Long-Term  Shy feminine girl LTR - What am I getting into?

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey guys,

So I started dating this new girl who has everything I like in a woman.
She is very feminine, beautiful and intelligent.

The thing about her that strikes me odd (in a good way) is that she seems very shy and inexperienced.
She is close to 30 but apparently only had a couple of long relationships. Also conservative and she gets shy really easily (spent a good time of our date giggling).
Her career is one of those where 90% alumni are women.

I don’t think I will get very far with her if I don’t go LTR, which is OK for me because I want to try that.

My question is, how are LTRs with this kind of women?
Is there something I should be aware of coming from a history of more rebellious/experienced partners?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey guys,

So I started dating this new girl who has everything I like in a woman.

The thing about her that strikes me odd (in a good way) is that she seems very shy and inexperienced.
She is close to 30 but apparently only had a couple of long relationships. Also conservative and she gets shy really easily (spent a good time of our date giggling).

I don’t think I will get very far with her if I don’t go LTR, which is OK for me because I want to try that.

My question is, how are LTRs with this kind of women?
Is there something I should be aware of coming from a history of more rebellious/experienced partners?

nah you are good, perfect, train her, with love an encouragement, i transform girls into freaks, and open them up sexually... just do it with baby steps, with love and not judgmental frames.... I make women do things they would never in their lives imaging doing is not hard to do, just be patient, you will be fine...

ulrich

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sounds amazing @Skills, thanks.
I like the idea of turning her into a sex freak.

Is there an article on that?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Sounds amazing @Skills, thanks.
I like the idea of turning her into a sex freak.

Is there an article on that?

kind of:

^ that should help, but again baby steps.....

ocean_eyes

Space Monkey
space monkey
IME being lightly buzzed or drunk helps bring out dirty talk, dominance, and other things that go into "owning" a woman! :)

Dont drink around new girls. Save it for the ones in rotation.

Yaxir

Space Monkey
space monkey
do you think drinking is a better option than staying sober ?

how would it help a drunk man to be more sexy, desirable and even dominant ?

looking for perspective here !

ocean_eyes

Space Monkey
space monkey
do you think drinking is a better option than staying sober ?

looking for perspective here !
no i dont! it was just an observation. if you already partake.

but you're right, its not reliable. results too different.
not something i should recommend on here!
good call :)

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

I'm actually going out with a girl a lot like that, I found weird how inexperienced and at the same time accepting of my sexual advances she was, I think she's also from a mostly female field. One thing that bugged me is that she had a way lower sexual drive than most girls I'm used to, but she got off the pill weeks ago and now she's like a different woman... I'm yet to have her cum hard to me (this might be more common on less experienced women, something to keep in mind that maybe will have to work on that with her), but other than that, I think those girls are the best for LTRs, really.

nah you are good, perfect, train her, with love an encouragement, i transform girls into freaks, and open them up sexually... just do it with baby steps, with love and not judgmental frames.... I make women do things they would never in their lives imaging doing is not hard to do, just be patient, you will be fine...
All very true, my old open relationship it took a while for the girl to call me "daddy", btu she eventually submitted and we started having even better sex. I'm still to do this with this one girl (maybe daddy isn't quite the best word for her, she tells me she only has one "daddy" - her actual dad lol, should I have her call me what them? Master? lmao - could be fun, since she's been to Japan and knows I watch a lot of anime, sends me otaku memes and shit like that)

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
IME being lightly buzzed or drunk helps bring out dirty talk, dominance, and other things that go into "owning" a woman! :)

Wine is specially good for getting like "drunk enough" were you feel "looser" or more naturally rough and dominant, also you can share the bottle with the girl and have her loosen up as well (sharing a bottle means hardly any of you will get too drunk for it to get in the way of the sex and can be quite sexy hehe), though "sharing a wine" is a bit of cliche atm with first dates on your place for sex

>