space monkey
guys and some girls
maybe my question is weird but I want your advse

how to start bars or clubs?

I dont like georgian clubs but maybe its my fault

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
They are two different things! And the required game is a bit different! (although sharing some similarities).

I suggest you try both and find what is easiest for you - and then get good at that (get some results) and once you feel a bit more succesful, you try to go for the other one :)

Generally - in Eastern Europe (post--soviet) countries, clubs tend to be crazy loud and usually have a pretty crappy dynamic. If I where to go to georgia I would go for bars, or smaller dancebars or terraces!

Best,
Teevster

theodous

Space Monkey
space monkey
They are two different things! And the required game is a bit different! (although sharing some similarities).

I suggest you try both and find what is easiest for you - and then get good at that (get some results) and once you feel a bit more succesful, you try to go for the other one :)

Generally - in Eastern Europe (post--soviet) countries, clubs tend to be crazy loud and usually have a pretty crappy dynamic. If I where to go to georgia I would go for bars, or smaller dancebars or terraces!

Best,
Teevster

thanks baddy

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
You are welcome.

You strike me as a beginner. Therefore I think the most important thing for you in the first place is to find a venue (bar, lounge, club whatever) that you ENJOY and feel comfortable in. Become a regular, get to know the bouncer, the bartender etc. Then you feel like home and things will become easier. Once you get better, you SHOULD start experimenting with other venues and even different types of venues :)

Best,

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
In Eastern Europe , as well as in Latin America , you need to dress to impress . Do not forget this :)

>