"Play a Game" and Get Her Phone Turned Off

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Klimax has a thread over in General asking for the best ways to get a girl's phone turned off.

Here's one I quite like. It's simple to do, and it works very well.

You have to know a game you can play with her. It doesn't have to be involved. It can be one of these:

Before you get into it, you tell her "I want to play a game with you. It's a very cool game. It's going to tell me all about your secret thoughts and personality. You'll like it a lot. Before we get into it, I need your undivided attention. No wandering eyes. No wandering ears. I need you looking at me, and focused. Does that sound fun?"

She'll say yes.

You'll ask her "Do you want to play this game?"

She'll get excited and say yes!

And you'll say "Okay. Then I need you to move a little closer."

Have her move closer to you.

Then tell her "And I need you to turn your phone off. Not silent; it has to be off."

Then wait for her to do it.

Then start the game.

The neat thing is, because these games are so absorbing, she is often going to not think of her phone for some time after you've played it.

The really screen-addicted girls will go to turn their phones on right away once the game is done (or the ones who have another appointment right after you and need to check their messages). You can protest, if you like, "Aw, don't turn it on! We were having a great time! Away from all the stuff Silicon Valley manufactured to hook you in."

A lot of girls won't remember to turn it on for a long time. Some may leave it off the rest of the date.

Note: it's fairly important you do the yes-ladder and compliance ladder here. These let you build yeses and compliance up to the point where a girl who maybe is hooked into having her phone always on will be willing enough to turn it off. If you skip the ladders and go straight to "I want to play a game with you, so turn your phone off" you get a much lower success rate.

Like a magic show, much of the effectiveness of the trick here is in the buildup to the trick.

Enjoy!

Chase

ljrozz69

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thank you for this Chase!

Seems fun and quite effective, althought it may take a bit of time to learn how to use it as I have to learn first one of those routines.

Will give feedback when I'll try it out!

Best,
Klimax

>