Oh Pry attempts to recapture his old magic!

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
were in opposite boats. i’m sick of the grind and trying to really focus on getting my tinder 100% dialed in to try to set up a nice rotation. i added two girls but let one go. the other is in college 400 miles away but is rich af and says she regularly comes to la a lot. hoping she ain’t bullshitting. she hits me up all the time so i think i can maybe spread her out once a month for quite a while if i keep some drama up. gotta keep a chick like that addicted.

My issue with dating apps that I feel like I am limited and there is less I can do. Even looking back at it, I had better sex with women I hooked from bars and had to really move along with. I mean I still use dating apps as one way to meet women but I go hard in other avenues as well.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
My issue with dating apps that I feel like I am limited and there is less I can do. Even looking back at it, I had better sex with women I hooked from bars and had to really move along with. I mean I still use dating apps as one way to meet women but I go hard in other avenues as well.

i get it. night game requires practice. but if you’re getting laid on tinder already it should come fairly quickly. i bounce back and forth between apps and night game. right now i’m doing both but much less night game. once it stops being fun i need a break. for you it will become fun and that’s when you’ll start doing really well. i hadn’t been on tinder in a year and a half and am liking the easy lays right now. my tinder got banned for insulting a single mom lol (was with a friend who peer pressured me into roasting her. like an idiot i did) so now i’m waiting to get new pics to make a new one.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
i get it. night game requires practice. but if you’re getting laid on tinder already it should come fairly quickly. i bounce back and forth between apps and night game. right now i’m doing both but much less night game. once it stops being fun i need a break. for you it will become fun and that’s when you’ll start doing really well. i hadn’t been on tinder in a year and a half and am liking the easy lays right now. my tinder got banned for insulting a single mom lol (was with a friend who peer pressured me into roasting her. like an idiot i did) so now i’m waiting to get new pics to make a new one.

I don't know man.

Dating apps are very straightforward and the inuendo is there. With nightgame, it is dealing with the cockblocks and the hazards of it all that just kill the vibe.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I don't know man.

Dating apps are very straightforward and the inuendo is there. With nightgame, it is dealing with the cockblocks and the hazards of it all that just kill the vibe.

like i said night game takes practice. when you get better those obstacles start to not be as big of a deal. if a girl is all in on you she really won't care about the obstacles. but i do agree pickup is messy. online dating is not.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
like i said night game takes practice. when you get better those obstacles start to not be as big of a deal. if a girl is all in on you she really won't care about the obstacles. but i do agree pickup is messy. online dating is not.

Yeah, online dating is a lot more peaceful and direct.

What's weird is I used to be decent at nightgame, not sure what the fuck happened!

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Yeah, online dating is a lot more peaceful and direct.

What's weird is I used to be decent at nightgame, not sure what the fuck happened!

you'll get it back in about a month in my experience if you go out consistently. a big part of it for me is becoming comfortable in the environment. i'm shy and very introverted. which is probalby why i do so well on dates, i'm great one on one. anyway, after time it becomes second nature being out. also, if you look as good as you after going out a little while a hot girl will make it easy for you and your confidence will go up big time. i have the best luck in smoking sections, personally. but yeah, if you're attractive women will approach you. when they do push to go to your place very quickly. this works really well for me.

my "slumpbreaker" if you will after my breakup happened like this. outside the bar at closing time this chick, 22 hot brunette believe it or not, came up to me like "where is the party?" my friend had met a girl and i was like come meet my friends and i pulled her within thirty seconds. we went to his house hung out like fifteen minutes then i pulled her to my house. based on your description of you, i'd say you're better looking that me so it should be easy.

for getting approached the number one recommendation i could make is work on your posture. stand up straight with very relaxed shoulders.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Falling behind on updating this approach journal as I get back into it...

Thursday.

Started the night off at a local bar with my friend, the day was kind of exhausting but I decided that I stay true to it. As the rule goes, 5 approaches MINIMUM.

Funniest shit happens, my friend and I get approached. We get approached by this one blonde girl who wants us to hook up with two of her friends, both brunettes but pretty busted up. Friend becomes a sucker and buys them drinks, we probably spent an hour talking to these chicks. I barely talked much with one of the girls but it was an ego boost, like we fucking got approached. Blondie talks to me a bit getting me to take a position at her place, I say why not, talk to her about how much consulting sucks. Girls leave but I have run into blondie before, never approached or anything, small world!

1. Really tall chick.

See this tall blonde with glasses talking to her two friends, an Asian girl and an Indian girl. I wanted to approach directly but instead, I asked how tall she was. She talked to me for a solid five minutes, friends were engaged, but I did not escalate in the convo at all. Aggressiveness and directness not there, count that as a loss.

2. Girl with skirt.

Approach this one girl with a skirt asking her if she from Scotland, she was wearing it over her pants. She was a blonde, relatively cool and talked to me for a good bit, but again, I was backing out of the convo not wanting to push forward. The fuck happened to you OH PRY, GOD! Needless to say, I ended up having a good convo, she said she was Italian and I asked North or South, she said North to which I high fived her since that is the more cultured and cool part of Italy. She was born in Jersey though, I then walked away, once again, did not push forward or escalate.

3. We head to new bar, I approach this other blonde.

She was older, coming off of a divorce, and was standing there with her latina friend. Latina friend walks away, my approach was very lackluster, blonde says she has to see friends.

4. Go back to the other bar, approach this busty brunette.

Ask her if she is Cuban, she says half and asked me how I guessed. Busty brunette for sure, she is very engaged in the convo with me and I joke around with her a bit. She put her hand on my shoulder as she was sipping on the drink. Then it happens, I run out of things to say, and tell her to have a great night.....

FUUUCCCKKKK, I am losing it, where the fuck is the old god-damned Oh Pry!!!

5. Street approach

Approach group of girls on the street asking them if they are from Queens, they say no, they are from France. It seems to be going good and even my wing who initially warned me against it is engaged. Then what happens is I back away. Once again, the same fucking problem, I cannot keep it going after the outreach.

Bonus:

Winged my friend at a rooftop and got the IG of this one chick who was in a sorority at my alma mater (Syracuse) and knew a lot of the same people I did. I have to say it is amazing how small the world is, she seemed relatively chill though.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Friday.

For all of my fellow New Yorkers, really really depressing weather, pouring rain. Have a few drinks before heading out, the bar I was going to consider a "pre-game" spot had a long line behind it. Decide to improvise a bit and end up at a nearby bar known for being a bit rowdy and crazy. At this point, I am already about 5 drinks deep. I decide to meet up with my friend and then do one approach because the goal is 5 a night from Thursday to Saturday.

Depressing as fuck weather and the bars were relatively empty than most Friday nights. I actually do not do well going out on a Friday for some reason, too beat down from the week.

1. Blonde in a group.

Ask her where she is from, tell her she is cute, she says she has a boyfriend, and I fuck off. Still though, so happy I finally get over the jitters.

2. Asian girls.

Approach these two asian women, they are milfs, try to be more direct but she shows me her ring. I back away.

3. Street approach.

Approach this one mixed race girl standing outside with a friend near a convinient store, didn't go that well. I was not direct enough and her friend told me to just walk away.

4. German chick.

Approached this one German girl in a relatively empty bar with only a handful of people in it. We chatted for a good bit, she was very engaging but I back off after a while. Once again, the old demon of backing out kicks in.

5. Medical school girl.

I get a good convo going with this chick but she is there in a group, she is kind of engaging with me but her friends pull her away.

Did it suck?

Hell yeah, it sucked, but I am so proud of myself for doing 5 approaches.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
So I have learned that my biggest downfall so far has been letting the day get away from me to where I am scrambling to do chores close to night or eat dinner close to the night when I should really be investing that time being chill and going out.

Saturday night.

Plan was to go out at 9 PM and meet a friend that way but the way it panned out, I ended up going out at around 10:30. I needed that time to get a few drinks in me and that was not ideal. We decided to meet up at a local restaurant/bar vibe kind of place, very low key but I got myself a Guiness.

Approach 1

I try to talk to a girl behind me who is there with her sister, very very cold reception, I say fuck it and move on. Very one word answer.

We move on to another bar, along the way I would compliment girls but it was very much a short interaction. Finally decide to go out a local party spot kind of bar. I decide to stick around and drink with my friend.

Approach 2

I approach this girl in a group, she is very indifferent but happy, try to get her to dance with my friend by telling her she has good dance moves but she says she does not.

Approach 3

I decide to approach this one girl by herself and we actually chat a bit, the issue with the bar I am at is that the music is so damned loud. She is talking to me and it is going decently well, apparently she is a Merchant Marine. I could not get a number or anything out of her and was very lackluster. At this point, I am about 10 drinks deep.

So that pretty much did it for the night, not happy with my night, did not get to do many approaches at all. I feel like I let the night get away from me from the start and need to better schedule out my day to get shit done so I actually go out at night calm and in a mood to have fun.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Sunday.

Frustrated from a horrible Saturday, I decide to do a bit of daygame today. I incorporate it into my routine of going out to go get groceries. Now I decide it is best for me to start somewhere but it is closer to night after 6 PM in my city when I go out. I just could not get into the mood for approaching starting out, it was getting away from me. Then I decide to at least try indirect.

I approach blonde sitting by herself to ask where the whole foods is.

I approach a girl with starbucks coffee in her hand at the whole foods saying where one is the nearest. She says they are all over the place, seemed engaged, but she was not really cute. I decide to chat with her a bit more and told her the scarf looked good on her, that is about all I did.

On the way back I approach a blonde with pillows in her hand and laundry in her hand, we jaywalk together and I make a comment on it, we are heading in the same direction. Unfortunately, the area I am in has a very badly lit alley and street so I do not want to take any chances.

I approach this brunette next to me walking in my direction, it is in regards to a dog being off the leash near us. We chat, she is kinda smiling, but walking fast too so she quickly loses interest. What gets me is when others are in the area such as a crosswalk and you are talking to a girl.

I try to make small talk with this one chick who has headphones in, she seemed pissed, gave me a look back and then kept walking.

Still proud I managed to get at least 5 approaches in after the fuckup last night. I need to get my shit together.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
I don't really think that much of it, I've had success before and it will come back to me. All that matters is the consistency. Had a shitty Saturday so I had to get it together and get stuff right!

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Thursday.

After going back to back for getting laid in two straight nights, went out last night. Goal was to do 5 direct approaches....

Bars in the area were relatively empty due to the cold weather.

Approach 1

Approach this girl near the restroom line who ended up going to the same school as me and graduating the same year, I immediately backed out lol, do not want any of that drama!

Approach 2

End up at a bar where I run into a coworker but approach these two girls, it was kinda going somewhere to where one of them was kind of into me and her friend was giving her those eyes to break away. Coworker had to get through so I let him and that broke the convo, we did not talk after that, hung with coworker for a good minute.

Approach 3

The song called Truth Hurts plays by Lizzo, I approach a group of girls asking over or under how many times they have heard that song. They answer and then disengage, damn lol.

Approach 4

Tell a kinda chubby chick she looks cute in glasses.

Approach 5

I go to one final bar and see two cute girls sitting down, both blondes, approach them but more indirectly, they give me an answer and then go back to talking to each other. Chance missed, should have been more indirect.

Approach 6 (bonus)

Approach two girls, one blonde and one brunette, indirectly. Brunette is more engaging (as usual) and I chat her up a bit but the blonde gets the bartender to chat with, two focus their attention on bartender, and brunette goes cold after I call her cute. FUCK!

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Friday.

I headed out a bit later than I wanted to, closer to midnight, but went out having fun. Went to a local bar where bartender knows me by face and offers me a shot as a result of that lol. We have a great convo and then after that I figured I better let him do his job so he can get all them tips. I tip him well and then I am at the bar itself not approaching anyone, it is kind of a party bar and one where it is too packed and loaded with friend groups.

So I head over to other bars and slowly start to get into that approach mindset.

I go to this one bar where I hit it off well with a potential wingman, a cool fucking Russian dude. We chat for a bit and I propose to him that we go on to approach some girls.

Approach 1, Oh Pry plays dad with an underage girl.

So I see a group of two brunettes, approach one of them. Have a good chat with this chick, find out she is underage and from Maryland, still in college. My dumbass gives her advice about life afterwards, do number close to tell her how she can live in Manhattan and all but I so framed it wrong. Talked to her for a solid 10 minutes, friends even try to get her attention but she is hooked on to me but only visiting for the weekend. I do not try anything aggressive, dumb move but glad to be getting back into this.

Approach 2.

Go to another bar, talk to this blonde for a solid few minutes, friend pulls her away.

Approach 3.

Approach this one blonde who is actually there with her boyfriend.

Approach 4.

Approach this other blonde, we chat for a few but the friend is pulling her away, nothing comes of it really.

Approach 5.

I approach this one other chick, kinda mixed looking, we chat for a bit. She is Half Russian and Half Egyptian, we talk a few more and after 10 minutes in we start making out. I get the number as friends are keen on dragging her away.

So two number closes, WOO!

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Saturday.

Finally getting myself to post this entry but special thanks to @Chase for the 10-minute meditation post, total night changer for me without question! I went out and for some reason, I just felt so fucking amazing. Like I was seeing the world in a new lens and a new way. Mentally in a new place without question as I headed out, felt a better energy about myself too.

Approach 1.

I head out to a local neighborhood sports bar, it is crowded as fuck. Know bartender well but I try to squeeze in for a drink, ask this one girl if I can and she says no I'll have to wait. Bartender notices me in the crowd and I get my drink, the other girls taking up space leave, then suddenly the girl apologizes to me. She probably noticed the bartender was cool with me and had a switch lol. I tell her she is too cute to worry and then walk around the crowded bar, mostly large social groups of women heading out with friends.

Approach 2.

Approach a couple blondes near the bar dancing, no luck at all, they seemed closed off and were just there to have fun. I also decide to leave the bar.

Approach 3.

I head on out and go to another bar, talk to the doorguy who recognizes me. Go in and see this one tall brunette, talk to her and ask her where she is from. She says she is Dominican, the whole vibe is not going that great overall but no shock, I tend to struggle with Latinas anyways.

Approach 4.

I go to another end of the bar and see these two girls walk into my direction, one really hot blonde and one really hot brunette. Open the blonde and ask her where she is from and do the same to the brunette. As the chat goes on, the brunette opens up way more with me (shocking! /s). I chat with her for a solid few minutes, she is an actress from Long Island trying to make it in LA but visiting NYC for the holidays. Blonde is still engaged, in my mind I cannot decide which one I want, both are easily the hottest girls at the bar.

Now I notice the brunette kind of grinding on me as I keep chatting with them and then I get her number, blonde is not willing to be receptive. Then all of a sudden, some nerdy dude who looks like he is off of reddit approaches us and the brunettes immediately turns away. Dude then tries to talk to me but I ignore him at first, then he says something else so I quickly nod and smile, turn back to the talk to the girls. At this point the night is grinding on so I try to just keep chatting but unlike old me, I do not try to close the deal.

Girls wander off, I am still going wtf.

Approach 5.

I am at the bar, stand next to this dark haired girl with blue eyes who looks cute. We chat for a solid few minutes and have a great time but she has to go back home on a Monday. Talking turns more intimate and I am making out with this girl now, she even throws me at the bar a bit and knocks a drink over which I know freaked the bartender out but I had tipped ole boy well when I got my drink lol. We feel a flash, someone took a pic of us making out, it was fucking weird!

I get her digits and IG, tell her that I'll see her again if she is in NYC. In hindsight, could have pulled but old me is not around anymore for some reason.

Approach 6.

See a girl wearing a Brady jersey, we have a nice short chat but her friends are itching to get out of the bar, lost cause :/

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Been a while so thought I'd update the journal.

Friday.

Went out to see an old friend and then we ended up going out with him and his roommate. Found some opportunities but mostly a dull night, I had to get my approaches out of the way though.

Approach 1

I find these group of girls with a guy wearing a Reebok jacket, they were all with him. Approach one girl that kept dancing close to us, we chat for like 30 seconds and then she tells me to wait. Her friends are dancing with my friend who is this slayer Latin guy, total killer. Nothing comes of it though, they were just there to be in a group.

Approach 2

I find these two blondes, approach one, she is Russian. We chat and it is going well but her friend keep butting in telling me she has a boyfriend. After enough bugging, I leave but I swear I heard the blonde say "wait". Now looking back at it, idiot move!

Approach 3

We go to a new bar, right outside this one Asian kid (friend's roommate) who is joining us talk to these older women. I talk to one who is this Russian brunette, nothing comes of it, she was like 50!

Approach 4

I approach this set, a blonde and a black chick. Tried to talk to the blonde who was acting cold and stuckup, black chick was talking to me more. I say just fuck it and leave, talk about a stone cold bitch. In hindsight she had a lady gaga nose and could have probably been a tranny. I need to stop drinking so much.

Approach 5

Approach this brunette sitting down, answers in Slavic accent, tells me she is with her husband or something, whatever.

Shitty night but at least I did my 5 approaches.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie

LOL, I have gained like 15 lbs compared to back when I was good, no doubt that is fucking with stamina!

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Saturday.

Got laid from approaching, please see lay report here also highlighting the approaches I did.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Sunday, OH PRY tries to daygame for the first time in his life.

Due to a Thursday where I stayed in, I decided to daygame Sunday.

Went out and it was tough, a lot of anxiety, tons of it really and the weather slowly shifting to depressing rain did not help. I made myself a deal, no more being direct, just talk to women, even ask for directions. Daygame is NOT my element. Finally, I did it but I have to say, the pickings were slim. A lot of families and a lot of other shit.

Approach 1

On my way to crossing a crosswalk and talk to this one blonde, ask her if he is Eastern Euro. We chat a bit but I do not go direct, just bail out, she had a ring on lol.

Approach 2

I go inside a huge bookstore, walk around the floors an see this one really hot blonde with headphones in. I go past the aisle again and then I notice she is elsewhere. Now she sits down and is taking something out, as I walk in her direction some old fart looks at me with a stink-eye, lol fuck this loser. So I end up asking the blonde when the store closes, she says she doesn't know, I then thank her and walk away.

BABY STEPS...

Approach 3

I go to a grocery store, see a woman walking around and ask her if she knows where I can find coffee. Overall, the grocery store approach experience felt awkward as fuck in general. I had instances when I would hover around chicks and never make a move, know it creeped them out. Cringe looking back at it :(

Approach 4

This was scary. I go to another store and somehow at the back of it they had a kids play section. Ask this one girl if she knows where an area of the city is but I think she might have been borderline underage (16-18), almost wanted to puke my guts out, wtf...This is so not me....I was so desperate to get an approach in that I could have fucked my life over. I had goosebumps afterward, it was weird. Weirdest shit I done all year and did not recognize it. She looked old enough, thank god I have not started with direct openers yet.

Approach 5

I cross paths with this one woman who had a cute mom look, ask her where a certain area is, she goes in depth about it. I thank her and do not move past that, still creeped out by Approach 4 in my head.

Approach 6

Approach random blonde at a store, tell her she is dressed nice and if she knows where the fashion district in the city is. She tells me, smiles, plays with her hair, and then I just say as promising as it seemed I need to call it a day.

Reactions: Hue
>