Need help building a system for the "Shy girl archetypes"

Eiswein

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Good afternoon friends,
Currently I'm currently working in building a system for the shy girl archetype and i would be happy to get help of the awesome skilled seducers that we have here, in the community, i would be glad to know your opinion, is very valuable for me, but first i want to do two clarifications about it:
  • First of all, nowadays every girl will call herself timid/shy, but what i'm talking about here is the true Shy, Low self esteem, ultra conservative and Socially awkward girl, the type of girl you often see alone in school/colleague/work
  • I want a system for the context of school/colleague/work
The thing is that this type of girls have certain specific problems that i have found so far:
  • They are often difficult to read because they are not so socially aware, a thing that brings problem #2
  • Is easy to come too strong
  • Value and attainability, too much value and she autorejects, low your value to increase your attainability and easily you can fall
  • Conversations are difficult, because you do most of the talking (Maybe pros can have normal conversations with her?)
  • Generally they are inexperienced and also don't have interest/hobbies (I see this as something that maybe can be positive with the "suck her in your world" frame perhaps?)
So far, Im guided by these principles:
  • When in doubt trust her body language over her verbal one
  • Only warm approach, after a bit of social proof and initial attraction because cold approach have a very low rate of success
  • Generally things are a lot slower 2-4 weeks, supposing you see her 2 times per week
I want to know how professionals manage these problems, ideas or suggestions about the best path to do it

Derek da man

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
First to say I'm no professional and definitely no expert but these would be my starting points:

Shy girls usually lack a little self confidence so need a much gentler approach. Softer voice, but still direct with the conversation. Allow her time to find an answer, she hasn't got the experience to have answers "off pat". When she's not sure, smile reassuringly and acknowledge her answers with simple "ahhh" or "mmm" to leave the pressure on her allowing her time to answer. The conversation will have a less dynamic flow but it will move along as long as you don't apply the brakes by rushing her.

Shy girls will have hobbies or at least interests, they may be quite "niche" but it's more likely she just lacks confidence that you will be interested. For her the conversation will be about quality and not quantity so "go to" routines that you have are less usable, it's more about listening to her answers and supporting her responses. I alway make my responses "supportive" in that I understand and see where she's coming from, although I often follow that with "in my opinion" and support my opinion with an experience and always re-qualify that it is only my opinion which doesn't make hers wrong or any less valuable which then furthers you position in being "supportive" even if you don't agree on something.

However, it is also worth remembering that due to the lack of experience of what is the "norm" you can also move her frame sets fairly easily such as moving her to casual and away from LTR if that's what you want.

You are quite right though that you need to lower your attainability in order for her to see you as a realistic prospect.

I agree with your guide principles though

West_Indian_Archie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
How are you coming across shy girls in the first place?

Typically you find them in social circle game or god forbid online. They don't really show up in night/day game.

If you find them in social circles, you basically have your answer.

Eiswein

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi, thank you both for kind your responses,
To West Indian Archie: i meet them generally with cold approach(introduction) + re open her later, i also meet them with SC sometimes too
To derek da man: I guess you are right about the hobbies and also with the "don't rush"
Have a nice weekend friends, Eiswein

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@West_Indian_Archie dude! If there is a shy girl in a night club trust me I'll find her! :') I met one Friday and another just last night, I could see she was awkward and shy from across the room but I was incredibly attracted to her, I made warm eye contact and she was very receptive. I pre approached and then went in.

Her friend who was equally as socially awkward made it impossible to isolate and it made the seduction a lot more difficult than it needed to be. I scheduled a date so we'll see.

Friday had an objection that I dealt with and again got a date scheduled. I find shy girls from night game usually cancel which I usually find emotions didn't stick or they get to nervous about it. I haven't found a solution for either case, meeting them again can resolve it occasionally.

Henrik

Rookie
Rookie
I find shy girls to be some of the easiest to sleep with. One big plus you have is that most guys do not notice them or think they are not interested because they do not give any signals. Your goal is to show her that you are genuinely interested in having sex with her (Do not make her feel like just some random chick).

1. They can be very difficult to read and you will likely not get much of a response from her. What you do to combat this, is to keep moving forward until you meet resistance. Do not wait for signals from her.

2. Do not focus on lower your value with these girls, you combat her auto rejection by showing genuine interest in her. Great if you can give her a compliment on her personality. Complimenting her body can also be very powerful. You do not have to be super creative, as she has likely not heard the compliments before.

3. Normally getting a girl to talk about herself is recommended but with shy girls, it can be better that you do a lot of the talking. She is shy and does not know what to say, she will appreciate you taking a strong lead and doing most of the talking. If you do not know how to talk with close to no response from the girl (because she is shy), there is an exercise you can do. Talk to a wall, literally. Get comfortable having a conversation with a wall, then any shy girl will seem like she is giving a lot of feedback. It sounds stupid, but it helped me a lot with shy girls.

4. You can pull these girls quickly like other girls. I have pulled shy virgins on the first date, it is possible. A bit more relaxed pace would be to kiss on the first date and pull on the second date. A kiss for her is likely going to be special, as she is not used to dating.

5. You will likely run into some heavy last-minute resistance as she gets turned on and is not used to losing control. Here it is important to keep a strong frame, but not being too pushy, be ready to not have sex with her even if you both are naked. If she tells you to stop and you stop, she will likely respect you and feel safer. Even if you do not have sex at that time, you will likely have sex with her next time with close to no resistance.

6. Be ready for her to easily get very attached and emotional.

Let me know if you have any questions, or want me to expand on any point.

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
I actually have fucked a few of those (+virgins). The name of the game for me has always been running lots and lots and lots of comfort and investment. But beware, they'll easily fall in love. They usually are kinda needy and LSE so you don't need a lot of attraction.

Eiswein

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
First of all, thank you for your responses Fluxcapacitor, Henrik and YS. They give me a lot of insight about the topic
To Henrik
My questions would be: How much talk I need to do with her to begin kino escalating? i also will like to know about what conversation topics would be more effective? what compliments can work better? PD: Thank you very much for 3,4 and 5 they are very helpful

>