Night game clarification

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Out of everything I've ever read or watched about night game, I don't think I've ever seen the answer to this question explicitly stated. Maybe it's a stupid question.

What I'm wondering is what does an average, successful night game look like? Not meaning that one time where you literally get lucky. But from the perspective of someone who commits to months of legit night game each and every weekend, when they have successful nights, what does the night look like? For instance, when does the night start - when does the night end.

Here's why I ask.

I've read a number of tips that collectively imply that night game is a very late at night endeavor. This is based on:
- That women are more selective early in the night, so you're more likely to get rejected early
- Conversely, at the end of the night, women who want to hook up lower their defenses since their options are dwindling
- As a result, some recommend starting night game right as bars close for the night. You'll do far better with the women leaving the bars at close than when the night is still young

Alright, so then therefore, this to me seems to be suggesting that a standard, successful night game means you're not going to sleep until 4am/5am/6am. This is ultimately what I'm getting at. The implication seems to suggest that if your image of night game means heading to the bars at 8pm and getting sleepy and calling it a night at midnight, you're probably doing night game wrong and probably won't get many results. The implication seems to suggest that if you're not ready and able to see the sun rise, night game may not be for you.

Thoughts?

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
The implication seems to suggest that if you're not ready and able to see the sun rise, night game may not be for you.

To an extent yes this is correct. However the cities I've lived in usually only stay open till 2-3AM which means you'll often pull around 1-2AM (sometimes earlier.. Ive certainly had a number of pulls in the 11:30PM-1AM range). And then usually you can have sex and be asleep by 3-4AM. 5AM on a really long night.

I mean if you did one night a week and sacrificed the next day to being an off day its not the end of the world.

You can always practice from 10-12AM and go home and maybe get lucky from time to time. Or even better (albeit harder) is to go to sleep, wake up at 12:30-1AM and hit the clubs from 1-2AM and try to pull in the hot hour (which is pretty cool if you get good at just rolling out of bed and then pulling a girl 30 minutes later back to bed).

- That women are more selective early in the night, so you're more likely to get rejected early

This is not true. IME girls often have their guards down less at the beginning of the night and is a good opportunity to trade contact info to meet up later or lead the group for the rest of the night if you find a girl who's really into you.

Or just have a good interaction and then if you see her later on in the night can make for a really easy hook/open later on.

All the rules are pliable in pickup for the most part.

I'd highly recommend doing nightgame even if you just the first 2 hours of the night to improve your skillset hooking, flirting, and escalating with girls. Its an environment that if you can get good at means your game is much better when it comes to daygame.

And maybe if you meet a girl who's particularly into you by 12AM you push it as far as it can go and try to pull.

if you just did that you'd probably get results (assuming you can hack the nightgame environment after some time).

Who knows maybe you even will thrive in it once you get your feet wet and get some confidence in it.

P.S. Here is a pretty good account of a typical successful night out from a past Lay Report: https://www.skilledseducer.com/threads/the-sadist.9252/#post-44472

Pyne

Rookie
Rookie
I think a bar and club closing time at 2-3am (which seems to be an US thing) is actually an advantage when it comes to getting good and consistent results at nightgame. Here in Europe, clubs are often rather empty until 1am and club closing time is often 6-7am. Which means the probability of you pulling a girl home at 2am is rather slim, because the girl just walked into the club at 1am and maybe even paid cover. Why should she go home with you at 2am? It doesn't make any sense. This is actually one of the issues I have with nightgame here, because just one night of staying up late (like 6-7am) messes up my whole sleep rhythm and it often takes me until Wednesday to recover. Not a huge fan of "late" nightgame..

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks for the replies, gentlemen. So it sounds like very broadly, yes, successful night time involves very late nights. One reason I was thinking about this is with regards to attempting day and night game on the weekend. I imagine you ultimately have to pick one or the other, assuming you're dedicating a good amount of hours to whichever you pick. If you're up til 4-6am doing night game, I imagine it's tough to do day game the next day if you're only opening your eyes at 12-2pm.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Or you could do day game the day before night game

It's not a specializing in one or the other. Your talking to girls. Whether the sun is out or not doesn't make that huge of a difference.

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
back in the days, years ago around the period when i started to get good results - learning sexual tension based escalation, or micro escalation, i used to go out every friday and just get several solid numbers for the week w a small wing team. Sometimes i stayed out and snled. But i always racked up a load of numbers. in the beginning few answered as we all but as i worked my pre number game i ended up having at least fifty percent respond. Slowly i chose fewer and as my game got tighter i just picked one, maybe two. But that was some efficient shit that i started w the first girl i connected with and in the earlier phases of the night. And i additionally selectively closed girl sets i made friends w. and alikes too for private parties too.

At the prime, my go to line was to introduce something i would do, hype it, then tell em casually just to shoot me a text if they wanted to join.. not having their number mind you. This made them always ask for my number, and as they got me i asked them just to shoot me a text so i knew it was them. bingo.

Some of the night game dogs say its not possible anymore w numbers. i would put that to the test. And im for once still racking up numbers and instas etc for a more gradual thing which is how i like it.

Just to provide another model.

Also know there is SC game which many, praise as the best road to volume of quality. I think more importantly its just about if you like it more or not. But that leads to private parties where pulls generlly can be a lot earlier in my experience.

Last edited:

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
back in the days, years ago around the period when i started to get good results - learning sexual tension based escalation, or micro escalation, i used to go out every friday and just get several solid numbers for the week w a small wing team. Sometimes i stayed out and snled. But i always racked up a load of numbers. in the beginning few answered as we all but as i worked my pre number game i ended up having at least fifty percent respond. Slowly i chose fewer and as my game got tighter i just picked one, maybe two. But that was some efficient shit that i started w the first girl i connected with and in the earlier phases of the night. And i additionally selectively closed girl sets i made friends w. and alikes too for private parties too.

At the prime, my go to line was to introduce something i would do, hype it, then tell em casually just to shoot me a text if they wanted to join.. not having their number mind you. This made them always ask for my number, and as they got me i asked them just to shoot me a text so i knew it was them. bingo.

Some of the night game dogs say its not possible anymore w numbers. i would put that to the test. And im for once still racking up numbers and instas etc for a more gradual thing which is how i like it.

Just to provide another model.

Also know there is SC game which many, praise as the best road to volume of quality. I think more importantly its just about if you like it more or not. But that leads to private parties where pulls generlly can be a lot earlier in my experience.
Interesting take. What does SC stand for?

So basically you're saying it can be a viable approach to go out while the night is young for the purpose of collecting numbers to hit up another day, making it so you don't actually have to have a super late night.

Can you elaborate on what you mean by private parties? Are you referring to after parties? Or stuff like house parties thrown some other time?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
That women are more selective early in the night, so you're more likely to get rejected early

- early in the night the bitch shield is lower, so this is not true, however the problem with the early night is that women have not acclaimated to the environment, in other words their state is still getting acclimated to the atmosphere of the night....(this happens to everybody by the way, men, women, seducers etc...)

- Conversely, at the end of the night, women who want to hook up lower their defenses since their options are dwindling

^ ah???? lol, total none sense logic, i think every once in a blue moon you have couple of drunk girls and that is why puas make this crazy conclusions, in my experience is not true, and you do not want to deal with drunk girls anyways, any good seducer will avoid the drunk girls anyways...

-
As a result, some recommend starting night game right as bars close for the night. You'll do far better with the women leaving the bars at close than when the night is still young

^ i personally i am of the camp of stay in the club longer, cause you can hit more sets, and you have more time to spend in sets for the girl to experience you...

check out my club dynamics theory

ElderPrice

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
- early in the night the bitch shield is lower, so this is not true, however the problem with the early night is that women have not acclaimated to the environment, in other words their state is still getting acclimated to the atmosphere of the night....(this happens to everybody by the way, men, women, seducers etc...)

^ ah???? lol, total none sense logic, i think every once in a blue moon you have couple of drunk girls and that is why puas make this crazy conclusions, in my experience is not true, and you do not want to deal with drunk girls anyways, any good seducer will avoid the drunk girls anyways...

-

^ i personally i am of the camp of stay in the club longer, cause you can hit more sets, and you have more time to spend in sets for the girl to experience you...

check out my club dynamics theory
Thanks Skills, I'll definitely check that out. By the way, this article is what was going through my mind when I wrote those points you quoted. I take it you're not a fan of "the scramble." :p

>