LR  Off the clock

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Background
Dudes! I wasn't going to post this LR but I think it helps with context for another LR about to be posted. This happened Tuesday last week. I met this girl a couple years back when one of my bosses daughters started working at the company. From the moment we made eye contact it was a love at first sight moment and there was a strong sexual chemistry between us. I couldn't isolate her at work, it didn't look like this would work, then she moved away to study.

Meeting and Playfully Teasing / Seeding the meet
Last week I'm leaving work late and I bump into her, she's came to see her mum, we make eye contact and she's excited to see me. We say hi to each other simultaneously. We had a bit of small talk and I asked when she went blonde (originally a brunette), she made a comment about how I was leaving late and recalled my previous finishing time showing some interest. I teased her a bit, she thought she got me a few times but I always flipped it. The full interaction can be written out but there were a few key teases.

Girl: I'm going out to the pub tonight
Flux: I'm going out tonight, where are you going? (she answered to eagerly before I could tease)
Girl: (eagerly) I'm going to PUB NAME
Flux: Oh cool, I know to avoid there then
Girl: (acting shocked) Oh (struggling for words) well that’s mean
Flux: I'm going to CLUB NAME anyway, it's where the cool people go

We have more small talk and a few more teases before she hits me with:

Girl: oh well it sucks to be you (playfully with a giggle)
Flux: It actually does! Then I come out here and bump into you! It just gets worse!
Girl: (acting shocked, jaw on the floor – gobsmacked breaking into a smile and a giggle with a head shake)

Wardrobe / Venue / Meeting
I was wearing a tight fitting burgundy top, ripped skinny jeans, converse shoes and brown leather bracelets for accessories. I was at a relatively small club that’s a long one roomed venue, its dark with flashing lights, the whole place is effectively a dancefloor. Its rather popular for a midweek club and has high energy. I was out with my wing in uniform, the amount of times we end up wearing the same colour top is hilarious.

We're standing near the bar and I see her walking by, she's wearing a floral patterned pink summer dress. She looks my way where we exchange strong lingering eye contact, she smiles and gives me an excited girly wave. I signal her to come over, she walks around the people in between us and gives me a hug. I put my hand on the small of her back.

Flux: I thought you were going to PUB NAME tonight
Girl: I was but it got boring so thought we'd come here
Flux: I think you're following me
Girl: I clearly am (giggles)
Flux: First at work and now here
Girl: I know, I know. But this is where the cool people come
Flux: I'm surprised they let you in (playful look)
Girl: (acting shocked and offended)

I continue this tease for a while, at one point the song changes and I take her by her hand and start dancing with her and then twirling her.

At the Club / Escalation
There was a huge its on moment when we were dancing and I pulled her in and kissed her, making sure I was the one to end it. She clearly wanted more, I know its typically advised and preferred not to kiss in the club, but I was feeling confident with this one. Her friends didn't interfere and just left us to it.

I run a very physical game using touch with nonchalant conversation, the non verbals are purely sexual using lingering touches and I would do push and pull with the teases, she'd act mock offended, call me names but was ultimately in the palm of my hands.

Extraction
Its coming to the end of the night,

Flux: Whats your plans for the night?
Girl: I think my friends are going to PLACE NAME if you and your friend want to come? (doe eyed)
Flux: (funny joke about PLACE NAME) I'm going to have to go home, I've got work in the morning
Girl: it sucks to be you
Flux: It actually does, and now I've just spent all night with you, how bad is that?!
Girl: (Mock offended)
Flux: You can come with if you want, I'll drop you off
Girl: Okay (enthusiastically)

She tells her friends that she's going home, and that we live nearby. We actually do. We leave the club and go to my car. We talk while I drive back with my hand on her thigh driving one handed, using the sexualised touch while the conversation is nonchalant yet creating a sexual sub text to the teasing.

I park up outside her house, we talk for a bit before things get hot and heavy. She puts up some LMR so I stop and slow things down. This leads to me walking her to her door where she thanked me for the lift and we started making out. She was all hot and flustered and stopped and said we can't. I looked at her deep in her eyes while playing with her fingers, she looked deep in thought and she started kissing me again. She was at the point of no return, overcome with passion and frustrated with the situation.

I asked if she wanted to come back to the car, she nodded enthusiastically. We made a short walk back down the drive to the backseat of my car. Keeping cool and persistent allowed her to submit to her desires

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Last week I'm leaving work late and I bump into her, she's came to see her mum, we make eye contact and she's excited to see me. We say hi to each other simultaneously. We had a bit of small talk and I asked when she went blonde (originally a brunette), she made a comment about how I was leaving late and recalled my previous finishing time showing some interest. I teased her a bit, she thought she got me a few times but I always flipped it. The full interaction can be written out but there were a few key teases.

Flux: I'm going out tonight, where are you going? (she answered to eagerly before I could tease)

Flux: It actually does! Then I come out here and bump into you! It just gets worse!
Girl: (acting shocked, jaw on the floor – gobsmacked breaking into a smile and a giggle with a head shake)

I was wearing a tight fitting burgundy top, ripped skinny jeans, converse shoes and brown leather bracelets for accessories. I was at a relatively small club that’s a long one roomed venue, its dark with flashing lights, the whole place is effectively a dancefloor. Its rather popular for a midweek club and has high energy. I was out with my wing in uniform, the amount of times we end up wearing the same colour top is hilarious.

We're standing near the bar and I see her walking by, she's wearing a floral patterned pink summer dress. She looks my way where we exchange strong lingering eye contact, she smiles and gives me an excited girly wave. I signal her to come over, she walks around the people in between us and gives me a hug. I put my hand on the small of her back.

I continue this tease for a while, at one point the song changes and I take her by her hand and start dancing with her and then twirling her.

At the Club / Escalation
There was a huge its on moment when we were dancing and I pulled her in and kissed her, making sure I was the one to end it. She clearly wanted more, I know its typically advised and preferred not to kiss in the club, but I was feeling confident with this one. Her friends didn't interfere and just left us to it.

I run a very physical game using touch with nonchalant conversation, the non verbals are purely sexual using lingering touches and I would do push and pull with the teases, she'd act mock offended, call me names but was ultimately in the palm of my hands.

Extraction

Girl: I think my friends are going to PLACE NAME if you and your friend want to come? (doe eyed)
Flux: (funny joke about PLACE NAME) I'm going to have to go home, I've got work in the morning
Flux: It actually does, and now I've just spent all night with you, how bad is that?!

She tells her friends that she's going home, and that we live nearby. We actually do. We leave the club and go to my car. We talk while I drive back with my hand on her thigh driving one handed, using the sexualised touch while the conversation is nonchalant yet creating a sexual sub text to the teasing.

I park up outside her house, we talk for a bit before things get hot and heavy. She puts up some LMR so I stop and slow things down. This leads to me walking her to her door where she thanked me for the lift and we started making out. She was all hot and flustered and stopped and said we can't. I looked at her deep in her eyes while playing with her fingers, she looked deep in thought and she started kissing me again. She was at the point of no return, overcome with passion and frustrated with the situation.

I asked if she wanted to come back to the car, she nodded enthusiastically. We made a short walk back down the drive to the backseat of my car. Keeping cool and persistent allowed her to submit to her desires

Haha. . . I had fun reading this report.

Everything from the cocky banter, chase framing, and skillful use of sexual touch on the dancefloor runs smoothly to drive this girl further into depths of sensual delirium. There is a fantasy archetype that finds teasing irresistible. . . we called them Overcome By Passion. . . back in the Next ASF days.

For the lady-killers who love teasing and grand master style, you can feel free to use them on these girls without blowing out your seductions. Although, you will have to be somewhat aware of sexual narratives. . . to spot this archetype out there in the field. Here's a hint. . . they will often tease you first. Moreover. . . it can be beneficial to bring some of this irreverent energy into your LTRs. . . where nothing is wrong with being a lil' mean.

Good on you Flux for delivering the energy she desired and creating a sexual narrative she'll masturbate to for weeks. . .

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Background
Dudes! I wasn't going to post this LR but I think it helps with context for another LR about to be posted. This happened Tuesday last week. I met this girl a couple years back when one of my bosses daughters started working at the company. From the moment we made eye contact it was a love at first sight moment and there was a strong sexual chemistry between us. I couldn't isolate her at work, it didn't look like this would work, then she moved away to study.

At the Club / Escalation

Extraction

you remind me of skills... Some points:

- good fundamentals and good sense of style.
- as always the right application of humor, teasing and busting balls to get reactions and gauge interest and where she is at in the seduction.
- I personally would not have bang my bosses daughter too risky, i would have passed.
- I am tired for repeating that the kissing is none sense, exhibit number 1million... as you witness.... The don't kiss stuff is guys that do the meaningless fast kiss make out amping them up too much and crashing and giving them validation, that you can get at the clubs and mean nothing, the bubble is different as you can see you got laid after making out omg how did that happened?

anyways good stuff brother

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Bacchus @Skills thanks dudes! Always appreciate your feedback and comments/observations.

I always like cocky funny and teasing and usually couple it with some self deprecating humour. Sometimes this is to balance it out and bring them further into the bubble. I think of it as push pull with humour which I've only just noticed recently that I do this Haha.

Skills, I debated whether or not I should have done this because of the risk. She's going away again in a few weeks to study and couldn't resist our raw attraction, though I met this girls doppelganger the weekend after, hindsight is 20/20 :')

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Nice lay, @Fluxcapacitor. Love the teases!

There is just this constant refrain of painting her as a uncool and/or someone you are trying to get away from.

I've always been a fan of this type of tease. Good whether she plays along ("That's right. You can't get rid of me that easily!") or whether she doesn't (mock offense).

It's the opposite of what most guys are doing with her, especially if she's hot... most guys are too busy telling her they want to be with her, not teasing her and pretending they don't.

Goes perfect with your physical game. Teases to push, physical game to pull.

I like this little extraction routine you have too:

Extraction

I noticed in your other recent report it's the same basic routine:

Flux: What are your plans?​
Girl: [PLANS]​
Flux: I'm going to be heading home​
Girl: [REMARK / DISAPPOINTMENT]​
Flux: [A COUPLE LINES OF BANTER / DRAWING OUT HER DISAPPOINTMENT]​
Flux: Want to come with? I can drop you off​
Girl: Okay!​

Great reports!

Chase

HoofHearted

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I loved it! I think our senses of humor are somewhat similiar. My interactions run a little more extreme. I tend to go full on grade school bully with girls when I can. I'm not sure it's necessary or even helpful, but it's so senselessly mean and funny (to both of us, if it's done right and with the right chick).

But I admittedly am a very strange flavor of man.

Anyways, thanks for sharing the good stuff.

>