Question regarding a kind of LDR

gringo90

Rookie
Rookie
I was in Colombia for several week's. I was on a date ended up going home with this girl. I escalated as much as possible but did everything but sex (she wasn't gonna have it). We went out again and I made a red line (Bad decision looking back) where either we are more than friends or nothing at all (as I said I have enough friends) and she chose the nothing at all. Did no contact for a week and a half. I messaged her day before I left and said hey I'm leaving colombia in the morning it would be nice to see you. So she wanted to see me and mentioned my massages are amazing so we ended up going out eating and she was all over me, kissing, blah blah.. Get back to my room we kiss, escalate then we fucked for a good half hour and I made her orgasm as many times until she couldn't take it anymore. Anyways its been maybe 1-2 weeks which since then she's told me she wants to take a break from her work/school to spend more time doing things (with me) and wants to go on a mini vacation which I booked and I am returning on the 14th of next month. She messages me almost daily asking for a kiss emoji or say something sweet to her, blah blah blah.. To mention, I am 26 she is 28 turning 29 (she is beautiful 9/10 in my books) she asked if thats a problem because of age I said no.. Anyways does this have expiration date on the sexual/non sexual chemistry as long as I keep texting distant but when we do text I give full attention for a little while flirting and putting in sexual innuendo's which I haven't gotten any neg responses yet. So thats question 1. Question 2, She is a very busy person working full time and studying for her masters degree at the same time while upper management in a large corporation. She knows I am back in the states on work but how can I keep things fresh like the day after we had sex (if I can?)?. Question 3, How can I build more attraction or keep it at a steady line or moving upward while I am far away? She has mentioned she wants to go on a vacation with just me, etc..

She still sends me kiss emoji's. Tells me how sexy I am, etc.. So I think I am doing good. I do some negs and push/pull but less now that I have bagged but I kept my consistency their to show I am not a hit and quit kinda person as I see potential in her (mostly her ambitions/views/values and frankly a great job heh).. Any input anyone?
Also if this counts for anything she isn't colombian she is chilean. (To add I think she is spying on me on WhatsApp.. Every time I log on she is on within 30 seconds to a minute, I will then exit and re open a few minutes later talking to someone else and check hers, yep back on.. So I was curious if this this was true so I got a app that said every time they log in and sure enough I log in and 9/10 times she came on for a minute or 9 out of 10 times I logged on and I exited and re-opened multiple times for testing to see if its consistent and yes. My phone was buzzing non stop..) But however she rarely initiates conversation or if she does its a "hows your day" or "baby" or a kiss emoji.. Or sometimes I let it go cold for 1 day and wait till I get a message and nothing so I innate.. Any input is appreciated. *Also keep in mind I see this girl as GF material (exceptions for when she flip flopped given the red line I presented, which I am unsure of what to think on that) Also I read chase's young 20's versus older 20's and she fits the model of the older 20's.

>