FR  Night club, missed half chance

weekendwarrior

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi guys, last night one of the twins (not sure if it's the one I talked to before - it won't let me link to the post) popped up near me on the dancefloor with a DUFF. We briefly made eye contact before she said something to the DUFF. The DUFF turned, immediately grabbed my hand and started dancing with me. I admired her confidence but I didn't want to be seen with her. I was friendly, but I looked past her and at the twin that was looking very awkward.

Making the most of the situation, I changed my position and took my free hand to take the hot twins hand to dance with both chicks (the aim to transition to the hot chick). The hot chick seemed very happy with this pulled herself into me and said "wait here, please don't move I'll be 2 minutes".

I don't particularly like this, it's huge compliance on my part. How long do you wait? Will they get distracted and not come back? How much of a loser are you to wait? What if she comes back and you've left. I've had plenty of girls come back, I just hate the situation.

I waited a little bit, I liked the spot I was in and the music but ended up leaving to go to the bar with my mates. Over by the bar I clocked her hovering about a few ft away before we briefly sat in a booth. I had no idea where she went, we decided to go to the dancefloor which is when I noticed she sat in the booth next to me, another wasted chance.

I have no doubt I'll bump into her again, I'm conscious attraction has an expiration date and this could be a sign of disinterest.

Warrior

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Making the most of the situation, I changed my position and took my free hand to take the hot twins hand to dance with both chicks (the aim to transition to the hot chick).

Smooth game here - nicely done

The hot chick seemed very happy with this pulled herself into me and said "wait here, please don't move I'll be 2 minutes".

This is an amber to green light girl move. If she came back she was green, if she didn't she's amber. You can still work with it.

How long do you wait? Will they get distracted and not come back? How much of a loser are you to wait? What if she comes back and you've left. I've had plenty of girls come back, I just hate the situation.

It's less about "how long you wait" and more about "how you wait". If you start dancing with your friends and overall have a great time then it's all good when she comes back because you don't look like a lost puppy waiting for her.

1 step better then dancing with your friend is dancing with other attractive girls in a friendly but slightly sexual way. E.g. They lightly grind against you because it's appropriate to the music. This then makes the girl feel like fuck if I stay away too long I may lose him and he's obviously well liked. It's also quite an easy transition because the new girls saw you dance with the 2 girls and are more likely to be receptive if done right.

Over by the bar I clocked her hovering about a few ft away before we briefly sat in a booth

I noticed she sat in the booth next to me, another wasted chance.

For both these instances just make eye contact, slightly widen your eyes as if "you've just realised its her" then give a warm smile, walk and hug her before asking how her night is going. Depending on how warmly she responds will let you decide whether to pursuit it or not.

I have no doubt I'll bump into her again, I'm conscious attraction has an expiration date and this could be a sign of disinterest.

Not necessarily a sign of dis-interest but the expiry date definitely exists. Personally I'd focus on other girls and just be nice when you see her as she sounds like a potential regular. She may be more useful for you as continual social proof vs a 1 off/ on-going lay.

weekendwarrior

Space Monkey
space monkey
Thanks @DoWhatWorks I really appreciate the advice!

I'm not entirely sure if she came back, judging from her hovering about near the bar and booths; if she didn't go back looking for me she was still interested. Unfortunately I didn't notice she was sitting at the booth next to me until I got up and headed back to the dancefloor with my mates, I was 10ft away and walking away before I noticed where she was. I'll try the warm smile and hug next time!

Fantastic advice about waiting! Thanks man. I was having fun with my mates, they wanted to go to the bar and I left with them. I know being seen with other chicks would help, it's just always in the back of my mind if I get blown out by the new chick I'll look like a loser. If surrounding chicks gave me an AI I'd be all over it. I was on high momentum with chicks this night, I need to post about some situations I faced! I was dancing with a group of 4 earlier in the night but somehow messed that up.

This chick is a regular, it's a bit of an ongoing saga. I mentioned she was a twin and I've posted before about talking to one of them who told me her sister fancies me. I don't know if this was the one who likes me or if it was the other one I've talked to that went to get her sister. They both ignored me when I tried dancing with them the first time a couple month back, then continue to pop up next to me on the dancefloor all the time but quickly disappear if I make eye contact with them or if I act aloof (I can't get it right!) Or they're all closed of in a circle, all on their phones but all showing each other their phone and then disappear within 10 seconds leaving me totally confused how I'm meant to approach these chicks on the dancefloor.

I've been focusing on other chicks and will continue to do so. Thanks again man!

Warrior

>