Casual/FWB  should i see fwb with hickies on me

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
this is embarrassing. i fucked this ratchet chick the other night. whatever she was hot and pretty chill actually. it was fun. the problem is she left hickies on each shoulder. one large one on my right shoulder.

so i’m leaving town for a week for the holidays. i told this girl i hook up with. more of a fb than a fwb that id hang out with her tonight.

now clearly there is no expectation that i’m not supposed to be sleeping with other people. however, i feel this could be a slap in the face to her.

is it best to just tell her i’ll see her when i get back. it’s already been over a week since i’ve seen her last. i’m thinking have her over after dark and just go into my bedroom turn off the lights and hope she won’t notice. i could also not take off my shirt.

curious what others would do

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
i’m thinking have her over after dark and just go into my bedroom turn off the lights and hope she won’t notice. i could also not take off my shirt.

nah let her see it. you're her fb not her bf lol

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
yeah i know girls love to be made jealous. but i also feel that hickeys are low class. that’s why i wasn’t quite sure. it’s not like i’m fucking her raw and have to worry about her going on a cock rampage and burning me in spite so whatever i guess.

oh and hickey might be an understatement for this silver dollar size bruise on my shoulder. looks like i got hit with a baseball.

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
yeah i know girls love to be made jealous. but i also feel that hickeys are low class. that’s why i wasn’t quite sure.

Hickies are absolutely not "low class." There was even a point in time where I debated giving myself hickies JUST as a way to develop pre-selection for women. (NOTE: Don't ask about the details -- I didn't actually get far enough to do it, LOL)

One of the hottest girls I've banged in social circle first met me at an afterparty where I had a hickey on me from an FB the prior night. It was one of the first things she mentioned when I met her, but I could tell she was TOTALLY into it. I had zero intention of using the hickey that way, but I would have to be tone deaf to not realize the immense effect it had on her attraction for me! She was even joking that maybe she would give me another one... :oops:

Anything that communicates to a woman that "other women desire me sexually" is absolutely a boon to your seductions. This is why pre-selection is arguably the most powerful tool in the entire "game" arsenal, bar none.

- Franco

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
You're totally fine. If this was a MLTR or a girl that for whatever reason thinks you're all hers (which, if she's a FB she absolutely shouldn't), there's nothing to worry about.

Some time last year I fucked this really aggressive girl. Biting me enough to make me bleed, scratching all over my back, clawing at my chest and arms... I STILL have a mark from how deep she bit me on my body. A few days later I went on a Tinder date and it was a SNL. My body looked like it had been attacked by a wild animal, and there were still hickies, scratches, and bit marks all over it.

A week later, she came back for round two, and both times absolutely nothing was mentioned of the battle wounds. If I had to guess it was, as Franco points out, indicators of preselection that she did not feel the need or did not want to comment on.

oh and hickey might be an understatement for this silver dollar size bruise on my shoulder. looks like i got hit with a baseball.
Let's hope you gave her one in return ;)

Hue

>