Shy girls?

TheWiseFool

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
If a guy is dealing with a more conservative or shyer girl, is it safe to say he should be "chasing more"? By chasing I mean making a greater effort for contact and communication because the girl is too nervous to initiate?

Mr. oblivious

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Im not sure if im heading in the right direction but i generally just act warm to shy girls crack a joke when i initiate them to warm them up and make them feel more comfortable.

Im not sure if my advice is any good cause i would say im a natural with shy girls before GC the only ones i would be successful with where the shy girls for some reason or the full on girl which basically makes her intentions well known

Smith

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I'm dealing with similar situation as well. I don't think you have to 'chase more'. You just have to do more to build up comfort.
By chasing I mean making a greater effort for contact and communication because the girl is too nervous to initiate?
If every time you initiate contact, the girl is willing to go out with you (with enthusiasm), then I guess it's alright, but make sure you're moving things forward as well. Don't get comfortable moving slow with these girls. It's tempting when you don't feel like you have to lead. But it's easy to get friend zoned. Make your intention known.

I think shy girls are just inexperienced ;)

smith

ProblemSolving

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey TWF,

The easiest way to tell if a girl is shy, or simply not that interested, is compliance. Does she do what you ask of her? If yes, then you have a shy girl on your hands who's definitely into you. Feel free to keep initiating with these girls.

However, if you have to keep initiating AND she's not compliant, then you're chasing a girl who's not that interested - cut that out.

>