetrate??!
She definitely had some reservations on letting you smash, when she kept saying “but my thighs hurt”, when you told her you were coming over, it was really her way of saying she wasn’t in the head space for what happened the last time you saw her.

At this point you need to let her know that you have no expectations on what’s going to go down.

This will more times than not sooth her reservations. It’s not that she isnt open to having sex (clearly), but she doesn’t want you to get there and pressure her like most guys will do since you took it far your last meet.

The LMR problem was part what I mentioned prior, and also I get the feeling you probably rushed the escalation.

Going straight for big sex moves/removing clothes etc, before she’s properly turned on, is like trying to stick your dick in her when she isn’t wet, it won’t work.

Getting her turned on is part how you go about escalating (comes with time-in this case it was probably rushed), and part making sure she is in the right headspace to get turned on. Tensions high, you both are relaxed, minimal talking, micro escalations before hand, no interruptions.

Last edited:

Chad Tyrone

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Oh no...sounds like you are kinda begging for it especially the "I promise" part.A giving mindset could do here . But that comes with experience so maybe I'll be going hard on you with that one.Anyway I understand u needed to address her objection.

A giving mindset is one where you think of yourself as being a prize to women especially when it comes to the bedroom.You believe deep down that most chicks would want it bad enough with you and you'll deliver great experiences if it happened that the two of you were in an intimate place.

To address her objection, through a giving mindset lens, you could have said something like her thighs could use a massage .Then oversell her on it if she doesn't bite.

Wouldn't have focused that much on her boobs.Keep making out with her while running my hands over her body. Seems she was self conscious about taking her clothes off though, when you hadn't yourself.

Hey glad you got the lay 👍.

Chick does sound inexperienced regardless being a year older than you.Makes sense less experienced ones being forgiving.Just to say that age shouldn't make one anxious about gaming an "older" chick.

Most chicks would need just enough foreplay and they'll be ready to take it all in.You could tease them more and more ...get them more anticipating of what is to come and just give it to them when they can't take it no more .

Have had some experiences with some tighties lol...sucks when you thrust I know😂But basically you want to give her a good experience while still minimizing the level of pain so she doesn't have a negative view about sex.

If it's worth your time especially if you are into long term gaming or she's worth keeping around then I would recommend you read this:How to manage the first time with a virgin.

Chad Tyrone

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
She definitely had some reservations on letting you smash, when she kept saying “but my thighs hurt”, when you told her you were coming over, it was really her way of saying she wasn’t in the head space for what happened the last time you saw her.
At this point you need to let her know that you have no expectations on what’s going to go down.

This will more times than not sooth her reservations. It’s not that she isnt open to having sex (clearly), but she doesn’t want you to get there and pressure her like most guys will do since you took it far your last meet.

Yeah exactly. I knew she was communicating a feeling instead of a face value objection, but I didnt really understand how to sidestep it.

Thank you I’ll use that now
The LMR problem was part what I mentioned prior, and also I get the feeling you probably rushed the escalation.

I probably did, even though I was focused on that specifically.

With my first body, pullin her pants off was literally my first move. No kissing no escalating lol. That let me know I needed to slow down my escalation

Going straight for big sex moves/removing clothes etc, before she’s properly turned on, is like trying to stick your dick in her when she isn’t wet, it won’t work.

Understood. What do you suggest I do instead to make her ready? The next natural move on my list was to start undressing her.

Getting her turned on is part how you go about escalating (comes with time-in this case it was probably rushed), and part making sure she is in the right headspace to get turned on. Tensions high, you both are relaxed, minimal talking, micro escalations before hand, no interruptions.

Should I be doing escalation like you decribed for FWBs, GFs, and girls ur fucking for the first time?

The girl in this LR is basically a fwb that I’ma need to game a bit more (she playing hard to get)

Good job Kaida!

Thank you Rakehell! 🤝🏾

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Context - LR - -

This girl is on the periphery of my social circle, and is my second body ever. And I'd say this is technically my first seduction. My first body was a social circle freebie so I wouldn't count that.

Correspondence

After the events of the LR - -

( “That day” was from the previous LR - - when I was grinding on her )

After my last message I thought she was ignoring me. She hadnt replied in 8+ hrs.

But she did the right thing & called me:

Her: Heyyy what you doing

Me: Just chilling at home. Hby

Her: Nothing I’m okay. Lets facetime!

*Now on video call*

Her: Look at my hair! I’m straightening it right now

Me: Looks nice

Her: Thank you

- I can tell she’s stalling.

I realized my mistake accepting a facetime call. These always go on for too long about BS.

I know she wants me to come over. Time to drop some hints. -

Me: Yeah. I’m lowkey bored rn because my parents aren’t home. Just came back from the party & I’m home alone.

Her: Oh. (playing dumb)

Oh well, she’s not going to help. Guess I’ll just go for it

Me: Yeah, looks like I’ll be able to come over again today.

Her: It’s pretty late

Her: I don’t know, my thighs are still hurting (from the grinding).

This went on for a good minute and a half.

I pausing and letting her fill the silence, only responding to worthy objections. She tried putting it off till Monday. When I said no she tried Sunday. When I said no again she said “Uhhh my thighs still hurt”.

I could tell she wanted it, but she was just stalling for whatever reason. At this point I’d had enough:

Her: Ughh but my thighs still hurt

Me:…

Me: Okay so I’ma do some stuff real quick. After that I’ll come over in about 25 minutes.

Her: Sureee

Me: Alright, cool. *Hangs up*

Then she called me back talking about her thighs. She asked if we can do another time.

Not this again bro.

I paused for a good while then gave a response I think worked well:

“[NAME], look, this is one of the last times I’m going to be able to see you. Once my parents come back its going to be hard to see you again at all. I promise I’ll go softer on your thighs.

So I’ma be there in 25 minutes.”

Waited for response. Heard something intelligible. longer pause. She hung up.

Probably green. I decided to go there anyway idc.

sent her an “0mw” text

Arrived at her house. Called her a few times to unlock the back door.

She was wearing a super long light blue t shirt that covered the length of her body. But I could tell she had nothing under it. It was different from what she was wearing on the facetime call. She must have changed for easy access.

A short conversation ensued:

Her: Wow, I cant believe my mom is still awake

Me: You think we can still sneak by?

Her: I’m not sure… can we just go in your car?

Me: Sure. Follow me

Drove around a bit. She gave me directions to a nearby cul de sac. We parked, adjusted the seats all the way forward, and went to the back.

Escalation + LMR

After we entered the back, I pulled her close. I built some tension by letting her talk & waiting a bit before making a move. Just letting her yap about whatever while I gave her bedroom eyes. This lasted about 5-10 minutes.

Once there was a lull in the conversation, it was time for me to make a move:

Looked at her lips slowly to elicit a signal. She looked at mine.

Bingo.

Went for the makeout. She complied.

I caressed her body on top of her extra large t-shirt.

Slowly made my way to her tits. I could feel the naked form of her boobs underneath the fabric.

Kept kissing and moving my hand around her body. Slowly introducing my tongue into her mouth. Took of my shirt cuz it was hot.

After 2 minutes or so of this I slowly moved my hand to the bottom of her shirt to pull it up. She slowed down her kissing & pulled her shirt down.

I proceeded like I didn’t even notice. Resumed making out, caressing her body, using passionate tongue.

a few minutes later I tried something slightly different. Instead of pulling the shirt up completely, I slipped my hand under and started feeling up her hourglass figure under the shirt. I felt her body react a little but no physical resistance.

Did this a little longer, then attempted to pull the shirt up a second time. She stops and pulls down her shirt again.

Damn.

Again, I don’t react. I lay her down against the car seat and start grinding against her clit through her shirt while kissing her. Seems to work as she starts moaning.

After a few minutes of this I lift up her shirt slowly to try and get it off. But she softly pulls it down again

I’m trying many different things. Kissing her neck, feeling up her legs, caressing her body some more. But she just keeps pulling down her shirt. I decided to stop kissing at this point. Its been about 40 minutes of her resisting.

I decided to do a piece of advice I remember from the last post and fractionate by reducing physical stimulation. I took my hand off her and started a conversation about what was making me uncomfortable:
*Low Energy Sensual Vibe*

Me: Whats the matter? You need to communicate.

Me: You don’t think I want you?

Her: *Shakes head*

she is barely communicating. only answering nonverbally. she isn't even looking me in the eyes for more than half a second.

Me: Look at me.

Her: *Eyes look at mine*

Me: Why would I be here again if I didn’t?

Her: I don’t know...

Me: See?

* I pull her in *

Me: We just need to make sure that we communicate. I’ll trust you to will let me know what feels good and what doesn't, using your words or your body or communicating any way you feel you need to. How does that sound? - (@StrayDog)

Her: Okayy...

Paused to let the moment sink in.

I resumed making out.

The fractionation worked. This time had much more passion. Kept caressing her body passionately, putting my tongue in her mouth.

My right hand made its way to her clit through the shirt and I started rubbing it. This really seemed to work because she started moaning again. I could notice her get more wet.

I then used my left hand to try and pull up the shirt slowly.

I got it mostly up. Almost above her tits, but then she stopped and pulled it down again. At this point I stopped making out and just talked with her:

Me: Whats the matter?

Her: *soft, girly voice* I don't wanna take it off

Me: ...

Her: You don't have yours off *points at my boxers*

Me: Okay. Remember at the movies, when we scooted towards each other at the same time?

Her: Yeah...

Me: Lets both take these off at the same time.

Her: Okay...

Me: 3...2...1...

I take my boxers off. She hesitates a little, but I help her take her shirt off.

Finally, after an hour+ , we're both fully naked with nothing in the way.

There’s a quick pause, and then a passionate makeout ensues.

I put my naked body onto her for maximal skin contact while I grind my naked dick against her naked clit. She's moaning and gripping my back tightly. I can feel her getting wetter.

Cars drove by us a few times in the cul-de-sac. She was a little paranoid, saying that they may see us. I reassured her and just confidently said that it's impossible. I started keeping an eye out tho.

After enough grinding and kissing I decided to slip my hand down there and finger her.

Fumbled around a bit before i found the vaginal opening. I proceed to put my middle finger in.

I dont even get 1/4th of my finger in.

She pushes my hand away with a girly “Nooo!” because of the pain. I reassure her and tell her I got her. I give her my arm to clutch for moral support while I make my way in with my finger.

I proceeded very slow with my fingers to minimize friction. She was super tight.

I kept going in and out with my middle finger rhythmically. She clutched my arm as I entered and loosened as I exited.

I started to kiss her while doing this to help take her mind off the pain. She got looser with time. I gradually went deeper and deeper till I was eventually hitting the back of her wall with my finger. (She might have a small vagina)

After about 5 minutes of this she was much more lubricated. I got a little bolder and verry carefully inserted 2 fingers in, with the idea of eventually working up to my dick.

Immediate resistance.

“It hurtsss!” She starts squirming.

I reassure her “I got you, I got you” She relaxes and lets me work, still gripping tightly to my arm. I have her trust.

Two fingers feels tight as fuck. I don’t want to force it too much and hurt her.

I try and gradually increase depth over time like I did with one finger, but it just wasn’t working. Could not go nearly as deep even after 5 minutes of rhythmic fingering.

I decided to try something I thought I’d never do & go down on her clit. Couldnt get myself to lick inside her vagina tho.

My goal was to get her more wet and relaxed to open her up more.

Put my tongue in a circular motion around her clit for about 5 minutes. She got more wet and was moaning the whole time.

I tried again with 2 fingers. Fingers were moving slightly better but she was still in pain.

At this point, I’m thinking I better just rip the band aid and put it in already.

But to my surprise, I looked down and wasn’t even hard anymore lol. I was mission focused.

I quickly got hard again tho when i started focusing on her body

Time to put it in

Me: Okay, I’m gonna put it in now

Her: Noo! Its too big

Me: Relax, we’ll take it slow.

Her: Do you have a condom? (I dont)

Me: *Ignoring* Here *I place her hand on my dick* guide it in

As she guides it in, only the tip could fit. With her squirming in pain I could not really bring myself to push it in further.

I went through this cycle of licking her clit fingering her, then trying my dick for about 20 minutes.

I eventually just gave up and told her to suck me. She said okay and gave me my first BJ.

She kept sucking me for a few minutes. It was a decent bj, but it would take about 10 more minutes for me to cum, and it’s already been 2.5 hours. I just decided to end it there.

We put our clothes on and went back to the front.

Post-Sex

Vibe was lowkey awkward in the car ride home for some reason. My conversational skills are still improving.

Probably should have been doing something I didnt think of. She was asking me questions about if the sex was good, did I come, and why I didn’t have condoms.

I said I enjoyed myself & that I just ran out of condoms. I also lied and said I came. I should have just told the truth but I didnt want to hurt her feelings.

She also said she sucked dick twice before me, but I was the first person she let fuck. I can believe that. I set some pretty good nonjudgemental frames so I doubt she’d lie. Plus I couldnt even get 2 fingers fully inside.

Conversation was comfortable but felt a little flat, like there was no connection involved. I intuitively knew I should be rewarding her more.

I dropped her off at her house and gave her a kiss goodbye. She backed off after a quick kiss and left.

Wasn’t really happy with how that ended. Good thing this blessing in disguise happened:

As I was driving off I realized my phone was incredibly weak, about 8%. It was going to be a 30 minute drive to her house and I needed the GPS

I called her and asked her to let me in to charge the phone. She first suggested I stay outside while she charges it. But with slight convincing on my part she let me in and we snuck by her Mom’s room.

As my phone was charging we cuddled on the bed and talked about random shit. She opened her phone and we spent the next hour+ just watching her old videos, joking around, teasing each other, and enjoying ourselves.

She does peoples hair and is really into having many different hairstyles, so I complimented her hair in the videos. I especially liked her locs hairstyle.

This really fixed my vibe and made it more attainable. (Might be setting the wrong expectations tho, its my first fwb)

After a while of us bonding & having fun, I decided to end it first & told her its time for me to go. I took my phone & she walked me out. We kissed goodbye & left

-----------------------------------------------------

There’s probably a lot of mistakes I’m not seeing, I’ll leave that to y’all to roast me on.

This LR took place 3am Sunday. We also got together that Sunday afternoon at my house cuz my parents werent home (the 2nd meet has a lot to analyze in and of itself.)

She was still so tight and in so much pain that my conscience couldnt bring itself to let me just thrust in the second time. I bought condoms this time but forgot to get the lube bruh.

Main thing that suprised me about her was how soft and girly she was acting in bed. This girl is more dominant than the chicks I usually mess with. She’s also older than me as well - I’m 18 in high school and shes 19 in college.

Guess I just got sauce

Notes:

• I should probably stop saying things like “take this off” or “take that off” in bed unless I’m fairly sure they’ll do it. (Wasnt in this LR, but I did it in the next time we had sex.) I like commanding girls, and I handle rejection nonchalantly, but it builds negative compliance if they resist.

• I'm pretty mindful of chasey dynamics pre-sex, but I need to keep those in mind during escalation and sex as well. In my mind avoiding chasing kind of just went out the window and I was focused on getting my dick wet any way I can.

• Probably need to watch a few videos on basic sex education regarding the hymen and virginity, cuz I don’t wanna look like I don’t know what I’m doing.

I would also REALLY appreciate advice on how to open a girl up more… cuz that was extremely frustrating. Does it really take that much work to turn a girl on enough to penetrate??

Thanks for reading guys. All tips are appreciated!
what did i tell you, that you would bang her next time.... Anyways, virgin sex at your age is like this clumsy, weird and uncomfortable.... How i took girls virginity is saying things "like put it in like a tampom" extremely cringe looking back.... Also you were in the car not ideal setting for taking a girls virginity..... You did really good, the main thing is to get her RELAXED, cause she is worried and scare about the pain, so yea a lot of foreplay, massages, tell her we don't have to do it till you are rather just cuddle, and then massage her, contain yourself till you feel in the vibe she is totally ready, then go down on her, and say nothing is going to happen just cuddle.... Then jerk of saying nothing is going to happen just cuddle to her clit in front of her missionary just the tip of your dick jerking off hitting clit ONLY, saying just jerking off i don't want to put it in, so she can relax, once she is relax, just put tiny tiny tiny piece of the head of the dick TINY, then take it out and jerk off to the clit, rinse wash and repeat that sequence each time going a bit deeper.... (make sure you buy a black towel under for the blood), then fingering her (don't do this inside just circular motions to clit during foreplay, fingering painful to a virgin)....

Next time she may get anxiety about having sex (since it was painful), if she refuse, say no we don't have to have sex (i jerked off already no today).... Get her mind of sex....If needed (like my tight hurts excuse stuff).... my point is agree with her.... You need to understand she is a young virgin very inexperience girl...

then thing about commands, i do commands i am a dictator in bed but they comply... in your case if was different, she was not comfortable taking off clothes.... I have a trick for this, take a blanket have it in the back of the car, and when you are in the car cover both of you with clothes on, and take off clothes under blanket (well next time) this remove the self body consciousness some women have...

Anyways good job....

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Oh no...sounds like you are kinda begging for it especially the "I promise" part.A giving mindset could do here . But that comes with experience so maybe I'll be going hard on you with that one.Anyway I understand u needed to address her objection.

Yeah I felt a little sting after saying that. Felt wrong. Thanks for bringing my attention to it, I couldnt really understand why it was wrong.

Hey glad you got the lay 👍.

Thank you bro

Most chicks would need just enough foreplay and they'll be ready to take it all in.You could tease them more and more ...get them more anticipating of what is to come and just give it to them when they can't take it no more .

Yeah I need to know how to do that. I was trying with the fingering & licking but I guess that wasnt working.

If it's worth your time especially if you are into long term gaming or she's worth keeping around then I would recommend you read this:How to manage the first time with a virgin.

I’m definitely reading that article.

And yeah, she’s really attractive and I like her as a person too. I’d keep her around, especially cuz it’d make me look good through preselection.

Appreciate u Chad

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
what did i tell you, that you would bang her next time....

hell yeah!

Also you were in the car not ideal setting for taking a girls virginity.....

We fucked again later that afternoon on my bed. More comfortable but exact same problem. It seemed she trusted me less as well. She didnt just back off when I told her “I got you”

Also still had a lot of resistance to getting undressed.

By the end it was weird. because she had her tits and pussy exposed, but she would not let me take the dress she had at her midsection no matter what. Maybe she doesn’t like the feeling of being fully exposed.
just cuddle, and then massage her, contain yourself till you feel in the vibe she is totally ready, then go down on her, and say nothing is going to happen just cuddle.... Then jerk of saying nothing is going to happen just cuddle to her clit in front of her missionary just the tip of your dick jerking off hitting clit ONLY, saying just jerking off i don't want to put it in, so she can relax, once she is relax, just put tiny tiny tiny piece of the head of the dick TINY, then take it out and jerk off to the clit, rinse wash and repeat that sequence each time going a bit deeper.... (make sure you buy a black towel under for the blood), then fingering her (don't do this inside just circular motions to clit during foreplay, fingering painful to a virgin)....

I will so this routine next time we meet up.

I’m letting her chill and not texting for a few days or so because I set up a chasing dynamic. Want to add in scarcity

Next time she may get anxiety about having sex (since it was painful), if she refuse, say no we don't have to have sex (i jerked off already no today).... Get her mind of sex....If needed (like my tight hurts excuse stuff).... my point is agree with her.... You need to understand she is a young virgin very inexperience girl...

Will do

I have a trick for this, take a blanket have it in the back of the car, and when you are in the car cover both of you with clothes on, and take off clothes under blanket (well next time) this remove the self body consciousness some women have...

Yeah she was more comfortable taking off clothes in the car than she was back at my place. Maybe the closed space of a car / blanket makes girls less self conscious.

Anyways good job....
Thanks man I appreciate the pointers heavily

Chad Tyrone

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I’m letting her chill and not texting for a few days or so because I set up a chasing dynamic. Want to add in scarcity
Get over it bro.Good practice for next time.You should be converting them girls in quick succession.Careful you don't start playing games with each other early on if a relationship is what you seeking.

Once you convert her,hell once you fuck her,the power that she once had shifts to you.You now do things on your own terms .Not to say you can't before you fuck her.

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Kaida it's good to have some lube handy, can make it much easier if the girl has a sore, tight or dry pussy. Especially when escalation takes a long time things can dry up and make it hard to get in.

Not sure if going awol is the right move here, inexperienced girls need a lot of reassurance, but you also want to keep things very sexual. It can be good in these cases, especially if you like spending time with her, to just relax more and explore all the physical and psychological things around sex that you enjoy. Because sometimes that's what she wants to be able to do as well without the pressure of having to accept or reject sex outright. As long as things remain sexual, and she enjoys being with you, and every now and then you push things forward gently, she will eventually want to satisfy you.

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Get over it bro.Good practice for next time.You should be converting them girls in quick succession.

We’ve met up 3 times and has sex twice on separate occassions. She feels converted to me. I may be wrong.

Careful you don't start playing games with each other early on if a relationship is what you seeking.

Yeah I get what u mean man. I hate playing games

Once you convert her,hell once you fuck her,the power that she once had shifts to you.You now do things on your own terms .Not to say you can't before you fuck her.

You’re right. Doesn’t really feel like it but yeah. Maybe because my abundance mentality isn’t as developed yet

Last edited:

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Kaida it's good to have some lube handy, can make it much easier if the girl has a sore, tight or dry pussy. Especially when escalation takes a long time things can dry up and make it hard to get in.

True man
Not sure if going awol is the right move here, inexperienced girls need a lot of reassurance, but you also want to keep things very sexual.

Yeah I’m overthinking it🤦🏾‍♂️

I always do best when I’m just going with the flow and trusting my mind to intuitively work with the things I’ve learned. Everything always starts falling apart when I’m being mechanical and start thinking in terms of checkboxes of “scarcity” “value” & stuff.

What do you think I should send her? Havent texted her in 2 days

It can be good in these cases, especially if you like spending time with her, to just relax more and explore all the physical and psychological things around sex that you enjoy. Because sometimes that's what she wants to be able to do as well without the pressure of having to accept or reject sex outright. As long as things remain sexual, and she enjoys being with you, and every now and then you push things forward gently, she will eventually want to satisfy you.

Yeah that what I pretty much want to do. Increase my sexual experience with one girl so I’m not fumbling on subsequent gals.

I’m fairly sure she wants the same thing too. My attainability is just bad rn

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
True man

Yeah I’m overthinking it🤦🏾‍♂️

I always do best when I’m just going with the flow and trusting my mind to intuitively work with the things I’ve learned. Everything always starts falling apart when I’m being mechanical and start thinking in terms of checkboxes of “scarcity” “value” & stuff.

What do you think I should send her? Havent texted her in 2 days

Yeah that what I pretty much want to do. Increase my sexual experience with one girl so I’m not fumbling on subsequent gals.

I’m fairly sure she wants the same thing too. My attainability is just bad rn
Do what you feel like doing, without being needy. Make a bubble where she can express herself with you. Build intimacy around fun and not just sex.

Especially inexperienced girls have all sorts of intimate things tied into their ideas about sex, and you have to satisfy it to some extent. Because when she hasn't been fucked before the idea of taking a cock and getting cummed in can be pretty overwhelming and scary to her. Even when her body wants it, internally she could panic and not be able to.

You've got to show her that sex is something you want but that you want her to enjoy it too. Reassure her that you like her, that she blows well, that you understand, but just keep moving things forward slowly. That's how she gets comfortable following your lead. And every girl desperately wants to be good at satisfying whatever man she chooses, since that is her sexual power, so eventually she'll pluck the courage to go a bit further.

The main thing is not to be needy, fill the time with fun and enjoyment, and keep taking her back to her point of resistance. Because if she feels like you are impatient or desperate, she will think it is only a matter of time until you do something she doesn't like or just leave her, and then she'll never chill out.

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
We’ve met up 3 times and has sex twice on separate occassions. She feels converted to me. I may be wrong
I am going to argue here that sue is not converted until she is

-readily/happily accepting invites to meet up with little to no pushback, or even suggesting meet ups herself
-engaging in sexual exploration with out hesitant back and forth "do I, don't I?" narratives. Or even openly expressing her desire toward exploring you, and pursuing it herself.

This doesn't mean that she is not on the hook, or that she is not into you. She definitely seems to be. But as it stands there is a strong precedence in the dynamic of you persistently chasing her down for hang outs and physical intimacy. To the point of almost (almost) begging.

At this point there is a lot of potential that she has come to associate the sexual exploration with a certain amount of pain/discomfort. Also, she has potentially come to associate you two hanging out with you doggedly pursuing sex. If this is the case there is a good chance she has come to associate texting with you doggedly trying to get her out so you can doggedly pursue sex.

Now, does this mean she wont flip tomorrow and the dynamic totally changes? No. It very well could. She could very well be on the verge of really being invested in a new way. But, I just want to illustrate all this so that you can consider where you are coming from as you move forward.

All the guys on this thread have laid out some solid paths you can take moving forward. I agree with what they have all put forth.

You need to change her associations around the sexual experience, and her associations of exploring that with you.

Definitely just withdrawing your attention and making yourself "scarce" will just feel like playing games and cause her to question what your intentions are. However, you can make your self "scarce" in the sense that you are not always pushing for the next step. The next hang out, the next escalation.

Let the connection develope naturally. Keep a sexual element present, but give It some room to breathe. Give her some space to express her desires. Have fun conversations around sex. What turns her on, what doesn't. Different ways you can explore. that sort of thing. Explore sensuous touch, and sexual touch in ways that don't always have to go to the next level. Spend sometime together where the sexual element isn't always the main element, but more of a secondary one.

Basically, lead her to associate the sexual experience only with pleasure, and exploring it with you to be a chill no pressure environment where she can come to express herself in ways she can't anywhere else.

Now, maybe she just flips on a dime here and is all game. But until then, understand that you have all summer to explore this connection with her before you leave town. So pace yourself. Give it room to unfold naturally. Always keep things moving forward, but do so in a way that leaves room for natural desire to arise.

She is definitely on the hook, so it might not take much. But as long ad you are met with some level of pushback when you suggest time together, or when you are trying to take things to the next level, then she is not quite converted.

In terms of when to suggest meet ups, or escalate things to the next level. You will find moments where the opportunity will occur naturally. And if there is a little pushback, that's fine, but really back things up. Like maybe you try to get sexual and she doesnt bite. Just go on a walk or something instead. Maybe still talk about sex a bit. (this is just an idea, and not a one size fits all for all situations). The point is, use flexible strategies and don't just doggedly pursue her to the point of her being like "God this guy really is only going to try to fuck me everytime, no matter what" or "geez this guy literally cannot think about anything but sex"

Also, you don't always have to make escalations be routine. For example you could be on a walk with her and building sexual tension, then when the moment strikes do a very brief burst of an escalation, pull her in close and passionately kiss her. Grab her ass and really get a hand full. Dunn your hand up the inside of her thigh and up her body and towards her chest. And then just disengage and keep walking. A sort burst that leaves her wanting more. Then you don't really escalate at all. any more (or at least for the time being). Basically you are expressing your passion but not making the whole thing feel rote. Then spending time feels exciting, and somewhat unpredictable. Leaves her wanting more.

Once she starts to think of spending time and exploring sex with you as the most fun and exciting thing she can possibly think to do, then she will be converted and probably chasing you down to make it happen.

Also, if you can bring her to express exactly what her apprehensions are (in a natural way, not forcing the issue) then you will have a lot more to work with.

Last edited:

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The main thing is not to be needy, fill the time with fun and enjoyment, and keep taking her back to her point of resistance. Because if she feels like you are impatient or desperate, she will think it is only a matter of time until you do something she doesn't like or just leave her, and then she'll never chill out.

I understand. I’ve definitely been pushy. She’s had pretty significant LMR both times we’ve had sex and I’ve just brute forced through it by attrition. The 2nd time she even straight up said she doesn’t feel like doing anything. Should have known

Both times it was obvious that some part of her wanted it (1st time she had basically nothing on, the 2nd time she entered my car to take her to my place without me even telling her to).

I just failed to make her comfortable enough to completely let go

You've got to show her that sex is something you want but that you want her to enjoy it too. Reassure her that you like her, that she blows well, that you understand, but just keep moving things forward slowly. That's how she gets comfortable following your lead. And every girl desperately wants to be good at satisfying whatever man she chooses, since that is her sexual power, so eventually she'll pluck the courage to go a bit further.

Perfect man. I can see the effect you’re saying to go for.

Thanks for the game plan, this is definitely the key

Last edited:

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I am going to argue here that sue is not converted until she is

-readily/happily accepting invites to meet up with little to no pushback, or even suggesting meet ups herself
-engaging in sexual exploration with out hesitant back and forth "do I, don't I?" narratives. Or even openly expressing her desire toward exploring you, and pursuing it herself.

Yeah its a no for either of those. If she was converted this would be a lot easier.

She definitely seems to be. But as it stands there is a strong precedence in the dynamic of you persistently chasing her down for hang outs and physical intimacy. To the point of almost (almost) begging.

Yeah, lowkey.

Next thing I’m going to do is just chat with her naturally without pushing a meetup 1 or 2 times in order to calm her down a bit, and so she feels less pressure.

The point is, use flexible strategies and don't just doggedly pursue her to the point of her being like "God this guy really is only going to try to fuck me everytime, no matter what"

Lol… wouldnt be surprised if she thought that

Also, you don't always have to make escalations be routine. For example you could be on a walk with her and building sexual tension, then when the moment strikes do a very brief burst of an escalation, pull her in close and passionately kiss her. Grab her ass and really get a hand full. Dunn your hand up the inside of her thigh and up her body and towards her chest. And then just disengage and keep walking. A sort burst that leaves her wanting more. Then you don't really escalate at all. any more (or at least for the time being). Basically you are expressing your passion but not making the whole thing feel rote. Then spending time feels exciting, and somewhat unpredictable. Leaves her wanting more.

Will do this for sure. All the passion I’ve shown has been expressed in the bedroom. Too contrived

Also, if you can bring her to express exactly what her apprehensions are (in a natural way, not forcing the issue) then you will have a lot more to work with.

Hopefully I can. I believe it may be the general pushiness from me.

I appreciate you guys bringing my attention to how pushy I was acting. I think I may see the problem now

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Next thing I’m going to do is just chat with her naturally without pushing a meetup 1 or 2 times in order to calm her down a bit, and so she feels less pressure.
could maybe be a good strategy.

You might also consider suggesting to her that you two meet up and not have sex. This has helped me flip women in the past where we had been physical once or twice but she clearly still had some apprehensions about the nature of our connection. After we had just one meet up where things were way less physical (per my suggestion) the next time we meet up afterward, she is way more open to the connection. This doesn't mean things aren't flirtatious, or that there isn't an element of physicality. There is still confident touch and closeness, and sexual energy present. Just that there is a firmly set boundary (things won't escalate towards sex) for the one date so she can feel a sense of the connection outside of the escalation framework.

Bear in mind this isn't always the move to make, so only do it if it feels right and won't kill momentum. You'll probably get a sense if its the move just chatting with her on the phone. If it is the move, by you getting in front of the frame you are leading the interaction in a way she can relate to. Something like "Hey it is really fun and sexy exploring with each other but I was thinking maybe next time we get together we should maybe cool it on the sex just a little, and just hang out in other ways." Again, this is only a move if you feel it wont kill momentum. Like if you get the sense she wants the d and wants it now, don't do it. But any way if it is the move she will probably be like "yeah I was thinking the same thing." Then you can have a low pressure date that builds comfort and connection. And who knows. maybe it leads to sex naturally any way, with her making the moves to make it happen. Otherwise you leave the date on a high note and leave something for wanting.

But yeah, the general idea is give her some space to desire you

Before you implement this I do want to note that if for what ever reason she is already considering dropping you, this could just give her the gumption to do it with a sense of relief. Thing is, if that's where she was at in the first place there is not really much you could have done any way.

Last edited:

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Well I was looking through our messages and stuff, and I actually don’t think I was in a bad position at all. My mind and emotions were literally making stuff up in the past due to confirmation bias.

Heck, I was probably in a good position before I started going awol trying to up my scarcity.

Here’s the actual timeline

———————————————-

Sunday 3am: sex from the LR. Somewhat pushy. Cuddled with her well after and made her feel cherished

Sunday 1pm: Very pushy sex again through her LMR. Still cuddled with her after, made jokes, and made her feel good. Low pressure conversation after about her sexuality.

I told her to text me when she got home and she texted me back enthusiastically.

I also invited her to a grad pool party happening at 4pm. She agreed and said she wanted to lyft home to change (non-sex meetup).

Sunday 5:45: She called me about 3 times and I answered on the third. She told me her Mom was tripping and she wouldn’t let her make it, she said she’ll keep trying. I said it’s cool and that I’ll call her again after the party.

Sunday 6:45: She texted me again saying she still cant come. This shows I was still in good form! Even after the pushy sex. she obviously wanted to spend time with me.

Sunday 8:30: I called her and I believe I said I’ll call again at night to see if we could meet up. I dont remember if her response was good or neutral.

Sunday 11:30: I was incredibly tired, but I call her about 4 times anyway to try and meet up just so I had another opportunity to convert her.

She didn’t answer any of these. This made me insecure - this is when I started being to gamey

Monday 6:43AM: She texted me a message saying she was so tired she just slept off last night with a crying emoji. I coldly just liked the message, and didn’t text her until 8:00PM

Monday 8PM: I was planning to not text her all day, but I was feeling lonely/bored so I impulsively texted her

Me: u at work?

Her: No, why?

Me: Forgot what days you work

https://flic.kr/p/2oCTYas

Tuesday: Didnt text her the entire day.

Wednesday:
Warm texts shown above. She still hasnt replied to any of then jn 12+ hours.

My insecurity was really what messed up the whole thing. My mind was making stuff up about her being disinterested or needing scarcity🤦🏾‍♂️ .

———————————————————

She still hasn’t replied in a whole day. I was definitely not sensitive enough to her feelings.

What do you guys think I should do?

Last edited:

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Well I was looking through our messages and stuff, and I actually don’t think I was in a bad position at all. My mind and emotions were literally making stuff up in the past due to confirmation bias.

Heck, I was probably in a good position before I started going awol trying to up my scarcity.

Here’s the actual timeline

———————————————-

Sunday 3am: sex from the LR. Somewhat pushy. Cuddled with her well after and made her feel cherished

Sunday 1pm: Very pushy sex again through her LMR. Still cuddled with her after, made jokes, and made her feel good. Low pressure conversation after about her sexuality.

I told her to text me when she got home and she texted me back enthusiastically.

I also invited her to a grad pool party happening at 4pm. She agreed and said she wanted to lyft home to change (non-sex meetup).

Sunday 5:45: She called me about 3 times and I answered on the third. She told me her Mom was tripping and she wouldn’t let her make it, she said she’ll keep trying. I said it’s cool and that I’ll call her again after the party.

Sunday 6:45: She texted me again saying she still cant come. This shows I was still in good form! Even after the pushy sex. she obviously wanted to spend time with me.

Sunday 8:30: I called her and I believe I said I’ll call again at night to see if we could meet up. I dont remember if her response was good or neutral.

Sunday 11:30: I was incredibly tired, but I call her about 4 times anyway to try and meet up just so I had another opportunity to convert her.

She didn’t answer any of these. This made me insecure - this is when I started being to gamey

Monday 6:43AM: She texted me a message saying she was so tired she just slept off last night with a crying emoji. I coldly just liked the message, and didn’t text her until 8:00PM

Monday 8PM: I was planning to not text her all day, but I was feeling lonely/bored so I impulsively texted her

Me: u at work?

Her: No, why?

Me: Forgot what days you work

https://flic.kr/p/2oCTYas

Tuesday: Didnt text her the entire day.

Wednesday:
Warm texts shown above. She still hasnt replied to any of then jn 12+ hours.

My insecurity was really what messed up the whole thing. My mind was making stuff up about her being disinterested or needing scarcity🤦🏾‍♂️ .

———————————————————

She still hasn’t replied in a whole day. I was definitely not sensitive enough to her feelings.

What do you guys think I should do?
This is just a theory, but seems like the incongruence between chasing hard then being kind of aloof might have pushed her away a bit. Probably don't want to chase too hard, but also not just leave her totally hanging. She might be seeing if you're gonna freak and get super needy, or just drop her totally like you just used her or something. My guess is you want to walk the middle road so she sees you're for real but not super needy at the same time. But I don't know exactly. these moments can be kinda sticky.

@Skills you're the text master. You think waiting a bit and sending a ping like "morning 🌞" might do the trick?

Kaida

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This is just a theory, but seems like the incongruence between chasing hard then being kind of aloof might have pushed her away a bit. Probably don't want to chase too hard, but also not just leave her totally hanging.

I feel like that’s the problem too

"morning 🌞"

I like the idea of a ping. I feel like this may be taken as me fetching for a response / chasing again tho.

I think a more sentimental ping with more substance may work. Downside is that it may be too high effort and still considered chasing.

I’m not an expert tho obviously so I may be completely off. Waiting to hear from skills

>