Sites/Books like girlschase.com but particularly for learning overall social skills?

onmywway14

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hello, Everyone.

Just like girlschase.com is the best site for learning dating, pickup and seduction, what are the best books/sites/programs that you would recommend for learning general social skills?

I understand that the best way to learn is to actually interact/talk with people. But, I'm in this phase where I don't know exactly what to talk about, how to use humor, how to change topics and keep the conversation fresh, etc.

I know that gc has a number of gems (articles) that discuss general social skills, and being a good conversationalist, and I'm learning so much from them. So, in order to expand more on that, I am trying to find websites or resources that teach the psychology behind how people interact, and how to improve general social skills in particular.

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey @onmywway14 check out these resources. All of which I currently own and have read)

1. John Maxwell (become a better leader. Buy his books. Budget $800USD which I already invested)

Good Leaders Ask Great Questions: Your Foundation For Successful Leadership
How High Will You Climb? Determine Your Success By Cultivating The Right Attitude
How Successful People Grow: 15 Ways To Get Ahead In Life
How Successful People Lead
How Successful People Think
How Successful People Win: Turn Every Setback Into A Step Forward
How To Lead When Your Boss Can't (Or Won't)
How To Influence People: Make A Difference In Your World
Know What You're For A Growth Strategy For Work, An Even Better Strategy For Life
Jumpstart Your Growth
Jumpstart Your Leadership: A 90-Day Improvement Plan
Jumpstart Your Growth: A 90-Day Improvement Plan
Jumpstart Your Priorities: A 90-Day Improvement Plan
Jumpstart Your Thinking: A 90-Day Improvement Plan
Leadership: The 11 Essential Changes Every Leader Must Embrace
Leadership 101
Leadership From The Lockers
Leadership Gold: Lessons I've Learned From A Lifetime Of Leading
Leadership Promises For Every Day
Leadership Promises For Your Week
Learning From The Giants
Make Today Count
Maxwell Daily Reader
Mentor 101
Mentoring 101
My Dream Map
No Limits: Blow The Cap Off Your Capacity
Put Your Dreams To The Test: 10 Questions To Help You See It And Seize It
Relationships 101
Running With The Giants: What The Old Testament Heroes Want You To Know About Life And Leadership
Success: One Day At A Time
Self Improvement 101
Sometimes You Win Sometimes You Learn
Success 101
Teamwork Makes The Dream Work
Talent Is Never Enough: Discover The Choices That Will Take You Beyond Your Talent
Teamwork 101: What Every Leader Needs To Know
The 17 Essential Qualities Of A Team: Becoming The Kind Of Person Every Team Wants
The 17 Indisputable Laws Of Teamwork
The 21 Indisputable Qualities Of A Leader: Becoming The Person Others Will Want To Follow
The 21 Irrefutable Laws Of Leadership
The 21 Most Powerful Minutes In A Leader's Day: Revitalize Your Spirit And Empower Your Leadership
The 360 Degree Leader
The Power Of Significance: How Purpose Changes Your Life
The Power Of Your Leadership: Making A Difference With Others
The 5 Levels Of Leadership
The Difference Maker: Making Your Attitude Your Greatest Asset
The Greatest Story Ever Told
The Right To Lead: Learning Leadership Through Character And Courage
The Winning Attitude: Your Key To Personal Success
Think On These Things: Meditations
Thinking For A Change: 11 Ways Highly Successful People Approach Life And Work
There's No Such Thing As "Business" Ethics: There's Only One Rule For Making Decisions
Today Matters: 2 Daily Practices To Guarantee Tomorrow's Success
What Successful People Know About Leadership: Advice From America's #1 Leadership Authority
Winning With People: Discover The People Principles That Work For You Every Time
Your Roadmap For Success: You Can Get There From Here

2. Way of the Wolf: Straight Line Selling: Master the Art of Persuasion, Influence, and Success by Jordan Belfort

3. The New Encyclopedia Of Modern Bodybuilding: The Bible Of Bodybuilding by Arnold Schwarzenegger

4. The Go-Giver by Bob Burg and John David Mann

5. Made To Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive And Others Die by Chip Heath and Dan Heath

6. The Power Of Broke: How Empty Pockets, A Tight Budget And A Hunger For Success Can Become Your Greatest Competitive Advantage by Daymond John

7. The One Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller

8. The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure by Grant Cardone

9. Higher Status by Jason Capital

10. The 48 Laws Of Power by Robert Greene

11. Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose by Tony Hsieh

Voice

I used to have a stammering problem. I found these Youtube channels to be very helpful:

I think this channel will also be good for men whose primary language is not English. Or you come from a country whose English, others find difficult to understand. These channels are teaching me how to code-switch on the fly.

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hello,

WARNING: You will be jaded.
I don't recommend all this videos because you are literally trying to clean your own asshole. :) Which is something that not everyone wants to do

1)Moojiji
- YouTube. Forget About Enlightenment

2)Alex Becker
- YouTube. I spend millions on Garbage
- YouTube. Entrepreneur view on Corona

3)Sam Ovens
- YouTube. 9 things I wish I knew when i was 20
- YouTube. Promoters vs Operators

4)Download Her Channel before she deletes it

5)https://www.thefemininewoman.com/

6)Ariana Grande
- Dangerous Woman
- pov
- motive

7)Joe Rogan
- Joe Rogan debate Firas Zahabi on Scientific truth

8)Gregg Braden
- Interview: Gregg Braden

9)Russell Brunson

10)Neville Goddard
- God and I Are One

11)The 0.5

12)https://www.researcher-app.com/

13)Karen Straughan
- The Decline of Female Happiness

14)Jordan Peterson
- Jordan Peterson, Christina Hoff Sommers, Danielle Crittenden

15)Eric Weinstein
- Power Structure of Harvard
- System breaks down in Novel Situations

16)Chase Amante's old emails with Zac ;)
- Might need to ask him first.

z@c+

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Sounds like you are starting what is a life long journey. Congrats. It is never unwise to gain new perspectives on the matter of relating through solid resources. I know you are aware of the power of actually learning in field but I just want to take the opportunity here to emphasize the notion. While you are studying via books and videos, go out and put your knowledge to the test. It won't always be easy. But will always be worth it. I am going to keep the resourcess brief here, but may add to the thread at a later date.

A brief side note here. I believe, when learning social skills, it is best to aim towards what makes you a good leader. If only to lead the direction of a conversation or to apply the skills in simple small ways through out life. What it takes to be an effective leader is really the highest expression of socialabilty.

A timeless classic for a reason and a great place to start

Great channel that breaks down celebrity interviews to show what does and doesn't work when developing charisma. Some real gold nuggets here. Easy to watch and understand, with a great deal technical depth regarding social skills

Former FBI hostage negotiator breaks down his methods of "tactical empathy". While a lot of what he says is geared toward buisness, with some calibrated tweaks towards other arenas his methods can work wonders in social and seduction realms.

Last edited:
>