My response to "Pick up artist needs to be stopped"...

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey guys! i don;t usually do this, but some clown pissed the fuck out of me with a video attacking/trolling guys that are trying to get good with women and 2 pick up instructors.... The problem is since he does not know shit! about how to pick up with women self admitted (facepalm), married some type of groupie from another country, and picked up videos out of context from guys that are actually good with women, and from guys in the conscious incompetence learning stage of pick up, in order to make the community look bad.... I destroy him with FACTUAL EVIDENCE here, another thing that annoyed me was the posturing of bandwagon jumpers from the community instead of defending the community piled on.... It is a long response but tons of gold if you actually want to get good with women.....

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey guys! i don;t usually do this, but some clown pissed the fuck out of me with a video attacking/trolling guys that are trying to get good with women and 2 pick up instructors.... The problem is since he does not know shit! about how to pick up with women self admitted (facepalm), married some type of groupie from another country, and picked up videos out of context from guys that are actually good with women, and from guys in the conscious incompetence learning stage of pick up, in order to make the community look bad.... I destroy him with FACTUAL EVIDENCE here, another thing that annoyed me was the posturing of bandwagon jumpers from the community instead of defending the community piled on.... It is a long response but tons of gold if you actually want to get good with women.....
Someone shared the video with me to look at what not to do in pickup and reading the comments got me mad more than his reaction himself haha. Then again majority of people are in the matrix and women don't understand and can't relate to masculine pursuits so getting upset is a waste of time and energy. They only see things from their perspective. I already knew he was a bum who cuffed the first girl he got his hands on. Try not to get too invested into guys like him hermano. We just do what we do discreetly...

Train

Chieftan
tribal-elder
Someone shared the video with me to look at what not to do in pickup and reading the comments got me mad more than his reaction himself haha. Then again majority of people are in the matrix and women don't understand and can't relate to masculine pursuits so getting upset is a waste of time and energy. They only see things from their perspective. I already knew he was a bum who cuffed the first girl he got his hands on. Try not to get too invested into guys like him hermano. We just do what we do discreetly...
Agreed, I bet 90% of his fanbase is swiping desperately on Tinder and buying tons of boosts lol. Or pining for that one special girl...

The guys in the vid who weren't intentionally bad sets (Todd V? I think mentioned was intentionally a bad set) are at least trying to improve. That's braver than all the hecklers on their phones

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yeah PewDiePie is just some attention whore guy with histrionic personality disorder.

For once I must say I agree with you skills. You have my full support here. What he did to Todd V in particular was not cool.

The ideal counter to his BS would be to ask him to PUT UP or SHUT UP and provide some content of his own before not only criticizing beginners who try their best (and should be motivated) but also maliciously frame very skilled guys as noobs by taking their vids out of context.

Just Toxic trash behaviour. Pure and simple.

Best,
Teevs

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Agreed, I bet 90% of his fanbase is swiping desperately on Tinder and buying tons of boosts lol. Or pining for that one special girl...

The guys in the vid who weren't intentionally bad sets (Todd V? I think mentioned was intentionally a bad set) are at least trying to improve. That's braver than all the hecklers on their phones
Yes Todd V gets flak for that video but it was deliberately made to show students that "it doesn't fucking matter"

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
also i literally didnt catch any of this pewdiepie stuff lol as always im late to the drama party

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yes Todd V gets flak for that video but it was deliberately made to show students that "it doesn't fucking matter"
even if that was his intention which it was and also to show that you can't force attraction he never should've uploaded that clip to youtube. There was no benefit to doing so and videos like that have damaged pickup's reputation. Big youtubers are just gonna see something to react to and the more girls know about stuff like this in the back of their mind the more they could have their guard up while being approached during the day and just auto reject.

Videos like this create this image in people's minds that pickup is weird,socially austistic cringy guys going up to harass women and it's an immoral practice. Most people won't bother digging deeper and looking at context and purpose behind it. Any positives that men get from practicing pickup or women being the recipient get swept under the rug because people focus on the negative consequences more than the positives.

Also Todd may have made that set bad on purspose to prove a point to his students,but the argument can still be made by some that it was obnoxious to ruin these girls day who were being very polite just to teach his students a lesson. I disliked Todd for a while because he left this negative imprint on the industry,but got over it after watching his videos recently.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
even if that was his intention which it was and also to show that you can't force attraction he never should've uploaded that clip to youtube. There was no benefit to doing so and videos like that have damaged pickup's reputation. Big youtubers are just gonna see something to react to and the more girls know about stuff like this in the back of their mind the more they could have their guard up while being approached during the day and just auto reject.

Videos like this create this image in people's minds that pickup is weird,socially austistic cringy guys going up to harass women and it's an immoral practice. Most people won't bother digging deeper and looking at context and purpose behind it. Any positives that men get from practicing pickup or women being the recipient get swept under the rug because people focus on the negative consequences more than the positives.

Also Todd may have made that set bad on purspose to prove a point to his students,but the argument can still be made by some that it was obnoxious to ruin these girls days who were being very polite just to teach his students a lesson. I disliked Todd for a while because he left this negative imprint on the industry,but got over it after watching his videos recently.
Yeah I mentioned that what he was trying to do was unnecessary, I think he was doing it more for the product, let me me convert a really bad set so I can look really good... but is just low odds game, after one or 2 legit fuck off vs clear resistance that sometimes you get was totally cringe and unnecessary.... you can tell at the end he was trolling cause he was laughing

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
It's not the first time though, that "penguin" clown (I wouldn't even call him that, because this guy totally fails at being even entertaining, but people still watch him, maybe they vibe with his loser bitter personality? lmao) was also reacting to Hector's videos and making fun of pickup.
If you watch the videos in the Girls Chase channel it's obvious he was just putting stuff out of context just to try to make it look funny and silly, then using his Karen personality to criticize the stuff and make some "content".
To me, 90% of YouTube is trash anyways, those react videos are a joke, watching people doing some actual productive stuff can be pretty boring and useless to start with, imagine having the lack of respect for your own time to watch people reacting to other people's videos... This is like poopception (yes, sometimes it's interesting to see someone with knowledge actually analyzing something, but 99% of those videos are pure garbage).

Steve Jabba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
https://www.stevejabba.com/pewdiepie-features-steve-jabba-in-his-latest-video/

His own response was epic lol

All that attention/trafic for FREE???

His sales must have skyrocketed :cool:
Unfortunately not. I am quite surprised myself. ;)

Thanks for the OP who wrote this post. It's good to have someone in your corner instead of the constant bile and vitriol that I usually have to deal with. (I even turned off comments on my YT channel because I am finally sick of it).

This looks like a decent community.

Vision

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Pickup's reputation has never really been good... we did have The Game and the VH1 show that made it popular for awhile but it still didn't have a good reputation.

But let's just be real here... there ARE lots of super cringy, sleezy, weird ass dudes in the PUA space.

You can't deny that shit.

One of the reasons that I left the community back in 2007 was that guys from private forums (like the Mystery/LoveSystem's Lounge, or the PUA Lairs I was in) would go and find girls that I had slept with and tell them about LRs that I had written about them (it was normal to post photos back then), they would call up vendors that I had recommended and tell them fucked up things about me, they would go to social groups I was involved in and spread weird rumors about me... the community was a giant toxic shithole.

The PUA community always has had, still has, and probably will always have lots of weird ass fucking dudes in it (no offense if you're a weird ass dude, lol). It's literally designed for people who have no social skills to develop themselves and get better with women.

I'm in Ukraine at the moment and I see guys doing approaches on the main street over here just about every day... sometimes, I'll see 5+ different guys doing approaches on the street in a day. Almost all of them are foreign PUAs who came here to do daygame.

Ask Tony D... when he was here, we saw these guys groping this chick one time, trying to get a recording for their pickup video.

Most of the guys I see doing approaches out here are weird... haven't washed or shaved in what looks like forever, approaching every girl they see, acting overly "alpha" or whatever.

And that's normal because that's what most guys need to go through when they go from a basement dwelling virgin to a guy who can hook up with women on a consistent basis... lots of trial and error, changing what you're doing, what you're saying, how you look at yourself, etc.

This community is literally about fucking girls... and it's designed for guys who have problems getting laid. It's normal that there's going to be weird guys involved in it and a lot of weird shit happening with it and that weird shit is going to be exposed, caught on video, and shown to the world.

As far as Pewdiepie is concerned, he's just making videos. The guy literally makes a video a day... probably doesn't think much about them... just finds things that will get emotion, cause people to laugh, cringe, or whatever else and then does a video about it and then moves on to the next one.

As far as the guys in the videos, that sucks that the videos were used like they were but they were and they'll have to deal with the results that come from it. And hopefully they learned not to upload videos like that again in the future.

Steve Jabba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Yes there are a lot of weirdos, but I have noticed that the average guy that knows about this stuff seems to be of higher calibre than 5 years ago (though that is not saying much).

The biggest problems I see (which I am trying to change) is spam approaching monkeys saying the same thing time and again, miscalibrated approaches, lack of concern and empathy for the girl..

And the kicker : guys who have no awareness of their own SMV. Low value guys (usually 5"6 Indians) approaching 5 " 11 blue eyed blonde women. Not going to happen, and I don't care if the sun is out or how good you think your "game" is.

NB I hope it's OK to embed one of my videos? If not feel free to delete my post - I don't want to appear to be spamming, but this video is salient I think. You can probably tell I am somewhat pis**ed off with having to deal with the same moronic comments and stupid mistakes time after time.

Last edited:

Steve Jabba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Damn, I really though the NPC could at least generate you some cash for being such a lying scumbag.
Pretty sure he saw the whole video and got jealous.

Bet my left ball he NEVER did anything close to it in his life.
Ha! I very much doubt he is jealous of little old me, though I too doubt he's ever done a cold approach in his life..Let alone one like mine that he tried to mock me for in his video.

Strange how he cut the end bit out where she kissed me passionately isn't it?

I did actually make a response video but never released it. Cannae be arsed, to be honest. It's all very silly.

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
NB I hope it's OK to embed one of my videos? If not feel free to delete my post - I don't want to appear to be spamming, but this video is salient I think. You can probably tell I am somewhat pis**ed off with having to deal with the same moronic comments and stupid mistakes time after time.
Lots of good stuff in the vid but please please stop telling dudes not to hit on chicks who are taller than you and saying that they are not attracted to shorter dudes like it's a fact. This is dangerous and misleading. I've dated quite a few gals now who have been my height or taller (I'm average height). Lot of guys on this forum have. It's possible to overcome your height if your fundamentals are otherwise good enough and stuff like this will only discourage shorter guys when they should be encouraged.

Last edited:

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Will never forget that passage in bodipua’s death by 1000 sluts where he talks about steve taking a hot young blonde home then sitting drinking wine and not fucking her, telling her she was too young to be behaving like that lmao.

>