Seducing Coworkers

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This was somewhat of an extended seduction with one of my coworkers. Due to the fact that it was extended I can’t find it in me to write a full comprehensive report like i’ve seen here; wayyyy too much fluff involved.

Nevertheless I wanted to take a scalpel to the whole situation since it’s hard to come across work circle related stuff in general. So i’ll just detail everything I think was important, as I kind of had to freestyle off this seduction.

-This girl specifically had a laycount <2, and is engaged. When I met her she was kind of cold and distant, didn’t give off super friendly vibes.

-I work close quarters, in an environment that is not conducive to sex in the slightest.

-In terms of competition i’m largely the only attractive male so I didn’t have to deal with competition related gymnastics

-Inversely alot of the women were attracted to me

-she ranked above me so there was an issue of not getting slotted into the inferior role in a literal sense due to the artificial hierarchy of it all

-she in particular was heavy handed when it came to giving out orders, also dismissive and demanding in tonality
-never went for her number or engaged conversation about her fiancé
Those are the most important dynamics I can think of. The fact that she’s above me in the hierarchy I feel made it the most difficult.

Now I’ll detail how I actually pulled it off and what I think made it possible.

-Maintained the scales of investment. Whenever she’d ask me to do little things that seemed pointless, I’d have her match that investment so that I didn’t come off like a lackey.

-Quickly got her to open up about her personal life

-Quickly but mutually broke the touch barrier, high fives, showing me her nails by giving me her hand, standing shoulder to shoulder, leading her by hand

-Treated her like an equal and not as a superior

-Interacted with gunwitch’s format in mind. (Social, emotional, sexual)

-Built deep rapport

-Set key frame’s conducive to the seduction I wanted to pull off. (Instant chemistry, growing bored of partners, needing to feel a “spark” when touched by another person, how that spark goes away over time, adventure, discretion, spontaneity, feeling unfulfilled with a bored life, seizing the moment)

-Had her break a few work related rules.

-Everything had an us vs them dynamic
-Eventually had to make a bold move
On top of that I built preselection with other coworkers, and women coming to my workplace looking for me specifically.

Showing social strength and generally just maintaining attraction over an extended period of time also played a big part.
I actually could have botched this whole thing easily, as I feel I could have moved faster in getting her in bed. As fast as our first day. Probably the fact that she’s engaged, on top of it being social circle allowed her to wait for me way longer than a girl who isn’t would have.

Overall I can see why social circle isn’t talked about much. Arguably not alot of bang for your buck. On top of that there are wayyyy too many dynamics you have to be aware of at one time. Definitely mentally taxing, although something it’s nice to know that you can accomplish.

I’ll leave it at that and add anything I think I might’ve missed over time.

peace

edit: also I think it’s important to add that this was not a long term, career oriented field. This was not done in a place where salaries were on the line

Last edited:

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human
Nice!

I remember you talking about this girl a few posts ago. Are you going to keep seeing her or do you plan on making this an ONS?

-Set key frame’s conducive to the seduction I wanted to pull off. (Instant chemistry, growing bored of partners, needing to feel a “spark” when touched by another person, how that spark goes away over time, adventure, discretion, spontaneity, feeling unfulfilled with a bored life, seizing the moment)

Also curious about how you set some of these frames. Especially growing bored of partners

Last edited:

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Nice!

I remember you talking about this girl a few posts ago. Are you going to keep seeing her or do you plan on making this an ONS?
Thanks!

We’ve been fucking probably more than we should since then. Apart of me is conflicted because although she knows nothing could come from it, I feel like she’ll end up burnt in the end from the whole thing. That moth to a flame article by Chase pretty much sums it up.
Also curious about how you set some of these frames. Especially growing bored of partners
Well I can only really explain how I do it by example. Say we have a convo. If I already have the frame I want to set in mind, I’ll segway the convo in that direction, when I set the frame it’ll resonate with you although it’ll be veiled as just normal conversation.

This is because the frame resonates with her on some level. At some level she’s bored with her partner.

Lets go back in time to a girl you might’ve wound up bored of. During that point in time you may have never realized that you were in fact bored of her, but that fact remains buried deep down somewhere.

Now let’s say we’re talking about race cars. You tell me about how you love racing on the highway because it’s exhilarating and you really get a thrill out of the danger of it all.

I might be like yea racing cars is hella cool. I get bored of things rather quickly but that’s something I always enjoy doing. It’s rare to find things like that, things where you can do it over and over and never get bored. That’s why I try to steer clear of relationships.

When you’re around that person for so long it becomes a routine, you guy’s talk about the same thing, have the same sex, touch eachother in the same ways, eat the same foods together.

You lose that *spark*, that tight feeling in your stomach that you’d get from being in the presence of someone that you’re really in to.

This might not mean much to you.

But in her case she might catch on that im talking about me and her, but she can never be sure. She’ll start to realize that she actually feels that way on some level about her guy, and me.

Hope that explains a little.

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human
Thanks!

We’ve been fucking probably more than we should since then. Apart of me is conflicted because although she knows nothing could come from it, I feel like she’ll end up burnt in the end from the whole thing. That moth to a flame article by Chase pretty much sums it up.

I think she'll be fine. You're giving her an experience and as long as you set expectations correctly, she'll have fond memories of you when it fizzles out

Well I can only really explain how I do it by example. Say we have a convo. If I already have the frame I want to set in mind, I’ll segway the convo in that direction, when I set the frame it’ll resonate with you although it’ll be veiled as just normal conversation.

This is because the frame resonates with her on some level. At some level she’s bored with her partner.

Lets go back in time to a girl you might’ve wound up bored of. During that point in time you may have never realized that you were in fact bored of her, but that fact remains buried deep down somewhere.

Now let’s say we’re talking about race cars. You tell me about how you love racing on the highway because it’s exhilarating and you really get a thrill out of the danger of it all.

I see what you're doing here. Very clever

So you relive the emotion in your head and then convey it in conversation covertly. Almost like you too are communicating on a deeper plane

I might be like yea racing cars is hella cool. I get bored of things rather quickly but that’s something I always enjoy doing. It’s rare to find things like that, things where you can do it over and over and never get bored. That’s why I try to steer clear of relationships.

When you’re around that person for so long it becomes a routine, you guy’s talk about the same thing, have the same sex, touch each other in the same ways, eat the same foods together.

You lose that *spark*, that tight feeling in your stomach that you’d get from being in the presence of someone that you’re really in to.

This might not mean much to you.

But in her case she might catch on that im talking about me and her, but she can never be sure. She’ll start to realize that she actually feels that way on some level about her guy, and me.

Hope that explains a little.

I see, I see. Now I know exactly how this worked

You may not realize it but you actually used a sales technique called pushing hot buttons

How it works is that you build rapport with the prospect and begin to discover their unique needs and possible objections to closing the sale... which in her case was her need for excitement. You then show the prospect through your presentation how you can solve their unique need with your product... your case your dick

So by you describing the process of getting bored with a partner you built rapid rapport with her and showed you get it, hence building massive amounts of trust and connection

Then you cleverly implied that you could be the solution, someone that she's really into, to all her problems because you yourself hate being bored

Brilliant!

Rakehell

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So you relive the emotion in your head and then convey it in conversation covertly. Almost like you too are communicating on a deeper plane
Exactly, you’re right on the money.
You may not realize it but you actually used a sales technique called pushing hot buttons

How it works is that you build rapport with the prospect and begin to discover their unique needs and possible objections to closing the sale... which in her case was her need for excitement. You then show the prospect through your presentation how you can solve their unique need with your product... your case your dick

So by you describing the process of getting bored with a partner you built rapid rapport with her and showed you get it, hence building massive amounts of trust and connection

Then you cleverly implied that you could be the solution, someone that she's really into, to all her problems because you yourself hate being bored

Brilliant!
I’ve never heard of it, but it’s funny how that worked out. Cool to see that it’s a thing that’s been put into words before because honestly it’s hard to describe without doing it.

Thanks for that.

TomInHo

Modern Human
Modern Human
Exactly, you’re right on the money.

I’ve never heard of it, but it’s funny how that worked out. Cool to see that it’s a thing that’s been put into words before because honestly it’s hard to describe without doing it.

Thanks for that.

No problemo G!

Here's a good article I found online on the Hot Button and another one just in case you're interested in seeing it from a different perspective

>