oral sex or not

A

Anonymous

What could I say, but keep this story short. Dating this girl for a year. She and i decided to be transparent with one another. My laptop and iPhone open for her, no problem. She did the same with me. Except that I stumbled upon some sexual history with her. She loves cock in her mouth. Fine. I like the tender skin of pussy in mine. Your past is your past.

But me knowing what I know and her hesitating to give me sufficient oral sex has put a little tension in the air. Yes, I told her I saw the texts, no biggie. But why hesitate giving me head while you were giving your dates , exes head and expressing how much you want a cock in your mouth? I'm pretty sizable, clean, shaved.

She give me this excuse that i had a mole that she didn't like. I was like, "really?" Seriously?

Could it be that she feels uncomfortable knowing that i know for sure that she's a consistent cock sucker?

Trying to move in delicate here... thinking of my next move.

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
Ah dude your problem is you asked for it, instead of dominating her and making her comply. Well, for instance say you want anal sex... "hey girl can I put my cock up your poo hole?", she's gonna reply "get real" even if she's your girlfriend. Whereas, if you make a game of it, like tell her she's being punished and give her an enema which she has to hold for 15 minutes before she's allowed to go to the toilet... then lube up your cock and stick it in there... she'll be golden with it. Basically what it boils down to is girls like dominant men. If you have to ask... you're automatically disqualified. As to the oral sex, I would suggest something like, when you get home from a night out, as you walk in the door, kiss her... then tell her "if anything happens that you're not comfortable with... your safe word is 'red'... but if you use it you don't get sex"... and then take her hands and gently tie them behind her back with a rope or silk tie or something that you have conveniently to hand (I have a shoe cupboard with some of these goodies in it). And say "on your knees"... if she won't comply then you kneel on the floor, bend her over your knee and give her a spanking... then stand up and try again: "on your knees". Remember to use a commanding tone of voice. When she's on her knees you get out your cock and put it in her mouth. Girls really like giving head with their hands tied.

As another note the transparency thing is beta as hell, NEVER do this... she should always be guessing a bit what's in your phone. Well, I don't have a lock on my phone and my girl could conceivably pick it up and look through it while I'm in the shower or whatever (I had another girlfriend send me a sext the other day, etc, so there's plenty to see)... but frankly I don't think she would, and I certainly wouldn't encourage this sort of thing. If she did, what she'll see is I'm a dude who lots of women want, which will make her even more attracted (despite the fact she'll hate herself for being even more attracted, and probably cause drama which I will ignore)... and I would NEVER EVER go through my girl's phone, I must say she did get a text a month or so back from some orbiter or something, which scrolled onto the screen while she was showing me some video clip or some shit, which said "Please Leticia, I love" and I didn't see the rest because it was just a notification.... of course I was curious, but I never saw the rest, because it would send the wrong message, that I'm insecure and checking on her. Instead I just teased the hell out of her for the next few days "Leticia has a LOVER"... haha.

So basically what's happened is you've set a very beta frame with your girl and because of this she's refusing you compliance and making you court her to get what you want in bed. By the way, DO NOT BELIEVE any bullshit she says, she just made that up to explain away the fact that she doesn't feel attracted enough to want to suck your cock (because beta guys aren't attractive), and frankly, you should never have brought up this topic with her verbally, since now you've made it a "thing" it will be that much harder to gain compliance. You've now had a logical discussion about something which should be kept in the realm of an emotional decision (dominating her -> controlling her emotions). Girls are completely turned off by logic, there's no way you can ever logically reason with them as to why they should sleep with you, it's just not how their attraction system works. It's doubtful that this can be turned around, but you learned a lot about relationship management from the experience. Just do things right next time.

Ray

Lawliet

Space Monkey
space monkey
Good stuff ray!

I suggest turning her on, and dominate her. Don't ask! Just do it. Escalate, throw her on the couch. Flip those panties like an italian pizza out the balcony and go for the meat!

Then just tell her after all that raw enthusiasm, "Get down" with a sexy mischievous smile.
Or if you can't do that, lead the sex position to whatever you want by doing it. Flip her around. Get her following your lead.

As for the mole, you can reply with sexually.
Pull her the heck in, and whisper in her ears, "oh and you didn't know? that really turns me on" in a sexy voice
Heck! Lick her earlobe when that happens.... "Really? Well for me... it's your ears..." if you're ballsy!

Lawliet

POPEYE

Rookie
Rookie
The fairer sex are not slaves, not slags, not bitches, not sluts. If any of you want head it needs to be your girlfriend who insists on giving it to you. In my opinion if you dominate then she has to have advised you to be dominant. When she has not given you the heads up on sucking your tool, speaking and treating her in a disrespectful manner is a sure fire way of pissing her off and if she has any sense will drop you like a sack of potatoes. The way around this sometimes addictive fetish of yours is to treat her kindly by eating her and on that basis she may reciprocate.

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
POPEYE said:
The fairer sex are not slaves, not slags, not bitches, not sluts. If any of you want head it needs to be your girlfriend who insists on giving it to you. In my opinion if you dominate then she has to have advised you to be dominant. When she has not given you the heads up on sucking your tool, speaking and treating her in a disrespectful manner is a sure fire way of pissing her off and if she has any sense will drop you like a sack of potatoes. The way around this sometimes addictive fetish of yours is to treat her kindly by eating her and on that basis she may reciprocate.

Welcome to the Boards.

I'm not one to force information down ones throat so I won't try to change your opinion/perspective on things. I will tell you, though, that many people come onto these Boards with your mentality and they quickly change most of the time.

Anyway, many people here with high lay counts/ partner counts/ field experience will disagree with your input here; myself included but again, I don't try to change the perspectives of those who aren't looking to change.

Enjoy your stay,

-Richard

Thedoctor

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
@Tracejup,

Ray gave you some good advice regarding looking through each others phones / computers. The question you're currently asking is one of the many reasons why it's a bad idea to do this, not to mention the poor frame this sets.

Did you have a problem with her not providing blowjobs before or are you now just thinking it's a problem. My thoughts on the matter have always been this: if she doesn't want to suck my dick, I won't lick her pussy. But yeah, as has already been mentioned, the most probable reason she isn't doing it is cause she doesn't respect you. I'd advise perusing the main site for articles on relationship management and setting precedent.

@Popeye,

Every woman wants a dominant man, but not every woman wants to be dominated in bed (as in BDSM). Not every girl is going to like getting tied up, whipped, or into rape fantasies. To some girls, that is way too extreme. To others, that's not even foreplay. But every girl wants a dominant man. I won't expand on this as there is more than enough material on the main site. I just wanted to point out that there is a world of difference and I think this is where you're getting confused.

-John

POPEYE

Rookie
Rookie
@Richard
@ Thedoctor

I am older and wiser. With my vast experience in laying a women I have found that domination ruins the roost , especially when a fellow falls into the suggestion of his gf - why not move in - The original playful experienced gf now wants a commitment. This could well seal the fate of any stud who has a Coitus, addiction. When you guys grow up and start a family then as fathers you will be growing up with your children and your partner knows well and truly about this situation. So when in the sack with your partner she wants her BIG boy stud to behave because mummy says....blah blah.. As domination sets in to the Stud he treats his partner with disrespect, the female partner says NO means NO and a battle commences, SCREAMIN, SHoutIN, VILE words come from both mouths and b4 you know it ...someone has been assaulted...such proceedings now enter into the realm of Domestic Violence. With new laws here n Aus the Perpetrator is removed from their house ( even if the Perpetrator owns the property ) removed and alternative accommodation provided, complete with a Domestic Violence Order placed against the Perpetrator. The Victim will be protected at all costs.

Domination has its place in JAIL. We all see the violence against women, sometimes performed by football players, stars from the silver screen, its all too much that this site promotes domination towards your female partner. You should be ashamed of yourselves. How would your Mothers feel if they knew ............

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
POPEYE said:
@Richard
@ Thedoctor

I am older and wiser. With my vast experience in laying a women I have found that domination ruins the roost , especially when a fellow falls into the suggestion of his gf - why not move in - The original playful experienced gf now wants a commitment. This could well seal the fate of any stud who has a Coitus, addiction. When you guys grow up and start a family then as fathers you will be growing up with your children and your partner knows well and truly about this situation. So when in the sack with your partner she wants her BIG boy stud to behave because mummy says....blah blah.. As domination sets in to the Stud he treats his partner with disrespect, the female partner says NO means NO and a battle commences, SCREAMIN, SHoutIN, VILE words come from both mouths and b4 you know it ...someone has been assaulted...such proceedings now enter into the realm of Domestic Violence. With new laws here n Aus the Perpetrator is removed from their house ( even if the Perpetrator owns the property ) removed and alternative accommodation provided, complete with a Domestic Violence Order placed against the Perpetrator. The Victim will be protected at all costs.

Domination has its place in JAIL. We all see the violence against women, sometimes performed by football players, stars from the silver screen, its all too much that this site promotes domination towards your female partner. You should be ashamed of yourselves. How would your Mothers feel if they knew ............

People that say what they are usually turn out to be the opposite. So, you may be older but being wiser is your opinion. My credentials on the Boards are well known and rightfully earned - hence my rank.

Now, as it stands, I think you're misunderstanding the word "dominance;" we don't use that word to mean rape, violence against women, or force over women. We use it as a term to describe men who know what they want, and go after it. Men who understand what women want. Men who are of value.

You're making a lot of assumptions in your post to explain a misguided point, and you seem to be guilty of having tunnel-vision in that you assume that the way you think about things is correct. We have had many guys come onto these Boards with an opinion/ point of view that is similar to yours and you out yourself and your level of experience immediately as a result.

Again, my level of experience is dictated by my rank which I worked my way up to after a horrible break-up with my first girlfriend. I literally started from nothing on these Boards and worked my way up. I don't have a lot of tolerance for guys who come onto the Boards and blatantly write misguided posts and attack the view that many forum members here have.

-Richard

POPEYE

Rookie
Rookie
Richard @ Tribal Elder

"You're making a lot of assumptions in your post to explain a misguided point, and you seem to be guilty of having tunnel-vision in that you assume that the way you think about things is correct. We have had many guys come onto these Boards with an opinion/ point of view that is similar to yours and you out yourself and your level of experience immediately as a result. " Quoted x Richard

What a load of crock, as you Richard have tunnel vision and you assume apparently due to your rank, that the way you think - about things is correct. It may be the case that you have not yet resolved your breakup issue with your GF. Ask yourself who was to blame for the breakup and is that person a complainer or a fixer. Do you need to acknowledge fault - and if you have a fear you don’t like and don’t want, confronting it is what you need to do to rid yourself of it, rather than providing an excuse by setting up this board.

Men are of value when they provide a safe environment when engaging in a mutual benefit of partnership. Men have to understand their world is changing and if their WANTS are not forth coming & Satisfied - Right NOW. Here bitch, slut, fag suck on this.... they will soon learn what being a Fag is when they do time for the crime. Richard go suck yourself off

ray_zorse

Modern Human
Modern Human
I just can't help jumping in here, even though I know I shouldn't, haha.
Hey dude how old are you really? I'm probably older than you, and not only that, I've literally experienced all of the things you described in your post, and it has only strengthened my view that the codependent behaviour you describe, is due to men's scarcity (belief they can't get sex) and lack of resources like Girlschase.

By the way, if this is the legislation you're referring to, then I would suggest to read this summary which in my view gives quite a balanced overview of the powers of the 2008 and the 2012 amended legislation and the problems that can result. For example the following passage,
Section 59 of the FVPA states that where the court makes an interim order the court is obliged to ensure the hearing is listed for a final hearing as soon as practicable. However in practice there are at least two further hearings before a final hearing, being the mention following service of the order and a directions hearing. Furthermore contests are often not reached or are adjourned part-heard. The effect is that an interim order can be in place for between six to 12 months, often almost as long as the standard final order.
or this one,
Family violence is a very serious issue and there are clearly many people who genuinely need the protection of intervention orders. Unfortunately for those people, there are many others who take advantage of the intervention order system which allows them to circumvent or sabotage the family law process and those that otherwise use family violence to expedite the process.
There was a much better article which discussed the system prior to the introduction of the FVPA in 2008 and why it was superior in a number of respects, but I cannot find that article anymore.

Ray

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
POPEYE said:
What a load of crock, as you Richard have tunnel vision and you assume apparently due to your rank, that the way you think - about things is correct. It may be the case that you have not yet resolved your breakup issue with your GF. Ask yourself who was to blame for the breakup and is that person a complainer or a fixer. Do you need to acknowledge fault - and if you have a fear you don’t like and don’t want, confronting it is what you need to do to rid yourself of it, rather than providing an excuse by setting up this board.

Men are of value when they provide a safe environment when engaging in a mutual benefit of partnership. Men have to understand their world is changing and if their WANTS are not forth coming & Satisfied - Right NOW. Here bitch, slut, fag suck on this.... they will soon learn what being a Fag is when they do time for the crime. Richard go suck yourself off

Dude, you're funny =)

1) You have no idea who I am and what I have gone through. You ask me if I admit fault with my first break-up.... duh. Of course I have, I did that a long time ago when I decided to learn how to talk to women and people.

2) I'm a psych major, and life coach in training. My experience and knowledge about many aspects of life is far beyond yours so talking to me about my fears is something you should have done a few years back... and you're a little late to a party that ended a long time ago. However, if you want to talk about fear then let's get onto yours: your posts lead me to believe that you were married with children (father raising kids portion), and now you're on here (a forum Board where we help guys learn to meet women and talk to them). I'm sure the point I'm making here is clear to everyone.

3) Again, you are misunderstanding the points being made. Nobody is saying anything that would result in a man going to jail or committing a crime. On top of that, you need to understand what value is, and you need to understand that there are many ways to attain it; mutual partnership is hardly ever correct. If mutual partnership was correct then studies wouldn't find that 60% of men will cheat, and 45% of women will cheat as well, and recent statistics show that monogamy is on the decline as well.

Proceed with your attack on me; I'll happily oblige in this debate =)

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Popeye,

This board is not a place for people who do not agree with the material to come and spout their moral righteousness about what is "right" and what is "wrong." It is also not a place to insult others -- especially our senior members who have a great deal of understanding of, and experience with, women. It is a place for productive discussion and respectful learning; if you feel like you cannot contribute to the forum in this manner, then it's probably not the place for you.

This is a warning -- the next offense will be a ban.

- Franco

POPEYE

Rookie
Rookie
Richard " mutual partnership is hardly ever correct " This may well be the case, but surely it Should become the ideal situation. What's the correct way or what's the incorrect way to treat the opposite sex boils down to how boys as well as girls have been been provided with respectful / or disrespectful information provided by either farther or mother. Monkey see Monkey do.

Richard if you are so qualified then please post the details of your qualification and where you obtained such degree. As you say I know Nothing about you, so inform me. However even as or when you provide me with such details may not provide any proof that you know what you are speaking about. Like you say you did a major. In my course there were approximately 36 subjects and of those I majored in 5, but just majoring in a subject has not made me the person I am today. You may well have majored but did you finish the course with a degree?

I look forward to receiving your reply/

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
POPEYE said:
Richard " mutual partnership is hardly ever correct " This may well be the case, but surely it Should become the ideal situation. What's the correct way or what's the incorrect way to treat the opposite sex boils down to how boys as well as girls have been been provided with respectful / or disrespectful information provided by either farther or mother. Monkey see Monkey do.

Richard if you are so qualified then please post the details of your qualification and where you obtained such degree. As you say I know Nothing about you, so inform me. However even as or when you provide me with such details may not provide any proof that you know what you are speaking about. Like you say you did a major. In my course there were approximately 36 subjects and of those I majored in 5, but just majoring in a subject has not made me the person I am today. You may well have majored but did you finish the course with a degree?

I look forward to receiving your reply/

If you're that interested in me and my ability/credibility then look around these Boards. My story is pretty well-known to everyone and I won't put forth the effort to satisfy someone who says that even doing so will not satisfy him.

However, if you're a believer that proof is in the pudding then my numerous lay counts should suffice as proof that I know what I'm talking about. Would I be able to consistently get laid by different women if I didn't (provided I am not paying for sex, which I do not lol)? So, you take your successes with what it took to lay a girl and then reflect on the details, eventually the details from multiple lays coincide with one another and you get a system that works, then you teach that system and it works on a large scale I'd say that suffices as a qualification.

Anyhow, what you're asking me for is contradictive. Asking me if I have a degree and then saying that a degree didn't make you who you are seems to suggest that the degree is not important and doesn't suffice as proof. If you want proof, look at my LRs in the Field Reports section sticky titled the "Best Of..." and you will see for yourself.

Happy hunting Popeye,

-Richard

Richard

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Also Popeye,

My credibility is also shown through other high ranking members telling you about me.

especially our senior members who have a great deal of understanding of, and experience with, women.
However you're attacking some of them is Oldest and respected members of these boards Richard gives excellent well thought out advice here.

I have nothing to gain by proving myself to you who has shown himself to be close-minded and combative, and you have nothing to gain by attacking an already established system blindly. As of now I won't be entertaining your nonsense farther so I bid you farewell buddy.

-Richard

>