Online game: girls chasing through social media

hotsauce

Space Monkey
space monkey
I dont use any social media. Maybe I just slowed down recently. But I had an active fb I few years back. I posted a pic one time and tagged the region I was in (wasnt a tag but I guess still searchable) and this chick I had never met but was in the region had liked the post (really popular and attractive, but in a fb relationship). Back then I didnt think much of it, but now I think had i messaged her i couldve gotten her out. So I think this is a way that girls chase online vs traditional apps tinder etc. Does anyone else have experience w unkown girls liking posts and trying to get them out. If its a timeworthy strategy - might be worth having social media

RedNeck

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
It happens all the time in instagram. Usually, it is a bait so he will like her pic back or follow her . At least , this was my experience for so popular so attractive girls .

if she is a decent girl with normal number of followers, then it might have been a legit lead .

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I wouldn't go for 1 like alone.
I'm trying some things in Instagram right now but if I don't get at least three likes or reactions I won't ever consider doing an opening.

A like is so low effort that by itself it really means nothing.

Slick

Space Monkey
space monkey
I mean, if a girl likes your pic she's probably wanting you to like hers back and follow her. I feel like the formula for young guys these days is this:

Get tons of social media followers either by being really flashy with money or by being stupid
Get girls to notice you, or be in your videos
Get access to a lot of hot girls who are into that stuff
Bang away

>