Prep - Optimistic about 1st date success - what next?

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
Okay, so here's a question.

Might be jumping the gun a bit, but it'd be good to know anyway.

So, date on Saturday night (hope I've not just jinxed it)

Let's say it all goes well.

This chick, 35, great figure, pretty, blonde, Eastern European (obviously).

I get the impression she would be very talented.

She's well put together, dresses well, obviously takes care of herself, I thought she was at least 5 years younger than she is, very much enjoyed and participated enthusiastically in the courtship ritual earlier in the week and subsequent text sess, is confident, didn't seem phased by being approached. Smokes a vape (small detail, dunno if that means anything)

So should things go as planned, I could well be in for the night of my life (I've definitely jinxed it now!).

All seems to me that she is a likely candidate for multiple, multiple orgasms, and could be the first recruit to my upcoming girl band, the FWBs.

So my questions for the scholarly gents of girlschase are these...

1. What is the next move after the Sunday morning sex (most likely at my place). I mean what do I do? Take her for breakfast? Kick her out? What?

2. How to transition from 1st date success to casual sex buddies

3. What are the rules to make sure I don't become the boyfriend and be the cool guy who fucks her
every so often (how often is ideal?) I think I've probably positioned myself as cool fuck boy so far

4. Anything else I need to know?

I await your insight with anticipation

Last edited:

topcat

Modern Human
Modern Human
You’re asking how to run before you can walk.

Your only goal should be to run a good date and ask her home. This girl is not the goal.

Your aim should be to get enough girls on dates, ask them home, fuck up enough, and get to the point that dates and asking girls home becomes a breeze.

This chick is just practice. Expect to fumble. Be glad if you don’t.

Sex and how to keep a girl - worry about that when you’ve consistently got girls coming home with you but sealing the deal is a tangible problem.

One problem at a time.

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
You’re asking how to run before you can walk.

Your only goal should be to run a good date and ask her home. This girl is not the goal.

Your aim should be to get enough girls on dates, ask them home, fuck up enough, and get to the point that dates and asking girls home becomes a breeze.

This chick is just practice. Expect to fumble. Be glad if you don’t.

Sex and how to keep a girl - worry about that when you’ve consistently got girls coming home with you but sealing the deal is a tangible problem.

One problem at a time.

Hey dude,

Thanks for replying. I appreciate it.
Fair enough, yeah, point taken, I understand.

I'm just enthusiastic (that's one word for it!).
Big dreams of a better tomorrow
I'm sure you get it (the question is, will I ever get it? well, that's why I'm here)

Realize I've got a long way to go before I'm the indisputable leader of the gang.

As I'm sure you tell from the timing of this reply (very late, Saturday night), things didn't go, quite, according to my nefarious plan.

Don't know if this is the right place to showcase all the gory details of the date

It'll take me a while to compose tonight's masterpiece, but I'll fire it in below (if only I'd managed that tonight!)

if it's not then tell me where to post and I'll copy-paste it to the correct location.

Trigger warning - UK reference coming up!

I doubt the international audience will get it, but as I'm sure you've noticed by now, I'm frequently wrong!

It's Saturday night so it's time for Match of the Day.

Maybe Gary Lineker and Alan Shearer can tell me how I could've banged it in the net.

Hopefully, Mark Lawrenson won't chime in - he's a miserable bastard!
I know he's not on MOTD much these days, but he always seemed to moan about being in Rio di Janeiro or Barcelona getting paid to watch football.

Anyway, highlight reel to follow. Cue The Lightning Seeds playing The Life of Riley!

btw, this chick is fucking stunning - she's a bicycle kick from 30 yards out that flies into the top corner.
I think if I managed to get goal of the week here, you guys would be proud!

Hopefully I haven't nutmegged myself.

Last edited:

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
The set up
Date was originally to be saturady night. On friday she is out with gfs to celebrate one of their b'days
i text hello at lunvh to begin the sedution

hi
did your frind have a good birthday

yes, she did indeed

good i'm glad
her last year of her 20's
needs to go out with a bang!

she apologises and asks to meet in afternoon, the girl gang are out for more b'day party fun tonight

i play it cool

she says she has to go at 5:30, is that okay or if not can we do tomorrow instead

i continue to play it cool

so it's on for 3:30 at the park in town

i get there

she texts to say she's running a few mins late (women eh?)

her - on my way, but will be a few mins late
me - Can't wait
her - ok
her ha ha :)

she turned up a few mins later - looking hot as fuck - a good sign i thought

The girl

35, dental nurse from Lithuania, hot as fuck! - Sunglasses, Jeans, low cut sleeveless black girltop thing, open top (?) girlshoes, red painted toenails (got an eye for detail, me, she was wearing a nice watch too, had a handbag, y’know, had all the girlstuff), 5ft 7 (?) very slighty taller than me, and hot as fuck! Did I mention that’s she’s hot as fuck, yep, she’s hot as fuck!

The guy

Cool dude, sunglasses (see, told you I was cool), dark navy jean shorts, red t-shirt (I read, I know about red stuff), grey vans, grey ankle socks, black watch - PS - clothes fit well, I’m looking good, Chanel de Blue cologne, yes Chanel

The setting

Busy Park near city centre, hot day (for Scotland) 20 degrees C - so shorts and sunglasses weather, Saturday afternoon

The date

Met at park - I give her a hug to say hi, and say we should get a coffee and an ice cream and stay here. I say it’s a beautiful day to spend with a beautiful lady. She liked that.

Overall theme

Me being talkative, asking her stuff about herself, her being very talkative, asks stuff about me.

She laughs a lot, I’m very funny.

She seems to be impressed that I know lots about stuff

Deeper dive into themes

I tell her the things I know about Lithuania (Baltic country, indy from USSR in 1990 - not sure of exact year, their football team play in green etc) she says, wow you’ve done your homework, I say no, I haven’t at all, I just know lots of useless information about random things, I’m great at pub quizzes

I tease her throughout about being ‘fancy’ because she likes the finer things in life - she enjoys this

I take several opportunities to make flirty remarks, there is defo lots of sexy talk in the air- examples below

She knows she’s hot - this is a topic of conversation - she says she can eat whatever she likes and it has no effect, all her friends are jealous, says she has good genes, I say, well you look very good in those jeans - she laughs and seems to find this outrageous, but is obviously loving it.

She tells me about a beach in Lithuania, near where she grew up, says there are loads of beautiful women in bikinis there and then says to me “you would love it there!”

Figure I’ve successfully framed myself as fuck boy and not boyfriend guy (I need to learn more about the whole frame thing - led to believe it’s important, but dont think I quite understand exactly what it is yet tbh - the persona and image you’re presenting???)

We talk about alcohol - I tell her I’m getting into wine - story about ordering lots of wine online and have lots of bottles at home, but can’t drink them myself, maybe she could help me - she’s like “back at your flat?” I plan to revisit this at a future date - obv can’t today becuz of the birthday party (not Nick Cave’s old band in Oz - no-one will get this reference)

She says during alcohol talk that she likes Guiness - well, I grew up in Northern Ireland so I love Guinness - I do big silly overreaction “wow, I love you!” and give her a big hug - she seems to enjoy this, and I talk about me liking Guinness and a mildly amusing story about this, seems to go down well, like a good pint of the black stuff!

She goes to smoke, asks if I am having one too - I say, wow you’re a very bad girl for trying to get me to smoke, that’s terrible - she laughs

There is a lot of this type of chat - she is totally loving it and laughs a lot, looks at me like she can’t believe I said that to her, a lot.

Also, she’s caught customers (patients? I dunno) at work checking out her ass when going up the stairs behind her - of course they do, it looks amazing! - Obviously, I run with this and she loves it.

She knows I’m a fun guy

Talk of yoga, so I get up (in busy park) and show her my yoga skills - I am unskilled in the art of yoga evidently, she laughs, we talk more yoga

Also, she maybe thinks I’m a bad boy

There is the smell of marijuana in the air - I smoke roll your own cigs, she also smokes - she smells the Cypress Hill theme tune, and asks is that me? I say, no I don’t know anyone to get any here.

My friendship with Snoop Dogg comes up again a little bit later on

Both have lots of fun, no dull moments

Themes of conversation

Travel, family, past relationships, alcohol, work, places she’d like to visit in Edinburgh, exercise, her interests, hopes and dreams, and more.

Mostly about her, 70/30 - she does ask me questions about myself (she’s not rude)

I tell her what I know about these local hotspots and take opportunity to suggest that we should go to these places together - not asking if she’d like to go, but saying we should go there together with the no question assumption that we will be seeing each other again

She thought it was cool I was in a band - I say well we weren’t very good so I never became a rock star - (it’s a lie, we were amazing!) do I pay guitar she asks - very badly I joke (I’m mediocre, not ‘very bad’ for anyone who’s interested), she thinks this is funny - obviously, she expects some Joe Satriani if get the chance to serenade her.

She asks have I been married. Been no relationship chat so far, she starts it with this - I say I’m almost divorced, small explanation to her, no gory details, just split last year, wasn’t working out - I ask if she’ been married - she’d been engaged but, in her words, ran away, becuz guy got super weird. We talk about that for a while.

She suggests that I’ve had lots of girlfriends since my split with the ex, I say oh yes, models, actresses, pop stars, and maybe even a dental nurse - seems to go down well (let’s hope she does!)

Asks me if I got to the gym? Good sign - I don’t look like a gym guy, but have been doing pushups, I told her, plus shoulders look good, t-shirt was worn today to show that off - maybe it worked.

Some early tests that I passed with aplomb

She didn’t want ice cream - that’s cool with me, and transition this to talk of well best not to eat some bad sugar stuff when you’re on a date with a dental nurse - cue laughs and her telling me some stuff about bad sugar stuff

She goes to pay for the coffees, I tell her no, she asks are you sure, I say, yeah, I can stretch to a few coffees (all cool like)

Park area, looking for place to sit - she says did I not bring a blanket to sit on (I have kanken rucksack with me) - I make ridiculous “oh no, I can’t believe I didn’t being a blanket” and make joke of the whole thing, she laughs

I seem to pass the girl-tests unphased

The end

5:40 ish, I suggest that the date ends because she has to go meet her friend for tonights b’day celebrations

We get up to go and to find a bin put out empty coffee cups in, she menions our first contact and that the first thisg I ever said to her was “is there a bin round here” this apparently threw here at the time (that was my intention, glad to know it worked - I say well you look like the sort of person who would know where all the good bins are - she does not find this funny at all and is highly offended and storms off in a huff, lol, don’t be daft, she find this hilarious and laughs a lot, I riff on this for more laughs

we walk down busy high street to where we would have to part ways - walk takes 10 mins - me being funny, flirty, her laughing and looking super hot, whilst loser guys on street check out her fantastic figure, pretty face and amazing ass and look at me with envy in their eyes.

During walk she mentions that her dad was meant to move to Edinburgh and she had originally intended to move to another place where he now lives, but they ended up swapping round - I said maybe if that hadn’t the case I’d have been going out with him this afternoon - she enthusiastically agrees (an odd reaction) - I think that maybe she misunderstood and thought I was suggesting that when her dad comes to town, the three of us go out somewhere. Could be wrong but I think that’s what went down

Also, finishing with a bang - lots of callbacks to earlier funnies to keep the laughter track rolling

End of the road - we have to part ways after laughing all the way down the road - busy street city centre

I’m all like, oh no that’s rubbish, you have to go, ask her if she had a good time, she says she did (I think she did too), I tell her I had a good time too,

I ask what her b’day girls friiends name is, Ingrida she replies, I say, well wish Ingrida a happy birthday from me, she says she will

I give her a hug, tell her I want another one, and then have a third - I say this is great, I could this all day, she laughs again

I say that she needs to that way, I’m going to go this way, but I’ll be very lonely (in a funny way, not like a saddo).

So she walks up the street whilst I check out her amazing ass and go “fuck me” to myself. I then walk off into the distance, and say things “jesus fucking christ, wow, well fuck me, that seems to go really well, fuck me, she’s fucking gorgeous, wow, fuck me man, holy fuck, how did I manage that, jesus, wow, shes’ super fucking hot, fuck me, and wow, I would fuck the shit out of her“

Total touch point count

5 hugs, one hand held while I helped her get up a hilly part of park (how chivalrous of me)

Then… (oh dear, there’s a then)

I don’t know if this was a bad idea or what. But here’s my thinking.

Twice during the date, she asked me what I was doing later on this evening. We know she’s out with the birthday gang. I said both times I had no plans, might look for something to go to, music stuff maybe, might go out for a walk because I don’t like sitting at home and often go out for a walk in the town at night - she likes walking too, we talked about this earlier.

So… I thought, hmmmm. I’m maybe going out for a walk in the town tonight, she knows I may do this, she knows that is a normal thing for me to do. She asked me twice what I was doing that night, and I thought things had gone very well indeed.

The plan

Nip home, get shower, put on jeans, shirt, jacket, nice sneakers (not going out on the town boots, but walking about the town sneakers), Paco Rabanne Invictus (good party boy scent - yeah Party Boy from Jackass! Remember him? Chris Pontius!!! Snappy dresser and lord of the dance) worked out the timing - so 10pm, text to say hi, ask about the birthday girl, say wish her a happy birthday from me

Hoping for reply to effect of - thanks Anrdew, she is having a great time, what are you doing, so I’d be on a walk listening to Guns n Roses on my headphones (she’s form Lithuania - Axl and Co are gonna be 1. heard of and 2. thought of as pretty cool there - it’s what I do anyway, and she knows that I smoke my cigarette with style. Appetite for Destruction btw, not Use Your Illusion 1 - Use Your Illusion 2 is much better than 1 - Debate… there is no debate. I like some of the Spaghetti Incident too - New Rose, Down on the Farm, Raw Power, Aint it Fun, that’s it though) - maybe she asks where am I, I’d be in city centre - obv hoping to get an invite to bar, where I’d have replied, great, you could buy me a pint of Guinness

At bar plan would be make a fuss of birthday girl, but obv my baby is top dog, basically be fun cool guy, and get the girl gang onside so I don’t have an vag owners as a cock block

Thoughts guys - Good idea, terrible idea, what are you thinking you idiot!

Anyway, it went down like this…

22:01 Me - Hi Gerda
22:05 Me - How's the birthday girl

and that's it!

Bit of an anti-climax really - for you guys and for me

Issues

I have no clue how to escalate and go for kiss and more

Felt that busy high street in city centre wasn’t really the place for it, and not sure if we are there yet

Sunglasses worn by both didn’t help with eye fucking - she wore hers throughout - as did I, plan was to match her with the sunnies and change to regular specs if she got rid of her shades - sun stayed out so no dice

Next steps

Andrew has another terrible idea - it’s almost as if he doesn’t want to get her pussy juice all over his face

She’s got the day off tomorrow, evidently nothing planned as Sunday was suggested as date day. she is pretty indestructible hangover wise, probs up early for a Sunday, the weather will be good, she mentioned not having been able to go to any museum/art gallery things - she likes them, I like that stuff too, I’ve been to them before - I can’t show off and be funny and learn about history and art at the same time, maybe even get to touch her bum

Look for opportunities to re-introduce the wine sharing at my place scenario

Options

might get a reply to anti-climactic text convo

or could instigate again

Words to effect of - hope last night was good, fancy going to museum today?

Good idea?

Bad idea?

I have no idea!

Last edited:

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
no reponse eh?

from her or from you guys.

Gonna text her and beg for sex.

no, that's definitely a bad idea, even I know that

I could pull a Weinstein and beg and demand at the same time!

No, I have far too much respect for her and for myself for that (ie. any)

I'll text - no, thats wrong
Okay, I'll not then - no, that's wrong too
This is like being married again.

Okay, how's this - text her, suggest Sunday afternoon art gallery pre-sex (yeah right, that'll happen) meet up, be all cool like.

Wait...

Do the text thing, yeah

Actually be cool, and not care what happens one way or the other

Head into town to talk to girls and not waste time focusing on one girl.

Even though she is genuinely, really fucking hot like seriously, she's fucking ridiculously hot and I have no idea how I managed to get to her to even talk to me in the first place, let alone meet me again, and keep her entertained for 2 hours.
I would destroy her if I got the chance, jesus

I let you know what happens, I know you don't care, but this is my new therapy!

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Dude I think you've got a great fundamental attitude, I can tell you're the kind of guy that girls will vibe and have fun with, and that's probably the most important pre requisite for getting good at game. If you keep developing your technique, you'll go a hell of a long way!

I'd just caution on managing your state, it's great to be emotional and energetic but just be careful not to ever let a girl feel like you're needy, like you are 100% focused on her and banging her and can't stop for a minute.

The reality is that smooth game is spontaneous but also well-controlled. A smooth player is cool, stays cool, is focused but also chill and relaxed, desirous but also willing to let go. He doesn't need women, but likes to play with them in and out of bed. But he's also got his own thing, his own stuff going on, his own reality that sustains him.

If you keep getting that experience, and work on developing both your energy and your self control, there's nothing that will stop you.

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
So, went outside, drank a coffee, had a smoke, had a think

Here’s the plan

Book 2 tickets for the art gallery and send this text

Hey

Booked 2 tickets for the national gallery at 3pm today

Let me know if you want to come

Psychological warfare!

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
so, no reply and it’s 1pm.

C’est la vie

Well, it’s Sunday - the day of rest, but not for the wicked!

Going to head into town and see if I can pickup something to eat

Might get some lunch too!

Aesthetics

Snazzy polo shirt: red, white, and blue - I’m all for Scottish independence so it doesn’t align with my political stance, but it does have red on it, and I’m more into getting laid atm than political posturing

Navy hoody (it’s Sunday remember, so keeping it casual), jeans, black vans, oh, and stripey socks too!

Todays scent: Bleu de Chanel - a nasal yin to my optical yang

Soundtrack will be the best of Use Your Illusion - so some of 1 and most of 2. I’ll listen to that whilst I use my delusion! Words are cool.

Might throw in some Metallica as well, early stuff obv! - Gotta love that Hetfield downstroke Armageddon!

Got some Mudhoney on the go at the mo to get me in the mood - sliding in and out of grace, sweet young thing aint sweet no more, suck you dry - sets a nice romantic mood! All classics!

Will no doubt report back on today’s epic failure later on!

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Orgasmatron dude! Catalogue of errors leading to a scarcity mindset (you've put her on a pedestal mentally making her the prize, this has lead to over investment on a mental level and resulted in cheap tactics that fundamentally is chasing)

Huge error texting her when she's out with her friends in a nightclub environment. There's a lot of chaos, a lot of emotions and a lot of distractions. Ultimately it's best if she engages the messaging when she's in one of these environments, you messaging her can be overlooked. It was a weekend, you should have had plans or been busy not pinging her on a hope and dream with very little investment from her previously.

After no response, at a basic level you should go 24hrs radio silence before messaging again. There's exceptions and ways to handle this, non of which you applied. Due to texting her late 24 hrs takes you to Sunday night - huge caveat it's a bank holiday - you should have plans, she might have plans and rather than a casual Sunday night/Monday morning ping "hope you had a great weekend" this should be delayed to Monday night/Tuesday morning. Due to a bad messaging strategy on Saturday night on a bank holiday your best bet is to engage on the Monday evening.

You've now stacked up negative compliance and pushed/chased into a meet up. You've rewarded her lack of compliance with a date offer.... this should have been a ping for a soft close before going for a hard close, make her earn it or at the very least test the waters before throwing in your offers.

Love the scents (invictus and bleu de channel I use a lot), love the tunes (GnR and Metallica) - you need to be cool, do the text thing in a cool persistent way and meet more girls so you're not focused on this one. Keep at it dude!

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
Dude I think you've got a great fundamental attitude, I can tell you're the kind of guy that girls will vibe and have fun with, and that's probably the most important pre requisite for getting good at game. If you keep developing your technique, you'll go a hell of a long way!

I'd just caution on managing your state, it's great to be emotional and energetic but just be careful not to ever let a girl feel like you're needy, like you are 100% focused on her and banging her and can't stop for a minute.

The reality is that smooth game is spontaneous but also well-controlled. A smooth player is cool, stays cool, is focused but also chill and relaxed, desirous but also willing to let go. He doesn't need women, but likes to play with them in and out of bed. But he's also got his own thing, his own stuff going on, his own reality that sustains him.

If you keep getting that experience, and work on developing both your energy and your self control, there's nothing that will stop you.
Thanks dude.

Appreciate your words of encouragement.

I only do it for the fans y'know, not the money or the groupies.
I have fundamental mindset issues to sort out obv.

Cheers dude

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
@Orgasmatron dude! Catalogue of errors leading to a scarcity mindset (you've put her on a pedestal mentally making her the prize, this has lead to over investment on a mental level and resulted in cheap tactics that fundamentally is chasing)

Huge error texting her when she's out with her friends in a nightclub environment. There's a lot of chaos, a lot of emotions and a lot of distractions. Ultimately it's best if she engages the messaging when she's in one of these environments, you messaging her can be overlooked. It was a weekend, you should have had plans or been busy not pinging her on a hope and dream with very little investment from her previously.

After no response, at a basic level you should go 24hrs radio silence before messaging again. There's exceptions and ways to handle this, non of which you applied. Due to texting her late 24 hrs takes you to Sunday night - huge caveat it's a bank holiday - you should have plans, she might have plans and rather than a casual Sunday night/Monday morning ping "hope you had a great weekend" this should be delayed to Monday night/Tuesday morning. Due to a bad messaging strategy on Saturday night on a bank holiday your best bet is to engage on the Monday evening.

You've now stacked up negative compliance and pushed/chased into a meet up. You've rewarded her lack of compliance with a date offer.... this should have been a ping for a soft close before going for a hard close, make her earn it or at the very least test the waters before throwing in your offers.

Love the scents (invictus and bleu de channel I use a lot), love the tunes (GnR and Metallica) - you need to be cool, do the text thing in a cool persistent way and meet more girls so you're not focused on this one. Keep at it dude!
Hey man,

That is fantastic feedback!

I clearly have a fundamental minset issue to address, I think I'm getting there, this helps a lot!

Thank you so much

Wil digest this later so I can level up!

Cool, I see you are a fellow man of culture!

I also like Prada L' homme for work and Dolce and Gabana The One to give that special lady in your life a thrill on date night.

Got some samples for the fancy stuff to try out, but think some are a bit pricey for my meagre pay packet.

Thanks dude

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
More thoughts.

Re Pedistal

Yes. You're absolutely right. I totally put her on a pedestal.

Sure, she's super hot, pretty cool, and fun to hang with.

But that should just be the standard, so nothing special about her

Ha ha, you guys are great!

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
Update

Just got a reply

Hey Andrew. Sorry but I'm busy today.

So correct response is to give her the cold shoulder for a few days. Yes?

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
So now I'm giving a chick the silent treatment.

The worm has turned

As I said earlier: Psychological warfare!

This is fun!

Some Metallica to celebrate!
Master of Puppets

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
Update

Just got a reply

Hey Andrew. Sorry but I'm busy today.

So correct response is to give her the cold shoulder for a few days. Yes?
@Orgasmatron dude! You've got options here

1) radio silence until Monday evening/Tuesday morning
2) that's cool, maybe another time (emphasis on maybe)
3) that's cool

Most dudes don't handle rejection well, going quiet for a while is a better alternative though being really cool is usually much better. The reason being if she decides to engage again the last message is much better than reminding her that she rejected you. It also shows you're not butt hurt about it and unfazed which makes you look better. If you do respond, you do it on your terms. This is a good example of maybe another time, it half puts the ball on her because maybe there won't be another time.

I don't rate her message highly so I'd be less interested in a really good follow up. It reads of low investment because there's no alternative. "I'm really busy today, but I'm free Tuesday!" Is really the message you want because there's investment but you can only work with what you've got.

Not to get into the whole timing your responses thing, you shouldn't wait to text at specific times it should suit you. The take longer to reply concept is great training wheels but has caveats and nuances where you can/should reply faster occasionally. That's another topic altogether...

Where I'm going with this is it's close to the proposed meeting time, if you're able to reply now it appears you had no takers for your offer and you're readily available.

I'd recommend reading the articles on handling rejection and flakes. It will explain the whole concept and give good text examples for how to follow up.

Due to the timing and your past precedent I'd go silent until Monday evening/Tuesday morning. A cool warm message will reset your frame and check her interest

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
@Orgasmatron dude! You've got options here

1) radio silence until Monday evening/Tuesday morning
2) that's cool, maybe another time (emphasis on maybe)
3) that's cool

Most dudes don't handle rejection well, going quiet for a while is a better alternative though being really cool is usually much better. The reason being if she decides to engage again the last message is much better than reminding her that she rejected you. It also shows you're not butt hurt about it and unfazed which makes you look better. If you do respond, you do it on your terms. This is a good example of maybe another time, it half puts the ball on her because maybe there won't be another time.

I don't rate her message highly so I'd be less interested in a really good follow up. It reads of low investment because there's no alternative. "I'm really busy today, but I'm free Tuesday!" Is really the message you want because there's investment but you can only work with what you've got.

Not to get into the whole timing your responses thing, you shouldn't wait to text at specific times it should suit you. The take longer to reply concept is great training wheels but has caveats and nuances where you can/should reply faster occasionally. That's another topic altogether...

Where I'm going with this is it's close to the proposed meeting time, if you're able to reply now it appears you had no takers for your offer and you're readily available.

I'd recommend reading the articles on handling rejection and flakes. It will explain the whole concept and give good text examples for how to follow up.

Due to the timing and your past precedent I'd go silent until Monday evening/Tuesday morning. A cool warm message will reset your frame and check her interest
Wow. That's amazing.

I'm going to stay under the radar until Tuesday morning then.
I think she might be off work on Monday, so let's let her stew for a bit.

Plus, Mondays are super busy for me at work and I think I got a touch of food poisoning from a turkey sandwich I had for lunch. I'll swing by the park though, see if anything looks good.

So I'm just going to go home and chill.

I'll read up on the articles you've suggested. Got lots of reading to do now.

Thanks dude!

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
Saw something good in the park!

Sexy blonde in black fetish outfit doing a photo shoot. I watched for a bit with a big smile on my face and called out to her "that's the best thing I've seen all day!" She laughed and I gave her a wave.

Nobody else in the park seemed interested.
What's wrong with these people?

Anyway, not feeling very well so I'm going home to lie down for a bit.

It's the Sisters of Mercy for the way home if anyone's interested

Temple of Love, Mother Russia (not quite Lithuania, but close enough!)

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
new realisation

this is a lifestyle choice.

it's not about how many notches you can get on your bedpost so you can brag to the boys at the golf club.

the effects of developing these skills and changing mindset will enhance all aspects of life

a true paradigm shift!

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
example
just had nice chat with cool neighbor girl
on same page as each other with outlook on life and relationships and other stuff
suggested going to pub with her and her bf, who also seems cool
not trying to bang her or anything, just think she's a cool person I'd like to be friends with
she got my number this time, lol

would never have done that before

making friends in new city, yay!

Orgasmatron

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey @Fluxcapacitor
A cool warm message will reset your frame and check her interest

an idea to help reset frame

So plan is to text in morning (10am?)

its a nice sunny day, hope week is going good and you have a nice day type of thing

I'd been texting her on normal text

she's also on WhatsApp

id rather do WhatsApp anyway

send message on WhatsApp
message history is all clear

so no rejection message above my hope you're having a nice day WhatsApp what's up

good idea?

>