NewBeeWinner: From Rock Bottom to The Stars

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey guys,

With the recent development in my life of my college game coming to a close (due to spam approaching, resulting in negative momentum and a bad rep), I'm realizing I need to really make some solid changes in my game and in my life. With myself not able to safely approach girls on campus anymore (see my recent posts on why), I'm having to change and expand my skillset and mindsets (changing my mental model).

I'm starting this journal so I can document the changes I make and use this strategically to level myself up and have others hold me accountable. I'm wanting to expand my locations where I approach (the mall, park, coffee shops, etc.), up my fundamentals, focus on approaching correctly (and detoxing myself from being a spam approacher to a guy who approaches a lot of girls without spam approaching), etc.

So instead of letting this destroy me or letting myself be afraid of change, I'm going to document the goals I want to accomplish for myself on this journal and then relay back the actual success I had in achieving that goal. Therefore, I will update this journal every week - at the beginning of the week I will post on my goals for that week and then post updates as I accomplish those goals.

Please watch my development and guide me to the success I know I can achieve (especially with all of your guys' help)!

NBW

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Alright well so for my first update:

So far, it's been really just me stuck in a situation I want to really get out of. I haven't been approaching any girls on my campus because of what happened and that same office has followed up with me today to see if I have been - so that's depressing. I've talked to about 2 new girls just in passing. It is super difficult for me not to approach girls or meet new people. Luckily, I've been for the most part busy with homework and classes and Spring Break is coming up next week, so I have that to look forward to.

In terms of approaching off campus, I went to the coffee shop by my campus after classes one night and hung out there. There was a group of girls there that were cute and one girl I kept making eye contact with; however, the main girl in their group was a girl I previously had taken on a date and had it fall through with, so i didn't want to approach and make it more complicated. I had gone on a date last Friday (see my field report on it) and that failed - I made progress in terms of getting to the point where I ended up back at her place (I messed this up in the past), but I let my emotions get to me instead of stepping away and thinking through how to best proceed to get the results I wanted.

I also went out today after work (around 6) to some local shops (and the dog park / 2 parks by my house, but there wasn't any cute girls - only married women and families). I talked with one attractive girl within the hour and a half or so I was out - there was literally no one out and about. It made me realize that the city I am in is super boring. There is one main club (it's also cowboy themed), no night life, no activities to do outside of hiking/biking (which I'd have to drive at least 45 minutes to get somewhere decent to hike), there's only restaurants and stores, the people rarely go to the parks (I have to really time it right to get to a park when there are cute girls there), and there are two malls (but one is shutting down and the other is not as popular as it used to be - I'll be going here a bit more in the future as there are still cute girls here - it's just a bit more difficult because a lot of the time they are with friends/family). I'm going to look at getting more into coffee shops and book stores in the near future. I'm also going to be looking more at going to bars and maybe joining some friends bar hopping some nights out (I haven't tried bar game at all). My town is a military town, so there's a lot of married and taken women.

In terms of life, I learned a lot more about investing/personal finance and was looking into side jobs to get more money so I can move out of my parents. I talked with them about this though, and they want me to wait until I finish my career program in 3 years (that's so long away!!) when I am making six figures before I begin to do this. I'll be moving out in about a year no matter what (I have to go to a different city in our state for schooling), but I'd like to get out asap. Its a constant fight with my parents and I am realizing how very restricted I am. For instance, I am now working out regularly and want to modify my diet to best support this - but I am getting back lash on it. I'm also constantly put down and belittled so I just want to get out, but cost of living is super high! So I'm looking at what other options I might have available to me.

Anyways its been kind of harsh lately and I'm aware my posts on here are more than reflecting that. If anyone has any advice or suggestions, let me know! I'm staying read up on GC and am still working on fundamentals and am going to be trying my best to get out to socialize and meet girls when I can.

Till the next one,

NBW

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
If you're looking into side jobs, nightlife jobs are usually most recommended, such as bartender/bouncer/etc. I believe there are articles about why this is a good job to have to help meet girls.

As for your city, I'm sure everyone will tell you to just move to a big city. Easier said than done, yes. So you can't meet girls on campus... Is there a reason you can't meet them at the bars all the college kids go to Friday and Saturday nights?

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Here’s my story, to give you some perspective:

2 years ago, I was in a situation similar to you.

The emotional turmoil was huge. I already got over it a long time ago, but I resolve that I’ll never get into trouble because of spam approach again.

Thus I invented a few methods. They are not perfect, but you should be able to migrate 99% risk
- If you get in a venue, chatting with staffs if possible, because they might be on your side if troubles come.
- In Alek “Night game process” podcast, he said this: “If I sense that a girl is going to reject me, just run away. Why the hell are guys after approaching, staying there, waiting for a bomb to explode. They are the target for rejection. Just go away. Don’t give them the pleasure of rejecting.”
- If you DO get in trouble, if it’s minor, consider it a calibration problem. I was once approached by a security guy in a mall, and he asked if I was drunk. I asked what made him think I was drunk. He said I was moving very slow. So I made a mental note, that moving slow was good but not too slow to the point of looking unnatural.
- Have a stage name for pickup

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
ElderPrice said:
If you're looking into side jobs, nightlife jobs are usually most recommended, such as bartender/bouncer/etc. I believe there are articles about why this is a good job to have to help meet girls.

As for your city, I'm sure everyone will tell you to just move to a big city. Easier said than done, yes. So you can't meet girls on campus... Is there a reason you can't meet them at the bars all the college kids go to Friday and Saturday nights?

ElderPrice,

Yeah I was looking into bartending as a possibility - I'll revisit that. In terms of moving, I'll be moving to a more populated city in about a year that's about an hour from where I am now. The city I'm going to has more to do and I think has a better spread of venues/night life.

For meeting at the bars, I'm actually not quite 21 yet (oops), but I will be turning 21 very soon. That's part of why I'm going to start looking into bar game and bar hopping with some friends (who have asked me to go drink with them but don't know I'm not 21 yet).

readjusting said:
Here’s my story, to give you some perspective:

2 years ago, I was in a situation similar to you.

The emotional turmoil was huge. I already got over it a long time ago, but I resolve that I’ll never get into trouble because of spam approach again.

Thus I invented a few methods. They are not perfect, but you should be able to migrate 99% risk
- If you get in a venue, chatting with staffs if possible, because they might be on your side if troubles come.
- In Alek “Night game process” podcast, he said this: “If I sense that a girl is going to reject me, just run away. Why the hell are guys after approaching, staying there, waiting for a bomb to explode. They are the target for rejection. Just go away. Don’t give them the pleasure of rejecting.”
- If you DO get in trouble, if it’s minor, consider it a calibration problem. I was once approached by a security guy in a mall, and he asked if I was drunk. I asked what made him think I was drunk. He said I was moving very slow. So I made a mental note, that moving slow was good but not too slow to the point of looking unnatural.
- Have a stage name for pickup

readjusting,

Yeah no kidding - no more spam approaching for me (who likes spam anyways? ha).

I'll definitely make a point to chat with the staff at the venues I go to and I have partly realized this from spam approaching - that if I sense a girl is going to reject its just better to walk away. Not to use it as an excuse, but when it's pretty obvious she's not interested (which girls are experts at showing).

What do you mean by "have a stage name for pickup"? Do you mean I should not use my real name when picking up?

Thanks for the replies.

NBW

readjusting

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
NewBeeWinner said:
What do you mean by "have a stage name for pickup"? Do you mean I should not use my real name when picking up?

Yeah, don’t use your real name. Use a different name.

Usually people had 2 kinds of reaction to this suggestion:
- That’s fake
- Hmmm. It should make no difference. Let’s try it out

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
For my next update:

In terms of side jobs: I looked online because I don't have too much time to devote outside of classes and my current part timer. I got a gig evaluating websites for $10 for 20 minutes of my time - not too shabby. I am planning on using some of that money to start a blog - which I'll be in for the long haul. I'm also going to begin investing 100% of my side gig money (unless I really need it).

In terms of the school situation: One of the two girls who put a no contact order on me went further and got a temporary protection order against me. No fun having an officer show up at your work telling you you have to go to court - so I have a court trial in one week. I reached out for legal advice, was basically told they can't help me and I have to pretty much put my case together by myself. I'll let you all know how it goes. Oh, I also attended a therapy session for this.

In terms of fundamentals and me: I'm still working out regularly at the gym and after reading some posts on GC have begun to track my calorie intake (and I am eating more! around 3000 calories a day). I also went out and bought some creatine and whey protein for my post workouts. I'm also going to try to really adopt a more arrogant mindset and be more edgy - I think in my recent seduction attempts, this would've really helped me push myself further and really focus when it came to escalating physically with girls. I'm able to be this way over text (which is fun!) but I really need to adopt this over in person.

In terms of girls: I've gone to the parks around my place and a nearby shopping area the past couple days. Have talked with a few girls, but its mostly been pretty docile. I did get my first number from a girl at a park today, but she has a boyfriend (although she's only visiting her family here and does so on occasion - her boyfriend is about 3 hours away). So doubt I'll get a date, but it felt good to approach and get a number again. After doing some googling, I'm going to start going to more popular spots in town - in my case, that's major shopping districts, downtown (about 20 minutes drive away), and more bookstores/the mall. I also looked at some of the bars and clubs that are around - so I might check that out too, although I still have 23 days until I'm 21! I'm excited for this, it's just making the time to do it.

readjusting,

With the girl in the park today, when she asked my name I mentally thought about what you said, but ended up giving my real name out of habit. So that's something I'll be working on! I appreciate the advice - I'm truly taking it to heart.

My goals for this following week: get my blog and automatic investments set up, to successfully get past the court trial without any negative impacts on me or my future, to use the supplements after each workout (and increase my gains) while adopting an arrogant and edgy personality, to visit one major shopping district, downtown once, and at least two bookstores/coffee shops and approach at least 10 women (about 2-3 at each venue), at least 5 numbers (or instant dates), and get as many dates as possible from that. I might also check out one club this weekend, if I'm not too busy - I'll have to do some reading on this.

This will give me some tangible goals to report out on in the next 7 days.

Till the next one,

NBW

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Update 4/6 - Saturday:

Hey guys. So a lot going on this past week. I dealt a lot with my court case and ended up going to court tuesday - she has a lawyer and it got postponed to a few weeks from now so Ive had to change my life around a bit (with classes and work) because of it, but Im managing. I also now have my own lawyer.

On the positive side of this, reading her statement and the police reports of other girls, it seems the biggest thing is simply that they saw me on campus all the time (literally all of their "reports" are of them seeing me multiple times) and they mention thats what freaked them out - not my approach of them or anything I said. So thats a positive (plus much easier to defend).

So my confidence in cold approach is restored more (though of course campus is still a no go for me anymore).

Additionally, this whole experience (which is a ton more involved then what Ive laid out here) has really taught me to stand up for myself, be more confident, and maintain my frame. Also, thinking back on my two most recent dates I had heavily (both of which I did field reports of) in combination with newer GC articles made me realize I had some sexual hangups. So ive sworn to myself I will never again be afraid to whip it out or really talk sexually with a girl once I get her isolated again.

Im still working on everything else - side gigs, working out, etc. Didnt have too much of a chance to go out and meet women, so any of my previous update goals about this get moved forward

I did learn from going to court that I have to figure out when I can go downtown and not pay for parking (its pay to park everywhere). This is important because a lot of girls hang out down there so I am figuring this out.

Moving forward this week, I want to keep working on maintaining my frame and keeping myself sexually charged. Id like to set up a system for meeting hot girls too so I can begin to reincorporate that into my life. Any tips on good times for common day game places?

My 21st is also 11 days away so I want to look into bar game more.

Till the next one,

NBW

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Update 4/12 (Friday):

I've made serious effort to make sure I am getting out of the house and going somewhere every day this past week - to the park/dog park, the store, the bookstore, downtown, etc.

On Monday, I missed 5 solid chances to approach (3 at the dog park - all present at around the same time, one girl who showed obvious interest while driving next to me,(we both had our windows down I just didn't say anything), and one at the coffee shop who stared hard at me while I came in (but I hesitated in walking up to her and she left shortly after I sat down). So that was horrible haha. Overall, it was a super productive day though (worked out, did some research, etc.)!

Tuesday I had my meeting with my lawyer. So I got to go downtown (but still don't know where to park without paying). Also met a really cute girl at the dog park (25, divorced and just moved into town two weeks ago). We had a great conversation and I got her number to meet for coffee. I texted her later that day to verify a meet up day (no response) then again on Thursday (this time to build rapport) and again no response. So I called her today and left a voicemail. If I don't hear back within a week, I'll call it.

Outside of that, I've got my blog set up and paid for (I just need to finish creating the layout and begin writing) and I'm newly really into photography (so I'm thinking of profiting off of that and using it as a way to meet people and travel/go hiking more). I've been going out and taking photos when I can. Also did a cold approach today with a hot blonde (works in the air force, finishing last year of college). She was somewhat receptive, but eventually (and quickly) said she really had to study for an exam (which I responded that it was Friday night...to which she just said "yeah" with a blank face). So no number or anything there.

There are some girls in my church group I attend, but none of them are really all that attractive (or the ones who are are taken by guys in the group). Sometimes there's a girl there by herself and I'm going to really try and socialize more here (and talk to girls more). There's an event I'm going to Sunday that there are supposed to be a decent handful of people there (and hopefully some cute girls!) so I'll try my best to socialize there.

But that most recent meeting made me realize how god awful my voice is (I talk from my throat and since I haven't been socializing or actively working to improve my voice - it probably doesn't sound the greatest). So I'm going to spend time every day working on my voice.

I've also realized how damn hard it is to find cute girls during the day. I'm walking through these stores and visiting the parks and going to coffee shops in my area and it's super hard to find girls to talk to. Besides Monday, I've really tried to approach cute girls when I see them (using the 3 second rule).

I want to go through my town and figure out the best places to spend my time (so I can find girls to talk to) so I'm not wasting my day and have more efficient outings.

But all in all, that's it for this update!

Till the next one~

NBW

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Update 5/2/2019:

Hey all. Haven't posted an update in a while so I figured I would. My life has kind of come to halt with everything, but I'm developing my interest in photography and might be able to move out earlier than I expected. I've been going out to bars and more downtown with friends and have been getting more involved in church events (I can't go to campus for school events). I'm also getting into rock climbing (which is hella fun!)

There's one girl that a prospect in one of my church groups - I can tell she's low key a horny girl looking for a release. We had a great conversation and got her number. She texted me later saying she wanted to talk more n then initiated again later about some stuff that happened with her dog. I see her again tonight so I'll move it forward.

Besides this, I've been working a ton to improve my looks - getting clothes that actually fit, are stylish, learning to layer clothes, how to properly trim my beard, among other things. Got rid of old worn out clothes that were baggy or too small. I'm developing a "Elegant-Edgy" look and I've been getting checked out a ton more. Also went back to Tinder to update some old photos that never got me likes and I got 5 matches the first day. Needless to say, Tinder dating isn't my go to. There's still a ton of competition and I'd have to get actual decent pictures taken, but I look way better. Feel more confident too.

I also really wired it in myself after thinking hard on my previous dating experiences. Why did I always escalate but was never truly aggressive or as dominant as a man as I am (getting close to sex but never pushing to actually close)? I realized I was sexually ashamed. Part of it is growing up in a religious household that looks down on viewing women as sexual beings (my mom got hold of a notebook I used to track my goals and was mad that I viewed women so sexually - that was a fight I avoided). The other part was that I haven't had enough experience to truly be comfortable. But I've honestly become a ton more congruent with my actual dominant and "don't give a fuck" self who will talk to you straight. I am very confident I won't be acting like that again and I'll be pushing a ton more to actually close the deal with girls. Now my biggest issue is logistics but I think I can make car escalations or public sex (i.e. bathroom pulls or around the corner) work. Or even asking a girl back to her place - now that I know how to do it and won't be held back by being sexually ashamed.

I feel confident that the next date I have I'll be able to go all the way to a close. No more holding back or being hesitant to move forward - I don't know how I'll do but dammit I'm going to do it and see what happens.

Till the next one~

NBW

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Update 5/4/19:

Alright planning on a date with church girl sometime next week - will post a field report when it happens. I also got my looks and wardrobe fully updated except for winter items (which I'll get before winter lol). Been getting a lot of compliments and Im usually the best dressed guy in the room.

Ive started working out again using an app and am going to ask about buying my own food to control my diet.

Ive also decided Im going to donate plasma for extra cash and am going to study up n go for a bartender job (while scouting for a bar Id like to work at and practicing night game). Im also going to start being a freelance photographer. I'll practice day game focusing on coffee shops, parks, and the mall.

My biggest hurdle is talking to my parents about this. My main goal right now financially is to earn enough to move out on my own (which will make taking girls home way easier - I will also throw my own parties and have a stronger social life.

Till the next one ~

NBW

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
update 5/27:

Hey guys. Slowly working on the questioning-religious girl - we touched a lot and I can get her super horny (see my field report on her). She'll also call me and we've stuck to having phone conversations. I think I helped her with questioning herself about sex before marriage - she doesn't text me freaking out or having an identity crisis like she used to. I tried to get her out these past few days, but she's been busy with her family. I'm not gonna text her for a couple days and she if she initiates.

On the other side of things, we went out with our church group and I'm pretty social with everyone - the girls also show interest. Another girl from the group is taking me out for pie tomorrow (and she doesn't like pie and is driving a long ways to do it!)

Additionally, I'm looking at finally getting out of my parents for a bit - either rooming with my cousins (I have to talk to them) or my grandparents. Either way, they'd both be way more open to me having people over (especially women). My grandparents house has the plus of having a basement that I could isolate a girl easily in.

I'm back to working on campus and am starting to work out at the gym again (thank god). I'm planned to graduate in December.

After talking with my grandparents, I also got a whole list of suggestions of things I can do this summer that I didn't even think of. So I'll hopefully be having quite the eventful summer. I also learned a lesson on romance and am rethinking a few things in how I do things with women.

First of all, I don't expect sex - I just set up everything so that she wants sex too (then we work together towards that). This matters because up to now I had a policy that I would quit forming relationships because she wasn't ready for sex.

Second, I used to do a lot of "homing in" style seduction where I prowled a venue and then approached all the hot girls - getting mad when a guy or someone not attractive wanted to talk to me and "waste my time". Now, I'm going to talk with everyone - old, young, guy, girl (not letting myself get too sucked into conversations that don't add value), while working towards approaching the women I want to meet. This way, I can build preselection and will warm up better - my vibe also won't be so standoffish and more welcoming. It'll lower the girls guard, which is good for me.

Third, I'm going to reevaluate some girls who I've blown off because they were lesbian or super religious (and won't have sex no matter what) and see if I can start building some girl friend relationships. This will add to my value and they'll be helpful in getting me other girls who want me.

Finally, I need to really rebuild in some cold approach time. But I expect to be getting better results with my new method - not hopping from venue to venue or prowling the same venue over and over again. But instead going to a venue and spending some time in a spot while approaching the girls who join me and being social in the process. I'm going to plan a few hours a day to go out and cold approach in day time.

Till the next one ~

NBW

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Update (6/2):

Hey guys,

So nothing has happened with the religious girl and I'm beginning to lose interest.

In person, she's smiley and happy and I touch her back and in socially acceptable areas (we are around people). She went on one date with a guy from our group but she's told me on the dl she doesn't want a boyfriend for a long time, so I don't think it'll turn out to be anything (the guy also told her he sucks with girls).

I've been trying to get her out a bit but haven't had much luck. We've texted a bit (and she's open to being flirty and sexual) but that doesn't matter as much to me if I don't get her out. I'm going to go silent until I see her again Thursday (when we meet next for my church group) unless she initiates. She's missing her chance with me at this point.

Besides her, last Thursday I met a somewhat quiet girl and we clicked from the start. Strong eye contact, connected over a couple topics, and she eventually asked if I was single (she told me she saw me talking with the other girl and I was surrounded by about 4 girls). I asked her "why? are you interested?" in a teasing way and she said she was. She's cute and I didn't get the opportunity to get her number (she left and I kept getting pulled into conversations), but I'll see her again this Thursday so I'm getting her number and going out with her. When talking to her, 5 other girls came over and starting asking me / her questions as well.

I went out on Friday night to a local bar I heard was nice - it was expensive and there's another bar just a couple steps away I like better. I hesitated going out alone and after talking with a girl friend from my church group I went out with a bar to previously, she talked me into going. There wasn't any girls I wanted to approach and I grabbed a table by myself - a group at the table next to me invited me over, so I went over and talked with them. They were all coworkers and very cool people. The women were married though, so no women that night. I'm glad I got experience overcoming that fear of going to the bar alone though.

My buddy, his gf, and a mutual buddy are getting a place and I'm probably going to join them. Its a 5 bedroom house for rent I can currently afford. So I'll be moving out within the next month (hopefully).

Other girls wise, there is one girl I met through cold approach a couple months ago who is interested in meeting with me once she gets back in town in August. Another girl is interested in grabbing coffee sometime next week (today being Sunday).

For myself, i want to work on dealing with the remaining cynicism and bitterness I have and I'm going to lay out a "seduction learning plan" for myself so I have goals every time I go out. I need to get better at screening girls out and figuring out what I want with a certain woman.

That's all for now.

Till the next one ~

NBW

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Update 6/5/19:

Hey guys,

Getting a place with my friends fell through - one guy backed out. So now I'm kind of stuck unless we find someone or I get a second job.

Religious girl I've pulled back from - and I feel so much better. Am going to ask the other girl in my church group out tomorrow like I said - then camping for the weekend :)

A quick outing summary these past few days:

I went out the other day to the stores and I focused on talking to people. Had great talks with a teacher (not one I was interested in) and some staff.

I had three approaches: one was an older woman (30-40s) with blue hair, tattoos, and piercings. I got compliance of her showing me her tattoos and had a great quick discussion - the frames were quickly set for no expectations, being spontaneous, and not following norms. She asked me my name first, but during our discussion she brought up how she had kids (so I quickly screened her out in my mind - I don't go for women with kids usually). Kind of wishing I would've asked her out for coffee as a "wild" thing she could do.

The second approach was a women dressed up nice with heels. I opened her and her hair was a bit messy but she was decently attractive. We talked a bit and she commuted an hour and a half for work - a very smart woman. But she wasn't as interested - I didn't get much compliance and I made the mistake of asking her out for coffee anyways and she said she was seeing someone so no (of course, there was no connection, unlike the first woman).

The third was a "I should've approached" when I was waiting to get a pizza I ordered, sitting down, a beautiful woman walked in and smiled at me before ordering. She had a great body and I just didn't talk to her (I should've). She got her single pizza and drink and left.

Besides the stores the other day, I went to the mall and walked around. No women I approached here, but I feel much better talking to women now in public (with approaching in the stores and not just walking around aimlessly). I wanted to go today but got busy doing other things (and the weather turned ugly). Good enough, I got plenty of looks and a few compliments on my looks while walking around. I also figured out if I want to get women I'd be interested in, I'd have to drive further to the nicer mall in my town. If I go to the other one (closer to me), there are a bunch of younger women (think highschool) or black or latino women. So that was good at least.

I also had a great discussion with a woman in Starbucks the other day, but I noticed she had a ring on (married), so I didn't escalate past a certain point. She was very interesting to talk to.

Today, I talked with a woman at the gym that was attractive. She had very cool tattoos and I was able to touch them on her arm and have a great discussion. But, her husband is out deployed so we ended on just a nice conversation.

For myself, I am going strong at the gym. I want to work again on my voice and facial expressions and keep up my going out momentum.

Till the next one,

NBW

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Update 6/14/19:

Hey guys,

Camping trip was tons of fun - spent 3 days in the wild :p Sadly, no girls of interest (3 married couples, another guy, and one okish girl), but I had a great time reconnecting with nature and feeling more like a man.

Outside of this, I'm back in 3 classes for the summer so I can graduate early. One of my classes has some decent girls so I'll see where that goes ;)

Went out with my church group the other day minigolfing - tons of intense flirting with the religious girl. A mutual girl friend even told me she saw how much we were hitting it off - right before this, I had tried to get her out minigolfing (funnily enough), but she got cold feet because she didn't want a relationship and was thinking about how I whipped it out. But I was able to get her out of that with a few texts and she was open to going out (I set the frame that I'm not looking for a relationship either and that's there no pressure for anything sexual - also used what I learned from the forms and showed some commitment so she knows I won't just pump-and-dump). But then she had car trouble (interestingly enough). But the intense flirting was fun - she also is touching me a lot more, which is good.

Besides her, said mutual friend had talked with me about how she wants to make out with a guy - and may also start be developing feelings for me (maybe, she said lol). We tease each other a lot and I'm really not expecting to do anything with her (she's not someone I'd date, but I told her I'd be down for a make out sesh).

Tons more people are also coming to the group every day and we go out and do fun stuff (for cheap!) so I'm glad I'm involved.

As you've all probably seen, I've been struggling to go out and day game at the best places and times. Went out today and got a store workers number - she's busy (she told me her schedule in person - she's legitimately busy) but said she'll text me once she knows if she has to go out with her family to set up a day to get coffee. Had great compliance, eye contact, she is comfortable with my touch, and I had her give me a hug at the end (which she pressed hard into me - it was a good hug). I expect that it'll go well once I get her out. I'm going to make a conscious effort every day to go to places that make sense to go to - unless I'm busy (homework, work, class, or family event).

I'm going to also be going back to swing dancing (maybe I'll start some group since I have been meeting a ton of people that love it) next week - so that'll be fun.

Going to be a busy weekend, but I'm going to do my best to go to a local bar tomorrow night (Saturday night) to do some bar game. Still going to the gym and everything.

Oh and additionally got back on Tinder a bit. I've gotten a few matches (3) that are kind of OK, but it's not my main focus. I'm just kind of seeing where that goes at this point. Some girls from my gym are also cute, so I've been getting smiles from them, but I don't really try to pick up women at the gym.

I'm realizing I'm an attractive, sexual guy. I'm way more confident than I used to be - I just feel this lingering part where I know I haven't closed the deal (had plenty of opportunities to - and I would slap my previous self if I knew then what I do now). So stupid of old me - I just want to slap him and go "WHAT ARE YOU DOING". But I guess everything is easy to criticize in retrospect.

For this next week, I'd like to go out on a few dates and get some pulls to a car or girls place. I'd also like to get a taste of bar game and see about getting that make out sesh. I'm not feeling needy for sex - but man I really just want to experience it so I can know I've done a complete close. There's a serious confidence in that I think. Oh, and to push myself and visit some new venues I haven't done before (like going downtown more often).

Till the next one,

NBW

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey guys,

So I've come up with a "going out" schedule to keep myself going out to a variety of venues to pick up / meet people and women while also staying on top of work/classes.

Monday

Work 7 – 12
Gym 12 – 1
Dog Park 1:30 - 2
Homework for Tuesday / Online Class 2 – 4
Eat Dinner 5 - 6
Stores – Target / JCPennies / Kohls 6 - 8
Homework for Online Class 8 - 9

Tuesday

Work 7 – 12
Gym 12 – 1
Class 1:40 – 4:20
Eat Dinner
Stores – Whole Foods / Pet Store / Shopping Areas
Homework for Saturday Class

Wednesday

Work 7 – 12
Gym 12 – 1
Dog Park 1:30 – 2 / Shopping Area – Starbucks? Bar?
Homework for Thursday Class 2-5
Eat Dinner 5 - 6
Downtown (street) / Swing Dance (social circle) – after 6 PM

Thursday

Work 7 – 12
Gym 12 – 1
Class 1:40 – 4:20
Eat Dinner
Church Group 6:30 – 8:30
Homework for online class 8:30 - 10

Friday

Work 7 – 12
Gym 12 – 1
Mall 2 – 5 / Bookstore
Eat Dinner
Bars 5 – 9 (go early for happy hour and nurse)

Saturday

Class 8:30 – 12:30
Hiking / Homework
Mall 2 – 5 / Coffee Shop 2 – 4
Bars 5 – 9 (go early for happy hour and nurse)

Sunday

Downtown (free parking! – street game)
Hiking / Homework
Coffee Shop 2 – 4
Relax Day (budget, sleep, read, movie, walk, clean up self)

Additionally:
- Tinder (to get a more constant stream of girls coming into my life outside of cold approach and pickup)
- Revisit Meetup groups
- Public Events
- Salsa / Dance Classes?
- Staying open to “hired guns”

UPDATES ON GIRLS IN MY LIFE:

Today (Tuesday) the weather became awful and I had to catch up on school work so I didn't go out to the stores today. But if it clears up a bit, I'll go for a walk or go to the nearby Starbucks to chill later.

The girl I met that works at a store the other day I'm working with to set up a date. I'm checking in today to see what her schedules like.

The religious girl has had a lot going on, but I figure we'll see how it goes - I've been having to reframe some things, but she definitely has a sexual and physical attraction towards me. She's had some big life situations happen recently and I found out she's been chasing after another guy from my church group who apparently rejected her (but he also sucks with women and has never kissed a girl so...minimal worries really). I'm taking a break from talking to her a few days and I left it up to her to plan our next outing since she's been busy the past couple times I've tried - she said she will sometime next week.

The mutual friend to the religious girl I can get pretty horny but she's also showing resistance. I described to her yesterday how I would massage her body - which she loved, but then said "but I don't get physical with friends" so we'll see lol. I went into that expecting just to be friends and she gained attraction for me so it'll be interesting.

Met another girl I knew from classes in the gym the other day - we're going to plan a date next week since she's super busy this week.

Reconnected with a girl I broke off my friendship with because I had gotten too attached to her (at the time). Friendzoned myself and she very quickly welcomed me back.

Another girl from Tinder I matched with from my university is trying to set up a date with me. She's trying to focus on getting a part time job currently so she's letting me know when she's available. As soon as she does, we'll go out.

I'm wanting to go hard on socializing and expanding my immediate available options. Since I'm with my parents, I'm focusing on car pulls, pulls to bathrooms/hidden areas, pulls back to her place, hooking up in unusual places. Going to relook at working on my facial expressions and my speaking.

My immediate goals with women:
1) To get laid
2) To get either a girlfriend or friends-with-benefits

That's all for now. Till the next one ~

NBW

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Update (6/22):

After trying out my suggested schedule, I found it's not realistic with my school work. Today alone, I spent 8-12 on hw, 1-2 on eating/recouping, 2-4 out at the stores (great thing I realized I have to fix here!), 4-7 at church (had to go early for reasons), 7-8 on homework and then didn't really want to go out for only an hour since I'd have to be home around 10 (for reasons). I also hurt my leg this morning so I have a bit of a limp.

UPDATE ON GIRLS FIRST:

1) girl working at the store - we have to reschedule, texting tomorrow
2) religious girl - I'm wanting to see what she suggests for going out
3) mutual friend - things got more sexual (see LR--) but now shes trying to figure out where she wants to go from here
4) gym girl - I'm texting tomorrow to setup
5) reconnected girl - she's in a different state so it's just chill lol
6) I now have two possible Tinder dates, one turned 21 this weekend (so have to reschedule date), the other I'm still working on getting her to go out

To edit my outing schedule, I'm going to try and get as much homework done as I can for the week Mon - Wed and then focus on going out Thurs - Sun so that I can still build momentum, but also so that I can actually plan on going out. I'm also dropping the mall as a pickup location because there is only a ton of young girls there - I get much better options and number of women in the stores.

However, this brings me to a good point. During my 2 hour outing today, I talked to a few women but only was able to give them compliments before they said "thanks!" and kept walking, even if I could tell it lowered their guard towards me. So I'm going to open with something like "hey do you mind if I get your expert opinion on this water bottle? Do you think if I drink 15 of these a day, I'll be sufficiently hydrated?" (hopefully i get a smile or some kind of laugh) "I'm joking, i thought you were cute and I wanted to say hi. That's a beautiful necklace - do you mind showing me it?" and then going from there. This means having a couple things in my cart or hand I can ask about (even if I don't buy them).

So that's how I'm going to handle store pickups here on out. I'm also going to ask the religious girl if she wants to join me for dance classes (after hearing her suggestion first, of course). If she doesn't, I'll find someone else who does.

Till the next one,

NBW

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Update 6/23:

Had extensive discussion with mutual friend. Basically told her Im not looking for a relationship with her. What I want is more of a fwb. I'll see what she thinks.

This also caused me to think about what I really want with the women around me. Fwb? fb? ltr? mltr?

Ive decided that the structure Im really wanting to move towards is a MLTR structure where women begin as FB or FWB and then get "upgraded" as time goes on. So right now my main focus is to get a FWB or a FB. Im going to reread the GC series on this and set goals for myself.

Till the next one,

NBW

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Update (6/24):

After talking more with the mutual friend, I've ended up blocking her on FB messenger and am moving past it. Long story short, shes not what I am looking for.

The religious girl did respond and we're going to meet for coffee next wednesday at 3. Im also going to take her to live country music Friday (which I told her about after she complied and told me she wanted to get coffee).

After some flirting back and forth, I also told her I liked her and wanted to get to know her better in different ways. She asked me out for coffee right after this.

still trying to set up dates with gym and store girl.

I went to the dog park today and talked with 3 women (after noting in my head that this was a good time to go).

The first I didnt get to talking too deeply with (just abour her dog).

The second I complimented her hair, which she liked, but then her dog pooped so she left and said bye to clean it up.

The third was reading a book so I asked her about that and a couple other questions. But she didnt hook and kept looking at her phone.

BUT

All of these made me realize what I was doing wrong: not deep diving properly. I was asking the questions to illicit values but not with the right mindset. So my actual conversations were superficial and felt robotic.

For instance, the third girl had a tattoo with roman numerals on it so I asked her about it. She said she got it for a friend who commited suicide. So instead of relating to her and how that made her feel, I was superficial.

Perfect chance to connect, be vunerable, and maybe get her to being investing lost.

Moving forward, Im going to change my approaches to involve actually active listening and then relating what the person says back to how they feel or relating to it through my own story.

NBW

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Update 6/30 -

Hey guys,

UPDATE ON EXISTING GIRLS

Mutual friend blew up in my face. Now having to defend myself against our group's lead pastor - so that'll be fun. Anyways, I've come to the conclusion from this that I'm no longer pursuing women in my church, work, or school (for now - once I get into med school and I know better what I'm doing, I'll get back into it).

Took the religious girl out - see my Field Report on it. I've come to the conclusion with her that I'm overthinking things - what if she rejects me being physical with her like the mutual friend? What if it blows up in my face like it has in the past? What if it affects her religious beliefs too deeply? GAH I need to stop it. So, when I meet with her on Wednesday (in 5 days), I'm going to stop thinking so hard and push hard physically. Physically escalate with her and get her horny before making a move to make this sexual. It's what I really currently want with her - to have sex. I WON'T GET ANYWHERE BY TALKING ABOUT IT - THAT'S FAILED ME IN THE PAST MULTIPLE TIMES. I NEED TO TAKE ACTION (BY ESCALATING PHYSICALLY AND GETTING HER HORNY) TO MAKE THIS SEXUAL. (all caps to remind myself and make a point)

Gym girl I texted to build rapport. Haven't heard from her.

Store girl I'm realizing is just going to be a time waster pinning after. She's "too busy".

OUTINGS UPDATE

Went to downtown and didn't do any approaches, but just familiarized myself with what was there. Reminded myself to go to the swing dancing place (which I won't do this upcoming week because I'm going out with the religious girl). I also asked the religious girl to join me for dance classes and she was interested.

Went to a few bars when I could and they weren't horribly busy. Not a lot of girls to approach.

Been going to a place near my work that has a "community table" to meet people. Had an excellent conversation with a gorgeous married woman who does photography and takes pictures for government officials (like the governor).

Went to stores a few times, talked with some women. Missed obvious approach invitations a couple times because I wasn't warmed up enough to just talk.

I'm going to purge my phone of old numbers, stay off social media, and focus on taking action this next week. No more overthinking or analyzing things. No more.

I've also decided what I want with women.

WHAT I WANT WITH WOMEN

My ultimate goal is a MLTR setup with multiple women in rotation (a harem).

I want to have the forward progress in "leveling up" a girl so to start, I'm going to focus my goals around each level.

Level 1 - No MLTRs and Multiple FBs (3+)
My focus here is to turn prospects into lays and then have a setup for meeting for sex regularly.

Level 2 - 2 MLTRs and 1-3 FB
My focus here is to turn 2 of the FB into MLTRs through conversion while still going out and meeting women.

Level 3 - 3 MLTRs and 1-3 FB
Same focus as Level 2 with more quantity.

This is how my seduction needs to "level up" over time.

So what am I looking for (screening for)?

- open-minded
- sexual
- nonreligious (or if religious, open to sex before marriage)
- adventurous
- smart (some college at least)
- more outgoing than introverted
- she has her own place (or can work around roommates) since I don't have my own place (looking back, the girls I've gotten the furthest with had their own place)
- OR she is open to sex in unusual places

I'll also change my amount of contact based on if she's a FB, FWB, or MLTR.

WHAT'S MY GOALS FOR NOW

1 - Take more action and not to analyze so much
2 - Keep going out and being social. Meet women and screen for characteristics you want.
3 - Obtain one FB (take a girl all the way through a completed seduction process)

I might already have one FB available from prior that lives an hour and a half away that I should see once classes start up again in AUG. But I'm not going to hold out on that.

It'd be great to see an article on GC about FB/FWB. Guys say girls with BF are the best for this, but how do you go about that?

I look forward to updating when things progress!

NBW

>