Should I contact a girl I've known for a while, slept with recently, before she contacts me?

razir110

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I have a tricky one here.

So there is this girl that I've know for like 8 years. We always had something between us but nothing ever happened, we had some kisses a long time back but she didn't want to sleep with me, then she even evaded me for a while. Until about 2 months ago when I was visiting her city. We went for dinner and finally ended up sleeping. Now she is suppose to come to my city. We spoke on the phone 3 weeks ago and I said that we should meet when she'd be here, she agreed. So, I am not fully sure when she is coming, but it should be these days. So far she didn't say anything.

Should I wait till she contacts me? Or should I ping like when are u around?

I don't want to do it because it will make me look needy I think.. She knows I am here and she is the one who is supposed to contact me. Can she be waiting to see what I am made of?

Imagine I contact her, she thinks I am weak and simply comes up with some BS that she's got no time whatever.

What do you think it's the best course of action here?

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
If you fucked her well, she will reengage.

Send her a ping saying you were looking at your calendar and you wanted to be sure you had her penciled in because it is filling fast. Have a plan for something to do together for plausible deniability. You fucked her once, if she liked it you will fuck her again.

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
If you explicitly made plans to meet then let her engage first. Even if it was vague.

Though if it was just a thought mixed with light and breazy conversation, the guy should lead again and make hard set plans.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I have a tricky one here.

So there is this girl that I've know for like 8 years. We always had something between us but nothing ever happened, we had some kisses a long time back but she didn't want to sleep with me, then she even evaded me for a while. Until about 2 months ago when I was visiting her city. We went for dinner and finally ended up sleeping. Now she is suppose to come to my city. We spoke on the phone 3 weeks ago and I said that we should meet when she'd be here, she agreed. So, I am not fully sure when she is coming, but it should be these days. So far she didn't say anything.

Should I wait till she contacts me? Or should I ping like when are u around?

I don't want to do it because it will make me look needy I think.. She knows I am here and she is the one who is supposed to contact me. Can she be waiting to see what I am made of?

Imagine I contact her, she thinks I am weak and simply comes up with some BS that she's got no time whatever.

What do you think it's the best course of action here?

lol, i had and still have the same issue.... take a look at this. We had a long discussion about this in the other forum that help me design that here is the discussion:

razir110

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks for the inputs guys.

I didn't add an important detail.. When I asked her when she would be around she told me she "couldn't remember" And I am pretty sure she could... Even if she didn't it would have been easy to check the schedule. So she told me she would be in town, but then didn't know when. If she is that eager to meet, shouldn't she contact me anyway with the date of her visit?

I discovered she will be here through a common friend :)

So if I talk to her now it will be quite obvious I spied on her. Adding to the fact she said "she had no ides" when she clearly did, wouldn't that be needy?

Or am I overthinking?

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
you are overthinking :)

She does not know that the mutuat friend told you , unless that friend tells her this explicitly . I think is low probability though .

If you feel like pinging her , then ping her and see where it goes . At least you will know where you stand exactly , she either is super happy that you pinged her , either she will be meh . In both cases you will ease your mind :)

You will not look needy or clingy if it has been a while since you talked with her , on the contrary YOU will look like a guy who is empathic and is interested in her genuinely :)

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks for the inputs guys.

I didn't add an important detail.. When I asked her when she would be around she told me she "couldn't remember" And I am pretty sure she could... Even if she didn't it would have been easy to check the schedule. So she told me she would be in town, but then didn't know when. If she is that eager to meet, shouldn't she contact me anyway with the date of her visit?

I discovered she will be here through a common friend :)

So if I talk to her now it will be quite obvious I spied on her. Adding to the fact she said "she had no ides" when she clearly did, wouldn't that be needy?

Or am I overthinking?

uhmmm yeah she may not be interested, you can always ping her and get your answer based on the ping response...(aka her level of investment it seems she is not too invested at all, maybe you got needy post sex or during)

razir110

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks for the input. Actually post sex I was a bit too absent haha. She texted me asking some blabla i didnt reply till 2 weeks lol.. this girl is a bit crazy tbh, hard to read her thoughts.

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
You made her feel like a piece of meat .

always be warm after sex with women so they do not feel bad about the intimate things that happened between you and her :)

Most likely she is in auto rejection now . If you want to see her again , you will have to be warm towards her even though at the beginning she might be cold and aloof . Be persistent amigo

razir110

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Well honestly she was super flaky all the time we met and I dont really have much of an affection for her lol.. I tend to treat others as they treat me, I felt I was always b plan for her so yeah, no fluffy romantic stuff from my side either. I'll call her up and see whats up :)

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
It is about not hurting women in general :)

women are silly and cute and never be taken seriously . I am not saying that you should Have started a relationship with her , but neither treating her like a piece of meat as a way of getting back on her for being flaky a couple of years ago

bad move amigo !

razir110

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Nah, it's jsut my way of being, no revenge feelings. It just comes naturally :)

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Well , based on your other threads , I am not surprised of your lack of results . Women are smarter and more intelligent from a social perspective than man are , and they can feel when someone will hurt them because makes it just makes you feel better about yourself

if you really want to step up your game , do not let your frustrations take control ever , as women have a good nose for this kind of things :)

Last edited:

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Now you are acting very insecure :)

most of the people that come here are doing it because they love women , you are coming here because you hate them . Maybe your place is on the rosh forum with the other red pill followers , where people will actually clap this kind of moves .

razir110

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Mate may I ask who the f are you to come here with 70 posts and offend people? What do you know about me and about how I interact with people? We come here for advice not for your judgmental comments.

Now back to the post..

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Insecure again , now going low value haha

yes , like i mentioned earlier , most of the people come here because they love women :)
You do not love women , you hate them .

Deep down you know that I am right and this annoys you like hell . The rosh forum is full of people like you , bitter & angry men because of girls ...

Like I mentioned , if you really want to become a good seducer , you need to let go all the trauma and bad feelings towards women , otherwise you will never pass a certain degree and this will only make you more bitter and angry , and this is just a shit way to live

I do not want to offend you , I try to help a brother out and I hope that all this anger& Bitterness you have in you is not making you blind :)

it is ok to be fucked up , a lot of people are fucked up , but the ones who manage to actually improve and live a good life are the ones who accept that they have problems and try to fix them

Last edited:
>