OR  Nighttime outings, too many venues

lindsayrrr

Space Monkey
space monkey
Solo outing

Outfit: Maroon top, blue jeans, black sneakers & accessories

Mistake was too many venues:

1st bar: Good vibe and potential approaches but felt out of place.
2nd bar: Perfect for warm-up, but i struggled without booze
3rd bar: Okay for a warm-up too but didn't really feel in the social mood.

At this point, I decided to head to another area with different spots.

4th bar: First time checking it out. Bar/lounge vibes, perfect for approaching when you are already warmed up. Gonna add to my list of cool spots.

5th Club: My usual spot for lots approaches and prettier girls.
Made 3 approaches:

1st: Started socially commenting on how she was enjoying the fan all by herself.
Asked to join, got her name and where she's from. shortly after her friend pulled her away.

2nd: Dance floor approach, commented on how shes enjoying the music, she smiled and we danced a bit together. Another guy grabbed her and she was gone.

3rd: Dance floor approach, danced together, commented on styles of music, tried to move her but she moved me instead to the bar for a drink.
Tried to get her to grab a seat with me, she had a weird look on her face (stupidly forgotten i just moved her I guess).
She agreed to come upstairs but her bf was there so she had to ditch :(
Lesson: This was a really open girl, should've started a convo at the bar then push for a number close (big headslap).

LESSON: Start complimenting more, APPROACH more...realized that those were actually warm up approaches. Had I started approaching earlier I would've been warmed up and on a social vibe.

>