LR  Old habits die hard (100th girl)

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I didn't do any approaching during April and May as I was preparing a free walking tour of the city I live in. I started trialing it at the end of May and launched it definitively in June. It has netted me some pocket money, but the app that hosts the tour changed its algorithm recently and I seem to have dropped down in the rankings in my city since nobody has yet booked for this Saturday. Gonna make a slot available on Sunday and see if anything changes on that front...It's moonlighting as otherwise, I work full time in an office Mon-Fri 8-5.

The first tour where the clients were all from the market (i.e. nobody I'd invited to trial the tour, instead of actual travelers who found it via the internet and booked it themselves) was on Saturday 11 June 2022. On that tour, there was a cute girl who'd booked to come on it with 3 girlfriends who'd come to visit her here. At the end of the tour, which was a success from a financial point of view (and in terms of reviews), I told her "if you're gonna be living here we should stay in touch," and she wrote her number on my phone. (For context, she is currently finishing up an internship in the same company where I work, and in the same area of work in which I work, and she studied a very similar subject to the one I did for my BA, so definitely lots of similarity there).

Then we exchanged some messages on WhatsApp and after some back and forth I threw out "let's get a drink some time soon what do you say?" last Sunday (1 week after her coming on my tour) to which she replied "I'd like to." At this point I had an incling that the deal was clinched already. So I set a date and time and arrived fashionably 8 odd minutes late. She was looking delish, in light blue jean dungarees with platform sandals, a white t-shirt with some Renaissance painting printed on the front, cool earrings, and a fashionable white blazer with patterns knitted onto it in black.

I took her to a rooftop bar with crisp beats that just opened here. We had to wait for 1 hour to be let in due to crowd control crap. Luckily very shortly into our wait some chick I know came to say hi and stayed chatting with me (us) for the entire time (social proof 1). During that time, another girl who knows me came to ask me something (social proof 2).

We went upstairs and ordered a glass of wine each. The place was stacked with twat. Never seen so much high-end young pussy, ogling for the D. Flux would have wiped the place clean. 'Nyways, we were watching the cityscape while sipping our wines and chatting. I didn't kiss her though I had a strong urge to. BTW she's 29 years old, from Southeastern Europe, has a pretty face, used to be a total babe and is now still eminently smashable but not in top shape anymore (slight flubber on asscheeks, but she would still delight the vast majority of the male population gracing our planet - the very definition of a 7).

Seeded the pull in various ways. She was hungry I said I "have cheese." Described my balcony and its view (I'd already sent her a photo on WhatsApp of the view and mentioned the balcony over text). Rooftop closed only 30 mins after we entered, and by then things were in place for an extraction to the sex location, to use Erik von Markovik terminology. On the way out, I said hi to a pretty and hot (if older) ex-colleague (social proof 3). Held the girl I was on a date with's hand. No resistance. Had done only incidental kino until then (had pretend-choked her when explaining something to the girl who was chatting to us during the wait in the queue, had also put my hand on her face (the highest level in Vin di Carlo's escalation ladder BTW)).

At home, I fed her (1 banana, and a bit of cheese) while she sipped beer (she'd bought a small bottle in the 7-11 outside my place before arriving back with me) while seated on one of my balcony stools, enjoying the fresh end of day breeze. Inside, I put some jazz on (even though she'd said she wasn't too excited about it as a musical genre). She'd been at mine for it must have been 15 minutes, maybe slightly more, when, as she walked from the kitchenette back out to the balcony, I grabbed her by the waist, and made my move. Makeout.

Shortly thereafter I said: "This is the part where you resist me, yada yada" and she said "no, I like this, I don't believe in pretending, ...(something or other, I forget)" so I simply moved in for the kill. Clothes came off. Fucked her for probably a bit more than 1 hour, in various positions. Licked her labia a bit, flicked her bean, doggy standing almost on the balcony but she was shy of going all the way, adapted missionary, sideways, doggy on the bed, me sitting her on top of me (clit stim), then when I took her back to bed she was already almost squirting, wet as fuck, and I couldn't resist and came into the condom. She still made noises about not having cum, but I was done for the day.

She didn't require me to walk her home and didn't want to sleep over, god bless her heart. Sent her the mandatory "hope you arrived home ok" text this morning, and have been chatting a bit since. If we fuck again, that would be nice. If we don't fuck again, that would be nice. She was number 100. 100 since 2010 that's 9 girls per year, almost 1 per month for the last 11.5 years, 6.5 during which I have been a tour guide, and 5.5 during which I have been suffering from chronic low back pain.

Last edited:

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Bismarck dude! Nicely done, and very consistently!

Great use of social proof, sounds like you seeded the extraction at a perfect time for the rooftop closing time and holding her hand was used really well here to help lead her, compliance test and qualifying. I find it creates an intimate "us" feeling with the girl if timed and used right like here.

Love that you played jazz because you wanted to, she didn't complain or even comment so was clearly in to you. It's a strong move that you didn't care and done what you wanted to. Excellent stuff :)

I really like "this is the part where you resist", very cool and in control, as if you're unfazed by resistance because you're experienced which ironically bypasses this. Beautifully done.

You've been chatting with her since so your texting worked, the only thing I'd point out is your after sex text was simple consideration, to prevent ASD I find
Greeting - comment/qualification - consideration
Works better

"Hey NAME, I had a great time/fun meeting you last night, hope you got home safe/ok"

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Flux,

Thanks for your kind observations and analysis!

I have to say it wasn't as impressive as you assessed it though...

There were details I left out, like for instance how, when I asked her what the rooftop bar was like (turns out she'd been there only the previous day) she asked me incredulously: "Wait, so you recommended this bar on the tour but you've never been here?" I opted to "defend my honor" (and my professional reputation as a tour guide amongst my clientele (like her, who had given me a generous tip)), in the process entering a frame of justifying myself in response to her "shit-tests" that then persisted for the duration of the date. Like making excuses sort of thing. Instead of teasing her and saying "Yes, everything I said on the tour was a lie" and just keeping a steady gaze until she buckled.

During sex, she was the one to suggest I do her doggy first, and she rejected choking when I held her neck...I have been fucking a virgin and have gotten used to quite vanilla sex so far this year (I was also with another girl who was full of hang-ups regarding it and who was consequently a bore to smash, that I have luckily ditched since then). I didn't ask the girl in this report to blow me.

etc.

PS
The social proof I had no control over; it was pure luck...just some chicks I know that randomly showed up there, haha!

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Bismarck dude! It's a feat in itself getting through a date like this if she's persistently questioning you about this stuff, great mental frame and perseverance. I'd have probably teased that I was paid to recommend the place or flipped it that you were just curious what she thought of the place, I get why you'd defend your honour and reputation as a tour guide, the teasing would have worked great here as you mentioned.

I wouldn't think much about her suggesting doggy first, she probably preferred this position and that's cool. A girl before suggested to get on top cowgirl style and I obliged, she wasn't good at it and I got bored so quickly changed it. I think she was trying to impress but just let me dominate her after that. You can change it up, as long as you're enjoying it, it doesn't matter if it was her idea.

It depends how she rejected the choking if it's a comfort issue, whether she really doesn't like it or whether she'd be cool if you went for it again. You'll probably know this but I find you can get them comfortable holding the back of the neck in missionary, you can bring your thumb to the side of the neck and can caress but the key is putting some weight in your forearm just off her collar bone pushing into the chest, it simulates choking without choking. You can then start holding the side of their neck or there's a few other things

>