LR  Pretty Tatted Brunette Cums Her Mind Out

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So I messaged HBRocker from Thursday, I woke up around 1PM and shoot her an text, meanwhile I go make some other things like clean my appartment, take a shower, read some dumb shit online, whatever. I think I was going to the grocers buy some stuff to make drinks, but it's closed! I'm like wtf, this shit never closes. It's the first day of the year, a "holiday", but also it's fucking Saturday. Then I get home, and truth is, I'm getting kinda needy waiting for an answer, so I was like, whatever, if she doesn't wanna hang out, Imma hit the clubs again. Then I go online and start searching the clubs, and it seems EVERY SINGLE ONE is closed, like they had this New Year's Eve party on Friday, and now there's nothing for Saturday, you all fuck off to the beach, I suppose?

Eventually she responds, saying she just woke up (it was 4:30 PM), I suggest for her to come for drinks in my appartment, she says she totally would, if it wasn't for her friend... That fucking friend... lol. Anyway, she says they are going for the bohemian part of (down)town see if anything is open, I tell her even grocers are closed, but tell them to hit me up if there's something. Then she says they are at a little bar that's open there, so I'm like, I'm on my way.

I get there, and there she is, looking fine, even better than I remember. I go in to get some beer and pee, I come back and sit closer to my girl, she took off her shoes, some confortable black sandals, her feet looks delicious, like reaaaly sexy... I wouldn't say I got a feet fetish, but her feet looks good, she's got a red nail polish on her feet and hands, really big earings, no bra, just her colorful top and a nice black skirt. My type of girl, really, the apples on her face look so tasty I wanna bite them, geez. She says she's tired, apparently they were up until 11AM and woke up that time... So I let her rest her fine legs on me, I'm touch her legs and tights (even kiss a bit lol) this whole time as we're talking (mostly her friend talking a lot), we smoke and talk, then they ask me "where are my friends at".

I send a message to the boys in our group, I already had asked if anyone was up to go out today, before I knew the clubs were all closed, and both my wings from that night replied, so I knew they were on the line. Jesus boy (the "twin boy" from my journal) already asked where it was and how he would get there and stuff like that, so he was on his way, I told the girls that and I distracted them while he wouldn't come. My girl and I were kissing sometimes, mostly when her friend would leave to pee or get more beer, but we were running out of things to say and things were getting kinda stale.

Then finally our Jesus arrived, my boy came in, bought himself and the other girl some beer, and started talking to the friend... They are both very talkative, while me and my girl are more chill, her voice is really sexy, damn, she's into some 90's rock, grunge and britpop, has a lot of tattoos, one of them is some Oasis lyrics, she's a big fan apparently. Some guy pass us by asking for money to buy new strings for his guitar, my girl says she's gotta a thing for musicians, so she gives him some money, I told her before I played bass and she said she had a thing for bass players in specific. Some other homeless guy came in before and was really annoying us, I signaled with my eye for the guy that works there to help me with it, he basically told the guy to fuck off, later I bought some fries there and some other guys were asking if they were good, he was like to me, "tell them how great they are, he already had two!" (I had none lmao), i was like, yep, those a great, funny interactions this day, other than the annoying beggars (my girl told me she likes helping people, she's a sweetie).

Now it's night and the other two keep on talking and talking, I wanna leave already and get busy with my girl, but I don't even know what to do with those two, then out of the blue they start making out... Apparently, me and my girl went to the bathroom and he turned to her and made his move, that's my boy. After that, I'm like, yeah, now it's a closed deal, me and my girl are really making out a lot, I start getting hard, I'm like let's go to an afterparty at my place, she agrees, Jesus boy wants it as well, but the friend go get more beer... I'm like, ffs, let's get out already, but she was a cool girl and it was just another beer, so I chill a bit. I also end up knocking down an almost full "glass" (plastic?) of beer on my girl, she gets a bit mad at me, but she's chill, this also speeds things up as there was less beer to be drunk lol (it wasn't intentional though, I swear, otherwise I wouldn't had spilled it on my girl lol).

Finally we are leaving, I just ask them again if they wanna go after they finish the beer, they say yeah, Jesus boy now asks if his girl wanna go with him, she complies, I ask for an Uber, it takes a while but it comes. My girl doesn't put her seatbelt on so I'm like fuck it, we are gonna makeout but them she realises she needs to use her mask lol, I just keep my hands on her tights, suddenly I we see Jesus boy on his motorbike and the girl right in front of us. We arrive, we laugh a bit at how we arrived at exactly the same time, we get in. I put on some music, I tell them if they wanna change they can, but they don't wanna mess with my computer I think lol, I make a caipirinha with some jambu (some plant that makes your mouth kinda numb, like it feels funny, they put the extract on spirits here), my boy is asking me for me to join them, as "3 is not even". I get there and I realize shit is going down already, so I pass him the drink and just ask my girl, after kissing her, if she wanna go "sleep" in my room. She agrees.

She goes like "you sleep on the ground?", I'm like yep, and throw her in the mattress, we make out hard, I think it's better to close the door, so both couples get some privacy. It's kinda dark, but the curtains that lead to my balcony are open, so I get to see her in black and white. She's already naked and on top of me, rubbing her pussy against my shorts. I suck her tits like I want some milk, she has nice medium natural breasts, she then starts taking off my t-shirt, I take it off and start taking off the rest, she then suck my cock, pretty hard, but she's not a natural deepthroater like HBOcean, so I shove it a bit on her mouth, I can tell she loves choking on a dick... So much, when she stops, she sits on my dick and bounce a bit, I can tell she's already cumming, I go really hard on her, squeezing her tits and sucking her tongue, she cums... I was longing for some new pussy, and making this hot slut cum from my raw dick was really awesome.

We fuck some more, but I'm having trouble staying hard, for whatever reason, I ask her to turn on the lights to see her beautiful face, she looks fine, but she doesn't quite look like that magic princess I was seducing... Maybe the biggest problem was she wasn't really moaning that much, she would cover her own mouth while cumming not to make much of a sound, I took of her hand and put mine there instead... Also, it was really warm, I was sweating like a pig, I forgot my fan in the "living room", I wasn't going back there as we were taking quite a while and I thought they 100% would interrupt our sesh. Anyway, I would ask her if she wanted to cum more, and she would be like, hell yeah, so I started making oral, licking her clit and fingering her G spot, she came very easily, it was a joy to watch. I think I made her cum 2 times from oral, and 3 from penetration (I asked her afterwards how many times she came), she would say stuff like "fuck me hard" and shit, it was really dope, other than her not moaning much, though by the end she didn't care much anymore, can't resist that dick after all ;D

I still wanted to cum in her, I told her, she didn't like the idea of me cumming on her face or tits, probably because of our friends there, but she told me she wanted to swallow, so I was wanking it pretty hard... So much I started sweating even more, then I had trouble keeping hard, she was destroyed there, just looking at me with this kinda empty look on her face, I told her to get on her knees, stick her tongue and ass out, it was hot, but my tights were cramping and shit... Fucking her really took some effort, she told me to chill, so i just took it more slow, looked at her feet (she asked me if I was Tarantino with my feet fetish thing lol, I told her it wasn't that common for me, I just thought her feet were beautiful) and legs and face.. And eventually I came, I did a come hither with my hand, shoved it on her mouth, and she swallowed it all, felt better than with HBOcean, I was really relieved to cum. We cuddled a bit and stayed there for a while, she started kissing me, I started joking about my sperm in her mouth, it actually was a bit white on the side, where my cum dripped some...
I asked her if she enjoyed cumming 5 times in a row like a little slut, she said she loved it, she said something about marrying me, I was like, "oh, you wanna cum 5 times everyday then? can't get enough of this dick, huh?". I acted kinda nonchalant about not getting hard, but truth is I was really annoyed at it, though I still managed to make her cum until she couldn't anymore, so good job by me, I suppose. I asked her if she's gonna visit we she's back in town (she's graduating in med school in a nearby smaller city, she's my age) to cum more, she's like, yeahh, count on me.

Anyway, I told her I needed to drink some water, she was like, "oh, this means I gotta get dressed then"? I seemed like she was almost sleeping there lol (I asked her if she wanted to sleep there tonight, but she said nope, I think she was staying at her friend's), she just put on her panties, slid into her skirt and top, and was ready, looking just like before. We got out and Jesus boy was on the sofa with the friend, her legs were interwined in his body, but they were dressed and in a really chill pose. I asked if they wanted to eat something, the girls just wanted to go home sleep, so we all go down and wait for their Uber on the street. After they left, he told me it was really cool I invited him, I thanked him, because, honestly, without him, I don't know what I would have done with her friend lol, I still don't know if they fucked, but I think not, from what he told me, he managed to keep her busy for like 2 hours, I think, that was a real bro move.

Last edited:

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Smooth pull bro!

A pleasure to read. Girl sounds like she was succulent. Congrats on making her cum so many times.

So when you met her she was on ecstasy?

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Girl sounds like she was succulent.
Indeed she was ;D

So when you met her she was on ecstasy?
Yep, apparently, at least that's what she told me, she was giving me signs she was attracted at the club but kept disappearing, I thought her friend was pulling her away for some reason, turns out she was on E (never took it myself, but as far as I know it's an stimulant right? I guess that made her more "jumpy", like wanting to move all the time).
She's from another city and was like partying everyday until we finally fucked, I think her sleep deprivation actually helped her cum more, dunno though (also, seeing people get sexual in clubs and bars all those days probably got her super horny).
My other wing is an attourney and told me to be careful pulling girls in drugs, of course I was, but I think by the time I approached her she was more tired of partying so much than on the effect of the drugs...

She also told me she saw me making out with the girl before her and got mad, then I told her it was her fault, because she kept disappearing lol, we had a good laugh, but now I think she'll only be back here in April or something (good thing because it will keep me on my toes approaching for new girls)

Derek da man

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I acted kinda nonchalant about not getting hard, but truth is I was really annoyed at it,
It happens to all of us at sometime, often we can't explain why. Tiredness, lack of energy, being dehydrated, not enjoying the moment . . . the list goes on. Don't let it annoy you as this is likely to make it happen again or make it worse.

Good read thought - thanks

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
It happens to all of us at sometime, often we can't explain why... being dehydrated

Yeah, in the moment I just tried to relax and focus on her, if I got nervous about it, it would only get worse... I think you're into something about being dehydrated, this only happened to me twice, but both times I think I was drinking some alcohol and them stopped and hadn't drinked water for quite a while

>