FR  My set just brcame another man's wifey just before she gave me her number(what to do??)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This was 2 days ago. This was on Friday.

The dude asked her to be her gf, she thought it was really cute and she became his gf..

She was at the trainstation and i number pulled her with no problem after talking for 3-5 minutes.

I quickly pulled for thr number after hearing she is meeting someone so i dont get cucked when the guy arrives and i haven't got her number. teased her if she is is meeting her bf, no she said just a friend. And i checked for logistic and it wad dandy.

Here is the text msg between me and her. I tried to go for schedule text after i thought she seemed green light. But she said she is mostly busy, reframed i was busy as well and asked what wad her plans to continue the conversation.

Me:Hey x ! I just realized something about u- Nicko
Her:it's x
(i spelled her name wrong lmao)
Me:x, How did the meet go
Her:still going
Her:what did you realise?
Me:Tell me how was ur date first then i'll tell u
Her:that's not fairrr
Me:So how it went, did he try and kiss u *laughing emoji*
Her:i don't kiss and tell *embarrassed emoji*
Her:nah but it was really cute and he asked me to be his girlfriendd
Me:Aw his first time? . Anyway how does ur schedule look
Her: pretty busy haha
Me:No biggie, we'll leave it for next week. What are ur plans, it turns out ill be busy as well.
Her:spending most of the week with my boyfriend *smiling teeth emoji*

I don't know how to respond to that last part..for what i know that the dude is probably some beta orbiter judging from her response '' it was really cute''.

Logistics is gonna be fucked cuz of that dude but she said ' most of the week' so...is it doable? Seems pretty low odds, if he hasn't bed her then im good i guess.

She is 16, lives relatively near me, 160cm asian, small hourglass body, 2 studs on her stomach. I would say asian cute, black sports bra, black sport shorts.

I could get in some trouble through social circles... Idk man i would want this one cuz her logistics are pretty nice and i want as fuck buddy lol

What are ur thoughts guys

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Shit then.. Bad luck lol. That dude asked her out on the right time and day.

this is not back luck, that may work in your favor... Sometimes to disarm cockblocks we tell women things such "you 2 should be together" "you 2 would make such a great couple"... This should be your attitude... That guy is a chump...

Nicko

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
this is not back luck, that may work in your favor... Sometimes to disarm cockblocks we tell women things such "you 2 should be together" "you 2 would make such a great couple"... This should be your attitude... That guy is a chump...
True. I followed up the msg a dsy later(today) to her saying she is going out with her 'boyfriend'

'' you made a typo u meant best friend, most? Which day"

Last edited:

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Imo you should chill mostly, as @Velasco said, throw the ball on her court.
Either:
  1. She really likes this guy and you have no chance (for now);
  2. He's really a chump and she'll get bored of him soon enough;
If you still have a chance (option 2), you should be the cool badboy guy that isn't so attached to her.
If you're too clingy and nice to her like right now, you will look just like her "boyfriend", which makes you lose in both situations.
(I mean, never be clingy, but in this situation in special you should be extra "I don't give a F", don't try to fit on her agenda)

Status
Not open for further replies.
>