LR  POB's cold approach journal – entry 007 – Having fun on the new years (plus some tinder lays)

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
What’s up my friends! Is everything good so far on this new year? Hope you’re already crushing your goals in 2020!!!

I’m working like never before, but things are moving forward in a way I’ve never expected. I think I’m gonna crush all my financial goals till mid-June, which is more than I could expect – but less than what I want to achieve! We should be always grateful; but never satisfied!

Anyway, to the topic at hand. This year I decided to go to my parents house by the coast. We kind of switched: they stayed at my place in São Paulo, and I went with a friend to Guarujá, which is a nice but very packed island at this time of the year.

Anyway, we arrived there on december 27th. This friend of mine happens to be an old wing-man from previous party years. Back then we had a trio that had the only purpose of wreck havoc on São Paulo’s night! Yep, we had a run of four to five months where it was not unusual to see us doing double. even triple kisses, or fucking in our cars at 6am while a small audience formed around to watch LOL.

But I digress. As I sold my car one year ago (by the way, one of the best decisions of my adult life), we were forced to go to the coast by bus. Not the best ride but, whatever, It took us there.

Day 01, December 27th
We did the basics: a quick trip to the gym, then the supermarket, and off we went to bed to prepare for the new day ahead. But first I did what I always do when I go to the beach: installed tinder and payed for the gold feature to get a boost. Yes, I know, I don’t like it either…but it is fast and it works.

Day 02, December 28th
I woke up really early and started to work on my new website (these days I cannot sleep past 7am). My friend looked like he was gonna stay in bed forever, so after I finished it I took off to the beach to enjoy that beautiful sunny day. It was hot, but not scorching hot, and the beach was not too packed yet. Book in my hand, phones in my ears, soon enough I was relaxing and enjoying my own company while studying business.

After a while he arrived and we stayed for some hours chatting about life and enjoying cold beers. Some hours passed and we decided to come back, hit our condo’s pool and have lunch. I already had a prospect from Tinder willing to meet me at night, but I didn’t want to bail on him. Soon enough he said there was a large group of friends staying at the next beach. They were calling for us. “Let’s go!”.

We arrived at the beach, but they were already leaving to go back to the house. “You guys wanna join us on an evening barbecue by the pool?”. “Yeah, for sure!”.

I pretty much knew everybody from this group, except two or three girls that I barely made conversation on our previous encounters. Most of the women had boyfriends, but this cute single asian chick was looking at me – and even touched my arm when we were leaving the sand. Mmmmm, let’s keep that in mind shall we?

After a while everybody gathered by the pool at the house. As I was sweaty and feeling hot as hell, I didn’t have to think much to get in there. People were drinking non-stop. I don’t mind really, but I’m not like that anymore (it’s been a while, thank god). Anyway, after everybody ate, everybody got scattered around the pool and inside the house (some were already feeling sick because of the booze and the drugs). I was fine, enjoying the nice water temperature and talking to everyone who was close to me.

Cute Asian chick was inside the waters too, and we were going back and forth on out little touching and talking. It all started pretty social, although at that point I knew something was “on”. I didn’t force anything because all of her friends were close by (social pressure is a thing in those situations). So I waited, doing this dance with her for maybe an hour. She was using a nice bikini that showed some of her curves (she leans on the thick feminine side – not fat, but definitely not slim). I don’t mind: I love to get my hands full with a nice pair of legs and a big butt, specially when they are Asian.

Some moments later, it was just me and her inside the pool. We hugged, went to a darker corner and kissed passionately inside the water. I had a huge insta boner…she felt it but did not back off at all! People noticed we were making out – my friends made some funny remarks – but we didn’t care. Temperature was rising inside the water: she pressed her body against mine and put her hand inside my speedo, touching my hard cock and gently stroking it. I slowly put my finger inside her to feel her cunt…it was already soaked. All with the utmost discretion; nobody knew we were playing like that.
Logistics were fucked up: the house was packed, my friend was already hammered and unable to drive and I could not pull her straight to my place. So I decided to ask her to take walk with me on the beach. If only I knew…

We found a quiet spot to sit, more make outs ensued, and we started to talk. Here and there I used some sex talk, but very lightly as we were touching each others intimate parts just minutes before LOL. After maybe 90 minutes, I convinced her to come and sleep with me. We went back to her house, but my friend was totally wasted! Fuck my life!

I still tried to pull, but my friend was beginning to cause some trouble, so I had to cancel my evening love plans and take care of him. We said our goodbyes and off I went with my wasted friend. Inside the car he was already strange, but once we got into the house he exploded out of nowhere. Drunk guy explosion is the worst kind of drama anyone can endure, so we almost began a fist fight….at two fucking am! He was drunk and pissed, but I was worried: he wanted to take off and drive 100km back to his place in that shitty state! Insane! After trying to convince him to change his mind, I got pissed, said “Fuck it, just fucking go out and die motherfucker”, gave him the car keys and went to bed. “You can die alone douchebag, I don’t care LOL.”

day 03, December 29th
Next day I woke up and there was another couple at my house: my brother’s sister-in-law and her husband, both of whom I already knew. Told them story from the previous night and they couldn’t believe it, hahaha. I said: “Really don’t know what to do now: we both have tickets to this big new years party at the club…he took off with the car, left the house full of booze that I won’t drink and left me without a ride that we both rented”. What a mess.
Anyway, they asked me if I would like to go with them to the beach to meet some friends. I had nothing better to do so I went along. At the beach there were five chicks and a dude. Dude was super nice, we hit it off right at the start. Chicks were not great physically speaking – the exception was a smoking hot blond who looked awesome on her tiny yellowish bikini. I tried to pick her attention (caught her checking me twice behind my sunglasses), but soon enough she got a call from her boyfriend and left. Damn, the beach sure got bland after that.

But life is cool my friends: asian chick texted me at that same moment! I explained what happened with our mutual friend’s odd night outburst. She was shocked of course. She asked me to come again to their house to talk and have fun.“Of course”. At night I went there, stayed for a bit to greet everybody, then wasted no time and took her to walk with me. I said: “I need to put something on my skin, it’s really burning right now!”. “Yeah, lets go to a drugstore and figure it out”.

That time I was prepared! We went to the drugstore, I got what I needed (she even helped me put the lotion on my back). As we kept walking, we were slowly getting closer to my place. “Let’s go up and drink something cold under the fan! City is too crowded and it’s too hot out here.”. “Yeah, let’s do it!”.
Once we got inside, the other couple was already there. She was lying in the living room taking a nap and he was drinking beer and eating snacks at the porch. We greeted him, but it was getting late so they went to bed leaving us alone. I turned off the lights and we started to make out in the living room. I gently kissed her neck, her chin, and slowly got under and under her chin close to her cleavage. She protested a bit, so I backed off. After more kissing, I tried again and more resistance. I completely pulled back and laid on the couch. I was already shirtless. In less than a minute she was lying on top of me, kissing my neck and chest. I picked her up, put her on the top of the couch – facing me – and pulled one breast out. No protest this time…she moaned like a wild cat. I tried to take her skirt off: “Not here!”. “Let’s go upstairs”.

“I don’t cum with oral” she said. I went down and made her cum four times with my tongue. She was ecstatic. We made sweet love until very late, she got an uber and went back to her house (sadly she had to go the next day). We are still seeing each other occasionally.

day 04, December 30th
Not much to add here: just went to the gym early, took a walk at the beach and worked till late afternoon. At tinder things were starting to heat up! This super cute brunette was staying very close to my place. I asked her out and she replied “Yes, can you come here and pick me up? I know nothing about this city or it’s beaches.“.”Yeah, I’ll go, no problem. Gimme your full adress.”

At 8pm we met and boy, she was better than her pictures showed. A nice feminine body with medium boobs and a big round butt. Yummy!
We walked on the sand for maybe 20 minutes, enjoying the beautiful night breze and the great view of the city – plus some peace from the mob of tourists. “Lets go sit a bit on those benches”. “Ok, lets go”.

We sat and talked about a lot of things, our hands already entangled. I was messing with her hair, she was playing with my stone necklace. There was a great sexual vibe between us. When the moment was right, I struck hard with Teevester’s 8 orgasm routine. Can’t go wrong with that one…she was instantly hooked!

After a little more talking, I looked straight in her eyes and asked this on a soft but steady voice: “It’s getting late so I want to go now….you should come and sleep with me”. She got a bit shocked, but recomposed and said “sure, let’s go”. The whole way we walked holding hands. As soon as we got up to my place, I started to kiss and undress her. What a nice body she had: kissed her tits with passion, got down on her cunt and licked every drop of juice out of it. She got super excited and started to lick my body too. “Put on that condom, I want you inside me!”. Condom…condom…..oh fuck! My last condom was used with cute asian chick the night before. Holy fuck, gotta be kidding me!

“Babe, I need to go out and buy some. Was not expecting us to be like this tonight.” She laughed a bit and said “Ok”. I continued: “Let’s sleep for awhile, as soon as I’m awake I’ll go out and buy them”. “Ok, no problem”. We slept hugging and feeling each others bodies.

day 05, December 31th
As soon as the sun was out I went to the closest shop, bought the damn condoms and got back into our room. She was already awake and waiting. No licking, no kissing, no foreplay, I just went straight inside her cunt with my hard cock. I was letting it all out, my damn animal side, and she was fucking loving it! She kept looking at us pleasing each other in the mirror behind the bedroom door. Holy shit, the last day of the year was already going smooth with a cute babe beneath me moaning and taking my cock. Life is good for sure.

Took her back to her place and went straight to the gym for the last day of training. My cousin did arrive the night before, so I went straight to him and asked if he wanted to come along for the night’s party. “Of course I do, let’s go!”. That’s the right attitude my friends!
We got everything prepared beforehand, ate a nice home cooked dinner and put on our clothes. My cousin was wearing a very casual but nice beach shorts with a bright shirt. I went with a different style: khakis trousers, brownish timberland boots and a very light cotton shirt that left a generous male cleavage to show my stone necklace and tease the chicks.

At 21:30 we went out, but the city was so crowded that it took 25 minutes for our uber to arrive!!! Damn! Once we got there, a lot of confusion was forming on the line outside: there was another party going on at the same place. I made quick acquaintance with the bodyguards and asked for directions. It took us a good 15 minute wait until we could figure out where our entrance was.

The place was full, but not too full, which was nice. I did a quick run through the space to get a grip of dynamics and pick the best spots to get drinks, talk, isolate and disappear (if you are not familiar with the concept of “shadowing” in nightgame, please read this). The club was small but had a nice vibe…plus some good-looking chicks too!

My cousin went outside for a smoke, so we fetched some drinks (mine were non-alcoholic) and stayed outside just chatting and feeling the place. Soon enough the countdown started: 10, 9, 8 ,7…..and boom, hello 2020!!! What a great year this is gonna be!!!

We kept talking for a while and catching up on his life (it’s been a while since we both been together). Not a lot of time passed before a group of chicks came and positioned themselves right beside us. There were three or four of them, and I could’ve have opened, but something weird happened right at that moment.

Before we went out to the party, I talked on the phone with my pole dancer MLTR, who was traveling with her mom. We are getting really close, so after that conversation I quickly realized my NRE is super strong for this woman! No, I don’t have oneitis for her, god forbid. My actions and frame are always the same, no matter what! But I kept thinking about her non-stop (which is perfectly fine when you really like someone): although that small moment killed my mood to approach. Fuck, I needed to move around and clear my head.

I decided to go to the dancefloor and dance a bit to not think about her anymore. The floor was not too big but it was already packed: it was really hot inside! I positioned myself close to an air-conditioning opening where I could see everyone. A group of three chicks came close to me, so I pointed to the cutest one – “come and stay here” – waving my hand for her to see I was feeling the heat too. I danced, she danced and the whole group danced around us treating me as I was part of the team. I began to feel better, but I saw no opening to start a conversation with them, so we stayed on our dance trance for a while. More people got inside and I was feeling kind of sick because of the heat, so I went for a drink at the closest bar and got outside again.

My cousin was nowhere to be seen, so I decided to disappear for a while and use a dark quiet corner to gather myself and catch my breath (remember: shadowing). After maybe five minutes a HB05 came to me and we started a conversation. Apparently her friend had also disappeared with a guy, so she was alone too. We got into a nice conversation but we still stayed in the shadows. Once her friend came back with the guy, I decided to move us out of the shadow and show everybody a bit of a social vibe. Minutes passed and soon a group of four positioned themselves pretty close to us. One of them approached us and said something that I could not hear, so I decided to trade groups and jump to this new one. We started to talk and I quickly grabbed the frame of the conversation to talk about what I wanted (relationships and sex LOL). None of those chicks were super hot, but one of them caught my eye with a great pair of legs (she was probably a HB07). We stayed like that for a while, talking and laughing, when two girls came close to us, The ball was finally rolling!!!

I opened them with something I could not remember, and soon they were mixed with the original group too. It was me inside a group of six chicks, all of them giving me attention. My social momentum was booming! More chicks came close, the group of four called it a night, but I still had four chicks around me, with three more doubles close by. It was the right time to pull!!!

Thing is, my friends, our hearts are tricky. None of them were uber hot, and I realized I was feeling super picky because of my MLTR and some recent hot chicks I banged. So time went on, and on, I just talked to everybody, had fun being social, but hours passed, I started to feel tired and my desire to pull completely vanished. It was also still a small reflex of that damn NRE (really don’t like to feel that way). Well fellas, I tried…it was time to call it a night.

day 06, January 1st
Maybe I slept three or four hours that night, don’t know, but I got up super early!!! Work, work work up untill 9am, then I decided to hit tinder again. My sarging drive was back to normal, so I decided I was gonna fuck someone hot on the first day of 2020!

One of the best prospects I had was this hot 34yo blonde who was giving me some trouble before, but got super excited when I asked her to come meet me at the beach and take a walk by the ocean. She didn’t live too close, but I went out to meet her walking by the sand with my feet inside the water and a gentle ocean breeze in my face. We were talking through whatsapp the whole time, although she didn’t know how to send her location to me (◔_◔).

Well, after a while we finally met. And my luck was still great: she had a beautiful body, better than her pictures showed! Great legs, big natural breasts and a tiny bikini that showed her awesome ass. Man, I was eating her with my eyes (thx Chilli Beans, your shades are awesome LOL).

After the first greetings we began to walk together and talk. I was constantly checking her body, looking at her boobs, stomach and ass. She was sure nice to look at. It was a pleasant morning, but as noon approached the air temperature began to rise. We stopped and I asked her to rub some sun blocking on my back, She obliged, and I did the same for her. After a while it was already becoming too hot, so we decided to stop by a coconut stand, seat and drink something cold. Our conversation slowly began to shift towards relationships and sex – I had my finger in it, of course! She was kinda closed at first, but soon we were openly discussing our sexual preferences. Our vibe was becoming super sexual!

We took of, walked on the sand and kissed passionately with our feet inside the ocean. “It’s too hot and crowded, let’s go to the pool.”. No protest, she just came along. On the pool we got inside the water and started to kiss again. I felt her warm body and boobs, her gentle kiss with those soft lips and her nice ass in my hands as I was grabbing her and putting her on my lap cowboy style. Maybe an hour passed, our sexual desire growing like crazy. I told her we should go up, and we did. Took her bikini off, felt her warm breasts in my hands. She grabbed my cock really tight…so tight she almost hurt me. I picked her up and tossed her in my bed, took at least a minute for myself to admire her naked body! Condom was on, sex was fantastic, I even unlocked some of her small sexual fears (oral and sideways), made her cum several times, felt her taste in my mouth. It was the perfect afternoon to start my year!

We said our goodbyes, she went home but we saw each other the next day too! We are still in touch.

So there you have it gents: a great end of 2019 and a great start of 2020!!!
Peace and out.

~POB

>