MY SIMPLE PROCESS FOR NUMBER CLOSE.

Mr STIF

Space Monkey
space monkey
1. I see Woman.
2. I open Woman.
3. I sex talk with Woman.
4. We exchange contact info.

NOTE: if you encounter problems during escalating to the next step amidst the seduction process just go back to what you were doing.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i’d like a simple process to get a number close out on a date or over. the only ways i’ve found are a lot of testing which normally doesn’t pan out. or a shit load of numbers with a simple “drinks tonight?” text which also rarely pans out.

everyone i know experiences the same problem, rather on here or in real life. i’d like to find a method that gets girls to meet that doesn’t involve having a boat, but have yet to find one.

Mr STIF

Space Monkey
space monkey
i’d like a simple process to get a number close out on a date or over. the only ways i’ve found are a lot of testing which normally doesn’t pan out. or a shit load of numbers with a simple “drinks tonight?” text which also rarely pans out.

everyone i know experiences the same problem, rather on here or in real life. i’d like to find a method that gets girls to meet that doesn’t involve having a boat, but have yet to find one.
Hi Mikey, please try this process though I haven't thoroughly tried it yet due to personal circumstances but couple of times I tried it it worked. Much of it is text game. Here it is
1.I chat with woman( try to make her invest).
2. I subtly seed something during our convo to make us meet up for a date.
3. I ask for the date.

This is where text game comes in- once you exchange contact info. You have to follow up and most of it is done through the cell phone.

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human

@naturalmikey dude! I don't have a 100% fool proof way and have had 80/20 success rate on planning a date with the girl before getting the number and a 50/50 on getting a date after getting her number without setting anything up first. I can post some text examples, usually it is a quick ask:

First Text: Hey Charlotte its Flux from …… (ice breaker - depending on the interaction ya just had you may have something you can use with this)
If they respond I find the odds of getting her out are in your favour, if she doesn't respond chances are pretty low in my experience.

Second Text: (If you didn't have something to add, you can go very generic on this second) nice to meet you the other night/day - hope you had a great weekend. (its great if you can add something to make it personal - did you have fun celebrating Laurens birthday - this is personal consideration and not a copy/paste job)

Third text: A quick acknowledgement of what she's said - yeah I had a good night thanks, I thought you seemed like a lot of fun we should go for drinks when your not so drunk/busy etc - I thought you seemed cool, want to go for coffee sometime? - suggesting an idea

Fourth text: Usually this writes itself: Cool when are you free? - Yeah Monday is perfect

Fifth text: Is confirmation and you're usually golden here.

If you've got nothing for the second text or you had a strong connection go straight to text 3 and schedule.

Girls Chase - 14 ways to text

The above link is basically the blue print I followed and it works amazing dude!

A imagine ya doing this already though, then maybe its a matter of screening more. I know ya do very well on tinder, I don't imagine the text game side of it is that different?

>