Experimentation  SLAVE/MASTER KINK RELATIONSHIP

punisher

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Good evening fellas, players, pimps, assholes, puas, doms and masters, dont know if you guys remember me from puaforum as "playa93"

Long story short, ive joined the pua forum when i was 14 years old, getting helped out mostly by Skills, Sexaddict911 and Stellar as well, and some text gamer i forgot the name of. I quit studying pick up after reading the gunwitch method and because i realized who i am as i grew older (turning 24 soon). Ive had some experiments with some sub girls that were excellent and i realized that the kink area is what fits me the most, so i did some digging in this area and would want to share with you others who claim to be a dom/master, maybe we could share some stories, hang out in the future etc.

If theres any important things that could be added to my list, share with me so i can add it, im open for a discussion

COMMUNICATION IS KEY:
Always be honest to each other, dont behave on your own will and think she would like it! Give her a paper and let her write what she wants to improve on, what she likes and dislikes you can use those against her to reward/punish her, and your main goal is to improve her, take care of her health, go gym, swimming, yoga, whatever.
Always communicate after being out with her, after having sex with her, any given situation/experience you should talk about it, because a kink relationship is all about an adventure and to talk about what could have been better, its a never ending process, you can always improve.

If theres any important things that could be added to my list, share with me so i can add it, im open for an enlightening!

Names to call you:
Sir, Owner, Mister, Master
Names to call her:
Pig, pet, dog, cum dumpster, slave, whore, slut, whatever she agrees on and likes
Toys:
Collar with bells, ballgag, rope, pen, dildo vibrator, buttplugs
clap pad, belt, flyswatter, hairbrush, lexan paddle or whatever

------------------

Make a paper agreement and let her sign it:
For 7 days you agree to be xxx name slave
For the first act of training, you want to give her a good long spanking with different tools and postures to see what creates the best response and how much pain she can take before the agreement is signed.
Begin by having her strip in front of you, tie her hands up in the air
in front of the corner of the room, let her face the corner if she wants a break
You can also start the spanking over the knee
Use hands then clap pad, belt, flyswatter, hairbrush w.e
Then use your hands to touch her, how much can she handle?
When the spanking is over, comfort and care for you submissive. Have a conversation about which implements she enjoyed (save that list for erotic spanking) and which ones she hated/feared (place those on the discipline list).
Make sure she knows you are proud of her for enduring such a hard spanking.

Then give her a collar on without bells to start with when she goes out in public. During the apartment always bells on the collar.
Every days a speech conference, 30 minutes where she can ask about everything.

Ask her everyday what shes wearing and let her send you a pic, same with the food shes gonna eat.
If she needs to be standing, its gonna always be in the corner eyes down
When u ask her for a drink, she should bow up say yes sir then bow down, walk out quietly
She should always ask for permission to go to the bathroom etc
After she serves you, your body and sexual pleasure and when you punish her, cumming in her mouth etc she should ALWAYS thank you.
Give your sub comfort and encouragement.
If she has been kneeling for you for a long time, allow her to sit on the couch with you as a reward. Give her a back rub or caress her body.
Show her you recognize how hard she is working through training and you appreciate her.
Let her know you are proud to be her master.
NEVER give a disciplinary spanking in anger when shes been a bad girl:
If she forgot to give your title or other errors, hurt her with LEXAN PADDLE fast and painful.
Or let her go to the corner, hands behind her back, while shes looking on the floor for 10mins - 1 hour.
Hold and kiss her lightly. Tell her you are proud of her for taking the punishment.

Key points: MAINTANCE OF PUNISHMENTS
A sub/slave should be given an expected position or ritual to follow for her morning spanking. She should bring you the hairbrush or set out the chair and wait for you to sit down and take her in hand. SHE SHOULD NEVER SIT BEFORE YOU.

Submissive women often connect their master's desire to spank them as a sign of his strength and love for her. As such, there should be a daily spanking ritual in place to reaffirm her during the tense days of training which is in the morning before going out. Just some quick fast slaps on her ass, make sure its red so when she goes out she will know shes owned by you.

Maintenance spankings are lighter than discipline spankings but a little harsher than an erotic spanking. You are both getting ready to go to work or start your day. You aren't trying to arouse each other.

If you do not live with your sub and do not have access to her every day, instruct her to give herself a maintenance spanking each morning and report to you with a picture that she has fulfilled your wish.

PUNISHMENTS FOR BEING BAD GIRL:
Tell her, i'm ignoring you. Fuck other girls in front of her, while shes kneeling, if she starts to make sounds with her mouth, put a ballgag in her mouth, make sure her hands are tied behind her back.

Cold Shower

Send her to a dark room all by her self

Send her to the corner, make her look down the floor, hands tied behind her back

Buy a calming dog bed, always have it in the apartment. If shes been a bad girl during the day in public with you, and you come home, pleasure yourself as usual but DONT make her cum. I would recommend you to fuck her throat only, cum in her mouth, make her thank you, then let her sleep in the dog bed on the floor, if she makes sounds, put a ballgag on her. After an hour or two, go and pick her up and allow her to sleep in the bed with you.

Make her sit on a wooden chair and write "I will obey my master" or "i am sorry sir" a hundred times

If her car is messy, spank her and have her clean it in front of you wearing short-shorts to reveal her spanked bottom.

Make her write a 1000 word essay by hand on the topic, "What is obedience and why is it important?"

NEVER withdraw your affection(gentle feeling of liking) or attention as a form of punishment:
If you are living together, it may take some time for your sub to be comfortable spending so much of her time in the nude. Make sure to compliment her frequently, telling her how much you love to see her beautiful body. Touch her as you walk by and give her positive affirmation when she is open and natural about showing her body.

If you do not live together and see each other in sessions it can be very hard to ensure she is not touching herself when you are not around. Make sure to remind her frequently that your ability to trust her is as important as her need to trust you. If she confesses a mishap, punish her and move forward.

A sub should always have her legs partially open in your presence

The other service your sub should provide for you often is simply licking and holding you in her mouth while you watch TV or play online. Whether she is kneeling under your desk, or laying on the couch, she should be holding or gently licking your penis. It can also be a reward for being on the floor kneeling for too long.

Develop a signal
a snap of the fingers or pat on the head – and teach her to drop to her knees and open her mouth in preparation to give you oral pleasure as soon as that signal happens.

Snap of the fingers:
She goes on her knees, hands behind her back, and opens her mouth, while looking at you.

Bow your head:
Means go ahead, for example "suck"

Pat on the head:
She stops sucking, only licks and kiss ur cock while looking into your eyes

Mouth clash:
Goes doggy mode

Bite her lip:
She turns around to doggystyle

Intercourse and Orgasm Denial:
Tie each hand above her head in the air, touch her with a pad all over her body slowly then stop and then slap her ass like it was unexpected.
Tell her im gonna hit you 6 times on your ass and you gonna count, when she reaches 6 you interrupt her by saying 5, and you keep repeating 5, when shes aroused enough slap her hard on the 6th slap and say 6.

Start slowly by having her lick and kiss your bottom, then direct her to run her tongue up and down the crack of your ass, stimulating the perineum. And dont laugh, be serious about it.

If she does something exceptionally well, or goes out of her way to serve you, intercourse is a fantastic way to reward your sub. If you REALLY want to reward her, give her oral sex and allow her to orgasm beneath your tongue. She will be thanking you all night long.

As her master, you control her ability to orgasm. Her pleasure is focused on your pleasure. Instruct your sub at the beginning of training that she must wait for your permission to orgasm during intercourse. If she comes without your permission, that should result in a punishment later.

If your sub claims she can't control her orgasm, do some exercises where you use a vibrator or cunnilingus to bring her very close to release. Tell her she must sit perfectly still while you pleasure her, and if she moves or makes any sound you will stop pleasuring her and she will earn a slap.

Tie her hands and put them over her head tied to the bedroom, smell, lick, soft kiss her down to her pussy, then move her bras/cloth up to her eyes so she cant see. Kiss her, then put a ice cube on her chest down to her belly, "do you like this" then immediately move her on her front and slap her ass, lift her ass up and fuck her while touching her head and back down.

Outside World:
Instruct your sub to stay behind you or by your side for the evening. Set aside some catch phrases for her to use to show she is honoring you such as, "As you wish" or "Thank you, kindly." Require her to be respectful to all men she encounters. She should call the mailman, "Sir" (but only after a long term relationship), and politely converse with the people around her. Please and Thank you aren’t just words she says in your home. She says them everywhere. And you thank her each time to succeeds your tasks, like for example, when she went gym, swimming, bowling with you, always thank her.

If she has trouble admitting she was wrong, have her purchase clothing that is by far the wrong size (obviously too small or too large) and then take it back to the store the next day to exchange it and apologize.

Thus, if she wants to be excused to leave the room, to her own flat for example, she should say to you, "Sir, this sub/slave asks to leave the room." When she returns she should say, "This sub/slave thanks you."
Remind her you went through that training to scrape away self-focus and make her stronger in her focus on service and pleasure.

Games:
Tell her exactly what will happen to her at a point in the near future then forbid her to mention it. See how this works?
If you really want to test her – roll a pair of dice in front of her, but don't let her see the number. That way each day she will wonder if that day is the day. Enforced chastity does not mean she will not be giving you sexual release(orgasm). She can still serve you sexually through oral or anal service, she just won't be getting any release of her own.
If she for example rolls 1 3 5, dont give her orgasm that day OR tease her by which number she got, for example number 3 would be by having her on her knee while hands are tied right and left and with a blindfold, you go to the balcony for a bit, then come back to her, only put 1 inch in her mouth for like 10 seconds then walk back to the balcony or whatever, and then get back with 2 inches, then repeat 1 inch then 3 etc etc tease her like crazy before shoving it all in but dont make her cum on that number, if she hits a 5, you do the same game but you make her cum.

Thanks for reading, if you have any questions just ask, im willing to add more knowledge into the list and make it bigger.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Excellent post very well explained and detailed you did left out the most important and more popular name used: "Daddy "

Names to call you:
Sir, Owner, Mister, Master

there is a poster name @November who is from Norway he is very good with this as well.... He introduce me to this couple of years back in the another forum(nextasf), not mpuaforum (you keep misspelling the forum lol)....

Have you taking girls to theaters and gloryholes?

punisher

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Excellent post very well explained and detailed you did left out the most important and more popular name used: "Daddy "

there is a poster name @November who is from Norway he is very good with this as well.... He introduce me to this couple of years back in the another forum(nextasf), not mpuaforum (you keep misspelling the forum lol)....

Have you taking girls to theaters and gloryholes?

Thanks bro i appreciate that you finally approve me after 10 years haha, i cant stay clueless you know :D

I dont use the word daddy as its retarded in my opinion, and it reminds me of my father that i dont talk to.

I hope the november guy will be commenting on this thread, i would like to hear his insights on my guide, maybe he could attach something into it.

I havent been in kink clubs yet so no theaters and gloryholes, but ive found a partner that has no boundaries, so next time i travel with her we will have sex everywhere, even in public as well. Join us bro :D

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks bro i appreciate that you finally approve me after 10 years haha, i cant stay clueless you know :D

I dont use the word daddy as its retarded in my opinion, and it reminds me of my father that i dont talk to.

I hope the november guy will be commenting on this thread, i would like to hear his insights on my guide, maybe he could attach something into it.

I havent been in kink clubs yet so no theaters and gloryholes, but ive found a partner that has no boundaries, so next time i travel with her we will have sex everywhere, even in public as well. Join us bro :D

as i said "daddy" is the most common in usa, is my go to... unfortunately he is not very active in the community... here are his only 2 post(he does have some lay reports not accessible were he display kink game:

punisher

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
as i said "daddy" is the most common in usa, is my go to... unfortunately he is not very active in the community... here are his only 2 post(he does have some lay reports not accessible were he display kink game:

Both links gave me a virus LOL

punisher

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You could not open???? yeah is acting up keep trying or try different browser

I couldnt no, wont open tried on all browsers, but yeah if you ever get in talk with him, let him check this thread out.

Whats ur insights on it? is there anything you can attach to it?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This is written by poster @November :

Kink game 101

When I was living in Northern Norway, we had no sun in winter, and this coupled with the lack of decent clubs nearby made me stay inside a lot. I'd only go out to get one new fuck buddy when the old one had enough. I've also been quite dominant (especially after reading Sex God Method among other things, which I'll come back to) for as long as I can remember, so one day, when I was out hunting, I met a gothy-looking girl. Charmed her enough to take her home, and after we fucked, she asked me what my handle on fetlife.com was, as she wanted to add me as her friend. At that time, I knew nothing about fetlife, so I didn't have an account. I told her this and asked her what fetlife was. "It's like facebook, only for kinky people", she answered. So I registered there, added her as my friend more or less and forgot about my account.

And forgotten it remained until my latest ex one day suggested that the two of us should make a tumblr with pictures of her in rope. I did have SOME experience with rope, but not a lot. So I decided I'd learn more about rope (which has been the single best decision I've made with regards to women). And after searching the net for a while, I remembered that I had a profile at fetlife.com, and reactivated it. And that was my first real introduction to kink. Now, after a year and a half practicing kink, I have 4 fuckbuddies I can call over to for example clean my room etc, who occasionally will gift me threesomes, I regularly (about twice a month) get requests from females for bondage and sex, have an awesome circle of kinky friends and have experienced some of the most amazing sex I've ever had with some of the hottest girls I've ever fucked.

This post will hopefully help you on YOUR way.

1; Getting redpilled.

Community dogma is that "women love sex as much or more than men". And by all means, it's true in a lot of cases. However, if you want to step into the dark side of sex, you'll have to go deeper than "women love sex". I would recommend that you read the top-rated posts on this subreddit; https://www.reddit.com/r/Rapekink/

Now, I'm NOT saying that all women are into rape as a kink. Most women probably aren't. But like I said, this is to get you redpilled fast. "My Secret Garden" and Forbidden Flowers" by Nancy Friday will also get you redpilled, and give you a broader insight to womens fantasies, so by all means, if you have the time and access to the books, read them as well.

2; Fetlife profile.

Now that you're redpilled, it's time to take some action. Go to fetlife.com and register a profile. What's important here is that the more specific kinks you have, the smaller will your target pool be, and the easier the competition will be. So, say you're into something polarizing like horse dildoes. You'll likely have 5-10 women in your area who'll also be into this. And if you have pictures of horse dildoes in your profile, they might even open you there. However, with a fetish like that, you'll likely polarize a lot, so it might get hard to open others, regardless of the rest of your kinks. So one strategy is to make more than one profile. Another is to make a generic profile and open the girls with those polarizing kinks. But more on that later.

Now, after you made your profile, you'll likely want to take a bdsm-test to see what kind of roles in BDSM will appeal the most to you. http://bdsmtest.org/. Most people on fetlife will copy-paste the results of the test on their profile. A neat "trick" is to edit those results so you'll end up with whatever you want to explore on top. On my profile, for example, I have 100% on Dominant, Sadist, Rigger and Degrader even though the test showed values between 90% and 100%. And so on.

Also, the text on your profile should be consise. Mine is this; (Feel free to use it as a template)

Hey there!

I'm *my name*, and kinkwise, I identify as a dominant sadist who loves rope. I've been in the kink-community for around 8 years, and have figured that ideally, BDSM isn't only something that happens between the sheets.

On fetlife, I'm mainly looking for new friends of both sexes. Other than that, I'm also looking for play partners (mainly rope bunnies, and maybe more if the chemistry is apparent). Besides the obvious need for mutual attraction, I'm looking for partners with manners who'll respect my time and who'll demand the same respect back.

So please do say "Hey".

100% Dominant
100% Degrader
100% Rigger
100% Sadist

95% Exhibitionist
91% Owner
90% Master/Mistress
81% Daddy/Mommy
80% Voyeur
71% Non-monogamist
70% Experimentalist
60% Primal (Hunter)
32% Ageplayer
30% Primal (Prey)
5% Vanilla
Now that you have the text ready, you want pictures. Depending on what you're after, you have some freedom here. I for one have one (heavily edited (looks like an oil painting)) picture of my face as my profile pic. And since my main "selling point" is rope, I have like 15 pictures of 5-6 different girls whom I've tied up and taken pictures of on my gallery. I also have a couple of pictures of asses and bodies that I've bruised as well as ONE picture where my penis is visible, about to penetrate a girl. (PM me here if you want a link to my profile to get some inspiration).

Also, you can add a list of your fetishes onto your profile. I recommend you do this and keep it up to date. It'll make it much more likely to get replies on your messages, as the girl can now see what you're into. Anyways, explore the site and get familiar with it.

There's a reason why I posted this topic in General, and not in Online. Fetlife is only a tool. It won't be you main area of "gaming". It will however be your main area of interactions.

3; Events.

Events is the main reason why you've registered a profile on Fetlife. The thing is, if you have a profile on fetlife with no friends, it's less likely that you'll get any attention. You want people to like your pictures to give you a kind of social proof, which in turn will make more people like your pictures and eventually message you to for example tie them up. And to get the ball rolling, you will go to events.

When you make a profile on FL, you'll get the option of telling FL where you're based. And if you do tell your location, you can find events near you.

Good news is that kink-people are some of the warmest and most welcoming people I've ever met. So if you're a newbie and you attend an event, it's very likely that you'll get opened and talked to. What's important when you go to an event is to read the atmosphere. Your main goal is to be SOCIAL, and get new acquaintances. So until you have been to a few events and can read the atmosphere, do not be sexual or even overly flirty. Just banter. Your MAIN goal is to get fetlife friends. And once you've been to a few events, you'll likely realize that most of the time, the events themselves aren't events you can behave sexually at.

Anyways, I'll write more about this in the next section, but in my experience, rope is a really good introduction to the world of kink. So unless you have some kind of phobia or disdain against rope, I'd recommend that you attend rope-related events and teach yourself ropework. It's a rewarding hobby.

4; Ropes.

Like I said, my main kink on that site is ropework (shibari). The reasons are many. First off, it's a relatively easy skill to acquire, and when you're "not sucky", you're already better than most people, which gives you a great edge. Second, you can train on yourself for most knots. Third, rope photographs beautifully, so you can have good looking pictures on your profile without having too much skill. And lastly, a LOT of girls on FL are curious about rope and being tied up, so it's a good thing to be good at if you want girls opening you, or if you want to up the rate you're getting responses.

If you want to start learning shibari, there are a LOT of tutorials availible online for free. "Crash Restraint" on youtube has some quality tutorials, and as an added bonus, you get to see titties on youtube.

You want to start by learning a so called "single column tie". I myself prefer the "Somerville Bowline", and it's by far the knot I use the most. So before leaning anything else, learn the Somerville Bowline. After that, I'd recommend you to learn the so-called "Futomomo", as it's extremely easy to tie and looks and functions amazingly. And lastly, you need to know the Takata Kote (or TK, for short). It's the most iconic shibari harness, and most of the upper body harnesses are variations of the TK, so yeah, learn it. It's relatively easy to tie, but it's hard to master.

After learning those three ties (in that order), do some research and let your curiousity guide you forward. Ropes are extremely flexible, so you'll likely find new ways to use them all the time.

Also, people are extremely open and welcoming at rope-events, so if you attend a rope themed event, you'll likely be taken good care of.

5; Equipment.

One of the reasons why I love my ropes is that they are relatively cheap compared to a lot of the other bdsm-equipment that I have. Depending on what you want to do, you may want differend kinds of equipment. I'll write a small list of stuff that's handy to have available;

- Crapton of condoms. When you use your dildoes, buttplugs and vibrators, you want to use a condom (or more) on them so that the girl will feel "safe" (as in "even though this has been in others, it has a condom on, so it's no big deal that I too get to use it).
- A vibrator (I have 4 vibrators. 1 small bullet-vibrator and 3 massager wands. If you want one of the best vibrators out there, I can recommend the wonderful WeVibe Tango. It's likely the only vibrator you'll ever need. It's so powerful that I once made a sub orgasm 4 times on a 15 minute bus trip while she was wearing jeans (the vibrator was over the jeans), it's waterproof and it's rechargable with good battery-life)
- A buttplug. The buttplug is tricky. Some girls can take huge ones, others will struggle with the smallest ones. So the best would be to buy a set of three (or more). Also, you want to use 3 condoms on a buttplug to make sure it doesn't end up smelling like shit. And if it does end up smelling like shit, you want to wash it in vinegar for 5 minutes to get rid of the smell before washing it with soap.
- A paddle. The paddle is to hit girls with. And there are a variety of paddles available, so ask your local sex shop, or look online.
- A whip. A whip can be an amazing experience, and you want at least one. I recommend a small, so called "cat o' nine tails"-whip made of leather.
- Rope (See the "Ropes"-section")

Also, it's a good idea to try the whips and paddles on yourself first to see how much they actually hurt so that you can calibrate on whomever it is that you're punishing.

6; Safety

So, now comes the hard part; YOUR safety. The sad truth is that women have a LOT of power in the BDSM-community. If a sub says to someone that you're an "unsafe partner", you're more or less fucked, as you'll get banned from the community faster than you can say "But I didn't do it!". So, in BDSM-play, we have so-called "safewords". Standard safewords are "Red" and "Yellow". Red means "stop the play" and Yellow means "I need a break". The main reason we have safewords is so that the sub has an "out", and most practitioners of BDSM see safewords as sacred.

Now, for your own safety, ALWAYS remind the sub of your safewords, and ALWAYS encourage the sub to use them if she wants the session to stop or take a break. This is important, because you'll then have an "out" (especially if you do this constantly with everyone) if a sub gets pissed at you for some reason and wants to destroy your reputation in the community.

Also for your own safety, ALWAYS remind a sub that you do not have psychic powers and therefore are unable to read her mind. Make her understand that SHE has the main responsibility for her own well being, and that she should ask for whatever she needs. This way, you won't have to guess, and you'll have an out if she gets pissed off and ends up wanting to ruin your reputation. "I've told her time and again to ask for whatever she needs and that I can not read her mind. I've also always respected safe-words, so whatever she's saying is about her not taking her part of the responsibility."

7; The Drop and Subspace

While playing, some subs will reach the so-called subspace. Subspace is different from person to person, and I've asked two of my subs to describe it for me on a mail, so I'll update this post when I get their replies (likely tomorrow). After you're finished playing, the sub in subspace will likely experience a "drop".

Originally posted by Urban Dictionary
The temporary depression and/or chemical dis-balance experienced by submissive/masochists after intense BDSM play. This can be short lived or can be a delayed reaction, and/or can last as long as a week... If you are the Dominant or Top in the situation it is your responsibility to see your play partner through this period of chemical dis-balance and or depression and make sure they are safe, sane and healthy.
The drop can be rather intense, and your sub can be really depressed. So the best way to handle the drop is in my experience by giving the sub some chocolate to eat and cuddling with her while she eats chocolate.

So, your basic gameplan is to register a profile on fetlife, go to events, get to know people, add them on fetlife, send non-needy messages (individualized, as subs talk a lot among themselves), get to meet the girl one-on-one outside in a cafe or something, making sure she's sane and so she can make sure you're sane, invite her to play, talk about limits and safety, play, cuddle then rinse & repeat.

If there are any questions, feel free to comment. Also, if you want to know what my username on FL is and see my profile (maybe even add me as a friend), send me a PM and I'll give you my nick there. Good luck, and game on!

~November

punisher

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This is written by poster @November :

Alright i just finished reading, and to me that is the starter guide for kink, which would mean mean my guide is probably the advanced one.
He doesnt have anything enlightening to me but to starters he has, so its good that u brought it up. But nothing that i would add to my thread.

Do you have something you would attach to my guide?, for example in the "games" section? What are your experience with teasing women? Everything sex related is very good attach into my guide

Edit: Why arent u replying on the live chat btw? it doesnt work or?

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Pretty extreme sub/dom shit bro. Nice your pullin this shit off.

It sounds somewhat exhausting being that controlling (making her send you pics of all her meals lol). But I get it its some 50 shades type of stuff, and thats hot for lotta chicks. Just not my style (though Ill fuck with some BDSM stuff from time to time).

So curious man, do you find most girls are open to being talked into this type of relationship or is it just a niche subset of girls?

punisher

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Pretty extreme sub/dom shit bro. Nice your pullin this shit off.

It sounds somewhat exhausting being that controlling (making her send you pics of all her meals lol). But I get it its some 50 shades type of stuff, and thats hot for lotta chicks. Just not my style (though Ill fuck with some BDSM stuff from time to time).

So curious man, do you find most girls are open to being talked into this type of relationship or is it just a niche subset of girls?

Not really 50 shades of grey stuff at all lol, i wouldnt recommend any1 to do what that guy does in that movie besides the sex parts, the guy gets mad on certain occasions if i remember correct when hes having dinner with the girl and her family, thats not a real dom, hes more of a self fish prick. Every dom would tell you that.

Theres many of them who are interested, pretty much every submissive girl are into it, in order to know whether shes a sub or not, you gotta ask her questions about her family, for example you tell her "is your eyes similar to your moms or dads?", if she never seen her father shes submissive or a slave and are down for this.

Think it through, those girls never been raised by their father and lacks the experience/adventure, and now when they grow older they want to do everything to please a man that can be the father that they never had, someone to discipline, reward, punish and improve her. If you can do those things, shes yours forever, u can do w.e u want with her basically.

Mr.Rob

Modern Human
Modern Human
Ah yeah man I never watched the movie but read the book (terrible read lol). But I got u.

Thats interesting, so girls who lack a strong father figure are prob best candidates. Yeah I agree girls need discipline by a strong man as children and so many weak fathers these days leaves a lotta girls hungry for that.

Pretty pimp shit man, thats cool stuff.

punisher

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ah yeah man I never watched the movie but read the book (terrible read lol). But I got u.

Thats interesting, so girls who lack a strong father figure are prob best candidates. Yeah I agree girls need discipline by a strong man as children and so many weak fathers these days leaves a lotta girls hungry for that.

Pretty pimp shit man, thats cool stuff.

Yes thats correct, too many women getting pregnant without an agreement with the man. And the women turns the child into a friend, not a daughter. Sick world we live in but yeah unfortunately this is reality nowadays. Since feminism is taking over Europe, it would keep going this path, there will be more and more submissive women, the fetlife forum has sky rocked in users lately as well.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
It sounds somewhat exhausting

It is exhausting, rough sex and the whole thing... But yeah a lot of girls are into this, a lot do not even know are into this so you can bring it out, by the way it can replicate everyting super super light version (which is what i do with regular girls) it does not have to be like the op... (the op is talking about actual sub girls in that lifestyle looking for doms).... Also again with normal girls with no daddy issues, the dominance aggressiveness part/subtex works very well....

punisher

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
It is exhausting, rough sex and the whole thing... But yeah a lot of girls are into this, a lot do not even know are into this so you can bring it out, by the way it can replicate everyting super super light version (which is what i do with regular girls) it does not have to be like the op... (the op is talking about actual sub girls in that lifestyle looking for doms).... Also again with normal girls with no daddy issues, the dominance aggressiveness part/subtex works very well....

Just finished reading it, did that guy novemeber teach you kink game by that thread? what more did he tell you? cuz to me it was just some basic sense and not really advanced stuff like my shit.

And the 2 cock method of yours isnt bad i liked this part and think it could be edited a bit.

"As she plays with her clit, you will proceed to keep fucking her, but you will lick your own middle finger and place it in her ass GENTLY (note make sure you middle finger is wet), not inside but as the part of your middle finger that is at the bottom aka the fingerprint part, you will do gentle circular motions outside.

So now you are fucking her, she is playing with her clit, and you are gently playing with her ass…

Step 4: now you will say “oh shit imagine Mario, Juan, Pedro, Italian dude, nyorker dude, Lifeguard dude, firefighter dude, doctor dude __________ aka the dude that she was talking about in the fantasy with us here right now fucking you in the ass”

Instead of only 1 finger, say oh shit mario is here, then insert the first finger, juan is here, insert the 2nd finger, etc etc i think this would make her go crazy instead, overall i like this method, kinda decent.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Just finished reading it, did that guy novemeber teach you kink game by that thread? what more did he tell you? cuz to me it was just some basic sense and not really advanced stuff like my shit.

And the 2 cock method of yours isnt bad i liked this part and think it could be edited a bit.

"As she plays with her clit, you will proceed to keep fucking her, but you will lick your own middle finger and place it in her ass GENTLY (note make sure you middle finger is wet), not inside but as the part of your middle finger that is at the bottom aka the fingerprint part, you will do gentle circular motions outside.

So now you are fucking her, she is playing with her clit, and you are gently playing with her ass…

Step 4: now you will say “oh shit imagine Mario, Juan, Pedro, Italian dude, nyorker dude, Lifeguard dude, firefighter dude, doctor dude __________ aka the dude that she was talking about in the fantasy with us here right now fucking you in the ass”

Instead of only 1 finger, say oh shit mario is here, then insert the first finger, juan is here, insert the 2nd finger, etc etc i think this would make her go crazy instead, overall i like this method, kinda decent.

Well no really, he gave me the book "Sex god" by rose (which i read but lost and forgotten about), and that girl and me playing around field testing... you can do whatever you think will suit your style, what i described is what i notice work for me and the girls i did it with... Also you don't really have to mention names, you can say "imagine 2 cocks" or something like that, now a days i don't mention names...

punisher

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Well no really, he gave me the book "Sex god" by rose (which i read but lost and forgotten about), and that girl and me playing around field testing... you can do whatever you think will suit your style, what i described is what i notice work for me and the girls i did it with... Also you don't really have to mention names, you can say "imagine 2 cocks" or something like that, now a days i don't mention names...

Definitely, i will try this out very soon, im gonna visit a sub girl soon, we gonna go to a 5 star hotel, we never met irl before but i know shes kinky, i sent her a snap vid of me on the treadmil and she was ready to travel with me already haha. Gonna meet her her very soon and will try that method on her cuz we will probably be banging whole night

>