Reality Pacing

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This is a technique with perhaps even limitless sources of possibility for practical applications.

Now before we breeze past a barrage of examples let us discuss what you aim to accomplish. . . with a reality pace. Because perhaps there will be men who come to this forum and read this post. . . without having a prior knowledge of what social frame or reality pacing is. Or maybe you're relatively familiar with these already. . . because you've seen them discussed in past threads. To put it simply. Reality pacing is just a very effective way for you to transform how women perceive any social context and influence their perspectives while consistently inspiring compliant feelings in the girls you seduce.

Once you learn to combine this with mirror neurons and 'meeting smooth', women will consistently see you as real be in awe of you. But there are 2 requirements if you would like to walk the path towards using this technique competently. Or perhaps even become adept at it one day.

First you must realize there are limitless ways that you and anyone else can perceive reality because it is mutable. Worry not. . . if this statement doesn't quite sink in immediately. Because it'll gradually become easier for you to understand once we start looking at examples of this technique. And the more you learn to grasp the mutability of reality, the easier it gets to be more aware of those choices. . . which form your perceptions. So you can start making the type of choices that'll help you build engaging perspectives. The second thing to understand here. . . is your greatest frame-control asset for effective communication. . . is your own unique perspective. But its making a habit of self discipline by dedicating yourself to a sustained journey of growth as a modern renaissance man which lets you experience this reality of increased power and influence ability with ease. . . and more pleasurable ones like it.

Now lets have a look. . . at our first example of this technique today.

Hey, I just noticed something fascinating about this place.

Like have you ever wondered what makes coffee shops such a vital part of every city?

For some people it's mostly because these places. . . give you a chance to feel more relaxed. . . in between those busy hours you spend at work, school or running errands. What's more is coffee shops are so cozy and comfortable. . . that you can just. . . slip into this bubble where you find a deeper connection with yourself. . . as you sip your drink and read or listen to something you really enjoy.

This perspective is made up of just a handful of the abundance of ways one could perceive their experience from moment-to-moment in a coffee shop.

There are practice exercises that can lead you towards a stronger awareness of unique perspectives available. . . in the various contexts and circumstances you meet women. They could even nudge you closer to making discoveries such as these tomorrow. For example, if you head out to a coffee shop and simply observe. You'll notice how each of your five sense. . . are engaged in this venue. Make sure to also pay attention to the feelings of people around you in the coffee shop. So you can understand the drives that motivate scads of beautiful girls. . . in cities across the globe to gladly spend gargantuan amounts of their time. And money. . . visiting these places every day of the week. Then choose which of these discoveries to describe in your reality pace.

Hey, I've got to tell you something very important.

I'm quite jealous of your choice for a reading spot. While there are a good number of decent spots in this park. . . what I like about your choice here. . . is that perfect view of the majestic looking trees. The almost intoxicating feeling of warmth from the sun on your arms. . . and this cool breeze past your face.

Have you ever noticed how. . . the best way to LEARN ABOUT YOURSELF. . . is through meeting new people?

As you engage with a variety of ideas you start to become MORE aware of other parts of yourself. . . you that YOU REALLY LIKE. Sometimes things you don't like might pop up. But every now and then YOU DISCOVER a deeper. . . and almost hidden part of yourself. . . that you didn't even KNOW EXISTED.

Coming up with solid openers is a common challenge for many students of the game. But the solution is a lot more straight-forward. . . than you probably imagined. All you have to do make efforts to work harder and smarter to become aware of various social, sensory, and emotional motivations. . . that inspire human beings to get off their couch. . . and out into the world. Start off by searching and taking note of positive, interesting, or fulfilling aspects of each venue. These are your building blocks for creating insightful reality pace openers that'll consistently bring you to the hook point when you approach girls at night. . . or during the day. Then all you have to do next is describe these experiences to her. Write out your ideas and see what responses you get.

Here's another tip. Go to venues where pretty girls hang out. See if you can pick up. . . on the captivating and immersive ways to perceive. . . each of these realities. Your goal is to not to describe a dull and uninteresting day in her life. Instead work towards uncovering the best of what this context has to offer. But if you find that thinking this way is noticeably difficult to get the hang of at first. Then consider visiting venues. . . solely to observe and perceive.

So you can learn where and how to direct your perceptive abilities in each venue. That'll lead you to discover and note growing numbers of fulfilling experiences that you either make a habit of writing down. Or practice describing out loud at home. . . see several shades of a sweeter life available to her in coffee shops. At a university or college campus. And many other contexts she may allow herself to dream about. . . during the time she spends at school or work. Like meeting new people at clubs and parties. Travelling. Perhaps even a visit to a clothing store she likes. Like I mentioned before at the beginning of this post, your applications of this technique can. . . and should. . . range far as and wide as your observations and imagination will take you.

Now let's have a look at a few more examples of grittier frames and saunter towards some of the more sexually-provocative aspects of realism worth discovering and pacing. After you have used a venue-based reality pace opener. . . to successfully reach the hook-point with a gorgeous new girl.

Notice that mannequin?

If you were to find yourself trapped inside a mannequin could you imagine what it would feel like? People looking at you. Idealizing you. Putting you up on pedestals like those statues worshiped in ancient times. But all you want is just to connect with another human being. . . so you can feel appreciated for who you are.

Because as a mannequin everybody sees you but nobody really notices you.

Something else worth discovering is how these conversation routes can lead things to seduction oriented topics. As you steer from one strong perspective to another with your chosen perceptions. . . this is a verbal game journey that I highly recommend you begin. . . if you haven't already.

You know this CRAZY thing happened to a friend of mine on Instagram the other day.

Her account got reported and TAKEN DOWN. . . because she TOOK THIS CAPTIVATING PICTURE in an elegant red dress. . . where people SAW JUST A SUGGESTION of a nipple. NO MORE than A SHADE of it and her account GOT REPORTED. . . and taken down. Ridiculous ISN'T IT? What's more is social media. . . really has such a crass and inaccurate perception of female sensuality. You watch a few seconds of a music video and it's some warped and idealized version of a sexual fantasy.

But ask yourself. . . WHO'S FANTASY is that?

Who desires THAT? Definitely not women. Those immature guys are inexperienced. . . and IT SHOWS. But on the other hand, if you find yourself. . . feeling a sense of MUTUAL PASSION with a mature person who REALLY UNDERSTANDS YOU. You also feel very comfortable and relaxed because you notice MORE freedom to EXPLORE THIS increasing heat. You also feel MORE confident about DIVING INTO the ocean of your desires. And having INTENSE feelings of RELEASE and PLEASURE from letting its powerful RUSHING waves just. . . toss. . . you. . . around.

Like any form of verbal game it's important to train your tone of voice. Because this fundamental is key to maximizing effectiveness in communication and getting the most from this technique. Especially if you find yourself saying something as sensual as that. . . or ambiguous like this.

You know. . . you can't just wait for life to COME to you. You need to GRAB LIFE by the horns and THRUST YOURSELF into the THICK of it.

Enrich your unique perspective as you grab new perceptions by the horns. Then describe these nuanced and intense pleasures of life.

Questions. Comments. Something to add? Shoot. . .

Last edited:

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Great outline B,

just to add - I found the following simple distinction of various paces helpful when considering a chick in a place to develop rps:

Categories of reality paces
  • Her immediate doings eg if shes reading, holding a drink, dancing or alike - so-called truisms when you pace what she is doing.
  • Location or venue specific - what did she think with this particular venue or doing eg reading in the park, or escaping in a coffee shop for a short time from daily errands.
  • Time of day specific - what could be just have happened before, or what will happen after? Her anticipations? Tiredness?
  • Event specific - what events are in her immediate sphere of attention relevant to the context - could be classes in a campus location, experience of the teacher, starting classes, her work that she just finished, her evening coming up, anticipation for a yoga class shes doing etc.
  • Meta paces - more general points that can describe meta level reality pacings, like the meeting someone and learning about one self in the meet, the jalousy one feels when introducing friends and they meet without you etc,
  • Emotional and mental states - pacing emotional and mental states shes in at a given moment - "you girls look like the party"...
And additionally
  • People specific - what people around or in relation to events and context might provide thoughts or emotions in her - eg the power of a good DJ in a club and how he can make you feel fully released in the music, How the personality of a manager at work can make or break a workday, a good professor can make a topic enticing etc etc
  • popular cultural elements central to her life world, talk pieces - eg instagram...
Bach already gave examples across these. Just to help w a skeleton to get ideas.
There are more nuanced levels to this but this is a starting point and helped me get clear on things and useful if you need a tool when you sit down and observe as Bacchus suggested.

Last edited:

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
RP 1.1 - pace her immediate doings
On top of the examples i just wanted to add a key addition which is to pace the immediate doings too which i know you use too @Bacchus.
Notice the part i outline with blue :

"I find it very interesting w. coffeeshops like this one..." [setup, intrigue]
--
"Now as we sit here, after a day of errands, school or maybe work, leaning back against the wall, warm sun on our skin, perfect view of urban life strolling by, you might realize.. that a cafe like this one provides a perfect environment.. for you to just sit back, take the world in and.. fully indulge in life...

its almost impossible to walk in here, and not FEEL.. a DEEP relaxation sliding into your body from the environment..
--
I find that these cafe are little pockets of freedom, oases where we can just escape and fully ooze, maybe even connect with ourselves for the first time in a given day..

notice it links to SOTS of indulgence and/or connection setting the next part up for transfers into SOTs.

timing wise this pacing would be great in a coffee shop in the afternoon/early evening

Last edited:

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
RP 1.2 - strategic pacing of her general experience of and frustration with men
Another one from a good article on pacing her ongoing reality from Teevs - here pacing her general experience of and frustration with men:
Alek: You know… (pause) … there is… something I find extremely fascinating.
Her: And what is that?
Alek: What it must feel like to be out here, surrounded by weird, creepy men, almost to the point of losing all hope of finally finding someone (point to self) who can take you on that adventure that rocks your world.
Her: True.
Alek: And yet here you are, still hoping for that one chance in a million that you will finally get to experience those adventures you truly seek.

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
just to add - I found the following simple distinction of various paces helpful when considering a chick in a place to develop rps:

Categories of reality paces
  • Her immediate doings eg if shes reading, holding a drink, dancing or alike - so-called truisms when you pace what she is doing.
  • Location or venue specific - what did she think with this particular venue or doing eg reading in the park, or escaping in a coffee shop for a short time from daily errands.
  • Time of day specific - what could be just have happened before, or what will happen after? Her anticipations? Tiredness?
  • Event specific - what events are in her immediate sphere of attention relevant to the context - could be classes in a campus location, experience of the teacher, starting classes, her work that she just finished, her evening coming up, anticipation for a yoga class shes doing etc.
  • Meta paces - more general points that can describe meta level reality pacings, like the meeting someone and learning about one self in the meet, the jalousy one feels when introducing friends and they meet without you etc,
  • Emotional and mental states - pacing emotional and mental states shes in at a given moment - "you girls look like the party"...
And additionally
  • People specific - what people around or in relation to events and context might provide thoughts or emotions in her - eg the power of a good DJ in a club and how he can make you feel fully released in the music, How the personality of a manager at work can make or break a workday, a good professor can make a topic enticing etc etc
  • popular cultural elements central to her life world, talk pieces - eg instagram...
Bach already gave examples across these. Just to help w a skeleton to get ideas.

Really nice addition here Glow.

These insightful breakdowns of distinctive ways to use this multi-purpose tech serve as very helpful guidelines. What's more is the importance of understanding strategic applications of reality paces can't be overstated. So on that note. . . here are some vital tips for setting up this technique.

If you want girls to feel intrigued and pay closer attention to the reality pace openers you come up with, there are two verbal tactics you can use one after the other to smoothly draw her in. . . before you've really even started describing any of the perceptions from which your unique perspective will emerge.

These tactics are known as speaker-centered pre-openers and target-centered openers.

Combine them in a one-two-punch strategy by lacing statements in your speaker-centered pre-openers. . . with a dose of interest bait. Such as, "Hey, I just noticed something fascinating about this place." "I've got something really important to tell you." Then you use weasel phrases to make a smooth transition over to target-centered opening like so, "Have you ever wondered. . ." "Have you ever noticed. . ." "Have you ever really considered. . ."

This sparks her curiosity, focuses attention on you, and effectively sets the stage for the rest of your reality pace. Provided you've already been sub-communicating sprezzatura with your effortless non-verbal narratives and deliberately expressive behaviors. . . before you even said anything at all.

What's more is when you're describing what you perceive. . . you also can take things a step further and enhance your frame control with mutuality. Take a look at the RP 1.1 example by @Glow to see what this entails. It's super easy to add to your reality paces. . . all you really need to do is just sprinkle in some statements that contain words such as, 'we', 'us', or 'our' to help you transform your unique perspective into a shared. . . immersive perspective.

Glow

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Combine them in a one-two-punch strategy by lacing statements in your speaker-centered pre-openers. . . with a dose of interest bait. Such as, "Hey, I just noticed something fascinating about this place." "I've got something really important to tell you." Then you use weasel phrases to make a smooth transition over to target-centered opening like so, "Have you ever wondered. . ." "Have you ever noticed. . ." "Have you ever really considered. . ."

Awesome bacchus, sophisticated start now w. several layers. Cool.
My gut told me this was awesome and this one-two-punch worked like a charm today - as in super solid attention capture with a venue specific RP.
its a good form of clean initial simplicity with just boosting interest first to catch attention without too much fuzz
and secondly activation of them being reactive to us - much like you use a question to the audience to capture attention of a crowd.
this gives a simplified initial build up of intrique and activation while giving her enough time to consume it.
brillant actually for day game.

glow: you know, i find something really interesting.. - Looking around as if i was inspired by the environment -
glow: have you ever thought what coffee shops brings to our lives - effectful pause - ...?
girl: - full attention -
glow: For some its a break from the daily choirs - a place you go after work or school to just drop, lean back and indulge in some relaxing leisure time of your own choice. a book, a friend, a certain craving eg. just indulging fully in a particular snack of choice and a smooth-tasting cup of coffee..
for others its a next level bubble. these people are drawn by the unique mood the environment brings, feeling... a deeply relaxing sensation slide in from the very place itself, from the people there. If youre part of this group you go there to deep chill and maybe for the first time of the day.. truly connect with yourself in this little oasis of nourishment that coffee shops uniquely provide...
glow: how do you feel about them?
girl: xxxx

This is btw further using listing with an intensity build-up and a final activation of the chicks in their world of it. Just flew out of me so might be improved further.

Last edited:

hey_lover

Modern Human
Modern Human
Great thread, added one of my own which I used once to good effect.

Do you know what's fascinating about the gym? No matter how busy or stressful your day has been. All you have to do is put your headphones in, select your favourite song to get you into the mood, start moving your body to get your heart rate up.....and just allow the endorphins to flow through your body as you begin to feel like you're on top of the world. I think it's the post-workout feeling that we become addicted to.