need help turning numbers into lays

Miquel

Rookie
Rookie
wassup y'all I just need a little advice on what i need to read or do to fix a little problem I've been having. I can get a lot of numbers fairly easy and pretty fast but they normally never lead anywhere. Just the other day I got 16 numbers and none of them panned out. I've only had sex 3 or 4 times this year (all different girls) but I want to be able to have sex whenever I want with whoever i want. Thanks in advance!

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You need to provide more details to help us diagnose the problem. Where and how you're meeting the girls, how the interactions are going, her body language, your body language, the text convos etc

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
First of all, congratulations on 4 lays on the last year.
That is above the average guy!! You are on your way to becoming a very good seducer.

Usually, if your numbers are not working is because you are doing something wrong before or during the follow up.
Please provide details on your interactions and your follow up methods.

Also, 16 numbers on one day???
In one hand it’s impressive but on the other it seems like you’re just shooting away without aiming.
Do you target these girls in any form? Do they welcome your approaches?

Miquel

Rookie
Rookie
You need to provide more details to help us diagnose the problem. Where and how you're meeting the girls, how the interactions are going, her body language, your body language, the text convos etc
ok i will, should i just post in field reports?

Miquel

Rookie
Rookie
First of all, congratulations on 4 lays on the last year.
That is above the average guy!! You are on your way to becoming a very good seducer.

Usually, if your numbers are not working is because you are doing something wrong before or during the follow up.
Please provide details on your interactions and your follow up methods.

Also, 16 numbers on one day???
In one hand it’s impressive but on the other it seems like you’re just shooting away without aiming.
Do you target these girls in any form? Do they welcome your approaches?
I'll provide more details in the future. On that day me and my bro just went to a local college campus and we were just approaching anybody cute. I normally don't get a lot of approach invitations so i just shoot.

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
I'll provide more details in the future. On that day me and my bro just went to a local college campus and we were just approaching anybody cute. I normally don't get a lot of approach invitations so i just shoot.
Sounds like you are maybe spam approaching. Be more intentional with who you approach and aim to build a sense of genuine connection between the two of you. This way she is actually hooked into your interaction and invested in the idea of a date.

Seeding is where you sly introduce date ideas throughout the convo (though not framed as a date at first) then when it is number time you frame it more as a date. For example you two are connecting on the joys of art. You mention a really amazing museum you know she will love. Then when it is time to grab her number you are like "well hey, Imma grab your number and we'll check out *name of museum*. This makes it easier to get the date going once you start texting. That's a sinplified version. Here

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Oh, alright so it was once on a time situation. That’s cool.

As @StrayDog mentions, you may be spamming a little which means you don’t care for many of these girls and they can tell.
Ideally you want to approach girls you are attracted to or curious about.

No harm on approaching a lot of cute girls who you kind of like but not that much… actually, it can be great for training.
Just expect lower response rates when that happens.

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
wassup y'all I just need a little advice on what i need to read or do to fix a little problem I've been having. I can get a lot of numbers fairly easy and pretty fast but they normally never lead anywhere. Just the other day I got 16 numbers and none of them panned out. I've only had sex 3 or 4 times this year (all different girls) but I want to be able to have sex whenever I want with whoever i want. Thanks in advance!

I share this embarrassingly often but it was a game changer for me:

Understand the principles behind it vs the actual examples then burn through loads of numbers. You’ll get the hang of it & long term hit your goal

>