Reaching the hook point

Kvothe

Modern Human
Modern Human
I have trouble getting girls to hook. I'll open direct, and then ask them some questions about themselves, or try to make a cold read, but for the most part, the girl never hooks, and seems bored while talking to me. The only dates I've gotten so far have been from girls who were already interested in me, but I have a harder time with girls who are more neutral. How can I get these girls to hook faster and harder?

Thanks,
Kvothe

Last edited:

Bboy100

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm sure there are some things you can do covnversationally speaking to improve your chances. But I think the #1 mistake I see guys making are:

1. Talking to the wrong girls- If she busy or in a hurry, she's probably off doing something important. I'm not saying don't talk to her. But...just know that getting her attention for more than a few seconds will be dificult. Because she's doing something high priority atm.

2. Improve fundamentals- This one is a game changer. For me, the difference between being able to hook girls instantly and not being able to get the time of day from her after opening was the way I presented myself.

3. Humor helps a lot. If you know how to be funny without being tryhard, now would be a good time to do it. But this is more of a personal quirk than general advice. If you're not a genuinely funny/witty guy, don't try to do this cause it'll just look tryhard and backfire on you.

>