LR 
Passions Ignited

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
According to The Pattern app, these last two days people might have noticed strong physical and mental attractions to others. I can confirm that was in fact the case.

To truly tell this story, we must begin on Friday night, with this journal entry. Specifically girl #1. Though talking with her was smooth, it wasn't too good (an observation I would later learn was due to my uncalibrated cerebralness in a bar venue).

And my night on Friday continues relatively uneventfully.

As I awaken on Saturday, I feel the signs of a mild hangover, and prepare by drinking water, stretching, and trying to decide whether to stay at home or go out approaching. My decision was based on potentially resting to prepare for a late night out, but ultimately, the beautiful weather, and an innate urge to explore convinces me to leave my apartment.

I decide to dress in a casually formal attire. Dark blue jeans, an orange t shirt, with a grey blazer, on black chelsea boots, with a black bracelet. I spy myself in the mirror, and my weight loss is quite noticeable. Slowly but surely, my baseline attractiveness grows, and I can feel the knee-jerk reactions women give me become more and more warm. A combination of TRE, undoing exercises, and COTN have improved my baseline to the point where I almost don't need to warm up, and I have almost no tension. I'm truly relaxed. This has allowed me to begin to focus on improving my primal instincts, and to visualize women as the sexual creatures that they are.

I do two approaches on my walk, before meeting the girl this LR is about.

As I'm walking, I decide to pass by a nearby park, to listen to an audiobook and potentially have a meet-smooth using that. Lo and behold, I see this tall, beautiful black girl walking a dog across the street from me (this will be my first experience with a black girl). She's dressed in workout attire, and minimal make-up. She's beautiful, great facial symmetry, and a wonderfully curvy body. Let's call her Serendipity. It's the same girl from Friday night, but without all the distractions and wildcards of a nightgame venue. I don't know if she'll remember me. So I opt for a lower risk strategy of trying to open her via looking at her dog, and pretending not to notice who I'm talking to.

Me: Hey... you have a very cute dog
Serendipity: Oh hey you
Me: Hello... I recognize you, we met at a bar yesterday?
Serendipity: Yeah we did
Me: You know, I don't think I caught your name last night
Serendipity: Me neither, I'm Serendipity
Me: Kvothe... it's good to see you again. I've never heard that name before, it's very unique. What is it?
Her: It's <X African ethnicity>
Me: Very cool. Are you out just walking your dog today?
Serendipity: It's actually my friend's dog, I'm just taking him around for a bit. What about you?
Me: Nice... well, I thought it was such a beautiful day, that I wanted to sit around in the park, and enjoy listening to a nice audiobook
Serendipity: That sounds nice
Me: Yeah, do you read?
Serendipity: I do, but I prefer physical books
Me: Me too, I've made an exception for this one book though... The author writes so beautifully, and so poetically, that I just had to absorb it again via a new medium
Serendipity: I totally get that

We discuss the books for a few minutes, while I use a descriptive adjectives to really immerse her in the feeling of enjoying a book, and truly being transported into your own imagination. We share some books that we read, and she offers some background into her interests and hobbies along the way.

Me: Hey listen, if you're just walking the dog, why don't you come and sit with me for a little and we can talk more
Serendipity: I actually need to bring him home right now... But I'm free for some time after, I can meet you after I take him home
Me: Sure thing, I'll go find a nice space for us to sit. Let me grab your number so we can find each other easily

So I grab her number, and the insta-date is set. She goes to pick up a coffee and messages me that there's a line, so I go to meet her at the coffee store. She picks up the tab for my drink, and we decide to sit at the table right outside. We're seated close to each other, where our legs touch for the majority of the time, and still feels very intimate.

We start discussing things that are more intense, and stimulating. Discussions of travel (she'd go to Dubai), and I mention I'd go to Brazil. I bring up how different cultures showcase courtship in different ways, with people in warmer climates generally being more open, touchy, and dominant. She describes some of her upbringing, how she travels a lot. It feels very liminal, as if the outside world has disappeared. She touches my legs at points, and I visualize sexual things happening between the two of us as we talk, increasing my sexual vibe (hopefully). Soon, time has flown by, and we realize she's going to be late for the parties she is supposed to go to today. So we pack up, and we have a very close hug, and I hesitate before stepping away, not sure if I should go for a kiss, but ultimately choosing not to in order to keep some ambiguity. Because she doesn't live in the city, we suggest we should meet again when she's back, and continue this.

A little later, I talk with some seduction friends on what the best move forward is, and we decide that the correct move would be to booty call her or set up a late night hangout. Attraction was very clearly there, and striking before it expired would have been better than waiting. However, before that can occur, I receive a wondrous text message from Serendipity, asking me to join her as she goes to her parties. I may not be the most experienced, but I know when a girl is moving the world to make things work between us. I accept, and walk to meet her.

I am a little worried about coming across as a provider, but I figure that displaying non-judgmental frames, winning her friends over, and emphasizing the importance of dynamite beginnings with new connections instead of taking it slow will help me avoid that.

A separate note here. Unbeknownst to me at this time she has been messaging her friends all about me, and was asking them if she could invite me to join her at the party. She also looks me up on LinkedIn and apparently heavily stalks me. So I guess I made a strong impression.

I meet her at the place she is staying. She's dressed in a floral silk dress, unbuttoned to reveal cleavage and bra. She's wearing makeup now, though it's plain to me, that the makeup is unnecessary.

I do make a somewhat sexual kind of line here.

Me: Thanks for inviting me to join you
Her: Of course
Me: I feel... like you are the right person... to do something impulsive with

We start walking, and I try to keep up some mild conversation for this transition. She discusses that she has ADHD, and we spend a lot of time talking about this and how it affects perceptions of reality. As we walk, there's lot of incidental touch, as we bump into each other.

As we reach the venue for the first party, a random slob passes by and cat calls Serendipity for her cleavage-baring dress. I make comments about how disgusting some men can be, and will return to this topic every once in a while.

As we enter the venue, we walk around, and don't find the hosts, so I go and buy us a drink. In this louder venue, we get closer together, and it's more touch, with her touching me a lot. I can feel through her dress that she is not wearing any underwear. At this point, I am nearly certain that we will end up in bed together tonight, so the only thing I need to do is make sure she feels allowed and empowered to do so.

We spend some time upstairs, just talking and me leading her and letting her talk for the most part. Eventually we find out her friends are downstairs. Because it is dark, I grab her hand and hold it down the stairs. At the bottom, she doesn't let go of my hand.

I end up meeting a lot of her friends, and just focus on demonstrating warmth, and talking to them and trying to be discreet with Serendipity, while still maintaining a subtle level of sexual contact with her. Subtle enough that she feels it, but that her friends won't notice.

She brings me to meet her very close childhood friends, and we all end up at a table together. This conversation actually has a lot of eye-opening information, and leads to some really interesting discussions. One thing, is that these people are very, very sexually open. They are actively rooting for their friends to hook up with others, and appear genuinely happy to see their friends have those opportunities. The close friend tells me she only dates bisexual men, as she feels that men who have some femininity to them are much more attractive. It feels like this group has a large sexual undercurrent, and as I have never been in a group like that, I maintain caution, but eventually realize that everyone is operating this way and remaining normal, so that's what I should do too.

Around this point, Serendipity really starts demonstrating her interest in me, verbally.

Serendipity: You know, when I first talked to you yesterday, my friends and I were all trying to meet other men. Like when we talked to you, I felt you were kind of a hippie. You were talking so philosophically... honestly if you'd been acting more like a caveman, I might have been more likely to talk to you longer
Me: Mhmm <no negative energy displayed here, but I gestured as if I wanted her to keep going>
Serendipity: Sometimes you just want a guy who will last the night, and nothing more after that... You're different
Me: I totally get that. Sometimes you just want something physical, and that's totally normal. But I've found, in my dating experience, the best experiences I've had are the ones... that start out with firecrackers, and an abundance of passion... Rather than taking it slow, and potentially missing out on something, causing you a regret that may last a lifetime
Serendipity: That's true, but I think that has its own drawbacks, almost like a crime of passion sort of thing

In the same thread, I also bring up the difference between nice guys and bad boys, contrasting them, and then setting myself up as a distinct category separate and better from both.

Serendipity: And then when I met you today, everything just felt so much better. I think I just had to meet you in the daytime. You're amazing boyfriend material... Not saying I want that with you, but yeah...
Me: That's really interesting you say that... I've noticed in my friend's dating experience that they say a lot of similar stuff about the guys they meet... And that bad boys are infinitely more preferable than a nice guy
Serendipity: Oh my god, 100%. With those nice guys, you can tell they're just being platonic with underlying reasons, at least the assholes you know what they're about and they're honest about it
Me: Mhmm... what's fascinating, is that what is attractive about the bad boy, is that there's an element of danger there... which is interesting, because there actually is a third kind of man out there... but he's the rarest of them all... He makes you feel the same level of excitement, but with a level of trust, where you can allow yourself to truly surrender to your own desires, without fear of judgement
Serendipity: Oh my god, yes. That's like 0.5% of guys. I think you're in that category though

Due to her level of interest, and the level of openness her friends display, when I notice the friends exit the area, giving us some space alone, I kiss her, and there's a small make out before I pull back first. She's extremely open to it, but I pull back as I notice that it looks like friends are about to make their way back to us.

About this time, one of her friends has become too drunk, so we get her a cab. Serendipity gives me some amount of money and I venmo another guy the same money so they can get a hotel room. I basically do nothing, but everyone is super thankful to me.

After this, we head out to venue number 2.

The walk to the second venue is much more physical than the walk to the first venue. I do want to stress I wouldn't have done this, if I hadn't been nearly 100% certain that we were going to end up in bed together at the end of the night. The entire feeling of meeting would not have been complete without it. I knew with certainty we were going to end up lovers, and wanted to keep the level of sexual attraction high, without triggering auto-rejection in her, or a lack of anticipation. While this is risky, as making out removes tension, here I felt it building tension, as we both knew it was leading to something more. I also want to emphasize it was not constant making out, it was small doses here and there.

Anyway, we reach the second venue, and the people here are all very interesting. A wide variety of different types of people. To speed up something that I would learn later on, these people are incredibly sex positive. There are sex workers, female doms, gay people, poly-enthusiasts. The entire party has an even larger sexual undercurrent than the previous one. It was enlightening in many ways.

I can be pretty charming socially when I need to be. And Serendipity has been spiking my value up in her texts (unknown to me) so winning over the friends, and displaying nonjudgemental frames is fairly simple. There is one conversation I have with one of her friends in particular. This girl is a poly-enthusiast, and was discussing how she used to go to sex parties, and broke up with very powerful man because he didn't respect her. I compliment this and spike up her narc traits, admiring her value in herself, and drive for independence and free-spiritedness (I also am in genuine respect to her for this).

Serendipity at one point really starts pushing the interaction forward. What I realize after is that she knows these people are all sex positive, and also is aware that I am being extra cautious and discrete because I don't know that. So she pushes the interaction forward. Asking me to sit so she can sit on my lap, in the middle of the party, cuddling up next to me at various points when she doesn't have to talk to others.

I have on pretty funny conversation here.

<Some friend gives a compliment to Serendipity's ass>
Serendipity: <To me> You haven't even noticed my ass huh
Me: <while having my hand on her ass> Me? I never look at a girl's ass, it's absolutely disgusting for guys to do that <with a sly smile>. I mean looking at asses is disgusting, not that your ass is disgusting
Serendipity: <laughs and snuggles up even closer to me>

The party continues like this, and Serendipity and I build a tighter and tighter bubble, only occasionally exiting as others gently enter the space, before leaving. Think of it like a bubble where people enter without breaking the surface tension of the bubble, and then leave without breaking it as well. In the end it just increases the "it's on" vibe between Serendipity and I.

Some time after midnight, I invite Serendipity home with me. I had previously seeded the pull by describing recent artwork I had bought.

Me: Remember that artwork I was telling you I had bought?
Serendipity: Yeah
Me: After meeting your friends, I REALLY think you'll like this piece. Why don't we get out of here and I'll show it to you?
Serendipity: That's a good segway. You just want to invite me home though, right?
Me: <Pause> Yes. Let's get the fuck out of here
Serendipity: Ok, I want to :)

And so we say goodbyes and leave. Truly strange seeing all these people be very happy for us, knowing we're on our way to have sex lol. I guess some environments are really just more comfortable with intimacy.

On the way back, we run into one of Serendipity's friends. She's mildly drunk, and is by herself. We talk for a bit, and I suggest we walk this friend back to the party, so she gets there safely. Again, I'm not worried about not getting sex here. I am resolutely certain it will happen, and like an iceberg moving across land, the amount of time it takes does not matter, as I can tell it does not matter for Serendipity either.

She actually really feels an attraction spike from this action from me. I think I build social frame and emotional stimulation much better than sexual arousal, but I think this action really cemented a feeling in her that I thought she was special (which I did, because she is funny, beautiful, and smart). And I wasn't just with her for sex.

Anyway, we get some quick food before making it to my apartment. She irritates a group of guys, who call her a bitch (thanks guys). They also make stabs at me, but I just give them a look and a chuckle, and completely dismiss them.

We get back to my apartment, and I put the food down, and let her get mildly comfortable, and then I escalate hard. Very animalistic. Ramming her against walls and exploring her body with ever more urgency. I'm correct in that she's not wearing panties.

I work on my foreplay, ensuring that I give her an amazing time. I eat her out for a bit and she comes to a climax via that. First orgasm I've given a girl, so that was nice. She's incredibly wet right now. Incredibly wet. Her pussy feels like a slip-n-side. It's amazing. I'm very vocal while fucking, saying dirty things, and she is very into it as well. It truly makes the sex so much more incredible. We're both ravaging horn dogs for each other, absolutely lost in the moment with ourselves.

We fuck for a little bit, I don't cum, but I have a great time and let her know that. Pillow talk is very nice and sweet. She's a very sensual, feminine girl, and we talk about many small and big things. She is curious about whether I'd date girls like her, and I answer truthfully that I couldn't date a girl who wasn't like her. The qualities I name to this are independence, feistiness, non-clinginess, and a strong affinity to doing things on their own. I think this sets a good frame of what qualities I like, while also having her now going to start demonstrating these as we see each other again.

As time passes, it approaches 4AM, and we both are exhausted. It's been a long day, and she asks if I want her to stay or if I want her to leave. I tell her I'm more than happy for her to stay, but that if she does, I'm extremely unlikely to get any sleep. As a result, she ends up leaving and we share some more tender moments before we part ways.

I expect to see this girl again (planning to in 20 min or so again). She's flying to DC tomorrow, so I think it will be nice to have a semi-consistent person who is gorgeous and incredibly attracted to me, in a capacity where we can't see each other often. Will force me to keep approaching. At the same time, I need to control this well. As I've already met most of her friends, keeping this relationship casual will be more difficult. Though I expect that I could probably just tell her I want to keep it casual and she'd understand. Better to do that non-verbally through my actions I think.

I'll add analytical notes here as I think of them.

I had previously noted that my level of interest was much higher than I would normally go. But one thing worth considering is that relative to the social context she is usually in, I was quite indirect. This is a social group that is wildly sexual, and here I come holding myself back and pulling back first on most escalations, until we're fully isolated. Just something I thought important to note there.

Also, it was very fun to have someone with whom the seduction truly felt cooperative. She set her own chase frames, setting me up as very clearly being the one being chased. Mentioning how she was seducing me, and was very attuned to how I felt towards her and her friends. By displaying extreme non-judgmental frames, and displaying genuine warmth and acceptance, I really set myself up here for her to seduce herself.

Along with setting really good non-judgmental frames, I think what really sold her on me was our almost fortuitous meeting conditions. It was very much a stars aligning kind of vibe (which I did milk), and as the girl has a good grasp of astrology, I think she felt even more strongly about me as a result.

As usual, if any of my analysis, or assertions, or actions seemed wrong, or could have been improved by taking a different course of action, please let me know.

Last edited:

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Congrats on the lay, Kvothe :)
As usual, if any of my analysis, or assertions, or actions seemed wrong, or could have been improved by taking a different course of action, please let me know.
sure :)
Attraction was very clearly there, and striking before it expired would have been better than waiting. However, before that can occur, I receive a wondrous text message from Serendipity, asking me to join her as she goes to her parties. I may not be the most experienced, but I know when a girl is moving the world to make things work between us.
Serendipity at one point really starts pushing the interaction forward. What I realize after is that she knows these people are all sex positive, and also is aware that I am being extra cautious and discrete because I don't know that. So she pushes the interaction forward. Asking me to sit so she can sit on my lap, in the middle of the party, cuddling up next to me at various points when she doesn't have to talk to others.
lol it really doesn't get more DTF than this!

That aside, I want to highlight (in case you just brush over it. Don't see you mention it in your analytical notes) the excellent feedback she was very gracious of for giving you. That might inspire you to really push things forward. Be less shy. And be more honest about your intentions (banged in spite of (due to strong physical attraction), not because of) in future outings. For had it not been for this serendipitous second encounter, you'd not have had the opportunity to lay this wonderful girl.
Serendipity: You know, when I first talked to you yesterday, my friends and I were all trying to meet other men. Like when we talked to you, I felt you were kind of a hippie. You were talking so philosophically... honestly if you'd been acting more like a caveman, I might have been more likely to talk to you longer
Serendipity: With those nice guys, you can tell they're just being platonic with underlying reasons, at least the assholes you know what they're about and they're honest about it
Me: After meeting your friends, I REALLY think you'll like this piece. Why don't we get out of here and I'll show it to you?
Serendipity: That's a good segway. You just want to invite me home though, right?

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Velasco

Oh absolutely, I should add a section of analysis on that, but I totally agree. It’s amazing and fortuitous to get such honest feedback in such a helpful way.

It proves I’m not being calibrated in the right way at night 100%.

Great note, thank you!

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Congrats on the lay, Kvothe :)

sure :)

lol it really doesn't get more DTF than this!

That aside, I want to highlight (in case you just brush over it. Don't see you mention it in your analytical notes) the excellent feedback she was very gracious of for giving you. That might inspire you to really push things forward. Be less shy. And be more honest about your intentions (banged in spite of (due to strong physical attraction), not because of) in future outings. For had it not been for this serendipitous second encounter, you'd not have had the opportunity to lay this wonderful girl.

^ this!

kvothe, your not cumming, is going to skyrocket her attraction btw.... Is it me or did you notice as well black girls can be extra wet down there... Good job Bro!

Lofty

Modern Human
Modern Human
It is not a matter of directness it is a matter of perception and escalating the vibe. Glow explained this to me before:
Atm Youre running actions mashine-gun-style not connecting. Which is normal so no worries. and great work. but Spend you time on the part after the opener. aka after your opener - try to feel and connect with her and respond to her vibe as this is real pacing with your whole being. Hint: for me this starts before even opening her. pacing is more than saying i understand or praphrasing. Entails attitude and vibe pacing, bl speed of movements, pace of speech and breatthing etc. and based on that you secondly have to be able to shift gears instead of running scripts. eg when girls are wild you wanna shift into an energy of grabbing the world by the horns type to lead their feisty energies, then transferring them into sexual.
I believe that Kvothe is correct by intuiting a calibration mistake in his original approach, one that was not a result of his burgeoning indirect skillset but rather by not correctly assessing the state of the girl at this time. After all, sometimes all it takes is a cool gaze, crisp fundamentals, and a bevy of sexual projection to unravel the nice and wet possibilities before us.

Remaining indirect and electing for robust strategies such as sex talk - especially given the sexual liberation of Serendipity - perhaps would have opened the door for the lay right then and there while remaining risk-averse and in a powerful position of influence.

Nonetheless, a lay is a lay, and we continue to field-test as skilled seducers do with sights towards the mastery-oriented approach built by the bricks of our own referential experiences. Kvothe has been an inspiration to many around the forum for doing this consistently and hats-off to him for a well-deserved tango under the sheets.

Devilicious

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
A delight to read. So happy for you - your persistance has been paying off in spades, and it's beginning to shine through!

A true Kingkiller in the making. Here's to all the Felurian's that await :)

-Dev

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
A delight to read. So happy for you - your persistance has been paying off in spades, and it's beginning to shine through!

A true Kingkiller in the making. Here's to all the Felurian's that await :)

-Dev
I think I love you for this comment.

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
^ this!

kvothe, your not cumming, is going to skyrocket her attraction btw.... Is it me or did you notice as well black girls can be extra wet down there... Good job Bro!
She was ridiculously wet. I loved it.

It is not a matter of directness it is a matter of perception and escalating the vibe. Glow explained this to me before:

I believe that Kvothe is correct by intuiting a calibration mistake in his original approach, one that was not a result of his burgeoning indirect skillset but rather by not correctly assessing the state of the girl at this time. After all, sometimes all it takes is a cool gaze, crisp fundamentals, and a bevy of sexual projection to unravel the nice and wet possibilities before us.

Remaining indirect and electing for robust strategies such as sex talk - especially given the sexual liberation of Serendipity - perhaps would have opened the door for the lay right then and there while remaining risk-averse and in a powerful position of influence.
Yeah, to expand on my point, I totally agree that her feedback was invaluable. It's a gift to get feedback so useful and from the source itself in an honest way. The way forward is to calibrate to the girl and her state at the moment, this is what I am missing, and will require concerted, deliberate effort to achieve better results. Thanks for verbalizing the nuance in your response.

>