self pleasure / lmr paradox?

antidox

Space Monkey
space monkey
hi guys, i had a very interesting talk with the lmr chick. she asked if i ever thought about her when fapping, i didn't take it seriously and amplified "all the time, at least 10 times a day".

i nonchalantly asked her if she thought about me, she got extremely embarrassed and said no comment. i teased her and she confessed that she thought about me all the time when she does it and that she does it daily.

i'm so confused how she can have such a high sex drive, think about me all the time she's touching herself and yet persistently resist when i'm with her.

she has described me as dominant, sexy, strong, super sexual man and yet resists. self diagnosed but attraction and comfort aren't issues.

AntiDox

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Is she right in the head? lol
Is she one of those religious girls that only gives it up to a special guy, yada yada yada?
Generally it's just a confort issue, like she doesn't wanna feel like you're gonna hit it and quit it and maybe even treat her poorly afterwards.

Maybe she just likes torturing you and you seem to enjoy it? lmao
If you really wanna fuck her and she's wasting your time, let her go for a while. She might really be gone, she might come back... You gotta know how to do it, as well, but that's very situational and we don't really have much details here

antidox

Space Monkey
space monkey
@Beck Bass i don't think she's a religious chick. giving it up to a special guy is what i'm thinking but comfort can't be an issue, i have worked extra hard on comfort possibly to the loss of attraction.

the hit it and quit it concern is a worry she's half brought up. i have explained i don't like meaningless sex/ons, i have explained i like our chemistry and connection, i have addressed that i want to see her again and shown more bf potential.

i've let her go before, from a week to a month, she comes back, a few nights out like this:
Photo from club
and you're willing to waste time

AntiDox

Derek da man

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
she has described me as dominant, sexy, strong, super sexual man and yet resists
I think this is you're answer - some girls like to resist in order that they can be overcome and submit to your dominance

For some girls it's the act of being over powered, for others it's having control taken away, some like being tied up and restricted or just teased, others like to be spanked or punished for being bad and it works because . . . . . well it goes on, there's lots of reasons a girl likes this, a lot don't fully understand it. You can research and look all sorts up.

A word of warning though, you may find something fun that she likes, say being spanked for being cheeky. This can seem playful and fun but before you know it things have escalated and she becomes badly behaved a lot of the time creating you drama and stress when really all she thinks the is doing is being playful and fun so you will give her attention and sex.

This is quite a specific subject - try asking her and getting her to open up a bit. If it is then come back here with more specific questions as others here have much more experience in this and will be able to give advice.

antidox

Space Monkey
space monkey
thanks @Derek da man for the most part she enjoys me being dominant and overpowering her though the lmr becomes quite intense and i'm concerned to push past a certain point when she delivers the ultimate mood killer "do you not know what no means?" any form of playful resistance disappears to me when she says this.

i had to physically restrain her just to touch her boob, she did seem to really enjoy this, but she put up a lot of resistance when my hands wandered lower, followed with the mood killer or telling me she'll scream and i don't think it was worth pushing more. i felt like i was in very risky territory, for full clarification she goes from very girly playful "no's, you can't do that, that's not fair" to the mood killer on a flip, there's no warning or gradual build up the line just comes.

i think she's already learned to act up to get attention and to be put in her place, after a few failed attempts she must realise she's resisting too much especially with the mood killer. i'll try and get her to open up.

AntiDox

antidox

Space Monkey
space monkey
thanks @Derek da man i've actually considered giving her a safe word just to see if this would help. usually that is another territory altogether but if she doesn't realise how much she's resisting this might help

AntiDox

antidox

Space Monkey
space monkey
i ended up in a seduction location with this chick last week, i pushed the escalation but kept getting a lot of resistance. to prevent the ultimate mood killer i gave her a safe word, which worked for a bit.

i made a huge mistake with this, she now uses it instantly in a way that i can't push past resistance because i want her to feel safe with the safe word, which is the purpose of a safe word. she's like a child that's discovered lying...

AntiDox

>