Social Group Problems

TomSanger16

Rookie
Rookie
I have often triggered an insanely violent reaction in people before they become cold and indifferent even resentful towards me. Some at first try to befriend me seeking something for which I do not know, I suspect that they notice the effect which my good-looks have on the opposite sex and assume it happens as a sort of gimmick I can teach or something, Nietzsche and Burckhardt call this identitarianism.

This can get very extreme where an entire English class I was in, started to assume I was rich and all ranted on group projects against me. In high-school which I just graduated many of the boys were adamant that I was rich but I never realized why till now. I do not find myself good-looking but I find most men even male models are not (might be a bit gay). Women do seem to be either very open or embittered by me, and men seek me out and hate me later.

I lived with my step-brother and both he and my father seemed envious of this quality of mine, what do I do?

Space

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Welcome Tom!

Seems like your personality is polarizing. Nothing wrong with being polarizing. It's good to be polarizing. I'm polarizing, too. On this forum too. Maybe I should take back from that a little. Most any good live advice you'll ever read is going to support this theory. Mark Manson and David Deida comes to my mind. I assume you are 16.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
i'd quit blaming everyone else's "jealousy" and start looking at yourself. if the problem is everyone else that is a pretty clear sign the problem is you. you might have a personality disorder. not the worst thing in the world, and it could explain it. you sound like you have npd to me.

>