STICKIED: Sex Talk Gambits Compilation (And more)

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Major updates!

The following has been added:

Sex Talk Calibration, Pt. 1: Context for Sex Talk
Note: Part one on calibrating sex talk. Here we discuss contextual factors and how you need to calibrate to those, and how the context affects your overall calibration.

Sex Talk Calibration, Pt. 2: How Explicit to Be
Note: Part two on sex talk calibration: how explicit should you be? which factors determines who explicit you can or should be? What is the difference between "light" and "bold" sex talk? All discussed here!

Heating Up the Sex Talk with Girls: Verbal vs. Physical Escalation
Note: The old debate of physical vs verbal game. Find out the pros and cons of each, as well as when each should be used.

When to Switch to BOLD Sex Talk When Talking to Girls
Note: When do you need to take out the big guns and opt for bold sex talk (instead of say, physical escalation). I also list what types of tricky context bold sex talk can be used to solve.

New Transitions

Tactics Tuesdays: Baits & Subversion, Pt. 2: Sex Talk Transitions
Note: Based on the very powerful hook technique of "Bait and Subvert" (Part 1 covers the concept) it is here adjusted for sex talk transition. This is a bit harder to pull off than other transitions because it requires more creativity and finding good baits and subversion can be hard, especially on the spot. That said, you may use the canned ones as a starting point. The idea here is that you really catch her attention and subvert her expectations as a mean to not only stimulate, but also introduce sex talk indirectly in an under the radar way. Very powerful stuff.

Smoothly Bring Up Sex Talk with Girls (w/ Fractionated Transitions)
Note: A trickier way to organize your transitions, when nothing else works. This is a strategy to gradually sneak in the subject of sex talk through fractionation. Harder to pull off. Mostly a last resort transition method although some like to use it as a default mode (I occasionally do) as a mean to transition more safely with girls who are prone to resistance and/or to hook her more deeply into the conversation and leave her wanting more (= compliance). For advanced guys.

New Gambits

Making a Girl Trust & Feel Comfortable with You (Seduction Gambit) (Light Sex talk)
Note: A gambit that aims at generating sexual comfort by talking about... the importance of sexual comfort (no girl will disagree with its importance! Super powerful, easy to pull off, and very safe to use! what more can I ask for! Very low chances of generating resistance - in fact it reduces resistance to sex and sex talk, while also conveying some sexual prizing.

3 Sex Talk Gambits So Bold & Explicit They Arouse Girls Instantly (Bold sex Talk)
A compilation of 3 short (but powerful) bold sex talk gambits, that focuses on arousal (making her aroused) and sexual prizing. These gambits work very well with the 8 types of orgasm gambit - either as a continuation, or as a way to pave the way for it. These gambits can also be linked to the gambit below (the squirting gambit)

The Squirting Gambit (Bold Sex Talk - Although has some lighter sub-gambits)
Note: Sexual prizing gambit that has a similar effect to the 8 types of orgasms one. This will make her see you as THE great lover, and will likely arouse her a lot. Contains multiple smaller "sub-routines/gambits" that could be both used individually, or is succession, constituting one big gambit. Some of those "sub-gambits" are very bold, some are less less.

New Classification System

In parentheses (added to all the gambits throughout this post),
I will list the level of explicitness of each gambits. The more explicit, the more it focuses on spiking her arousal, at the price of of being riskier to pull off (unless you have done all the right pre-work that reduces resistance before hand, such as focusing on reducing Anti-slut defense, isolating, build rapport, investment, and more importantly, set a prior sexual frame! More info on all this in the posts above in the "How To" section). You may jump straight into a more explicit gambit if you feel the conditions are there (she seems liberated, into you, or you feel the setting allows for it) or if you prefer playing it risky. The less explicit gambits are safer and tend to focus more on comfort. But just because they are safer does NOT mean they are less powerful. They serve a different purpose as they focus more on easily setting the sexual frame, generate sexual comfort, and frame you as a safe and knowledgeable lover, without focusing too much on the explicit dimensions of sex. The lighter sex talk gambits can be a good way to pave the way for more explicit gambits later on, if these are necessary (more info on this here)

The Distinction between "light" and "bold" sex talk is covered here.

Here is the classification system:

• Light sex Talk: Safe gambits that can be introduced right away. They do not trigger ASD, they set the sexual frame, they generate comfort and also ups her compliance by conveying sexual prizing. They can also be used as hook techniques! (yes almost right after the opener!)
  • Somewhat Light Sex Talk: Contains a bit more explictness than the previous one. For these reasons, they may sometimes (but not necessarily) be more powerful as they contain more sexual juice and may convey more sexual prizing. They could be used right away after the opener as hook techniques if the situation allows for it, however it will be more challenging and less safe. They can however be used safely right after the hook point.
  • Somewhat Bold Sex Talk: Entering the "bold" territory, these gambits are focusing more on arousal. They also have an emphasis on the more explicit dimension of sexual prizing (i.e. sexual techniques, sexual experience etc). These can be used when you need to escalate the vibe sexually.
  • Bold Sex Talk: Bold Gambits focusing on arousal. Good for arousing her, escalating the vibe, and make her more compliant when you are in an isolated setting and got her hooked and invested.
  • Very Bold Sex Talk: When you really need to "tip her over the edge" - you want to crank up her arousal to the point of no return. These are risky and requires calibration and should only be used if necessary - the situations where you need that extra "kick" of compliance.
and...

• Somewhat Light/Bold Depending on You: The gambit is either somewhat light or bold, depending on how you deliver them, whether you add the extra explicit details or not. Choice is yours.
Hope you liked the new add-ons

Best,
Teevster

Last edited:

Kent

Space Monkey
space monkey
This is a goldmine, thanks so much for sharing. I think moving forward sex talk is going to become a pillar of my game.

I've long threaded Astrology into conversation with women for cold reads, pacing (showing understanding of the feminine mystical interpretation of reality) and playful deep dives. I also like to talk a bit about the history of astrology in ancient civilizations, which women always seem to find intriguing.

In my most recent date I successfully used it as a (roughly sketched-out) gambit for sex talk. After establishing a fun vibe and sharing each other's chart, I asked my date about her dating experiences with different signs, or if she's been repeatedly drawn to a specific sign. This gave a lot of interesting info about her history, her sexual openness, and archetypes of men she finds attractive and/or had a tumultuous history with causing her to now seek a different type of man.

I think my non-judgmental and relaxed frame here was key, as I encouraged her to open up about these intimate details of her life. I rewarded her a bit by qualifying her on her sign, ("I have always liked Pisces, they're good people and fun and easy to talk to"). After she asked me the same question I reinforced a lover frame (after a number of frustrating experiences with LMR I prioritize implicit boyfriend disqualifiers and a much more sexual style of game) and talked positively about some of my experiences dating women of different signs: "it's so interesting how people can come into your life, even if it's for a short time, and help you to grow and learn about yourself and share beautiful experiences. Even if those relationships aren't forever, they can help enrich your life and become a higher version of yourself."

I then talked a bit about compatibility and sexuality in astrology ("Did you know each sign has a different erogenous area?"). This can be funny if the erogenous zone is a weird one, for example Aquarius are ankles and Pisces are feet. My girl was a Pisces so I teased her "I could tell you were kinky!" for a quick laugh before turning the conversation to sexual prizing, talking about how it's so fascinating how the whole body and soul can truly be an erogenous zone when sex is really taken to the next level, which it should be because life is an incredible experience and there is no excuse for mediocrity. I talked a bit about each sign supposedly has a favorite sex position (which I think could be a useful gambit in itself. Next time I try it I am going to Google it and go through the positions with the girl), but I could tell by my date's body language and eye contact that she was already quite horny, so I made out with her, invited her home, closed out my tab, and took her back for phenomenal sex.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This is a goldmine, thanks so much for sharing. I think moving forward sex talk is going to become a pillar of my game.

Thank you your kind words.
In my most recent date I successfully used it as a (roughly sketched-out) gambit for sex talk. After establishing a fun vibe and sharing each other's chart, I asked my date about her dating experiences with different signs, or if she's been repeatedly drawn to a specific sign. This gave a lot of interesting info about her history, her sexual openness, and archetypes of men she finds attractive and/or had a tumultuous history with causing her to now seek a different type of man

Great elicitation (eliciting her values).

I think my non-judgmental and relaxed frame here was key, as I encouraged her to open up about these intimate details of her life.

This is THE KEY.
I then talked a bit about compatibility and sexuality in astrology ("Did you know each sign has a different erogenous area?"). This can be funny if the erogenous zone is a weird one, for example Aquarius are ankles and Pisces are feet. My girl was a Pisces so I teased her "I could tell you were kinky!" for a quick laugh before turning the conversation to sexual prizing, talking about how it's so fascinating how the whole body and soul can truly be an erogenous zone when sex is really taken to the next level, which it should be because life is an incredible experience and there is no excuse for mediocrity. I talked a bit about each sign supposedly has a favorite sex position (which I think could be a useful gambit in itself. Next time I try it I am going to Google it and go through the positions with the girl), but I could tell by my date's body language and eye contact that she was already quite horny, so I made out with her, invited her home, closed out my tab, and took her back for phenomenal sex.

I think this is all GREAT STUFF. I personally do not know much about astrology. I know it is one hell of a chick-crack though, but I never got myself into it. Yes I could fake it till I make it, but my experience is that many women are pretty well-versed in astrology, so I tend to avoid getting into that subject personally. But if you are well-versed in it, then why not! good way to covertly elicit desires and set frames!

In fact, If you have had multiple successes with it, please write a post covering your strategy/technique in details and tag me. I will then consider adding it to this thread (with your explicit permission). In fact, I intend adding more material from other contributors in a few weeks.

Good stuff.

-Teevster

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey all. Here are some updates:

First and foremost, I wrote 3 articles on sex talk calibration: how to use it in the early, mid and late game respectively. There are some things you must keep in mind when it comes to calibrating to each of these phases.

Using Sex Talk to Hook Girls Early in a Conversation
Sex talk can be used as a fantastic hook-technique. It may be a bit risky and hard to pull off, and requires good control and calibration. However, it can generate solid hooks, if not golden hooks, sometimes even turning the conversation around from neutral into very positive. There are ways to increase your chances of making it work in the early game, as well as factors you need to take into consideration - on whether going for it is worth it or not. All is covered in this article.

Using Sex Talk During Seduction's Mid-Game
Sex talk works best during the mid-game, and is also the easiest to pull off during that phase. This article covers why that is, and how to make it work even better during this crucial phase. Although sex talk works BEST in isolation, sometimes, this is simply not possible. This article covers how to deal with this situation, and how you can, run sex talk in groups.

Using Sex Talk in Seduction's Late Game
Sex talk can work fantastically well during the late stages of the interaction (e.g. when you two are in full isolation) when you are about to escalate the vibe and seal the deal (have sex). However, even though it may seem easier to use sex talk at the end of the seduction process (high compliance, lots of report, good logistics), the truth is, this is not always the case in praxis due to issues related to a lack of prior sexual frames set earlier in the interaction (see the post on sex talk during the mid-game). Hence sex talk is not primarily an end-game technique. However it is a useful tool to use when you are dealing with a hard nut to crack (resisting girl), or girls you have pulled "accidentally" and more. This post covers all this and more.

In addition, I have shared some more gambits - all aimed at different purposes, with very different themes.

"Self-Control Is Sexy": A Sex Talk Gambit (Turn Her On!) (Light Sex Talk)
A fantastic gambit that I have used a lot throughout the years, but did not share until 2023. This one really hooks well, sets the good frames and conveys sexual prizing. It also has an element of contrasting, making you seem more attractive compared to other men. But the real kicker is that it conveys sexual prizing AND sexual comfort. Best part is? It can be used fairly early. One of my all time favorites

Tell Her You Can Last All Night: The APE Sex Talk Gambit (Somewhat Bold Sex Talk)
A gambit I have been using situationally, but seems to work well - very well indeed. Good for hooking, good for sexual prizing. It also contrasts you from most other men in a pretty unique way. Good gambit to open up for more explicit stuff. One thing I really like with this one is that it makes women not only react, but also share their own experiences, which is always good.

How to Know If a Girl Likes Oral or Anal Sex: The Pleasure of Sex Gambit (Bold sex Talk)
The title frames this gambit as a screening-tool (for girls receptive to anal and oral sex) and although this holds true, this gambit has also helped me escalate the vibe shockingly fast while also allowing me to turn girls into becoming curious about such practices (e.g. anal). Also in cases where the girls did not find these practices appealing (usually anal sex), the gambit nevertheless had a positive impact and was pretty low-risk (if transitioned into and delivered right) - all things considered. It surely sets an incredibly strong sexual frame, and may make the girl somewhat curious about you sexually. It also tends to make them very engaged. On paper, this gambit seems extremely risky, but in reality it is not - or maybe I am just delivering it right. Nevertheless, give it a read, and a try. It is actually one of those gambits I used a lot in 2022 - 2023.

Let me know what you think of those new additions.

Best,
Teevster

Last edited:

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Minor changes:

I added a routine I forgot to add in Mars.

Sex Talk Gambit: Women's Sexual Subjectification (Light Sex Talk)
A very simple gambit that works allows to get easy hooks, making this gambit ideal for the very early game. It hooks girls in, gets girls talking, and has a conclusion that many modern women resonate will. It can also be used later on with great effect and opens for transitioning into many other great gambits. This is one of the gambits I often go back to. (Contains ASD-Busting/Sexual comfort elements)

I also did some minor edits: like added a note for every ASD-busting and sexual comfort-building techniques so that you can easily find them (i.e.g. "Contains ASD-Busting/Sexual comfort elements") as well as compiling all those articles in the section "ASD-busting".

-Teevster

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Edit 25.01.24

Added an old post that I had forgotten to add previously.

The Seduction Liminoid: How to Create a Sexual Tension Bubble (Somewhat Bold Sex Talk)
Note: Not a gambit but an overall template on how you can establish this "bubble" with a girl - a space uknown to the outside and where the outside world is forgotten. A space where you are both free and create the rules according to your liking. Good way to establish a strong connection, build good rapport and re-frame potential obstacles to sex.

More stuff coming in 2024!
Including:
- Sex talk calibration
- Gambits
And more!

Stay tuned!

-Teevster

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
New stuff (Mars 2024).

Here are some updates:

Sex talk Calibration and Analysis:

Women Today Are Less Worried About Being "Sluts", More About Being COMFORTABLE
Note: This post is an essential read for people living in the West, particularly in more progressive countries. In fact there has been some minor social changes due to the influence of feminism and the LGBTQ+ movement that has influenced women's attitude both towards sexuality but also towards themselves and men. This post discusses these changes - including the lower impact of anti-slut defense, the new perception of sexual liberalism, the social discomfort caused by social media, as well as how feminist and queer-ideals is impacting the ethos of sex.

Adapting Sex Talk to Lonely, Independent, or Older Women
Note: A continuation of the the post above, with an emphasis on the modern conception of the strong and independent woman and how this ideal that many young women tend to strive toward affects interactions with men and their attitudes towards sex. I also discuss how to deal with this. I finish off with a few notes on how all of these social changes affect women who have passed their late teens.

Gambits:

Talk About Pansexualism with Girls (and Hook Them In!) (Somewhat Light Sex Talk)
Note: A gambit well-suited for the 20's era of "woke" that adds a sophisticated view on it that young people these days can actually resonate with, while allowing to share an interesting reflection on gender norms, orientation, and sexuality while at the same time convey essences of sexual freedom, curiosity and sexual prizing with an emphasis on sexual understanding. I would use this gambit in more progressive (western) countries, and be more careful using this one in more traditional culture.

The Purity Gambit: Open Up Sexual Topics in a Surprising Way (Light Sex Talk)
Note: This is the 2024 version of my gambit, now made into an article with more examples and more detailed breakdown. One of my current favorites. I love this one. I overuse it. It is a great ASD buster as it truly reframes "promiscuity" as something desirable. Great for all phases of the interaction. It also has a great success rate. I just love it. You can also frame "sexual purity" as something a strong and independent women would strive toward - hence making this gambit very useful for our time.
Original forum post can be found here.

Hope you enjoy those new additions. There are a few more sex talk posts - including gambit suited for our times coming in 2024 so stay tuned on the GC blog.

-Teevster

>