Purposely Ignoring Signals = auto-rejection?

diegoC

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I can pretty easily pick up on girls signals (looking, coming near, walking by to break my focus on whatever, etc.). I usually play with elite eye contact so I don't "see" them. I'm kinda in my own world, focusing on something and then moving slowly to focus on other place.

I was wondering, if these girls are sending signals and I play like I don't see them and don't even look at them, do you think they could go to auto-rejection because I "failed" to notice them ("He doesn't look at me… fuck him, I really don't like him so much").

I guess this would be, to her, a guy who seems to have high attainability (not even noticing her) so… auto-rejection.

Cheers!

Flames

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Not usually, how it usually works is they'll try harder (upto a point) but then when you do notice them you have to go all out and move fast.

When I first played with EC I spent weeks altering timing, duration and intensity, then went all out and deliberately ignored ppl. Despite it being seemingly like not having used it in the first place you get entirely different results.
I think posture and body language has a lot to do with it, but without having someone following me its be hard to say what exactly the difference is.

In my experimence auto-rejection almost always comes from having made the initial move then not following it up by escalating.

diegoC

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Not usually, how it usually works is they'll try harder (upto a point) but then when you do notice them you have to go all out and move fast.

Yeah. I've notice this, for sure. They work harder. I think is good to make them want more badly for you to approach. But as you say, I think there might be a point where they might go to auto-rejection.

Flames

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Yes I suppose that would be Auto-rejection eventually if you kept doing it, but in that case you'd actually be rejecting them, as you would 'know' that they were 'making themselves available' or 'attracting your attention' and you were deliberately ignoring it, rather than accidentally ignoring it.

What your essentially doing is communicating non-verbally but the conversation is the same.

diegoC

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
What your essentially doing is communicating non-verbally but the conversation is the same.

Exactly.

Cheers!

>