Pickup when she's with another man

Henry

Space Monkey
space monkey
How do you approach picking up a girl that's alone with another man? I've encountered a few situations during day game where a girl (of legal age) is e.g. in the mall with her father/brother/cousin/male friend. I've also encountered situations at clubs/bars where a 10/10 is chatting to another guy and wondered how one might steal her from him. Do you just go for her and completely ignore the other guy? Or where in the process do you acknowledge him? Any tips would be welcome

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
It's probably one of the most anxiety provoking ballsy approaches you can do... Or was for me see least.

Obviously easier if it's her dad or brother or clearly platonic (though platonic guys can be white knights and cock block you).

If it's daygame you prob want to acknowledge the guy and show some respect if it's her brother, father, friend. One way to do that is get an indicator of interest from the girl first and then that's a green light to approach the group and address the guy and get his thumbs up "hey Im not sure your relation to this beautiful specimen but she caught my eye and if it's cool would love to talk with her for a minute"

That's best for obvious family relation tho. It can backfire and the guy tells you to fuck off.

In night game you can be more disrespectful/gangster. The way I was taught to approach girls with guys is interrupt a conversation and assert social dominance making the other guy look weak. Just approach and talk to her like you never even noticed the other guy and if it comes up pretend you notice him and be polite and move back to conversation of the girl.

Keep the guy in your peripherals and if you see any major shoulder movement then address the physical confrontation.

There's def other ways to do it and this way is the most extreme but it's pretty gangster if you do it and just start flirting with some girl and get her enjoying it and the other guy buzzez off.

Supreme dominance and you can bet that girl thinks your God if you pull it off.

Works best if it's a guy you can tell she didn't come with.

I almost pulled it off with a smoking babe once and managed to blow the guy out, hook and move the girl, but the guy came back and was aggressively trying to tool me and threatening to fight me.. this was too much for the girl and she bounced while I handled the guy.

He never threw a punch tho and ended up backing down but did manage to lose me the girl.

Another time I did this to a girl with her boyfriend and the guy just got super frustrated and walked away like he was about to cry. Me and that girl had a fun convo before he dragged her away possessively.

Fun times, try it out.

hotsauce

Space Monkey
space monkey
Chase sent out a step-by-step guide in an email a few weeks baq

Got it 6/4

Last edited:

Henry

Space Monkey
space monkey
It's probably one of the most anxiety provoking ballsy approaches you can do... Or was for me see least.

Obviously easier if it's her dad or brother or clearly platonic (though platonic guys can be white knights and cock block you).

If it's daygame you prob want to acknowledge the guy and show some respect if it's her brother, father, friend. One way to do that is get an indicator of interest from the girl first and then that's a green light to approach the group and address the guy and get his thumbs up "hey Im not sure your relation to this beautiful specimen but she caught my eye and if it's cool would love to talk with her for a minute"

That's best for obvious family relation tho. It can backfire and the guy tells you to fuck off.

In night game you can be more disrespectful/gangster. The way I was taught to approach girls with guys is interrupt a conversation and assert social dominance making the other guy look weak. Just approach and talk to her like you never even noticed the other guy and if it comes up pretend you notice him and be polite and move back to conversation of the girl.

Keep the guy in your peripherals and if you see any major shoulder movement then address the physical confrontation.

There's def other ways to do it and this way is the most extreme but it's pretty gangster if you do it and just start flirting with some girl and get her enjoying it and the other guy buzzez off.

Supreme dominance and you can bet that girl thinks your God if you pull it off.

Works best if it's a guy you can tell she didn't come with.

I almost pulled it off with a smoking babe once and managed to blow the guy out, hook and move the girl, but the guy came back and was aggressively trying to tool me and threatening to fight me.. this was too much for the girl and she bounced while I handled the guy.

He never threw a punch tho and ended up backing down but did manage to lose me the girl.

Another time I did this to a girl with her boyfriend and the guy just got super frustrated and walked away like he was about to cry. Me and that girl had a fun convo before he dragged her away possessively.

Fun times, try it out.
Shots mate, will definitely give the gangster approach a try. If it fails, it'll be a good story to tell.

blazerfury

Space Monkey
space monkey
From my experience, amogging is tough man. Don't do it. Can leave to personal problems.

>