Rebooting

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hi - here to see if this place could be where i do my log and if the place makes sense.

These days im in a process of collecting my focus. Aim to do so with less mind and more thorough master principles at play. Ive decided to do this as MISSIONS.

Keys
- focus on where i want to be myself as a sexual man vs whatever ive been before.
- Focus on the larger capacities, not fractions
- Mission of investigating specific elements that calls my attention in field!
- Less minimalistic focus on tech details and the likes - field mindset and simpler actionable model - Simplified frame works
- Focus on reality and not PU theory, pop culture, coloured manosphere pills or the likes
- Removal of the load of ignorances and fears i hold, or better ways of dealing w em.

Missions coming up. wanna hit field mindset straight! But from a strong and sharp base! It will be somewhat an open note book so dont expect grammarian style writing.

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
rebooting1
Sat at a cafe today outdoor working. Artsy place where brand managers, artists and the creative class unfolds.
2 cuties ask if they can sit down by my table
i nod and hold tension slightly
then let them settle in
girls speak about the umbrella covering and one girl sys: "as long as my drink is covered"
i open her: "you have good priorities!" (my vibe was aknowledging-amused- lazy-bedroom)
she looks at me eyes in headlight type response, and theres a long silence
i just hold it not moving an inch
she smiles a but stuttled and answers me haha yeah thank you - slightly on the polite side.
--
They continue by my side and another friend comes ind - speaking about brand management and the likes. I get theyre students.
but i notice along the way that the one i opened lays her hand openly on the chair, sorta lavish relaxing herself in it
her eyes travel to me many times, just mild peaks looking at me. i feel she slowly turns on, her posture as she sits how she relaxes. her glances at me, subtle but tells me so much about her wanting me.
i charge from it and return it. starts a cycle.
---
i didnt open - felt high level of fear w it.
But also i knew my verbals would be too stiff and unfluid.
My aim is just to get into these moments again as is aka just open. i did that.
and i noticed how the opening literally startled her - moved her out of whatever headspace she was in - DERAIL
so fine "first one". i wanna note the details and construct better rythm and flex sequencing, including my own feel in it.
investigate the fear and take measures to lightn it.

Reminder to self
- once IN stay in and use her response - respond to her response with amplifying energy - eg into minicold read or alike. i EXITTED too fast. playing it safe. stay in the tension!
- Give them time to absorb the opening and the vibe in it - maybe use an attention gainer first - like excuse me & connect. Or a simple capture. Make the actual opener the second thing .
- Also play with tapping into her lushness and expand it between us even more. Enjoy her various side
- paimai her w the right vibe. this one was paranoid so go in aknowledging and situational. Give her time to collect herself. then fun and interesting.
- or situational opener to observance response/intrique bait or whatever.
- then chat up - focus on fun and interesting nudging, get them in vibrant state, then close he/them dependent on logistics.

Question to self
- how to unstifle in that moment? Might just be a reboot effect - aka need to get back into momentum.
- setup better vibe for engagement too
- cut opening in 2 - attention gain to actual opening point. keep both ultra simple

Good
- let her work herself in the silence - timings
- i opened

At the end i was a dream for her, capable guy opening her, providing moment and pleasurable vibes

Note on the girls
- They were there after a meeting or so - there to relax and kick back after a work day, aka a let loose time for them. Worth a note on time of day and ease of getting her to state change. she still has work day in her, but is obviously there to let loose and relax which is great TIMING for seduction.

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
realised that i have some "inner game" to get in order. Its not gonna fix itself unless i break it open. just the nature of it.

Calls for a chaining up w the feelings within it. Im sorta stuck.

a hottie walked into a coffee shop today and i realised this is the feeling i felt about it. + combined w. the other day w the 3. I did interrupt her line of vision without looking at her but logisitcs were of for a full stop and i wasnt ready to inject things enough vibewise and paimaish. A load is needed to capture her. and she was hurried so i think a strong derail was needed. all good. i moved in. i did the initiations. and the details are working for me in my mind/system.

And in short i have my map laid out for me. clean up time!
Freedom is the key so that i can focus and grow resourceful states for attraction, intimacy and seduction (pleasure). I know how these feel and will start growing them too.

Aka a vibe transformation project into one of high attractiveness. But demands an initial freeing up and keel. might wanna use certain key pointer too to hang onto until i can float through it more calmly.

My seductive vibe is powerful, the girl the other day who lavished herself out right in front of me showed that. Rockstar look and purposefulness in work helped. But its not the only thing i should focus on even if powerful.

will collect my thoughts around the project and setup for engaging w it.

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
Funny,

Did some emotional cleaning and.. bam yesterday i opened a spanish girl who proved very interesting. maybe a 7 in my book on the looks side of things but her character was interesting and i found her attractive on several levels.

chatted her up outside a venue
minicold read her
ingnited back and forw questioning - just fun and interesting, earnest grounded type interaction
walked in together
danced
let her to her peeps
hang w her for awhile
felt her lingering after that

thing is i didnt really run any seduction. But i noted a solid feel of my presence, like grounded, calm. Will test it a few more times. this i can work from.

+ did some tension work today in the gym

realised the moment tensions dont really work. yes they capture them but theres no impact channeled as my vibe is not there. So next is to setup vibe and then tension beam the girls for vibe ups and engage from there from a a lister beahvior sort a presence or the likes.

but that another project
- project1 - Clean mind/emotions continueally
- project2 - Focus on a few vibes to build substance for
- Project3 - Tension resilience and vibe setups for impact-
- project4 - Engagement approach - opening cycles and pregame (hover, materialise, purpose walk, drop a hook, situtational to assumption stacking/reads)
- project5 - Riker verbal nudging
shit is forming slowly

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
hm... this place closes down edits too fast. Needed some rewrites and notes in there.

Project List
- Project1 - - Manage mind/emotions continually - chain up w. issues (might be less needed but continuing)
- Project2 - - Focus on a few vibes to build substance for
- Project3 - - Tension resilience and vibe setups for impact
- Project4 - - Engagement approach - opening cycles and pregame (hover, materialise, purpose walk, drop a hook, situational to assumption stacking/reads)
- Project5 - - Riker verbal nudging
Forming it slowly for weight in layering and presence

Notes
- Tension feel yesterday w. 3rd girl was interesting - like i had more access to something of her. also pushed me harder to maintain adding pressure to it. Gonna follow that tangent a bit. She looked away fast but there was a depth of something. awoke something in me too. Like i saw into her more.

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
didnt have much time for PU this week but one key progression

- Project3 - - Tension resilience and vibe setups for impact.
Tension is becoming more easy to hold. im growing the capacity slightly. Need more though.

2 things
the previbe setup i used women to turn me on as i see them, feel what they do to me
ive also felt a huge difference in nuance of that - like they vibes and expressions bring out different nuances in me. some appeal to intimacy, some to masculine ravishing, some to sensual depth, some to a sorta diamonish connection and some actually provided a horrible sorta feel of restraint and dislike. very interesting as these are emotions.ive noted that they activate now as ive felt them more.

my tension has turned impactful again. had several stop moments w girls in cafees where we held ec. nothing there beyond a feeling in them of being struck by my tension. Point is just that its on now. Especially one moment stood out w a brunette red head that held ec for whatseemed lieke 4-5 seconds w an obvious stop in her motion and being "struck" by my presence w the tension looking into her. i had enjoyed her a little before that and i think a few others.

Now this impact i have come from my vibe which is confident according to girls. I would describe it as decisive, calm w a slight hint of pleasure.
it works and i need to move in from there.

now its about the exchange that i needto setup and/or engage w. (gravitational micro expressions that opens her up).

In relation to vibes i need to consider and play w.
eg. shy add
eg. purposefulness for striking attraction
eg. pleasure for sensual lift
eg. conencting w the intimactyparts or softer opening
eg. earnest -
eg. seeing her feminine contouers more for a diamonish connect.

the construction of the tension beam is also key as its best created as
- a stumble upon
- an earnest paimai (i tend to be decisisive in paimais which also works well - more striking)
- a materialisation type hovering

and opening from a grounded feel after the microexpressive gravitaiton.

anyways
- tension beam is well on

but focu is to continue to evolve it an intitiatie gravitational exchange (vibe or instinct) - to investigate the space while adding forw momentum to the striking paimais, materialisations or stumble upons!

next
- move ins for ec meet
- previbe setup - see specific parts of her
- feel the tension - sense it!
- the micro-expressive engagement - instinct

- grounded open (just to start out) or drop a hook ( just to be ready when i break through)
- riker nudging(just to be ready when i break through)

Im gonna hit up some good places to engage w this next week

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
Other focal point
- to reinitiate a rikerissh path for how i lead conversations
- to fractionate

Sat in a good set w 2 guys and 2 girls. wasnt thinking about it but i retrospectively saw that the two guys were literally blown of while i naturally had fun w the girls. i naturally do this - challenge, tell stories, share knowledge, provide for perspetives w good,unique & framed angles. One guy was stupidly locked in which killed him. the other just had no centre. like a puppy.

---------

SO key is i wanna lead the convos through nudging at topic turning points
+ apply pacing and leading.

Lead into fun and interesting topics and angles on subjects
> use intrique, and shift energies below (challenging, teasy-playfuld, aknowledging, commanding etc)

Then steer into imaginative and emotional subjects
> how thigns feel would feel
> emotional stimulating formulations

then seductive topics and vibe
> hit into areas of seductive capacity displays (how r the guys treating you in here?) and providing authorithy on whatever she talks about.
> shift gears here -see her sexiness, make her turn me on start he exchange. (mostly she will invite for this)

Lastly apply Frationation
Shift back and fort between each

headign to a dinner tonight where ill play with the model above. lets see how far i cant take it.

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
NEXT FIELD:
- get my ass out and engage girls
- select areas/venues to pickup in

recent field rapport
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=21188&p=103135#p103135

Focus areas at the moment:
(1) shift gear to busting/tease/challenge - also strike girls when they showing this energy of playful fireryness
lead even more verbally (more weight in voice etc)

(2) spending time developing a presence combining :
- purposefulness/bad assness/focus
- pleasure feel in my body
- grounding
- while being very sensitive to the area / no mind which allows me to catch more cues and vibes from the girls.

(3) Most importantly im building out my presence for "pleasurable exchanges" in space pre entry. its a capacity im slowly expanding through experiences. and its slowly becoming stronger and more nuanced. new ideas flow from it.

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
Notes - observations/memory
- tension beam is tightening. im using it more as a soft glance w. a confidence in it - key for a balanced tension for room is to just glance prolongedly w. a lag where i give her the attention w a tension firmness. this will sorta shotly pause the time for her/us and providing a harmonising glance that strikes her through the tension and firmness. its a sorta looking in her diretion etiher pai maish when she sees me already. or as an incident where she sees me first or we look at each other at the same time. its better to think of this as a flow where i may hoverishly walk into her line of sight she sees me and i just glance in her direction holding it just a few secs - like a lag of attentiveness. this initiates eye game and her overextending. Sexual tension or tension is on. it happens within mingles a log. and a combo of mingling and bad ass entries to sense or bad ass displays. bad ass is not traditional bs but more a vibe of purposefulness w me.

from here i can adjust vibes and nuances of it eg
- the pleasure i feel speifically from her - her speific impact on me OR on the sexual side fantasy to ingnite this exchange - aka i lead through my focus
- groundedness
- sensitivity to her
- earnet/politeness/mildness and light intimate fun enjoying of her/us/this - aknowledging sorta - especially if shes more mild and
- teasing/boldness sorta thing if shes in a more fiery/fiesty type vibe or close to that - interested and less on the shy side.

1) key to the above is that its sort of a striking moment from where initial feelings are transferred between us more.
3) i can also do it after a hovering presence of badassness or purposefulness which has a striking effect on most girls. means shes been hovered struck with me.
2) in the moment or in a second moment when eye contact exchanges happen i can ignite vibes and transfers. i need to play with how that unfolds and "how fast" - a series i setup or instant. maybe both.

from there i open

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
Cute nurse
Obvious tension sesssion w a hot nurse. she came in .- the vibe was on - like a gosh its on moment and she started talking about stuff based on her role introducing herself. I just firmly reached out my hand and said:" whats your name" with a slight vacuum.
her xxxx, nurse
me, gosta bue, patient.
We chitchatted for awhile railing her out of the work talk and it was a very interesting vibe. Not prolonged handshake but that is what i need to start doing.

Snack matching
girl in a pharmacy today - enjoying her ice cream and saying mmmh
GB: looks like perfection (hinting to her ice)
Girl: its great , bought it next door theyre better than all the rest on this road.
GB: is that your favourite snack or do you have other cravings?
Girl:: (brightens up) Chocolate!
GB: which is the #1?
Girl: chocolate
GB: ah well never work out then - snack matching is essential and im an ice cream lover!
Girl: Nooo - thats perfect - then well never fight for snacks..
GB: got to the register

chatted her up afterwards but decided not to go for the number. Something in her vibe.

Note: still just in the process of opening girls i find attractive all round

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
Another side opening today - blondie
More a mingle than a cold approach but since i take charge and escalate the vibe i consider it seductive action
Blondie : i like these
GB: (w a side glance) yeah im looking at them too
BLondie: smiles aknowledging
GB: ive never plant matched w anyone before
Blondie: cracks up and looks hesitantly in my direction while walking away w a child.

should have engaged her at the point of insecurity - timing thing. but all good. = Could have lead it more further but im still just on opening girls around me. starting to feel confident as i see theyre positive-nervous-attentive and i could move that into a route of sorts w a few assumptions, reads, questions or the likes. im gonna write up a short sequencing and start moving it into 1 min exchanges as the next thing.

#from friday
Writing w a tantric girl i number closed friday. Hooked her well w. a few emotional stimuli gambits (connection + travelling) w slight SOT. she is very responsive, writing first etc. never tried tantric shit before so why not.

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
1 min+ model:
Charge myself while walking in.
Materialise next to her. Or move into her line of vision. Or hover. Use the walk of purposefulness.
* observational comment
* Intrigue line
* pacing her reality stimulation
* 5 question lines or whatever comes up (assumptions - r you xxx, i noted yyy)
* eg route of eliciting values and various emotional stimulating paths

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
shot his to 50 people around my activities today. 3 were hotties.
Just getting my mingle on
and realising my feelings at the moment (responses) to be able to handle them maturely

saw a lot of little details and things are starting to shape

i noted at a social event later i was way more outward oriented and shooting his/mingly. Good.

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
Doing lots of approach related work, derail challenges etc.
The aim is not to pickup but to realise whats going on inside me when doing various things in relation to it
my awareness has come back strong which is a power full resource
and im seeing shitload of details

Still keeping it on the getting my own ass in action focus but i feel a drive towards starting to move it to the next level.

Things to pursue
- Preparing embodiment & seeing. KEY!!!
- Tuning into emotional intelligence and form it into action??! KEY!!
- Connecting softly for inside game (the softening into her eyes/vibe on EC - vulnerable display of affection)
- Harmonic openings - vibes and politeness, amused baits for them to warmly connect on w a smile (physiotherapist)
- anti mingling - not flow, move slower, connect

Various to maintain/keep an eye on
- Using gestures for attention grabbing (eg watch, eg pointer) (girl outside supermarket, girl outside rest)
- flow and timings of His and sentences for moments to happen #capture
- derailing convos

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
Couldnt align w Gosta bue name so changed to Overdoze. a little more my temper.

Focus areas these days:
-------------------

#SHOOTING VIBES OUT
Continueing opening and focus on that vs results or fun etc. Im slowly bridging into convo management but some feelings need to flip it internally. So self measure is stil just doing it.

#EMBODIEMENT
Vibing and Fully communicating the right vibes for the right moments. This means charging my system to feel and expand feelings, staying in my body and feeling what arises, while also calling up vibes and managing the space of vibes i send to initiate things sensually, with tension/punch/strikingly and emphatically.
this needs to flow much more and instinct & charge exchanges need to lead it.

#CONVO & INTER-PLAY
Emotional pathways and structures for convo management to steer things in the righ direction. Edges. Immersion. Attraction/Arousal.
-------------------

Did some good materialisations on a patio in the weekend and had some flawless connects. Moving closer to a harmonic thing.

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
Jesus fuck!
Just had a major realisation

so in goal setting we can divide goals into "means goals" and "end goals". Means goals are those we set to get to end goals. Problem is these are not motivating at all and are often sat based on society or surrounding cultures and minicultures (such as the pu environment or GC environment). BUT. They should be set as a derivative of the end goal and never be a goal in itself with out a clear end goal.

So from that ive revised my goal setting into
- end goals aka EXPEREIENCES i wanna take
- Growth goals aka means to get to those experiences and situations around experiences
- contribution goals which looks at how i from those based give to the world around me.

so within seduction i realise that ive focused for years on means goal and growht goals. Ive developed sick capacities such a deep sexual tension skills that few possess, vibing skills that can shape atmpsheres and the likes. Loads of great guidance from cody lyans, dan, gun, alek and the likes.

BUT

my end goals were full of shaky emotions, odd inner feelings and no pleasurability at all - loads of confusion and the likes which has accumulated despite a shitload of positive references. but in the midst of that still a shaky core from childhood issues and my last gf (A pure persoal 10 that left me under horrible circumstances).

Key is to manage those feelings to get to an even keel where i can seduce on command - to which im close but far away. Again this is a personal freedom goal that is and END goal if framed the right way.

but the core for me now is to
- shape an end goal situation with mulitple experiences that really hits my personal bliss, fire and pleasure.
- Define a growth plan to move actively towards that - main aim to clean out inner frustrations and feelings around the end goals
- engage w the growth plan

ill see if i can create a post in her outlining the model as im sure itll be mind blowing for many to go through these specific angles on goal setting which are much close to whats important to make things work in reality. vs usual anthony robbins type approaches.

let me know if it rings a bell on youre end - like you sense you want to know more

yay!

Overdoze

Space Monkey
space monkey
lol.
Doing a presentation on Mastering Vibe in 3 days. Planning to lay down the room playing on so many parameters of presence and presentational impacts. I know itll be above most peoples head. But those ill catch w emotional bait. thing is im motivated for my own development here. itll be my own model for next steps into this setting up hints to pursue and assess into new areas of access to resources and related "pockets". Few will truly be able to follow my full understanding.

my biggest issue at the moment is to add all this up and enact it fluidly. that is the ONLY thing im working on as is. I see things. I move w it. But i pull the trigger too little. Need to move this forw w more healthy agressiveness.

key tasks
- preparing for higher level of receptiveness - entry charge
- embodiment on entry (being collected)
- riding the feelings and moving them where i want - a flow
- movement of instinctual engagement inside the space
- riding the waves of emotion w her. - nuancing my depth of experience and repertoire.

i need to find a way of enacting thigns while staying w the intel levels of it. Im too intellectual still in how i enact things. Need to bridge intelligence and feel/body.

Hm... will give it some thinking- i feel things are relayering and i have strong hints of the direction. + Experience will inform me.

ah - i realise it. its about moving more into it while clearing out some closedness in me. Something is holding me back as is despite my confidence and obvious powers here. this i need to assess and chain up with while feeling the purpose behind the forw. momentum more.

*taps fingers on table*

need to slow my forward momentum down and find a new feel/motivation in it. Slower, more weight, rocksolid vibes, emphathy/receptiveness....

cleaning out the dark energy.. through slow forward momentum. Bridging the right things and removing the jittery/young/over part.

thats it, still cloudy but its taking shape and i know moving into it will clear it up while i sense the worms and grow the right capacities

nice!

>