Not Hurting Inexperienced Girls & Girls' Friends

amorfati93

Rookie
Rookie
Good morning (or afternoon or evening) to you all.

Long time lurker (seriously—been reading this site for six years straight) and have the results to show: went from a good-lookin', aloof high school kid too scared to ask a girl to prom (seriously never went on a single date or dance in my adolescence) to a good-lookin', savvy man with an n-count of 30+.. and I'm only in my early 20s. I can relate to so much of Chase's stuff it's pretty eerie.. aside from being Korean-American and not having been married, I feel as though I've had quite similar life experiences up to this point, including the propensity for music. This site's been incredible for me in its know-how and its focus on game by way of organic self-development. Always recommend to friends or acquaintances who are looking to start anew with their romantic lives.

I'm posting here because I'd like some perspectives: a girl and I broke up a couple of days ago. We met on tinder, I escalated quickly on our first date (got drinks), started making out with her about 30 minutes into it and left for her place afterwards.. shagged her good and I could tell how inexperienced she was during sex. Met up with her again (this week) and shagged again. She's a semi-party girl (like, clubbing once every two months), has admitted she's made out with random guys at clubs before, but it was intensely apparent how genuinely inexperienced she was /sexually/ when we shagged. But I'm not about dating party girls (or even semi-party girls) at this point.. too many headaches and I've got too many other options.

Then here's where shit started going downhill: I made it pretty clear from the beginning I was talking to other girls (& meeting up and hooking up with them, despite not explicitly stating it) and she seemed fine with it.. until a couple hours after our second time together. She got super-aloof, super-distant.. and (surprise, surprise) brought up that her friends hated my guts when we spoke over the phone for a little (yeah, I did that).

I've experienced all this before.. friends of girls disliking me (esp their male orbiters) despite knowing only what they think they should know about me, sexually inexperienced girls getting hurt at the slightest sign of infidelity (no matter how honest I've been with her about it), etc etc. I'm seeing another girl today and been talking to 4-5 others—so my question obviously isn't "how do I get her back?" but rather:

Do ya'll think it's because she was so inexperienced she was asking around to some of her more experienced friends? Or was it more self-esteem issues (I think this is the case)? Is there a way NOT to hurt a girl who's so inexperienced? I've hooked up with only a handful of virgins and genuinely inexperienced girls.. and some of my biggest regrets romantically are hurting inexperienced girls.

Obviously, I'm not going to bother trying to change girls' friends' opinions of me but is there a HOW not to hurt INEXPERIENCED girls (despite being uber-honest)? OR do you have any personal experience and/or stories where you can relate?

Feels shitty hurting them and that's the last thing I want to do to girls who are otherwise pretty cool & attractive & sexy.

Thanks.

Joe

EDIT: deleted a phrase.

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I'm currently dating a girl who was a virgin prior to meeting her. She knows about pickup/that I've been with other girls in our building, etc. It's going to cause a lot of jealousy, I'll tell you that and increases attraction by a lot, but also causes her to lose faith in your faithfulness.

I would avoid ever straight up telling her if you're seeing other girls. It can come off cruel. If she asks, then tell her, but don't introduce it out of nowhere.

But this is also coming from a guy who flirts with and compliments other women when she's around, too. I can't help it. For the most part, she accepts me and will laugh/tease me for being a fuckboy. Even her friends seem to be accepting of my behavior and her social circle all knows I'm a PUA coach. It helps that she's the Alpha Female of her social circles. That might be what hurt you. How did your girl rank in her social circles? If she's a bit more shy, then she might naturally be more submissive and thus impressionable. This means that the influence that the other women will be harsher and they will challenge her opinions (she tells them that you're a nice guy but they tell her she's being dumb and that you're a fuckboy).

Is there a way NOT to hurt a girl who's so inexperienced?

You have to find a girl who's inexperienced but STRONG.

Here's a good overview of it by Chase - https://www.girlschase.com/content/4-kin ... -should-go

Hector

>