FR  Sexy mixed girl kept complimenting me but didn't give her number?

HandsomeSexGod

Space Monkey
space monkey
Ola family, trust we're all doing great

I decided to go on a 30 day cold approach challenge. This divine inspiration struck from a youtube video

To meet atleast one new girl everyday and get better at sparking attraction and...

if she's my type and I find her attractive then get her number and go on a 'date' later)

Today was day 1.

First things first.
I definitely could have been more playfully fun and challenging in my interaction with the girl.

So. Context.

Tuesday afternoon,

here in South Africa

my mom and I are crossing the main road on our way to the egg store.

(Eggstore haha. Sounds funny)

This chick (who had been sitting under the shade of a tree in the parking lot),

she saw me walking towards the crossing,
and as I got nearer, she left her spot under the shade and then went ahead of me in the same direction and we found ourselves standing next to eachother... both waiting for the traffic to pass so that we can go over the road.

She had curly hair, a decent body, pretty eyes ... I'm about a hand taller than her

I look at her as I arrive next to her...and then...

Sidenote:
Whenever I interact with girls,

even ones that are beyond good-looking (I know this is gonna sound super humble but maybe advanced guys can somewhat relate, or guys who have really worked on their fundamentals and subcommunications)

One of my concerns is
I don't want the girl to feel that I'm waaaay out of her league, I've made myself more attractive body language-wise and strong eyecontact, muscle mass, I project my voice pretty loudly and deeply

(I receive a decent amount of of choosing signals from girls when I head out)
at the sametime I want the girl/lady to feel that she still has a chance of getting with me. Attainability I think it's called

So, atleast in the beginning, I tend sway towards a compliment and showing intent...

a lil after that I'll playfully tease the more confident girls and banter with them, which gets sexual pretty fast

That's usually done via the use of face-timing on dating/socializing apps, or girls that I meet via social circle or something of that nature

Back to the field report.

So I just gracefully arrive right next to the lassy

Instantly I say: "I like your dress"

(actually looked good on her, really accentuated her hips)

"Thank you" Think she said something like that and she smiled at me

"Wow, you really have nice eyes too" I said gazing deeply into her brown eyes and as soon as I said it (without waiting for a response)
then I nonchalantly turned my head forward (away from her)
and began walking ahead of her and I crossed the road with her following behind me...

she was originally on my left side, next to my mother...and somehow she ended up walking on my right side, where it was just us

She had began talking to me at this point, while I was in the middle of the road I suddenly realized she had been speaking to me

"What did you say?" I asked as we arrived at the 'Island' (as we call it hear in South Africa, it's kinda like a pavement between two parallel roads)

"I said I like your earring...it's totally my vibe" she continued

I could sense she was gonna go on some kind of semi-rant about my fashion style and probably ask me about myself, in retrospect perhaps I should have let her invest like that, either way fuck it (looking forward to hearing from some of you guys who have great success with cold approach, on what would have been a good move in that situation)

I interrupted her sentiments with
"Thanks, it's my mom's. It's my favourite one" (talking about the earring)

Girls usually burst out laughing at this point, and their eyes normally light up with attraction and they become even more engaged in the convo after I share this info with them...

She didn't laugh hysterically..sooooo...yeah.... maybe it was the fucking wind (jk)

wasn't windy

As we kept walking she told me "You have really nice eyes"

"Thanks" i responded

"You like these types of earrings?. you're into ying yang shit?" I asked her

"Yess!" she said...

We spoke about something else and then I qualified her "You actually seem like a cool person. I'm Paul. What's your name?"

She then told me her name... however she didn't worship me immediately after I qualified her, so that makes me kinda skeptical about her now in hindsight

My mom at this stage had turned left and entered the eggstore

"Paul!" She called out.

I passed my mother.
then the curly haired girl who I had been chatting with, relayed this to me, "Your mother's going into the shop"

"You can walk with her.. I'll meet with you later" My mom yelled as I walked on (Thanks mom, you're the best)

What happened next was,

(relaxed sigh,
I definitely could have been more teasing with Miss African-dress)

(Pretty glad that I wasn't phased at all tho...must be all the meditation)

I began to screen her.

With what normally seems to work with girls who are introduced to me,
"What do you do for fun?" (I actually give a fuck about this question, I like using it to get to know folks better)

"What kind of question is that?" She laughs,
"Nothing" she says (a shit test?)

"What? Are you serious? You don't make music, or exercise?"

"I do exercise." She tells me,

She then compliments me again, "You have really nice eyes"

She was showing a lot of interest in me as we walked down the road.

She then greeted some folks whom we both knew and I waved too, "Whatsup bro!"

Blahblahblah

She said she had seen me around town before and was wondering about me,
and she said "I was wondering, where do you live currently?... and then I saw you entering a gate"

Before she met me, she was wondering about me
and about where I live? *smirk*

(I think I smell vagina)

I get the feeling she liked me a lot and
because of that she didn't wana seem too easy

(which I don't judge anyone for, I could have made that clearer, in my possibly 2 - 3 minute interaction)

the reason I think this is because when I offered to let her have my number
she didn't take it...
she told me we will see eachother around town again...

We both had mutual buddies nearby who had seen us walking together
so maybe she wanted to meet up but didn't want others to see her getting picked up by a devilishly goodlooking debaucherous manwhore with his dick swinging

(YO! I'm very open to advice on this, mostly advice from those who know what they're talking about, the advanced fellas..feel free to share your wisdom, your thoughts...I'll be thankful... I am by NO MEANS saying that I'm advance at cold approach... yet..
still improving :) and trusting the process... I'd love to hear your take on this interaction)

I thought to myself, perhaps the reason she asked me about where I stay was that she wants to know my logistics so that we can hookup or some shit?

"I live pretty close by actually. Walking distance." I replied to her question, I gave some directions and what not

"I know where you live." she said, "I've seen you around town before"

Her voice reminded me of my previous girlfriend, very feminine.

"You know, you remind me of someone." I told her, looking in her eyes

"Someone you don't know?" She asked.

"Someone I know." I said pretty calmly and then she burst out laughing while I just smirked at her.

I'm curious about this one, guys...

I'm definitely gonna read more of the "cold approach to lay" reports on here.

Whats your take on this?

PS.

I'm well aware that I'm a well-hung self-amusing narcissist

(You don't have to be in-love with my humor)

but I'm always open to learning

especially from people more skilled than me in a particular field and I'm always honored by the opportunity to hear from you guys. It means something to me)

Summary.

She gave me a lot of compliments and showed interest... the way she spoke and looked at me gave me the vibe that she wanted me to fuck her till her eyes roll to the back of her skull

but she didn't take the phone number....

What tis it Sherlock? Watson?

I await your verbiage...

Much love *bicep emoji*

- Paul

Last edited:

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Didn’t read the whole thing but sounds like she was attracted to you but not sexually available.

She could have a bf, a guy she’s seeing who she likes a lot or just having a break from guys in general.

Keep going man!

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
I passed my mother.
then the curly haired girl who I had been chatting with, relayed this to me, "Your mother's going into the shop"

"You can walk with her.. I'll meet with you later" My mom yelled as I walked on (Thanks mom, you're the best)

She then compliments me again, "You have really nice eyes"

She was showing a lot of interest in me as we walked down the road.

She said she had seen me around town before and was wondering about me,
and she said "I was wondering, where do you live currently?... and then I saw you entering a gate"

Before she met me, she was wondering about me
and about where I live? *smirk*

(I think I smell vagina)
11721293954_9876d9a205_o.gif

lol no but seriously. just needed a plausible deniability reason to check out your place as you lead her there :)

Last edited:

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Either she wanted an InstaDate, or she wanted you to work harder to get her contact info to ascertain your commitment to follow through with a date.

PalmaSailor

Space Monkey
space monkey
Ok I have t read it thoroughly but from the outset you gave her at least three compliments and that’s against all,the rules and is issuing a free IOI. Which equates to a DLV..

open without complimenting their looks.

I didn’t see any negging and I didn’t see you doing any DHV

a woman paying a man a compliment is beta bait shit test. Men who are not used to dealing with women get all happy clappu when they get a compliment from one.

her hindbrain was testing where to box you off, and you’ve indicated needy lower value and so she binned you off.

lessons - well done for the approach, but get into the habit of taking without complimenting them.

you need to read mystery method - it’ll cover what you’re doing wrong

HandsomeSexGod

Space Monkey
space monkey
Ok I have t read it thoroughly but from the outset you gave her at least three compliments and that’s against all,the rules and is issuing a free IOI. Which equates to a DLV..

open without complimenting their looks.

I didn’t see any negging and I didn’t see you doing any DHV

a woman paying a man a compliment is beta bait shit test. Men who are not used to dealing with women get all happy clappu when they get a compliment from one.

her hindbrain was testing where to box you off, and you’ve indicated needy lower value and so she binned you off.

lessons - well done for the approach, but get into the habit of taking without complimenting them.

you need to read mystery method - it’ll cover what you’re doing wrong

Thanks for your time and this info.

I actually love the mystery method.

Funny thing is I've disobeyed loads of the rules in the past and yet ended up rubbing my dick on numerous girls and ladies tits.

At the sametime I've definitely seen the mystery method work
Seduction is interesting like that

About the neg... you're right dude

I could have playfully teased her a bit more. And spoken to her emotional brain by spiking her emotions and making her laughing more

About the DHV.
Yeah dude. Totally could have indirectly mentioned the other girls who are pursuing me or my bright vision or my previous girlfriend being taller than me and richer than me (which is hilarious and I feel that it says a lot)

Thanks for your input Palmer. Its good

Theres always infinite room for improvement

And thanks for the encouragement

Last edited:

HandsomeSexGod

Space Monkey
space monkey
she wanted quick sex, not your phone number.

contrary to DoWhatWorks said, you were the one who did not make yourself sexually available in that moment.

next time a girl is turned on like that and wondering where you live...pull her!

Thanks Fog
That makes sense.

I also agree with Velasco on the plausible deniability

Could have seeded her and I hanging out. Escalated and been more openly sexual

I'll read some more of the advanced lay reports to get a better grasp of pulling

I appreciate this

HandsomeSexGod

Space Monkey
space monkey
Either she wanted an InstaDate, or she wanted you to work harder to get her contact info to ascertain your commitment to follow through with a date.

Yeah, in hindsight, an instadate could have worked too. In all possiblity an instafuck as well

>