Narcos (Netflix series) thread

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Just finished watching the whole series from the time of Escobar to Narcos in Mexico. Ho-lee-fuk this shit is intense. Any other fans of the series here?

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
It's that good? Right now I am finishing "unsolved" about the murders on Tupac and Notorious B.I.G.

SexNotValidation

Space Monkey
space monkey
Just finished watching the whole series from the time of Escobar to Narcos in Mexico. Ho-lee-fuk this shit is intense. Any other fans of the series here?

yeah its super underrated and incredibly fucked up.

which season was your favorite?

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I love Narcos. So much I'm going to Colombia!

Actually I'm going to Colombia because it's a digital nomad hub. First I'm going to Mexico.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I love Narcos. So much I'm going to Colombia!

Actually I'm going to Colombia because it's a digital nomad hub. First I'm going to Mexico.

Yeah it seems like the game shifted to Mexico now. Speaking of Narcos: Mexico, my god I would plow her for days non-stop, THIS is the kind of Latina look I like:

fernanda-urrejola-stills-at-fenix-film-awards-in-mexico-city-2017-12-06-03.jpg

SexNotValidation

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yeah it seems like the game shifted to Mexico now. Speaking of Narcos: Mexico, my god I would plow her for days non-stop, THIS is the kind of Latina look I like:

fernanda-urrejola-stills-at-fenix-film-awards-in-mexico-city-2017-12-06-03.jpg

haha we have similar tastes.

every time she was in a scene i found myself just staring at her and not even paying attention to any dialogue or anyone else on the screen.

i also like how she has very emotional eyes.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
She is Chilean. Several of the South American countries are melting pots with several different cultures. Like the Brazilian girl I met who had korean ancestry.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
She is Chilean. Several of the South American countries are melting pots with several different cultures. Like the Brazilian girl I met who had korean ancestry.

Yeah but apparently the browner they are, the better off you are staying away from them if you look like me (South Asian male). Huge white worshiping.

>