Seduction Books (Recommendations)

Mystique

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello Seducers,
I'd like to download some really insightful books on pick up and seduction. So far I've downloaded "The Alabaster Girl" and "Manual of Seduction". I'd like to get recommendations on books to download with a little info on the book's content. Cheers!

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Mystique,

Read as many seductions books as you can. Find common patterns. Mix it with experiences of yourself and other people. VOILA, magic. You know what is real and what is not. You know why people say this things and that thing. The important cookie is gauging why people say what they say.

Zac

Mystique

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey Zac,
I thought of that exactly. Thanks. Specific book recommendations would be much appreciated.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Mystique,

Videos:

-RSD Julien, Madison, Tyler, Todd and so on
-Kezia Noble
-Gambler
-DrexelScott (He's new, so i haven't see all videos yet)

Books:
-Way of the Superior Man
-Sperm Wars
-Man Search for Meaning

and there's way too many. Blackdragon, Aaron Sleazy, etc.

The best way i just discovered? Female blogs and ask.fm. Go Facebook and hunt your girl friends ask.fm.

Zac

Mystique

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Videos:
-RSD Julien, Madison, Tyler, Todd
and so on
-Kezia Noble
-Gambler
-DrexelScott (He's new, so i haven't
see all videos yet)
Books:
-Way of the Superior Man
-Sperm Wars
-Man Search for Meaning
and there's way too many.
Blackdragon, Aaron Sleazy, etc.
The best way i just discovered?
Female blogs and ask.fm. Go
Facebook and hunt your girl friends
ask.fm.
Nice! I'll check them out

disciple99

Space Monkey
space monkey
hi Mystique you should check out these two.
1) art of seduction by Robert Green
2)The Story of My Life by Giacomo Casanova(chase recommends this too)
and bonus there is public domain audiobook available.
IMO these are fu*kin dope came out before pua community .

Mystique

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
1) art of seduction by Robert Green
2)The Story of My Life by Giacomo
Casanova(chase recommends this
too)
and bonus there is public domain
audiobook available.
IMO these are fu*kin dope came out
before pua community
Hey disciple, I've read Robert Greene's two classics: The Art of War and The Art of Seduction, several times. They're both really cool books. I also downloaded and have read a part of Casanova's biography - the one you just mentioned - It's quite voluminous. Casanova is not just a seducer but an adventurer. I really love that guy!

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Alabastar girl seems to be thrown around quite a lot recently.

Hmm...

Bboy100

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Tbh, I think most "seduction" books are going to teach different ways of getting the same result. Whether you read HTMGC or some other book which advocates "game", it probably doesn't matter. They're both right. It just depends on which style is most suitable for you. The only real difference you're going to find is how much clarity the book brings (i.e. some books aren't well fleshed out and they don't give you a very well painted picture of what a seduction is supposed to look like).

I'd actually recommend that you venture outside of the pickup community as a whole if you'd like different perspectives. With this in mind, here are my recommendations:

Models by Mark Manson<---If I had to pick only ONE book off which to base my entire seduction career it would be models hands down. Tbh, I'd probably rank it even above Chase's book. For a primer, check this out: http://markmanson.net/power-in-vulnerability

Also,

MATE by Tucker Max and Geoffrey Miller. <--- A lot of its content will be in direct conflict with what's taught here on this site. Moreover, I think its better suited to teach men how to become boyfriends (i.e. providers) more than anything else. Having said that, it still has a lot of valuable research based insights into how to be attractive to women. This is important because pretty much all other books meant to teach men how to date are largely or almost entirely anecdotal. Whereas MATE's central premises are all supported by lots of research. Also, it does bring to light quite a few truths which are simply ignored by the pickup
community as a whole.

Also, the authors have a whole podcast series. If you go through all of them, you'll actually probably get most of what the book covers. lol http://thematinggrounds.com/new-start-here/

lux7

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Mystique said:
Hello Seducers,
I'd like to download some really insightful books on pick up and seduction. So far I've downloaded "The Alabaster Girl" and "Manual of Seduction". I'd like to get recommendations on books to download with a little info on the book's content. Cheers!

Come on man, that's a slap in the face to the authors, at least don't advertise it around

>