Socializing  Some post coronas problems we are going to face...

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
All problems we may face:

#1.- time spent with girls drama.- Women are not used to being demoted, so from going to see a girl you spent time with due to Corona every friday, saturday and Sunday... To say just come Thursday and Sunday or less so you can sarge, would be a red flag and consider a demotion in women mind

#2.- The added stress of thinking you will catch the virus since nobody is wearing masks...

#3.- This one is going to be one of the worst, going back from business focus to acclimate yourself to pick up when you stablish your biz goal.. ( taking the rustiness off from biz mind to pick up mind)

#4.- change of bouncer, djs and doormen in venues, for those of us that get in free or venues out of biz (thankfully this did not affect me)

#5.- going back from app. focus to cold approach focus (some of you are going to re- adjust)

#6.- Also you may need to re-adjust direct to more indirect... (in corona nobody was approaching, direct was ok, now you need to switch it up)

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
#2.- The added stress of thinking you will catch the virus since nobody is wearing masks...
This is projection. I know you worry about it because you said so in your journal, but most of us don't care.
change of bouncer, djs and doormen in venues, for those of us that get in free or venues out of biz (thankfully this did not affect me)
i spoke about this in the chat, but this is good for those guys, like me, that got banned from certain venues for behaving stupid. New people at the door/bartenders = you can go back to your old favorite venues again.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This is projection. I know you worry about it because you said so in your journal, but most of us don't care.

i spoke about this in the chat, but this is good for those guys, like me, that got banned from certain venues for behaving stupid. New people at the door/bartenders = you can go back to your old favorite venues again.
How do you know most of us don't care, it is a projection as well lol

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
I don't see anybody here or from "headquarters" bitching about getting the virus lol.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
My area is pretty calm waters, as in nightlife is real dead. Discos, nightclub is dead, except cafes, food centers.

Teevster also noted an observation that girls rather get attention on Tiktok than somewhere else. I would not say all. The observation we all made, at the time, that post is still pretty much alive.

The resurgence of Corona certainly doesn't help, especially as my area is opening her legs to India, China, and places where there's resurgence. i'm like wtf to my government. At least contain those countries.

z@c+

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
My area is pretty calm waters, as in nightlife is real dead. Discos, nightclub is dead, except cafes, food centers.

Teevster also noted an observation that girls rather get attention on Tiktok than somewhere else. I would not say all. The observation we all made, at the time, that post is still pretty much alive.

The resurgence of Corona certainly doesn't help, especially as my area is opening her legs to India, China, and places where there's resurgence. i'm like wtf to my government. At least contain those countries.

z@c+

interesting such geographical differences... Here is pretty much back(nightlife)! which is scary with the level of cases going up... Everybody is acting here like normal on clubs, in supermarkets, food places masks, such weird dynamics...

jackgignac

Space Monkey
space monkey
predicting too much is wasted energy gotta focus on the now because what will happen down the line is unpredictable

i'm using this time to get my health / spirit in order so when things open up again (I predict they will) I can do it in a healthier sustainable way (was partying too hard)

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
predicting too much is wasted energy gotta focus on the now because what will happen down the line is unpredictable

i'm using this time to get my health / spirit in order so when things open up again (I predict they will) I can do it in a healthier sustainable way (was partying too hard)

That is not predicting, that is actually happening to me...

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
All problems we may face:

#1.- time spent with girls drama.- Women are not used to being demoted, so from going to see a girl you spent time with due to Corona every friday, saturday and Sunday... To say just come Thursday and Sunday or less so you can sarge, would be a red flag and consider a demotion in women mind

Indeed a serious issue. For this reason I have suggested that people should get multiple fuckbuddies if possible. I attempted to do this lately, sadly lockdown got re-introduced only 4 weeks after I started going out again, not allowing me to accomplish my goal and get me set up.

So my number of fuckbuddies is limited.

YET....despite this, I do not see a girl more often than ONCE every 2 weeks. It is hard, but generally a recommended. Getting a Covid-Girlfriend is also not recommended for many reasons.

Is there anyone who is not old and not in a risk-group who is afraid of the virus? I mean people even fuck without a condom, without being scared of getting HIV and hepatitis... and even if they are scared, they still fuck without condom.

That fear is almost irrational. Covid is a societal problem, not a health problem. Overcrowded hospitals is what makes this virus potentially dangerous. For young people, it is not.

There will always be CASES of young and healthy people (young here, being "under 50") getting a virus that is not perceived as lethal and yet get complications. It is a fact of life.

#3.- This one is going to be one of the worst, going back from business focus to acclimate yourself to pick up when you stablish your biz goal.. ( taking the rustiness off from biz mind to pick up mind)

Well in my case "school" rather than business. But same thing really.

I do not really see this as a problem at all. In fact I am very much looking forward to it.

It took me 2 hours in field to get back on track (and eventually pull) after I was allowed to head to bars again (clubs remained closed here though) after things started re-opening (they closed down again shortly after).

This will be a huge problem for those of us who are more reliant on state to pull things off. Those of us with either good state control and/or who happen to be LESS reliant on state, will not face too many difficulties.

#4.- change of bouncer, djs and doormen in venues, for those of us that get in free or venues out of biz (thankfully this did not affect me)

This will indeed become an issue in some venues.

#5.- going back from app. focus to cold approach focus (some of you are going to re- adjust)

How much did people actually pull from dating APPS during covid? Daygame/evening game was always superior (unless hard lockdown was imposed, in which case, nothing really worked - including apps).

#6.- Also you may need to re-adjust direct to more indirect... (in corona nobody was approaching, direct was ok, now you need to switch it up)

??????

Did people switch to direct because of covid? Was going "direct" recommended as a "covid-strategy". I must have been missing something out. I would love to hear the arguments.

Best,
Teevs

Last edited:

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I never once made a single remark regarding TikTok.

You are making this up.

I am totally unfamilliar with the APP.

I was referring to the post that many of us were all discussing, actually, about Corona.

Sorry if it was not you who made the exact comment. I think it's important that I highlight the gist of the message, made at the time.

We were noting that girls didn't go out as much. I'm sure that you were in that convo.

z@c+

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Starboy

Shift your post to the other one :) I think they miss out yours because it's last minute
I just deleted it fuck it. I don't want to create a controversy. This forum is pickup and social self improvement related i'll try to keep it at that in the future.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I just deleted it fuck it. I don't want to create a controversy. This forum is pickup and social self improvement related i'll try to keep it at that in the future.
Why you deleted your answer it was good, you want to be good at seduction believe in what you believe don't worry if is popular or not, I believe in what you wrote vs what tribals elders wrote, you were off about aids though the risk is low but the problem is more the prego scares, never went through my head I may die of covid, I just don't want to get it and I go clubbing 2-3 times a week nobody was wearing mask I ran out of the club.

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Edited my response to add more pointers.

Why you deleted your answer it was good, you want to be good at seduction believe in what you believe don't worry if is popular or not, I believe in what you wrote vs what tribals elders wrote, you were off about aids though the risk is low but the problem is more the prego scares, never went through my head I may die of covid, I just don't want to get it and I go clubbing 2-3 times a week nobody was wearing mask I ran out of the club.

I lived as an HIV positive for 1 month... then it turned out it was a hoax (they swapped my test with somebody else). Trust me it was the most scary time of my life. This is probably why covid does not scare me, because I have been through more scary stuff.

After it all got cleared the professor who was in charge told me the risks for getting it as a straight person in europe was very low.... like super low... but the point is not that I advocate condomless sex, but rather than people are having it without worrying and now they worry all about COVID - usually those exact same people. That was my point.

Regarding Starboy protecting his parents: that's a totally legit reason. Just keep in mind that this reasoning is very different from being affraid of Covid for once own health, which is what I was discussing.

I took a covid test before seeing grandma. There are ways around it!

PS: I use condoms 95% of the time. The Hiv story was caused by me testing myself after a condom break.
PSS: Herpes is no big deal, I am positive for HSV-1 and 2 based on a blood test i took a month ago. Condoms is bad protection against HSV.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I lived as an HIV positive for 1 month... then it turned out it was a hoax. Trust me it was the most scary time of my life. This is probably why covid does not scare me, because I have been through more scary stuff.

Regarding Starboy protecting his parents: that's a totally legit reason. Just keep in mind that this reasoning is very different from being affraid of Covid for once own health, which is what I was discussing.

I took a covid test before seeing grandma. There are ways around it!
I am scared of getting it I rather wait a bit till is low in my city

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I am scared of getting it I rather wait a bit till is low in my city

I am probably not scared of it, because I have gotten serious diagnosises twice in my life - one time HIV (turned out it was false) and another time ulcerative colitis - the latter happened in June (in case you wonder why I have been away for a while - this is the reason). Compared to those two, covid seems like nothing to me.

Last edited:

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
It doesn't "seem" like. It is nothing. My friend Skills has just been watching too much noticias.

>