LR  "OMG Your C*** Is In My A**!" - 2nd Date Lay - "Natural" Game

Smash69

Rookie
Rookie
This lay happened a few years ago and at that time I was just starting out in game. But with the knowledge I have now thinking back I can see that I did a lot of things naturally which were from game perspective correct.

As I said above I really had just started out with game. I remember I stumbled upon one of "RSD" Tylers videos where he was running through the club spinning girls and whispering into guys ears how to seduce girls. At that time I thought how is that fat beardy guy getting chicks? (My "looks matter" paradigm started to crumble).

But I digress.

Me and a few buddies went to one of our main weekend clubs in Germany. It was a russian club (I am from Russia) so high-end club with skinny model like russian chicks with 30cm high heels. All of my buddies had no game and would have been considered "naturals" or AFCs. Some had a good night from time to time some struggled. Because I was the driver at that day, I wasn't drinking at all. All my buddies were filled as hell and screamed every russian song into my ear that I had on my radio.

Arrived at the club I remember RSD Tyler said that the first 30 min of the beginning of your night will decide your night. So, I tried to implement what I learned. Introduce yourself to 5-10 sets non-stop in a row so that your rational mind doesn't even have the chance to analyze your conversations. I did it. The first two approaches were bad as hell and it was kind of awkward because I didn't exactly know what to say and ended up leaving after 2 min of silence (at that time I didn't know how good and important social pressure is!). But after a few conversations, it got better and I started to talk.

After getting in "state" I all of the sudden enjoyed being sober in the club and even had fun with people. I remember I met a friend of mine who visited the club with his wife. They had a German female friend with them who felt a bit lonely as I could hear and more or less felt a bit uncomfortable since she was almost the only German girl surrounded by russian superficial chicks and drunk fat dudes.

I took my chance, and introduced myself and after a little bit of bantering, we started to play the "penis" game (as I mentioned above I had almost no game at that time except the RSD crap I caught up in one of the youtube videos). So, I escalated more or less sexually without even realizing it. By the way, the girl was taller than me (around 185, me 175) with blond long hair and cute face (HB 9).

I can't remember what we were talking about but the friend and his wife enjoyed our "penis" game before (it is simply about the person who screams "Penis" louder wins) and chilled with us.

I remember we were talking about a few things and there was one moment where I more or less talked myself into her head. Because she was taller than me I was standing on a stair and looking down on her (happened non intentional and more or less exudes dominance or higher position). I told her about a night out with a buddy which was pretty intense and looked her deep into her eyes and more or less forced her to listen to me haha. There were moments where she wanted to leave but she couldn't and I kept talking. It was pretty fun but after this conversation, we were together for the rest of the night. I number closed her.

Date 1
Because I had no idea about text game I simply talked a lot about my life and she about hers and fizzled around about getting the close. But we managed it and had our first date in a park in her town (her town was around 20km from my). We went for a walk and talked about random stuff. We talked about family and I told her how much I hated that my religious relatives were so asexual (some of my relatives are ortodox where women are not allowed to wear trousers only skirts). We talked about how important sex is between men and women and went for a further deep talk in my car. She talked a lot and tried to talk through the sexual tension that was between us but couldn't and kissed me before leaving. At that time I was thrilled and horny af

Date 2
Here I have to mention that my logistics have been pretty shit. My parents seperated at that time and I lived at my mothers house so there was no way that I could have invited her to me. But I had a car.

Around 1 week after the first date we have set up the second date in a bar. The funny thing is we texted a lot during that time (as I said no textgame at all) and somehow talked about anal sex and she told me how much she loved it because the orgasms are more intense than vaginal. I loved it.

I picked her up and we drove into a bar next to her town. We talked about random things and she told me that she had days where she masturbated 3-4 hours in a row and sometimes the whole day. It turned me on. At one moment she tried to talk about her ex boyfriends and about depression but I stood up and left to the bathroom. Without realizing I signalized her not to talk about those things which came across as rude a bit but she received the message. We paid the drinks and I drew her home. Arrived at her place she was silent and I kind of felt that the date wasn't over for her, so I asked if she still wanted to chill, she agreed.

Btw I have to mention here that when I picked her up I asked if I could use her toilette. I read somewhere that if a girl uses your toilette before you invite her home, she will be more comfortable to follow because she had been there already. So, I thought why shouldn't it work the way around? If I have been already at her place she will most likely invite me again. And why should someone ever deny a peeing request?

Arrived at her living room she went to the bathroom. I chilled and looked out of the window, she came back and both were almost exploding. The sexual tension was so hard that we started making out without any talking. She jumped on her bed and removed all her clothes. Like she was prepared for fucking. I remember I even asked her something like "well that was fast" and she said something like " I don't like spending time on unnecessary parts". I loved it

I put out my weenie, because he was already half ways she excitingly screamed "yes!" while rolling her hands to fists and looking up. Ego push. We made out, I licked her pussy, started fucking her. After some strokes I turned her around and liked her ass, which made her pretty horny (there was this surprising little "oooh"). She turned around I fucked her again and after a few strokes started stimulating her G-spot with my fingers. She squirted hard

She enjoyed it but somehow my stamina left me (I smoked at that time) and I told her to suck my cock after removing the condom. She did and I wanted to continue but realized I had no condoms anymore. Because she was more or less in a trance state after the gspot orgasm, I think she didn't even noticed that I said I have no condoms anymore. But I didn't want to risk so I aimed my man of steel on the backdoor.

Because my ex-girlfriend was an anal lover, I exactly knew how to do it. I used a lot of salivae and started very very slow. After a few strokes she was moaning pretty hard and when my cock was inside her ass and she started screaming in full passion " OMG your cock is in my ass!!", I screamed back in ecstasy "Yes!!". I remember it vividly but the feeling was priceless. Very animalistic

After shooting my load inside her, we chilled, went for a shower, smoked a cig and I left. We texted a bit after that but never met again

Last edited:
>